AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-09-21, 10:58   Link #81
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

We're talking about series that are over right? Then, these are mine...

SPIKE x FAYE (Cowboy Bebop): There's just so much UST between them like seriously.

Kagura x Yomi (Garei-Zero): Do I still fcking need to explain this?

Saber x Irisviel (FAte Zero): I love them together so much but it's too impossible.

Athrun x Cagalli (Gundam Seed Destiny): I still rage over what happened between these two.

Ami x Minorin (Tordora): Again, sexual tension.

Nabiki x Kunou (Ranma 1/2): Seriously, the ship tease between them in the manga was just uggh.

Kallen x CC (Code Geass): They're just so hot as hell together.

Kyouko x Mami (PMMM): They're like YInyang. They fit so much. THey should happen in the film continuity.

Quinn x Rachel (Glee): LOL, I know they're not an anime pairing but they're like my life now and I want them to end up together so so bad that it hurts me physically T__T Fck Finchel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post

Mugi X Mio(K-On!) - Not sure how this one actually came about but I like this one alot. I know alot of people go for Mio X Ritsu becuase of their history and all but I think more enjoyable one would be Mugi X Mio(and yet again thank god for doujishi!)
Dude, same. I mean, I love Mitsu but Mugi x Mio looks cuter to me maybe because Mio and Mugi are my favorite K-on characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post

Shizuru/Nao (Mai HiME) - I'm big ShizNat supporter but I can easily see those two working out since Nao is similar to Natsuki. And with Nao's grudge towards Shizuru it work even better, also Nao and Natsuki still can fight each other
OMG THIS. I never understood NatNao but ShizNao makes alot of sense to me since Natsuki is very much like Nao. The dynamic is very much the same. Ugh, a certain fic called Nostalgia made me ship ShizNao like hard, but only in that story's universe.
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 00:46   Link #82
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Fram and Kio: Damnit, I thought Kio will be able to Shepard's ability to cure mental problems with some co-piloting understanding...instead of wedding bells we got funeral bells. Sadly that was necessary sacrifice to wash the bile of Understanding.
Old 2012-09-26, 16:38   Link #83
stelok
I My Me Strawberry Eggs

Send a message via ICQ to stelok Send a message via AIM to stelok Send a message via MSN to stelok Send a message via Yahoo to stelok
I think Hiroki Kamikura should have better chosen Tomoko in the anime Canvas 2, after I read the translations of the original eroge game Canvas 2. Because Hiroki needs Tomoko. He is also the only guy who could be Tomoko's savior.

stelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 07:20   Link #84
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Queen Henrietta x Saito from Zero No Tsukaima. (was rooting for them for so long)
Harima x Tenma from School Rumble
Ami x Ryuuji from Toradora
Kallen x Lelouch from Code Geass (was rooting for Shirley but that now seems impossible)
Old 2012-09-30, 14:54   Link #85
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Batou is obviously head over heels in love. Motoko obviously is well aware of his feelings but doesn't have the same towards him. She's apparantly bi-sexual, with her nurse "friend" from season one and her feelings towards Kuze in season two, combined with the type of self-identity questions that are bound to surface when you can slip in and out of a "shell" as you wish, so her sexuality isn't neccessarily a barrier for this relatiionship to ever come true at some point (though, one might argue that her nurse "friend" from season one was more a homage to the original manga, where Motoko was a hell of a lot more of a sexpot than she is in either the movies or the tv shows).

The relationship between Batou and Motoko is one of my favorite in all of anime. Romances don't have to come true for great relationships. Unrequited love is probably a lot more common that mutual love anyways.

Batou and Motoko of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex fanart by hel999

Edit: Spike and Faye from Cowboy Beebop would probably be my number 2 in this department.
Also, cake.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 05:39   Link #86
Mephos

Keitaro/Motoko - I find that her interactions with Keitaro are more interesting and I like her better than Naru.

Junpei/Aya - My rage still persists after all these years, IT WAS AN OBVIOUS CHOICE DAMMIT! Their talents, their inteactions, and just gonna say this, this pairing is the pairing that made me go into fanfiction.

Negi/Sestuna - ...Somewhere in my head, these two just clicked.

Now for that pairing that happen but didn't stay and made me the most dangerous thing in the world for about a week.

