AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-24, 18:53   Link #421
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
School Days ending incoming?

He had the courage to confess, what is her reaction?
I was going to say the same. An omake with that type of ending would be hilarious.

Anyhow, things are really wrapping up quite well. I am anxious to see what happens next with Madoka.
Old 2012-09-26, 05:22   Link #422
NinjaRealist
Battoru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
School Days ending incoming?
As funny as that would be, I think Nozoki Ana is may levels of awesome beyond School Days.

Definitely one of my favorite romance mangas.
NinjaRealist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 05:36   Link #423
ShiroiRyu

Anime is here !
Anime will come !
FUCK YEAH !

And in same time : In France, the first volume is out. Will have it tomorrow.
Old 2012-09-27, 06:14   Link #424
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I can't see this being a regular TV series, the content is just too risque. Possibly a few OVA, longer than what they had for Aki Sora though of course.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm very elated with this news regardless of how it is delivered.
Old 2012-09-27, 07:03   Link #425
EroKing

An anime? This year is turning out to be pretty awesome
Old 2012-09-27, 15:29   Link #426
ShiroiRyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I can't see this being a regular TV series, the content is just too risque. Possibly a few OVA, longer than what they had for Aki Sora though of course.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm very elated with this news regardless of how it is delivered.
Queen's Blade and Seikon no Qwaser were really "borderline H" in their boobs and others. XD
Just no "sexual relation".
Old 2012-09-27, 16:01   Link #427
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hey Shiroi, you wanna make the thread for the Upcoming Series section? I think you deserve to since you brought the news here first . Hmm, I wonder who they can get for the cast?

Edit: Ah f!sh! Suzuku already did it.
Old 2012-09-27, 17:08   Link #428
ShiroiRyu

I'm not that good for creating topic.
But i will post on it.
But thanks anyways !
Old 2012-09-30, 22:15   Link #429
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for Chapter 96:
Old 2012-10-01, 02:24   Link #430
ShiroiRyu

Good punch, good end.
Thought she will go yandere but no ...
He resisted ...
Now, time to found Emiru !
Old 2012-10-01, 08:42   Link #431
Shadow5YA

That card... Emiru's friend is a stripper/call girl, isn't she?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 11:40   Link #432
Key Board
Carbon

I just caught up with this.

I don't think Kido is "normal"

I think he has a netorare/cuckold fetish, which is in turn, further amplified because he has a peeping fetish

Now he probably didn't start this way. But the experience with his first girlfriend either awakened him to the fetish or messed him up.. or both..

you can see the lingering effects. He was having erotic fantasies about his 2nd girlfriend with her ex

what's my point and how does it relate to future plots?

I think he would like to be intimate with Eru, if given the chance..

But what I think he really wants is the excitement he gets from peeping on Eru

You may not like it, but I think it won't be surprised if develops a full blown cuckold peeping fetish and arranges to have Eru fool around with other men in front of him.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 12:10   Link #433
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I just caught up with this.

I don't think Kido is "normal"

I think he has a netorare/cuckold fetish, which is in turn, further amplified because he has a peeping fetish

Now he probably didn't start this way. But the experience with his first girlfriend either awakened him to the fetish or messed him up.. or both..

you can see the lingering effects. He was having erotic fantasies about his 2nd girlfriend with her ex

what's my point and how does it relate to future plots?

I think he would like to be intimate with Eru, if given the chance..

But what I think he really wants is the excitement he gets from peeping on Eru

You may not like it, but I think it won't be surprised if develops a full blown cuckold peeping fetish and arranges to have Eru fool around with other men in front of him.
I'm sorry but I'm not seeing that at all. Every single time there was even the slightest notion of ntr Kido has been shown to be in deep emotional pain. From his first GF to imagining Madoka with that brat he was always freaking out in a depressive way rather than being excited. It's similar with jealousy situations regarding Emiru: When the glasses guy tried to rape her and later the nice (yet pushy) guy almost had sex with her, Kido both times, consciously or not, tried to prevent anything from happening to Emiru.

I just don't see any hint of that erotical excitement you're talking about. If I remember correctly, it actually only occurs when Emiru is masturbating that he becomes horny as well while peeping on her, never when there's another guy involved.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 12:49   Link #434
Key Board
Carbon

Remember that he popped a boner and didn't bother stopping things from happening. He's in conflict for sure. But I think he's also very aroused about the situation.

I could post a picture but.. you know. the rules...

and remember when it happened with his 2nd girlfriend. As I quote "I delude myself.. and get disgusted in doing so. I'm beyond help. I was about to puke"

and during all of that his face was getting read, and his heart was beating fast..

how else am I supposed to interpret this if not that he has some weird fetishes going on in his head? Things that he knows are taboo and thus why he feels ashamed of himself.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2012-10-01, 13:07   Link #435
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Then you'll have to name specific chapters and pages for us to find. It's been too long to remember details like that and I don't recall anyone bringing up this thesis before, so it's not really fresh on anyone's mind.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 14:07   Link #436
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Remember that he popped a boner and didn't bother stopping things from happening. He's in conflict for sure. But I think he's also very aroused about the situation.

I could post a picture but.. you know. the rules...

and remember when it happened with his 2nd girlfriend. As I quote "I delude myself.. and get disgusted in doing so. I'm beyond help. I was about to puke"

and during all of that his face was getting read, and his heart was beating fast..

how else am I supposed to interpret this if not that he has some weird fetishes going on in his head? Things that he knows are taboo and thus why he feels ashamed of himself.
Yuri is hot and she was getting fucked. Of course he would be getting aroused. That however does not mean he enjoyed it. He was clearly pissed and bit his lip to the point of bleeding. The reason why he felt guilty was because he made it seem like their relationship fell apart solely because of Yuri's cheating when Kido was guilty as well with everything that happened with Emiru among all the other girls that came and went early on in the series.

On the issue with Madoka, he felt bad because he doubted Madoka the moment Seiji was introduced. When he thought back to Yuri, he became naseous.

Perhaps he is a bit abnormal because his relationship with Emiru is complicated, but there is no way in hell Kido enjoys NTR or cuckolding.
Old 2012-10-01, 15:04   Link #437
Key Board
Carbon

well.. we'll see then..

I suppose the context can get vague when hormones are involved. But I'm still suspicious.

At the very least, I'm willing to to bet that the peeping hole aspect will be something that will stay.

I don't see him entering a normal relationship.
Old 2012-10-01, 17:09   Link #438
Shadow5YA

It's obvious that he would end up with Emiru from the beginning. However, that never meant he enjoyed NTR. A person who pukes just from imagining it is not someone who enjoys cuckolding.
Old 2012-10-02, 07:00   Link #439
bastek66

Spoiler for kiss:
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 03:26   Link #440
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for vol 12 spoilers:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, romance, seinen