AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-01, 22:04   Link #1781
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I'm starting to half wonder if that chip might contain even more info no the Second... but damn, the data chip is going to be the next thing that drives me crazy at this rate (especially after seeing ep. 16)
Maybe the chip has the biological information on the Second in order to make Arclight a better body or clone a new Second? Or if it's just a list of people, I'm wondering why is there a group of people out there that Simeon wants, but that the resistance was friends with (good enough friends for the resistance to put this information on a chip and risk losing it to Simeon...).
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 22:08   Link #1782
shadowii

^
people who knew the second and gained immortality maybe?

I've come up with some guesses ranging from missing link needless to survivors from the adam project, etc.

But most likely its going to be a whole new element to the story that changes the course of it and thus nothing we can think of based on whats happened already will cover it. Just like we cant really say with what we have so far what the giant cocoon thing in the simeon building is. Its appeared in only one scene but is obviously super important. and it will be years before we know. (at least if the next few arcs are as long as the last two have been)

What I'm wondering is whether or not Cruz really does have the codes. Do you think Zakard could have taught them to Cruz without Cruz knowing (song, rhyme etc)? Because that is a theory on the bad guys part, and now their hunting him to get him rather than when Kafka, Uten and the killer girls wanted "the priest."

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-01 at 22:20.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 22:21   Link #1783
Adam Cruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
I believe that development will be what makes her take the decision to go with them.

According with the established measure, Kanna is Missing Link level.

Forget about that.

Wouldn't be better call him Adam Cruz? A, B, C...
you called?
Adam Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 22:25   Link #1784
shadowii

^
hahahahahahah hi AC

so any thoughts on the datachip

also guys Eve did not make a new arm she reattached his severed one (i was confused on what you were saying before).
Aruka didnt destory his arm she sliced it off because he was holding the datachip with it. You can see her still holding it in one panel and then the next shows her charging her hand to finish Cruz and thats where she let it go.
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...9?t=1259724961
Thats why he now has a 360 degree scar where she reattached it (you can also see where she was holding the arm in place).The scar's whats highlited when Cruz is remembering how she saved him
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...6?t=1259724878
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/45014/18

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-01 at 23:06.
Old 2009-12-01, 22:37   Link #1785
Adam Cruz

Datachip might contain a list of names which reveals who has the most powerful fragments. I will be one of those names.

Arclight: Cru...Cruz Schild.. how did you break through Simeon's defenses.
Cruz: I am Beowu... ADAM CRUZ
*Needless opening plays in the background*
*Frozen picture with Cruz with a beastly smile with the captions Perfect Zero*
Old 2009-12-01, 22:38   Link #1786
shadowii

^
well he does admire father-sama
not sure he'd be Cruz anymore if thats what happens though. Sweet Cruz adopting Blade's personality it would be young blade all over again.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-01 at 22:57.
Old 2009-12-01, 22:43   Link #1787
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
As I keep burning through the episodes (someone remind to get around to looking at the not-so-pretty pictures of the RAWs), I must now give Saten the title of "Mastermind"... goddammit, too many mysteries for my brain to handle!

and even though I'm sure this belongs in the anime thread, I've been getting DBZ vibes... first when Cruz changes to a determined expression at the blast in the OP, and Blade making that powerful attack against Aruka... I keep thinking I'm seeing super saiyans here

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 22:54   Link #1788
shadowii

well your the one who asked for all the mysterys. Their not exactly few in number.

However Saten seems more mastermindish in the anime than in the manga.
He was going back and forth about whether to tell Arclight about Blade's similarities and didnt seem to happy with the result.
I already noted his reaction to Eve in the first kurumi scene manga.
We saw he wasnt exactly thrilled with the Adam's fight.
and look at his reaction when Cruz revealed his fragment
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/45040/169
not exactly thrilled. He may have expected Blade to figure it out but not Cruz.
Blade also noted that something was off about his "loss" to Eve and Disk noted what he had done with Kurumi

Also Aruka calls him on his dealings in the manga and we dont know what his relationship with Arclight is. Arclight may not be as ignorant of Satens actions as one may think.

