Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-01, 15:05   Link #6961
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega4000 View Post
theres no a knight piece in chess, and there isn't a piece more powerful than the queen, suzaku has great skills but C.C. plays a more important role.. *I said that? O__O holy crap! suzaku is da man! I shound't be talking with the true, but damn! with out that I can't prove anything, so sorry suzaku!*
See this as he has lose a piece before and now sacrifing a pawn he recovers the old one.
To put it down in layman's terms...

The horsey head is the Knight piece in chess. So next time, get your facts straight.
Old 2008-09-01, 15:05   Link #6962
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
theres no a knight piece in chess, and there isn't a piece more powerful than the queen, suzaku has great skills but C.C. plays a more important role.. *I said that? O__O holy crap! suzaku is da man! I shound't be talking with the true, but damn! with out that I can't prove anything, so sorry suzaku!*
See this as he has lose a piece before and now sacrifing a pawn he recovers the old one.
Umm... Anyone understand what he just said here? Because I sure didn't. <.<
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:06   Link #6963
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
what do you call the piece that looks like a horses head then
and C.C is the one using the king for her own goals
hence the player (which might explain why lulu seems pissed at her, since that makes him a tool)
Old 2008-09-01, 15:06   Link #6964
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Are you high? See that little horse? It's called a Knight. That's Suzaku. Kallen's the queen. She's the heavy hitter that protects the king. Suzaku is the versatile warrior that jumps in, does damage, and leaves just as quickly.
Old 2008-09-01, 15:06   Link #6965
Vito
Asshole.

Yeah, you're right, suzaku is definetly lulu's queen.....

Spoiler for Suzaku is a queen alright...:
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:07   Link #6966
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateSwirls View Post
I am a Kalulu fan but I don't go trolling in every thread like a dumb idiot picking up fights.
how ironic calling me a dumb idiot and a troll and you say that you don't search for fights? xDDD
I was just saying my opinion with arguments, I didn't insult a people so could be this consider trolling or a people who want to fight just because I thing differents things from most of kallen fans?
well, I'm starting to thing that most of you doesn't like the free will.
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:07   Link #6967
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
First time i agree with you. I did not understand a single word. :/
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:08   Link #6968
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Are you high? See that little horse? It's called a Knight. That's Suzaku. Kallen's the queen. She's the heavy hitter that protects the king. Suzaku is the versatile warrior that jumps in, does damage, and leaves just as quickly.
then kallen is a horse too, queen never doubts about his king kallen does.
and horses aren't more powerful or at the same level from the queen so with your logic kallen coudn't be a queen.
Old 2008-09-01, 15:09   Link #6969
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
First time i agree with you. I did not understand a single word. :/
Quote:
Yea this one too. What is he saying?
Quote:
how ironic calling me a dumb idiot and a troll and you say that you don't search for fights? xDDD
I was just saying my opinion with arguments, I didn't insult a people so could be this consider trolling or a people who want to fight just because I thing differents things from most of kallen fans?
well, I'm starting to thing that most of you doesn't like the free will.
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:09   Link #6970
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
there is extra irony in what C.C and charles told lulu this ep
how if you truly care about someone you may have to push it away
and lulu not agreeing with it
Old 2008-09-01, 15:09   Link #6971
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
and horses aren't more powerful or at the same level from the queen so with your logic kallen coudn't be a queen.
So horses doubt the king and give king horses-kicks to punish him?
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:10   Link #6972
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Yeah, you're right, suzaku is definetly lulu's queen.....

Spoiler for Suzaku is a queen alright...:
>_________________________<
Holy Crap, My eyes !

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:10   Link #6973
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
you don't need to understand, just personal thing xD and by the way I've already said that my first lenguage is not english. I'm trying to learn so don't discrimine me because that would be a nazi tought
Old 2008-09-01, 15:10   Link #6974
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Suzaku was the Queen piece for Britannia. Kallen was the Queen piece for the Order of the Black Knights. They are the most powerful assets in conflicts for either side. That's why Kallen was always called "Q-1", which is the algebraic number for the Queen piece in mathematics. If Kallen was a Knight piece, she'd have been called "N-1", but no, someone else was called that in battle.

If anyone is the "Knight piece" in Code Geass, it was Rolo.
Old 2008-09-01, 15:10   Link #6975
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
I think people are looking too far into this Chess thing personally... Sure Lelouch is all whacked out and considers people pieces, but the whole "Q-1" thing with Kallen I don't think was supposed to be taken LITERALLY. I mean hell... She was considered "Q-1" because her main duty was to protect Zero (The King) and she WAS the strongest and best pilot he had. It is for BATTLE TERMS ONLY. Not supposed to be taken for literal relationships. Why is this even being argued?
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:10   Link #6976
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
The queen has the widest range of movement, but it cannot do what a Knight can. Suzaku and Kallen have their strengths, and those strengths lie in different areas. Kallen is the queen because she protects the king. Suzaku is just a Knight that obeys.
Old 2008-09-01, 15:13   Link #6977
Franckisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
No, in Code geass,[...]
you are not understanding my point here.
I know it's just for the battlefield.
That's what I'm Telling from the BEGINING. Just follow.

I'm saying that many kalulu fan saw in the "q-1" a romantic thing.
I'm not inventing thing, just read and you will see by yourself.

And when i come to tell "q-1 was in ep 2 of s1" that was to tell to THESE kalulu fan that in has nothing to do with "romance".

And I also apologised (2 times, this is the third) if that wasn't the converstation here . ( 2-3 pages before)

How many time do I have to repeat myself?

Quote:
CC is the player (And what the hell has CC to do in this discussion ? Another proof that we are face to face with a deep CluClu/Suzaku fan who fears Kallen more than anyone else)
Just were did I mention C.C. or Suzaku or another name?
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:13   Link #6978
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
And you play chess. 'Oh, there's no Knight! Go on, I give my e-mail address out to anyone hard enough to try and kick my ass and I don't know that one of the most well known pieces on the board exists.'
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:14   Link #6979
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
I think people are looking too far into this Chess thing personally... Sure Lelouch is all whacked out and considers people pieces, but the whole "Q-1" thing with Kallen I don't think was supposed to be taken LITERALLY. I mean hell... She was considered "Q-1" because her main duty was to protect Zero (The King) and she WAS the strongest and best pilot he had. It is for BATTLE TERMS ONLY. Not supposed to be taken for literal relationships. Why is this even arguing that?
That's what we are trying to state. But people can't stop but think as Queen : Queen in Lelouch's heart; And since Kallen is seen as danger, everything is good to try to bash her.

But I agree, she is the Queen in this sense. Cause emotionnaly talking, Lelouch has no queen. Yet.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 15:14   Link #6980
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
The queen has the widest range of movement, but it cannot do what a Knight can. Suzaku and Kallen have their strengths, and those strengths lie in different areas. Kallen is the queen because she protects the king. Suzaku is just a Knight that obeys.
In a match from value between thos two pieces queen is always important, and for lelouch suzaku is far more important than kallen.
By the way in a match from strenght queen is more stronger and in this series suzaku powns kallen in both things, strenght and value.