AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-12, 04:40   Link #121
msg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Wait does that mean Juubei's been in evil mode the whole time?! Novel's have fillers?! Woah I just thought they where mainly side stories. No matter how good your scanner is... you'll probably need to debind. Which is like... painful to do to a book. Evil mode huh... I wonder how they get in that mode.
Ah sorry...i mean "side stories".Is there a difference between "filler" and "sidestories"?.
Anyway about those golden eyes, i believe those eyes are when the original master samurai soul are taking over the host (the young girl) completely..usually samurai souls that are unstable and violent...like amakusa ,jyuubei..etc.I did mention on my previous posts that the girls is there just to become a host for the legendary samurai's soul.like a vessel.A living weapon.So you have 2 souls living inside the girls body.How did the souls get in there.?.by rituals from their perspective clans/groups

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
question: who are the other master samurai under muneakira, I already know about jubei, senhime, and yukimura; and gisen does eventually become one of them or stays an antagonist?
Total master samurai muneakira have is 6 + 1 animal (Senhime, Hanzou, Yukimura, Matabei, Naoe, Jyuubei and the monkey sarutobi sasuke)
...As for gisen, in the meantime she is masterless, ronin.. meaning she does not have a general.Actually in the novel she wanted muneakira to become her general but yuki and sen objected it because of the nature of her samurai soul. It's not true that gisen is yoshihiko's master samurai.She only work for him (as a personal spy assasin) because of her yagyuu clan contract to serve under the tokugawa.Just like muneakira to serve as an instructor under tokugawa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Just wondering. Which fraction Muneakira and Jubei in at the LN? (like Touma was helped both side but still in Academy side)
muneakira actually does not aligned to anyone besides of course his yagyuu clan.the group that you just saw is just a rag tag group formed accidentally because of certain circumstances and muneakira has become a reluctant leader of that group( and of course a general to most of them).Actually he wanted to end it all those infighting between the factionsand unite them all.that is his dream..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiprbim View Post
I know that this question must have been asked and answered a lot of times already, but let me ask it again.
How much of the Light Novel does the First Season of the Anime cover?

Thank-you very much in front.
oh its so much different...they skip lots of scene like the classroom scene and the town and forest area near the academy.actually from the 2nd season first episode i can tell its gonna be different because i know they're gonna skip a lot of side characters.In the maid cafedojo they employ a couple of side characters to work with them like tenkai,honda and others..i doubt you gonna see them animated in season 2. damn you kobun lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
So how many master samurai are there? And who are they under? Can anyone be a master samurai maker? I gotta watch s1 again lmao
In the academy,the schools is segregated between the girls school and the boys school but its still under the same institution - tokugawa's buou academy.Yoshihiko is the school president for both girls/boys school while sen is the president for the girls side.Its safe to say that all the girls there are "master samurai" and all the boys there are potential "general".there are reasons why they all are being segregated..
I think not all can become a samurai maker.Just like sekirei its what "inside" you that decide whether you can become a general or not.The difference is that one deals with a DNA the other souls/spirits.I did mention before that usually the head of the clan or the heir to the clan can become a general.Yoshihiko and muneakira is the heir to the clan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
BEACH SCENE. I WANT TO SEE THE FRIGGIN BEACH SCENE .

In a way its not really surprising they didn't take it seriously. Can you name any gender-bendered sengoku era/three romance kingdom animation thats been faithful to the source material?
Actually this is not really a gender bender per se...unlike oda nobuna where they actually change the characters gender, hyakka its about girls having two souls inside their body.
Old 2013-04-12, 12:15   Link #122
bumbayker

@ msg
Do you have any online source where to find info and synopsis of the LN? I'd really like to know how exactly the story was played out and not the butchery the anime did since fan translations didn't push through and HJ is taking forever to get it released in English. All I find is for the anime and we know that it's loosely based from the source material.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 14:30   Link #123
Flames

The only questions I want to ask is why did jubei fall from sky to come to muneakira and does the girls relationship with muneakira improve.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 15:52   Link #124
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
Ah sorry...i mean "side stories".Is there a difference between "filler" and "sidestories"?.
Fillers are usually non-important events that never happen in the original source material. They're usually done in a half-baked manner so they tend to suck. Side-stories are parts of the story that author comes up with, but it couldn't get in the original source material. So they get released separately.
Old 2013-04-18, 10:59   Link #125
minaka

Niθ ART WORKS 艶姿戯画
Spoiler:
minaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 01:17   Link #126
msg

^ Wow minaka thanks

That new girl with a scythe is a new antagonist that replace Amakusa i think.I don't know her name yet.She seems to be a foreign samurai like D'artagnan.
Old 2013-04-19, 14:20   Link #127
Drkz