Also Saten has at least one more attack we have not seen yet, "the fifth wave"

raws are all on mangahelpers and their a good read. Dont rely on what the anime says they take out to much.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-01 at 23:07.
Old 2009-12-01, 23:13   Link #1789
Avvesione

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/45028/67

Didn't realize there were 2 other Black Spots in the Tokyo area. I'd love to see what Tokyo is like too... (only have shown it from the Blade/Eve roof scene in the flashback in the anime)
Old 2009-12-01, 23:22   Link #1790
shadowii

^
actually i think their might be more, whats odd is that its somehow not hard to travel between them
Old 2009-12-02, 00:18   Link #1791
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
^
actually i think their might be more, whats odd is that its somehow not hard to travel between them
I mean 2 more in the Tokyo area alone. There are at least 8 in Japan since Riru is from the 8th. I was trying to find out more information from her blackspot but there seems to be little to nothing in Needless Zero 2 about it, so I went back and started looking through the regular series and saw that pic and thought it might be interesting.
Old 2009-12-02, 01:09   Link #1792
Sekirei07

Anyone notice that Cruz is the only one who's cloths are always restored? I mean when Aruka sliced off his arm his sleeve went with it, but it was good as new start of vol 7, yet seto, solva, eve all still got torn. Even Mio still has same damage for most part on her cloths lol

I also been noticing that Needless is reminding me more and more of FF7.

Blade - Sephiroth (in looks, specially in Needless 0) both experimental injected with cells to make the ultimate being, Zack in terms of personality (womanizer etc.)
Arclight - Sephiroth in terms of personality, hate for the world, wants to become a god, absorbing humans, took the remains of The Second
The Second - Jenova
Cruz - Cloud, weak guy who befriends strong person (Zack/Blade) who inspires him and through actions with him gains Eden (Jenova) cells and continues what he started to finish Sephiroth (Arclight)
Eve - Tifa in terms of looks, Barret in terms of weapon (i remember he had a drill arm weapon)
Teruyama - Red 13 Hot head with fire
Disk - Cait Sith
Gido - Cid, worked for the company, left it, old

Edit: Also doesnt it only seem like maybe like two weeks or less have passed in the whole Needless storyline so far?
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 01:30   Link #1793
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Edit: Also doesnt it only seem like maybe like two weeks or less have passed in the whole Needless storyline so far?
Seems like that but most of the story (Voume 3 - now) has been around 2 weeks. When the resistance was slaughtered to when they made it back from Iron Mountain could have taken weeks since there was downtime between Kafka, Uten and going to Iron Mountain. But yeah, the whole going to Simeon to PF Blast we 1 day and takes 4 Volumes but Cruz blacked out after the blast takes one page and is 3 days passed. Makes you wonder of all the action that'd be packed in those 3 days that he missed out on lol.

Also thought your FF7 comparison is funny.
Old 2009-12-02, 01:30   Link #1794
Adam Cruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Anyone notice that Cruz is the only one who's cloths are always restored? I mean when Aruka sliced off his arm his sleeve went with it, but it was good as new start of vol 7, yet seto, solva, eve all still got torn. Even Mio still has same damage for most part on her cloths lol

I also been noticing that Needless is reminding me more and more of FF7.

Blade - Sephiroth (in looks, specially in Needless 0) both experimental injected with cells to make the ultimate being, Zack in terms of personality (womanizer etc.)
Arclight - Sephiroth in terms of personality, hate for the world, wants to become a god, absorbing humans, took the remains of The Second
The Second - Jenova
Cruz - Cloud, weak guy who befriends strong person (Zack/Blade) who inspires him and through actions with him gains Eden (Jenova) cells and continues what he started to finish Sephiroth (Arclight)
Eve - Tifa in terms of looks, Barret in terms of weapon (i remember he had a drill arm weapon)
Teruyama - Red 13 Hot head with fire
Disk - Cait Sith
Gido - Cid, worked for the company, left it, old

I thought Red 13 was calm and thought things through. Cait Sith is loud and bossy.
Old 2009-12-02, 01:35   Link #1795
Sekirei07

Yeah, I did the Red 13 thing and Cait Sith because Red 13 had fire tail and could be hot headed at times, while Cait Sith was in fact not human and was more a doll.

Saten could be a good Vincent I think if we had more details on him lol
Old 2009-12-02, 01:44   Link #1796
Avvesione

I guess Reno, Rude and Elena could be PGS, Shinra is Simeon, and Meteor/Supernova could be PF Blast.
Old 2009-12-02, 01:53   Link #1797
Sekirei07

Yeah I was just thinking that lol

Even more so Saten possible links to Kazumi can parallel Vincents links to Sephiroths mother

Yuffie could be Seto, Materia love vs. money love lol
Old 2009-12-02, 01:54   Link #1798
Adam Cruz

The next chapter will involve Aruka I think. Hopefully it will be epic. Anything to take my mind off the abomination that is Sengoku Basara 3. They made Kasuga into a npc dammit. ><

Oh ya.. .for those who care.. Sekirei chp 92 is translated.
Old 2009-12-02, 02:00   Link #1799
Sekirei07

You can tell by my name ive read that lol

But I think next chapter is a Saten story
Old 2009-12-02, 02:02   Link #1800
Adam Cruz

Who wants to bet the byakugo for Cruz is located on the tip of his Little Boy.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen