AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-06, 06:59   Link #961
tsunade666

^ but isn't that the same as nothing or no news for LB! at all?
Old 2012-06-06, 09:06   Link #962
maximilianjenus
[E]

it's news about possible news; as long as it not someone from key saying how much they trust jc-staff on this I am ok on waiting.
Old 2012-06-07, 20:45   Link #963
matrixhazard

I'm really looking for the news coming out in next Dengeki Visual Arts Hope it will contain a lot of interesting information.

In addition, I hope that LB anime site will have the first promotional trailer by JC coming out soon.
Old 2012-06-08, 20:17   Link #964
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

I'm wondering if they'll make alterations to the OST?

Ring Ring Ring! sounds perfect as it is... and I'm actually looking forward to hearing it for the first time.

God I want this, no, I NEED this

Polaris

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Old 2012-06-08, 21:15   Link #965
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Whenever there's a new post in this thread, I get all excited. Damn it.
Old 2012-06-08, 22:41   Link #966
Serphirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post
I'm wondering if they'll make alterations to the OST?

Ring Ring Ring! sounds perfect as it is... and I'm actually looking forward to hearing it for the first time.
Yeah, me too.
Personally I wouldn't like if they transform the original OST too much. Diferent could be, if they recompose some songs in "addition" to the OST, but no in replacement to it.

And they MUST use the Rockstar Busters album... please!

In fact, I think that if they play wise their "music/top moments" cards, quite of the "dramatic climax" could be constructed without much animated effort.

Especially this song... God, that guitar part at the middle is simply "Epic", how I'd like to hear at the end of the series.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmfQX...eature=related

Would be instant tears... ;_;

pd: I'm spanish, sry if it's weird at some parts.. xd
Old 2012-06-14, 21:16   Link #967
flack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serphirs View Post
Yeah, me too.
Personally I wouldn't like if they transform the original OST too much. Diferent could be, if they recompose some songs in "addition" to the OST, but no in replacement to it.
If they can make changes like the way "shoujo no ori" was changed in the kanon remake, then it should definitely be done.

EDIT: never mind what I said, I made a mistake.

Last edited by flack; 2012-06-14 at 21:55.
Old 2012-06-14, 21:21   Link #968
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by flack View Post
If they can make changes like the way "shoujo no ori" was changed in the kanon remake, then it should definitely be done.
Are you talking about the Re-Feel version? If you are, that isn't something KyoAni made. As far as I know, KyoAni did not use any original songs. All of their music was from the original soundtracks or other Key-licensed albums. It wouldn't be the same as the studio having their own original music.

Edit: When I say "having their own music", I mean stuff like having the series music composer do tracks like how Kawai Kenji did covers for Emiya and the Excalibur theme.

Ah... I can't really describe what I'm trying to say. Basically, I agree with Serphirs. As long as they don't change too much, I'm good. If it becomes like other VN adaptations which have almost none of the same tracks, I'll be sad.

Last edited by OceanBlue; 2012-06-14 at 21:33.
Old 2012-06-15, 05:30   Link #969
Balzac
Assistant Professor

I challenge anyone who's read the visual novel (or at least be aware of the voice and its myriad roles in other visual novels, eroges or otherwise) to not feel squeamish about Komari's VA - especially when looking forward to when the sugar girl first opens her mouth. Five years ago, it made me question why on earth she was hired to do a Key heroine

Last edited by Balzac; 2012-06-15 at 15:23. Reason: Off-topic bit removed.
Old 2012-06-15, 07:08   Link #970
OPN

Having played some of the VN and reading its manga counter parts (or what was translated of them) im generally looking foreward too this but im keeping my expectations low incase this turns out like crap and i wont get disappointed but if it sucks...THEN we can join together and bug kyo ani and remake it .
Old 2012-06-15, 11:18   Link #971
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

I'm sure I don't have to repeat this, but let's stay on topic of Little Busters and leave anime comparisons out until we actually have something to compare.

Thank you.
Old 2012-06-16, 20:18   Link #972
Ryuudou

Poor studio is going to have unrealistic expectations on them.
Old 2012-06-16, 21:10   Link #973
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuudou View Post
Poor studio is going to have unrealistic expectations on them.
I don't know about that. I mean game OST music is expected in anime adaptation of game material.

And they are substituting for KyoAni so the bar was set high to begin with, especially with the current KyoAni adaptation (Hyouka) setting high marks.
Old 2012-06-16, 21:12   Link #974
OPN

No matter who was going to do LB there was going to be high expectations there was no escaping that. Still in all honesty i think they could of chose a better studio for LB and worked out a better deal with aniplex instead of the 12 episode crap they were trying to do before.
edit: with dengeki VA summer coming out in a week should we expecting leaks coming out relatively soon if there is any news?

Last edited by OPN; 2012-06-21 at 09:30.
Old 2012-06-27, 21:32   Link #975
Serphirs

So, tomorrow Dengeki VA Summer is released, isn't it?
Somebody knows whether it brings us some news or not?

Another month with no news at all, would be disheartening
Old 2012-06-27, 21:36   Link #976
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:

We know the studio and all of the major staff already, and there were quite a few statements made by Key about the anime.

There's not much more "news" to be found other than promotional images and trailers, which might not even come out this month if the anime is scheduled for 2013 instead of this autumn season. Let's see.
Old 2012-06-27, 21:42   Link #977
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
There's not much more "news" to be found other than promotional images and trailers, which might not even come out this month if the anime is scheduled for 2013 instead of this autumn season. Let's see.
We might get a release date as well as an episode count,those are a couple things people are curious about.
Old 2012-06-27, 21:43   Link #978
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:

Just wait, you aren't the only with the same feeling (not me tough) and when the time arrives you'll have enough bible-like info to post on MC .
Old 2012-06-27, 23:19   Link #979
Serphirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
We know the studio and all of the major staff already, and there were quite a few statements made by Key about the anime.

Well, with "news" I refer with they giving us, the broadcast date or something related to it.
Or some artwork to set a better reference of "animation topics", considering that the PV in fact was not fully JC staff work.

Anyway, whatever...
Just say something, at least to maintain live some discussion meanwhile...

pd: Sry if redaction is weird, I'm spanish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback
Just wait, you aren't the only with the same feeling (not me tough) and when the time arrives you'll have enough bible-like info to post on MC
lol... who're you? xD
Identify yourself
Old 2012-06-27, 23:45   Link #980
Shiina
ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!!

Wanted to wait till source images popped up before posting anything, but seems like the 2chers are too lazy to take pictures... So here's what's been said:

-Nothing new in Dengeki VA Summer other than anime character designs for Riki, Rin, Komari, and Kyousuke.
-This month's Dengeki G's (released on the 30th) will have the designs for Kud, Masato, and Kengo.
-The anime designs are pretty much the same as what was shown in the PV.
-There will be a large feature on LB in Dengeki Visual Arts Fall, which will be released in October (or probably late September, judging by past release dates).

So basically, more waiting. Though this confirms that we won't be getting a fall season air date. I'm putting my bets on spring 2013 - which I don't mind at all, the more time JC has to work on it the better. But the amount of information being released right now is too little IMO, people are starting to lose interest/patience...
Closed Thread

Tags
anime game, little busters