Spoiler for Love warrior screencap + that bloodlust:

Cause you know how mods are with the "spoilers" in the anime thread >>.
Old 2013-04-20, 03:20   Link #128
Flames

Can anyone who has read the novels explain to me why and how jubei end having silver hair with what seems to be cat ears on her head. Also what happened to gisen?
Old 2013-04-20, 09:06   Link #129
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Can anyone who has read the novels explain to me why and how jubei end having silver hair with what seems to be cat ears on her head. Also what happened to gisen?
Its the derpy Juubei's true form? When she goes all master samurai mode (I'm speculating though.) Gotta ask msg. She gets the white hair and the ears. Gisen's still around. Doing stuff. She got hired by sen's brother. So I guess you can say shes a assassin now? Oh and occasionally drops by to see her nee-san.
Old 2013-04-20, 14:07   Link #130
Kazeo

Hi all, this is my first time here, I watched Hyakka since the first season, and I know a little bit thanks to your comments and using google translator for japanesse (I wish I knew ).

I want to know about 2 people, they aren't in the anime yet.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

If someone knows, tell me please. Thanks for advance.
Kazeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 14:15   Link #131
Ghanw
(-_-)

The anime is not following the LN exactly right now it's mostly or somewhat fanservice, but the pic for the first one is
Spoiler for :
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 16:19   Link #132
msg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
@ msg
Do you have any online source where to find info and synopsis of the LN? I'd really like to know how exactly the story was played out and not the butchery the anime did since fan translations didn't push through and HJ is taking forever to get it released in English. All I find is for the anime and we know that it's loosely based from the source material.
Unfortunately so far there isn't any besides the japanese wiki afaik.Thats the best that i can think of to find the good source of infos.As for the english wiki there is a mistake here and there( they put a link for masamune date with zoro's VA).To make it worse, The LNs is not that popular compare to others, so the likelyhood to find a good synopsis/plot summaries in the net is slim to nil...hahaha
But no worries, i try to post as much summaries, guides and infos here...and also try to answer as much as i can.
--------------------------------------------------------

Identified already, totally forgot about yukimura's followers.It's Katsunaga Mouri, a scythe wielding samurai.

The second picture is Sen?, Chosokabe morichika and katsunaga Mouri.

Apologise for the mistake from the previous posts

...As for Gisen well currently she's a free girl (from Yoshihiko), doing errands here and there..she's trying to get and be accepted to muneakira's group.Also trainning to control her powers.

...so i was right, jyuubei's white form is caused by the spirit of

Spoiler for ....:
Old 2013-04-20, 16:34   Link #133
Johnny
Working the bags...

From the pic you mean the cafe nonsense is actually LN material? I thought it was another Rosario & Vampire Capu2 made for just pure fan service schtick...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 16:52   Link #134
msg

^ hahaha yes it is.

they need monies obviously
Old 2013-04-20, 19:06   Link #135
Drkz

~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
From the pic you mean the cafe nonsense is actually LN material? I thought it was another Rosario & Vampire Capu2 made for just pure fan service schtick...
Service Service~ just believe! I BELIEVE IN A ANIMATED BEACH SCENE!
Old 2013-04-20, 19:27   Link #136
Flames

How did the fusion towards the two jubeis happened.
Old 2013-04-22, 02:13   Link #137
theman4life

I've got the Niθ ART WORKS too which includes all the novel art so far and the latest volume has even more new characters!

You can see 3 of them to the far right in this pic.
http://s16.postimg.org/dz4xjvld0/614435.jpg

The red hair girl is super hot and even appears in a wedding dress. I'll try to snag a pic of the page tomorrow.
theman4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 15:49   Link #138
Culaio

I have a question: long ago in anime section someone mentioned this about novel:
"From whai I can gather from the novels, EVERYONE in Muneakira's group became his master samurai. Yes, even Matabei and Hanzou, although Hanzou's kiss was sorta unintentional, Matabei's was a "just mentioned only" and for Kanetsugu, it was to save her life after battling with the giant squid like monster.

Also, in the novels D'argtanan actually showed up earlier towards the group than Gisen. Both are still Senhime's brother's master samurai but both hold strong feelings for Muneakira."

Is it true that both of them have feelings for Muneakira ?
Culaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 21:56   Link #139
theman4life

Here are a few of those pics. Perhaps msg can shed some light on who some of these new characters are.

Spoiler:
theman4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-23, 00:46   Link #140
bumbayker

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman4life View Post
The red hair girl is super hot and even appears in a wedding dress. I'll try to snag a pic of the page tomorrow.
Perhaps you are referring to Ignis from Jingai Makyou?
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gender bender, harem, romance, samurai girls, seinen, shounen