Kimi No Iru Machi: You know, it's not even about a pairing that won't happen, because it did. Haruto/Asuka - When they got together, I thought this, "Yes, the final pairing is here, he is over Eba, moving on, and a happily ever after is guaranteed," then that happened where he found out that he still liked Eba. That moment made me quit following the manga and me made hate Haruto so much, (the rest is just in all caps.) And yes, I hate Eba, I hate her a lot, however, my hate for her does not factor into this.
Mephos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 06:19   Link #87
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

KyouSaya! Urobuchi, you troll.
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 22:55   Link #88
Spamamdorf

Add another vote to the MotokoxKeitaro bin, I didn't even like Naru in the least, then they had to constantly throw her at me until I hated her, I also just plan old liked their moments together and they seemed cute but alas they made it Naru (heck I would have gone for Keitaroxwhatever his sister's name was XD I mean they worked sort of too... in a way....)

The next'd probably be NegixChachamaru or Eva I know that he didn't end up with anyone but I mean, come on I'd have liked to have seen it happen, either or really, Chachamaru because she was sweet and I loved seeing them together and Eva because she was hilarious around him even if she probably likes Nagi more. While I'm on the subject of Negima I'd like to respectfully disagree with you @Mephos on yours, if you did that we wouldn't have Konosetsu! (I could have sworn that was the one pairing that everyone in the Negima fandom went for, huh I guess not)

Also probably would have liked to see some more TrainxEve interactions while he was a kid, I mean truthfully he is more than a bit older so it gets a bit weird when he's normal but when he was kiddyfied Eve's actions around him were just great XD. That and Svenxsomeone he was such a gentleman and a nice guy, yet he never got anything what a rip off XD.

MedusaxFrankenstein would have been nice to see more of too, they were just great being all crazy together and such :3

Does LelouchxCC count? I mean it's canon they didn't hook up since
Spoiler for geass:
right? Either way I liked it and it seems it may not have been canon. Also I'll throw the good old KallenxGino ship out there while I'm at it, I just liked Gino, he was an all around bro

Two left fielders here; I would have liked there to have been more evidence for the KenpachixByakuya ship that no one seems to do what little interaction they do have is great though. That and the other left fielder is because I have no clue how it tuns out in the light novels KyonxYuki would be a nice suprise to find, I'm almost certain it's going to be Haruhi but eh so long as it isn't Mikuru I really don't care much XD

Oh and looking through the older posts, if non romantic works (or heck make it romantic whatever so long as Saber also stays XD) I would have liked IlyaxShirou to have been seen more, like it UBW for example she was barely there even though she was pretty damn awesome
Spamamdorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-09, 19:50   Link #89
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamamdorf View Post

Does LelouchxCC count? I mean it's canon they didn't hook up since
Spoiler for geass:
right?
Spoiler for Spoiler for code geass:
Old 2012-10-09, 20:49   Link #90
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Well here's mine.

Ahem:

Yuuki x Satsuki (Love, Election, Chocolate). First girl/Childhood friend wins again, no surprise there.

Mami x Madoka (Puella Magi Madoka Magica). Mami forever alone canonically, and as a huge Mami fan that just kills me inside.

Saito x Tabitha/Charlotte (Zero no Tsukaima). Don't know why, but I just love this pairing.
Shinichiro x Noe (True Tears). Hitomi was cool and everything, but Noe had this unique charm to her which I liked. Plus she was an amusing heroine.

Jirou x Usami/Rabbit-chan (Mayo Chiki). Usami had the most heroine development in the novels and was my absolute fave in the series. Subaru, being the first girl, was the winner from the beginning. No contest.

Tohno x Akari (5cm Per Second). I don't really need to explain this.

Yukito x Misuzu (Air). Fate can be so cruel for those two.

Shiro x Rin (Fate/Stay Night). Really liked the chemistry those two had and Rin is my favourite heroine in the series.

Asbel x Sophie (Tales of Graces). Not an anime but a JRPG anime style game that I like. Main game seemed to be setting those two up, but the Lineage and Legacy arc pretty much crushed all my hopes.
Old 2012-10-09, 21:19   Link #91
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Asbel x Sophie (Tales of Graces). Not an anime but a JRPG anime style game that I like. Main game seemed to be setting those two up, but the Lineage and Legacy arc pretty much crushed all my hopes.
same here. would have been nice if Asbel x adult Sophie (future arc).

