AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

View Poll Results: Hidan no Aria - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 12 23.08%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 21.15%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 32.69%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 11.54%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 11.54%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-13, 02:19   Link #81
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

The moe this season is almost intolerable....

Riko on one hand...Erio on the other....

Shirayuki's inane blabbering was lolzy stuff too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
1) Even if the fait accompli did not actualy happen, there is just something about Riko-chan's seduction scenes that is actually more sexy than a good 99% of Hentai-Animes where it actually does happen.

2) She has obviously inherited the sex-drives of BOTH her parents to be this charming and sexy a little devil!!

3) Our good thief proves once again that adorable (albeit savage) innocence does not have to be mutually exclusive from mature sexiness.

4) Oh Riko-chan, you absolutely own everyone in the cast, in every sense of the word.

PS

FUCK YOU ISHIHARA for scribbling your fucking crayons over Shirayuki's breasts!!
That's cause Riko is a veteran of god knows how much eroge

Also...for some reason, Kinji calmly climbing down with a calm expression compared to Shirayuki screaming above was somehow extremely hilarious....it's like he could be simply climbing down a stairs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I heave read LN so I am influenced by that.

But as for her attraction - she just has that cool aura without being really a kuudere like Reiki. She has deadpand expression, looks and good voice. She is pretty damn attractive.

Kind of similar to Hitagi from Bekemonogatari in the way she carries herself around but hitagi is much moire tsun at least compared to Jeanne.

Jeanne me reminds of what I call mature tsunderes (type C - like Kano from Velvet Kiss, Makoto from KOR or Sheryl from Macross F). If her character will indeed be like that - thats something for the future.

But she really has a similar air around her which added with the good looks is a winner for me. Wish to see more of her though.
tsun? Jeanne is not tsun...its more like she doesn't care...

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2011-06-13 at 02:35.
Old 2011-06-13, 06:43   Link #82
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
tsun? Jeanne is not tsun...its more like she doesn't care...
Cold shoulder tactics is also a tsun technique for your info. But as I said - need to see more Jeanne to see if she is really aloof or not.
Old 2011-06-13, 07:15   Link #83
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Cold shoulder tactics is also a tsun technique for your info. But as I said - need to see more Jeanne to see if she is really aloof or not.
She is rather socially clueless at times...
Old 2011-06-13, 07:54   Link #84
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Once Aria's dere is out, wow I think people may have change of hearts... I'm all for Aria, even though majority of the harem cast is honestly epic win, I'm even warming up to Shirayuki, even though I found her annoying at the start.
Old 2011-06-13, 08:01   Link #85
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
She is rather socially clueless at times...
Thats Reki. Jeanne can be clueless but she certainly is not Reki.
Old 2011-06-13, 08:21   Link #86
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Well, she can't give the cold shoulder if she doesn't understand the concept of that in the first place....Jeanne OTOH is still normal...more or less.
Old 2011-06-13, 08:35   Link #87
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Well... how is she being clueless?
Old 2011-06-13, 09:30   Link #88
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

You know, Jeanne hardly had any screen time that wasn't about the EU, so it's really tough t say anything about her. Of course, if anything else is said, then that'll go in the novel thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Once Aria's dere is out, wow I think people may have change of hearts... I'm all for Aria, even though majority of the harem cast is honestly epic win, I'm even warming up to Shirayuki, even though I found her annoying at the start.
Honestly, I was Aria from the get-go maybe some members would see my reasons in a different way, but I'm noting the things she does. Example being my quip earlier about one of her rare deredere moments, the part where she wanted to give Kinji a Leopon. That scene went straight through my heart

Where is her Leopon anyway. I didn't see it this ep, haven't seen it since, shouldn't that be a closely kept treasure? Or maybe her embarressment over matters of love are in effect
Old 2011-06-13, 10:23   Link #89
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Where is her Leopon anyway. I didn't see it this ep, haven't seen it since, shouldn't that be a closely kept treasure? Or maybe her embarressment over matters of love are in effect
It's in her cellphone. It's cellphone strap to begin with.
Old 2011-06-13, 11:10   Link #90
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
It's cellphone strap to begin with.
I know, I'm trying to think back to ep 02/03, did Kinji attach his? He didn't seem to have it in this ep. Even more so, does Aria even use her phone?

And even Riko's umbrella, it's both a grapple and a firearm. Where's the string come from probably the same place all their weapons hide in their clothes XD
Old 2011-06-13, 13:11   Link #91
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Good having Riko back, such a tease. Shirayuki was funny again. Wonder if Aria and Kinji real will help her steal something.

From Shirayuki's prediction i say the wolf is maybe a werwolf possibly even Sensei who looked shady. Demon i have no idea. For ghost i'd say maybe his brother.
Old 2011-06-13, 18:27   Link #92
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Riko is still a puzzle to me. I can't figure out whether she actually likes Kinji or just enjoys playing with him.

It seems to me she only wants to mess with him...because she had no problems with leaving him on a pilotless plane, knowing very well he could have died in that situation. Maybe she is sexually attracted to him (and yes, from this girl's point of view, he's GOOD-LOOKIN ) but I think that's all it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Even so, I still think that's the right mindset to have. Sex without love just doesn't seem right to me so I never really understand why so many folks here call Kinji stupid when he runs away from it.
I know, huh. Agree so hard.
Old 2011-06-13, 20:27   Link #93
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Riko is still a puzzle to me. I can't figure out whether she actually likes Kinji or just enjoys playing with him.

It seems to me she only wants to mess with him...because she had no problems with leaving him on a pilotless plane, knowing very well he could have died in that situation. Maybe she is sexually attracted to him (and yes, from this girl's point of view, he's GOOD-LOOKIN ) but I think that's all it is.
Who know, man. For me, I think she IS actually likes Kinji in the near future. As he said, she's likely have no sign of intention to deceive them. You'll see. Although she likes to tease a handsome hunk like him, sensually.

Spoiler for Theory about a 'ghost':
Old 2011-06-13, 23:29   Link #94
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Who know, man.
Er, just wanted to remind that Chiibi is a girl. Just a friendly reminder

Quote:
For me, I think she IS actually likes Kinji in the near future. As he said, she's likely have no sign of intention to deceive them. You'll see. Although she likes to tease a handsome hunk like him, sensually.

Yeah, I think Riko really does like him, it's just that her way of showing it is... a little more direct I find it amusing he just simply"stands" around her when he's with her. He's not exactly rejecting her, but he's not all over her either XD
Old 2011-06-13, 23:29   Link #95
Glacierfairy

Quote:
Regarding the 'ghost', it will be explained in due course, and you will know it if you read the light novels. But suffice to say, the speculations offered by ars89 above are actually almost spot on.
Old 2011-06-13, 23:40   Link #96
mangatron

Speculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacierfairy View Post
But suffice to say, the speculations offered by ars89 above are actually almost spot on.
Yeah, it does make sense if you look at the meanings instead. Werewolf would make sense for Sayonaki because he's practically right there under their noses, who looks quite the good guy as a teacher and all, but going by the preview he seems suspicious.

Demon would have to be an outright evil person, so far I don't recall anyone previously in the series that they've met yet who can fit this description, so this may be a first time meeting.

Ghost makes sense if you think about Kinji, who thought his brother is dead, but may very well be alive. So a guy coming back from the dead, seems like the perfect ghost
Old 2011-06-14, 00:07   Link #97
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Judging from what they're adapting though and what I've read of the novel, they might not even show the "ghost" part unless this is getting a second season and they use it as a cliffhanger. So if you're an anime only viewer, don't necessarily expect to see this one.

I believe the next episode will cover the "wolf" part. The "demon" part will be revealed in the final episode most likely.

And this episode mentioned someone named Vlad who is the 2nd in-command of E.U. You can bet your britches that this character will have importance for this arc, just like Durandal (Jeanne) was in the previous one.~

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2011-06-14 at 00:31.
Old 2011-06-14, 00:39   Link #98
Glacierfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Judging from what they're adapting though and what I've read of the novel, they might not even show the "ghost" part unless this is getting a second season and they use it as a cliffhanger. So if you're an anime only viewer, don't necessarily expect to see this one.
You know, I have a feeling they might introduce the "ghost" at the end of the final episode, as a teaser or something. After all, they've already mentioned it, so why not show it, even if it is just a few seconds?
Old 2011-06-14, 00:43   Link #99
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Er, just wanted to remind that Chiibi is a girl. Just a friendly reminder
Oh, sorry. I didn't even get to know you people around here. I hardly think a few of them in here are girls. I'm so sorry.

Quote:
Yeah, I think Riko really does like him, it's just that her way of showing it is... a little more direct I find it amusing he just simply"stands" around her when he's with her. He's not exactly rejecting her, but he's not all over her either XD
LOL. That makes Kinji a dummy for that. I guess he would say for sorry with guilt if he reject a girl like Aria in his harem.

Besides... if he's not all over her, or either of the other harem candidates, then who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacierfairy View Post
Regarding the 'ghost', it will be explained in due course, and you will know it if you read the light novels. But suffice to say, the speculations offered by ars89 above are actually almost spot on.
Could you provide me the link or a source for the speculations?

Quote:
Yeah, it does make sense if you look at the meanings instead. Werewolf would make sense for Sayonaki because he's practically right there under their noses, who looks quite the good guy as a teacher and all, but going by the preview he seems suspicious.

Demon would have to be an outright evil person, so far I don't recall anyone previously in the series that they've met yet who can fit this description, so this may be a first time meeting.

Ghost makes sense if you think about Kinji, who thought his brother is dead, but may very well be alive. So a guy coming back from the dead, seems like the perfect ghost
Well, "the wolf, the demon and the ghost" phrase seems make sense, yet another brainstorming IQ guess.

Let's see...

Spoiler for Wolf:

Spoiler for Demon:

Spoiler for Ghost:
Old 2011-06-14, 01:53   Link #100
Glacierfairy

Quote:
Could you provide me the link or a source for the speculations?
If you are talking about the speculations, it is just somewhere in the middle of this page.. under post 91.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...3&postcount=91
Closed Thread