AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-01, 20:30   Link #1
KenshinAGoGoBaby

FunnyMation Fansubs request

Some time ago there was a group that called itself "FunnyMation" that fansubbed Naruto episodes 85-87. They listed their subs as "serious" subs (although they weren't) and got two reactions-

one was people pissed off that they weren't serious, and the other was from people who thought the subs were hilarious for the overexagerrating cursing/jokes and other stuff they put in there.

Well, I haven't seen them yet but I'd like to try and become a part of the later crowd. Anyway, I've had no luck finding any active torrents for these subs and I was wondering if anybody has these and would be willing to open a new torrent or trade them over aim.
KenshinAGoGoBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-01, 20:56   Link #2
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenshinAGoGoBaby
Some time ago there was a group that called itself "FunnyMation" that fansubbed Naruto episodes 85-87. They listed their subs as "serious" subs (although they weren't) and got two reactions-

one was people pissed off that they weren't serious, and the other was from people who thought the subs were hilarious for the overexagerrating cursing/jokes and other stuff they put in there.

Well, I haven't seen them yet but I'd like to try and become a part of the later crowd. Anyway, I've had no luck finding any active torrents for these subs and I was wondering if anybody has these and would be willing to open a new torrent or trade them over aim.

Ah you like those hah? If you have dc++ then pm me and I'll let you know which hub. You can get them off me.
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-01, 21:19   Link #3
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Hey Kabuto Maniac, I remembered that I'm in passive so you'll have to be in active to get them. However, If it doesn't work I'll be in active later on tonight you can have a slot.

Last edited by kiai; 2004-11-01 at 22:45.
Old 2004-11-02, 00:12   Link #4
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Say can you PM me? I simply lost my 1st disc to Naruto containing episodes 1-4 and I can't find them on DC++ or atleast get a decent download. Noone seems to have them on their computer anymore. Thats the only disc I'm missing from my Naruto collection .
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 00:40   Link #5
KenshinAGoGoBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShurikenJay
Say can you PM me? I simply lost my 1st disc to Naruto containing episodes 1-4 and I can't find them on DC++ or atleast get a decent download. Noone seems to have them on their computer anymore. Thats the only disc I'm missing from my Naruto collection .
I'm pretty busy with tests all week but if you still haven't found them (you might be able to ask around at Toriyama's World) I can send them to you this weekend.

As for DC, well, never used it before but if you can wait till this weekend I could get the eps then. (is glad that there are some other FunnyMation sub-lovers out there)
Old 2004-11-06, 23:11   Link #6
Tree (木)
Apprentice ANBU

Send a message via ICQ to Tree (木) Send a message via AIM to Tree (木) Send a message via MSN to Tree (木) Send a message via Yahoo to Tree (木)
Lightbulb How about Parody Fan DUB?

Hey All~

I recently got Adobe Audition, which allows you to record over the soundtracks of video files. I've been thinking about doing a parody fandub of a few Naruto episodes, and possibly DBZ (they leave too many openings fo puns). Although, I will probably have to insert my own background music, probably naruto OST songs & a few modern songs.

Any suggestions for episodes to toy with? =)

じゃな!
Tree (木) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 18:23   Link #7
KenshinAGoGoBaby

I ou could do a few that show Gaara and his hometown desert and joke about him being a terrorist.
Old 2004-11-11, 13:25   Link #8
KenshinAGoGoBaby

Hmm... still trying to get in touch with Kiai and I found out that ShurikenJay got the first 4 eps.

Anyway, anyone else here have the Funnymation eps?
Old 2004-11-11, 13:45   Link #9
ShinkuSeishin

Send a message via AIM to ShinkuSeishin
What's with this double posting? Don't you guys know the rules? -sigh- If only I was a mod...
ShinkuSeishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 21:59   Link #10
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree (木)
Hey All~

I recently got Adobe Audition, which allows you to record over the soundtracks of video files. I've been thinking about doing a parody fandub of a few Naruto episodes, and possibly DBZ (they leave too many openings fo puns). Although, I will probably have to insert my own background music, probably naruto OST songs & a few modern songs.

Any suggestions for episodes to toy with? =)

じゃな!
last question:
Nothing that's showing Chidori before KAkashi shows Sasuke it
Old 2004-12-10, 00:52   Link #11
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I was wondering if Funny-mation will be releasing any more parody subs of Naruto? they were funny as hell... I really liked the excessive swearing... if anyone has any info or even a link to the group's website that would be nice...
Old 2004-12-10, 02:09   Link #12
Virus
ウイルス

Send a message via AIM to Virus
Hmmm, I'm interested in watching some of those FunnyMation Naruto episodes as well. Any info on how to obtain them?
Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 03:32   Link #13
kangpeh

Funnymation

FunnyMation is located on the Rizon IRC network in their channel #FunnyMation
kangpeh is offline   Reply With Quote