for mine:
Tales of Vesperia: Yuri x Judith (i'd buy vesperia again if this happens. heck, i'll give them all my money. )
Scrapped Princess: Shannon x Zefiris x Cz (lol, three some).
Tari Tari: Wien x Wakana or even any romance at all from this show. ><;
Zero no Tsukaima: Saito x Henrietta (yeah, i'd love to see it as well)
Yuru Yuri: Kyouko x Ayano
Kore wa Zombie desuka: Ayumu x Seraphim
Inuyasha: inuyasha x kikyou
Dragon Ball Z: Goku x Vegeta (i'm dead serious!)
Old 2012-10-10, 00:10   Link #92
Spamamdorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight2352 View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler for code geass:
Spoiler for Geass:

Also Kirito didn't you play the game for Fate? If you did then you'd know Shirou does end up with Rin in one of the routes (heck the best route I'd say)
Old 2012-10-12, 19:18   Link #93
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post

Yukito x Misuzu (Air). Fate can be so cruel for those two.
Logically, these two will ALWAYS be together.

Spoiler for Why:

Quote:
TrainxEve interactions while he was a kid,
Yes!!

Quote:
I mean truthfully he is more than a bit older so it gets a bit weird when he's normal but
That doesn't bother me at all. XD *huge age-gap shipper* lol Lolixadult, shotaxadult, shotaxloli, shotaxshota, lolixloli IT DOESN'T MATTER! Fwee~
....just as long as it's not toddlercon. Squick.

I've watched more anime lately....so sticking to "in anime" rule only, whilst ignoring manga that is still running:

MioxTarou-MM! I love these two. I know EVERYBODY is Team Yuuno...but....personally, Yuuno types get on my nerves. I hate that she has a fit if Tarou's touching another girl when she can't do it herself....and she punches him....yet she wants to be his wife....HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BE HIS WIFE IF YOU CAN'T TOUCH HIM, YUUNO!? Mio on the other hand....sometimes she's too tsun, yes....but....but it works. She and Tarou definitely have chemistry....that's all I need.

YumejixMerry-Yumekui Merry. These two are going to end up canon in the source material. They HAVE to....all the signs are there!

KinjixAria -Hidan No Aria. See above. XD

MadokaxHomura-likeyoudontknowthesenamesXD Damn.....Madoka's ending is SO HEART-BREAKING!! ;___;

KarakoxNagi-Deadman Wonderland. Ugh.....DAT ENDING.....*sob* ;____; WRY! WRY! WRY!? They could've been so happy together!! *sob*

Last edited by Chiibi; 2012-10-12 at 19:48.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-13, 01:51   Link #94
Spamamdorf

Well maybe it doesn't bother you but isn't Train like 20 something? I feel like that might be a bit too much of a gap when you're dealing with someone who's what? 14? XD I mean I love them and all, it's just not something I'd exactly proclaim to the rooftops because if you think about it... XD
Old 2012-10-13, 11:27   Link #95
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamamdorf View Post
Well maybe it doesn't bother you but isn't Train like 20 something? I feel like that might be a bit too much of a gap when you're dealing with someone who's what? 14? XD I mean I love them and all, it's just not something I'd exactly proclaim to the rooftops because if you think about it... XD
Dude, my ultimate anime OTP (MitsukixTakuto) is a 13-year-old and a 26-year-old.
I don't care, it's fiction and it's love!
Old 2012-10-13, 13:23   Link #96
Spamamdorf

Ehhh... whatever I guess
Old 2012-10-13, 21:36   Link #97
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Interesting:

Ken/Bya: Best couple in Bleach...that will never come to be now.

Narima/Komachi(Utakoi):I know historically these two never were lovers, but I loved Narima's teasing of her...these two, along with Futushide(?) made a great team.

Saito/Chizuru (Hakuoki-anime version):I'm only going according to the anime here. I know the game version of Chizuru basically hooking up with everyone at some point...

Spoiler:
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 11:43   Link #98
Tsundere Louise
D-Don't stare, baka...

Kazuto (Kirito) / Suguha from Sword Art Online - yep, this will never happen since Kirito has his Asuna, but I at least want to see Suguha confessing to her "onii-chan".
Old 2012-10-14, 12:19   Link #99
II Maestro

Setsuna - Feldt(Gundam 00 Movie)
Layfon - Felli(Chrome Shelled Regios)
Shuu - Hare(Guilty Crown)
Saito - Henrietta(Zero no Tsukaima)
Yusie - Aki(Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds)
Old 2012-10-19, 18:13   Link #100
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post

Saito - Henrietta(Zero no Tsukaima)
Yay! Someone who loves the Saito and Henrietta pairing.