AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-06-09, 10:39   Link #61
KAtsuhito

I usually download all the first episodes off MIRCX torrents. Somehow this series ep1 got lost in all my files, while cleaning it out I found it and watched. I thought it has some laughs, thanks and I'll be looking forward to the rest.
KAtsuhito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 13:58   Link #62
Burn

finding

What do u mean by where they can start?
If u mean where they can find me, im on irc.rizon.net, so open up irc and type in irc.rizon.net and join #animeone and use @find Love_Love and i should pop up.

I cant wait for Love_Love 5, is the bt goin to be here on the forum for us to dl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Could you possibly tell the people here where they can start?

Oh, by the way, episode 5 is coming soon. ^_^

Last edited by Burn; 2004-06-10 at 14:25. Reason: adding more stuff
Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-16, 10:40   Link #63
RDSVicious

Location: I am here on the fine edge of that blade that's consciousness on one side and dream on the other.
Ep 5

Im thinking he will prob post it here like he has been doing.
But you can also check the JAR website to be extra sure.
Heres a link to their torrents.
http://www.redbat.org/torrent/?type=JAR
RDSVicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-20, 15:32   Link #64
Gorksnip

So like, which other groups did you say is going to do this show, bra?
Gorksnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-21, 01:40   Link #65
Kempis Curious
:love::love::love:

Location: Loving a peaceful life in San Clemente, California.
What's wrong wit' you people?

We all only watched this to give support to our favorite osseous scyphozoa's first attempt at fansubbing. Stop this madness! Don't you see someone has been induced to fansub it for real? That's one less group who would be doing something watchable from classic anime or the new! : (

-k
Kempis Curious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-24, 20:18   Link #66
otakujohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish

Here are all of the episodes that have been released thus far:

Episodes 1-4:

Torrent

I LOVE YOU!!!!11 It only took me four hours or so to find subs of this series.
otakujohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 01:38   Link #67
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Just in case ppl are wondering what happened to ep5 and Boney, Boney is currently on vacation and will return shortly and hopefully release ep5 soon. Also ep8 (last episode) just aired and I captured the raw for him. Hes so behind, and to think he was a speed subber.
Old 2004-06-25, 11:34   Link #68
otakujohn

You know, just for a quick rant, I'd love to know why people don't like this series, and series like Raimuiro Senkitan, Kokoro Library, and countless others. Is it because that most western Anime fans prefer action loaded titles with crap blowing up and people beating on each other? I'd love to know.
All the reviews of Senkitan and Kokoro Library I read said that watching paint dry was more fun, and yet I enjoyed both titles a lot....I just don't get it.
When I sat down to watch those titles, I ended up being drawn to the characters pretty quickly. Kuki-sama in Senkitan sort of wakes the lolicon freak in me. lol
I don't see anything wrong with watching a series for its high inherent cuteness level, in fact, I prefer to watch the kind of stuff that Megami magazine does multiple spreads of.
otakujohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 13:55   Link #69
NarutoHead

Send a message via AIM to NarutoHead
well think of it this way- on your first attempt you got picked up by Anime Suki one of the strictest and best sites for anime downloads- that alone is something to be proud of.

Not to mention you got people downloading a show that EVEN YOU mentioned was "horrible."

You can't please everyone but if you think about it(it seems like you'd like to make a fansub group or keep doing this as a hobby) you did pretty nice on a first attempt.

If i were you go into the fansub group forum here, that would be a great place.

Well imma go look 4 some anime- i'm running dry. I'm done with Naruto and Tenjou Tenge .
NarutoHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-25, 15:17   Link #70
Kempis Curious
:love::love::love:

Location: Loving a peaceful life in San Clemente, California.
Quote:
Originally Posted by otakujohn
You know, just for a quick rant, I'd love to know why people don't like this series, and series like Raimuiro Senkitan, Kokoro Library, and countless others. Is it because that most western Anime fans prefer action loaded titles with crap blowing up and people beating on each other? I'd love to know.
All the reviews of Senkitan and Kokoro Library I read said that watching paint dry was more fun, and yet I enjoyed both titles a lot....I just don't get it.
When I sat down to watch those titles, I ended up being drawn to the characters pretty quickly. Kuki-sama in Senkitan sort of wakes the lolicon freak in me. lol
I don't see anything wrong with watching a series for its high inherent cuteness level, in fact, I prefer to watch the kind of stuff that Megami magazine does multiple spreads of.
I honestly disagree, I really liked the cuteness and relaxed pace of Kokoro Library. I don't think there's a good comparison to Love Love.

As for Raimuiro Senkitan, I put that on the other end of the list... comedic yelling, anachronisms, bad slapstick, etc... I disliked that anime more than 804 of the 809 anime series, OVAs, and movies I've seen. I don't find much comparison to Love Love either, except that I'm still puzzled as to why it was made, and why anyone would encode the raw, and why anyone would want to watch a serious sub of it.

But apparently there's no accounting for tastes, and thank goodness there's lots of different people around to make all different kinds of anime. Stay on the sunny side. Yessss..

-k
Kempis Curious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 14:58   Link #71
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Well, it looks like Animechi has picked up and subbed Love Love. From the looks of it, it's going to be an authentic fansub with real translations. Mission accomplished, everyone! Your requests for a true translation of Love Love along with my badgering of the group community has at last accomplished something.

My original mission to have a real group fansub Love Love has been successful. Because of this, I will keep my word and respect Animechi's efforts by discontinuing my own parody subbing project. Unless people want me to actually continue my work on the series, the last episode I release will be episode 5 due to the fact that it's already finished and I was just waiting until tomorrow to release it.

There isn't much else I can say in regards to all of this. I had a great time working on it, and I was happy to see all of the positive feedback that it received on various webpages (including a rather hefty amount of emails that I received). I'm not sure if I'll work on anything else in the future. Love Love was the perfect material for a parody sub. It's short, it's awful, and it's melodramatic. I really learned a lot from working on it, too. I have a new respect for Sub-par subs, the group that did a parody sub of Massugu ni Ikou. To be able to create a working script for a full-length TV episode involving talking dogs just blows my mind.

I actually hit a block with the last few episodes. My parody subs were created to be humorous, and yet I wanted to further the storyline involving the sentient cucumber faction. However, after I finished my first draft of the script for episode 5, I realized something. The plot I fabricated was much more interesting than the one given by Love Love, and it fit in perfectly with the events in episodes 4, 5, and 6. There was just one thing bugging me, though: is it funny? The answer, unfortunately, was no. In the case of Love Love, which I originally subbed to be a comedy, the story should just be thrown out the window if it isn't funny.

Does that mean that there won't be any more sentient cucumbers? Well, I had some ideas involving them - as well as an idea concluding the story - that would have fit in well with the last few episodes that would also leave room for comedy. However, that doesn't really matter now because unless people want me to continue, there won't be any more episodes after 5 coming from me.

Well, that's all I have to say about Love Love for now. Remember, everyone, the next time you bite into a cucumber, it might just be sentient!
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 15:18   Link #72
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
lol, yep all credit goes to bonefish Jelly, the decision to subb it was finally established when the webmaster from a popular website actual asked if we were linked to his parody work, so I had clear that up lol. Anyway everyone enjoy, our tracker isn't very stable right now so get it while you can. The episode will be relocated to a more stable server at a later time.
ff7799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-26, 23:31   Link #73
Peace^

Boney your fansubing for love love was gold made me laugh so many times pleaz keep subing it
Peace^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-27, 11:12   Link #74
GipFace

This isn't a quality group at all.

After watching AnimeChi's episode 1 ... I just shook my head in disbelief. This wasn't a case of the translators hearing it incorrectly. Rather, they couldn't translate the onscreens so they just made up stuff.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3338/a034.jpg
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3564/a035.jpg
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8343/a036.jpg

Can you believe that?

BJF, please continue doing Love^2. I really enjoyed your work very much and would rather see a well-done parody sub than some inaccurate garbage sub which isn't even half as funny.
GipFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-27, 11:16   Link #75
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GipFace
After watching AnimeChi's episode 1 ... I just shook my head in disbelief. This wasn't a case of the translators hearing it incorrectly. Rather, they couldn't translate the onscreens so they just made up stuff.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3338/a034.jpg
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3564/a035.jpg
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8343/a036.jpg

Can you believe that?

BJF, please continue doing Love^2. I really enjoyed your work very much and would rather see a well-done parody sub than some inaccurate garbage sub which isn't even half as funny.
Dude are you nuts.

In your second screen shot the main character has gotten his RESULTS the translation for the paper he's hold actually says fail however we didn't add that for time restraint. How dare you say something like that, also the in the third really is After The morning thats the closest translation we could get, unless you can read Kanji and would like to redo it then take what you can get, dude I went through hell just getting these episodes and then getting them translated, typsette and timed. If you have such a big problem create a poll asking if we should stop translating the series. Jeez seeing such a ungreatful person makes me upset and with some nerve making accusations.
Old 2004-06-27, 11:42   Link #76
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Someone told me this episode was filled with mistakes, but i downloaded it anyway...

The grammar was atrocious (your does not equal you're), full stops were missing (periods for you foreign folk), and 'im' was used alot, needless to say... I melted.

sorry, ffwhatever but i dont think i'll be downloading anything from animechi in the future

edit: erotic wind just sounds plain wrong, as someone pointed out to me "perverted wind" would have been much more appropriate.
edit again: you're paying this translator, right? If i was paying someone i would at least expect a decent job, hahahahahahaa

COSPLAYA

Last edited by Kyoji; 2004-06-27 at 11:54.
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-27, 11:46   Link #77
GipFace

Don't use that old "I subbed it and you should be thankful" excuse. I can criticize it if I want to, and I'm providing legitimate proof so that it's not outright flaming. BJF's parody subs can't be listed because they're not translated properly. If this is the quality from a real job, then what makes it any different from a parody sub? The translations are just as inaccurate. I wouldn't be ratting on you if they were only slightly off, but this is pitiful.

Anyway ...
a034.jpg - "sangatsu no nereta suna" = The wet sand of March
a035.jpg - "dougakusei ryou" = Dormitory in the school (In this case, his dorm room, so 'His dorm room' would be fine)
a036.jpg - "suujitsu go-" = A few days later ...
GipFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-27, 12:00   Link #78
ff7799
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GipFace
Don't use that old "I subbed it and you should be thankful" excuse. I can criticize it if I want to, and I'm providing legitimate proof so that it's not outright flaming. BJF's parody subs can't be listed because they're not translated properly. If this is the quality from a real job, then what makes it any different from a parody sub? The translations are just as inaccurate. I wouldn't be ratting on you if they were only slightly off, but this is pitiful.

Anyway ...
a034.jpg - "sangatsu no nereta suna" = The wet sand of March
a035.jpg - "dougakusei ryou" = Dormitory in the school (In this case, his dorm room, so 'His dorm room' would be fine)
a036.jpg - "suujitsu go-" = A few days later ...
Ehh whatever I'am gonna keep translating the series, I have another 7 eps on the way, and episode 2 has already been translated and will be released within the week.
Old 2004-06-27, 15:04   Link #79
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Eh, guys, stop complaining about it either way -_-. You're sounding like jerks really

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-27, 17:21   Link #80
RDSVicious

Location: I am here on the fine edge of that blade that's consciousness on one side and dream on the other.
More Love love boney!!

Jar's translations must continue!
You cant leave your love love addicts hanging now!!
I truly want to find out how your story ends.
RDSVicious is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, loli