AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-08-15, 05:52   Link #45341
demino_hellsin
That one guy

but those guys lived O.o?

@stratos: Despite people dying left and right in the White Knight Wars, it's nothing more than skirmishes between IS teams of 5. The last two standing would be Sae and the terrorist Turns out they never intended to capture White Knight, they just wanted the IS to show its evolution capability. This made one of the soldiers snap and thus became the terrorist.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 06:18   Link #45342
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
StratoSpear, I posted a tech idea few weeks ago and I want your thought on it. I'll repost it if you want to see it.
Go on ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
For some reason, I think Stargazer's ending is in store for this fic.
Indeed it is going to have Stargazer's ending. That's the anime that I based Athena on :P

Thing is, the original projection of the ending battle is depicted as a fatal four-way amongst:

- Athena and Minerva
- Canon Cast (since Athena's developers would refuse to share Athena's tech)
- Phantom Task (wanting to steal Athena for their own)
- Soldiers of Country A (on the pretext of "recovering a stolen unit")

@Demi

Thing is in the story, the IS are portrayed as sports machines, not war tanks. Not until PT makes their debut that is. And that's just the original projection...
Old 2013-08-15, 07:29   Link #45343
demino_hellsin
That one guy

*scratch scratch* that was exactly what the first IS program was in the story. The cover up was that Sae was selected to partake in the IS space program.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 20:13   Link #45344
DarkJak2050

Okay, here's what I posted a few weeks ago.

Spoiler for Resuscitator and Vitalizer:

I'm thinking of giving these exclusively to Brian "Ratchet" Mclurg's Silverback.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 20:34   Link #45345
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

@darkjack: But what is exactly the mean to perform these task? Energy transfering? Nano repairing?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 21:15   Link #45346
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

@Jak

Allright, I can see quite a handful of video game elements in there. Though you may need to consider a few things;

-The Vitalizer may be able to reset the number of downs to 0 but what if the Silverback that's being "healed" is in no condition to resume combat?

There may be a moment that the Silverback would get heavily damaged that the unit's energy shield component itself gets wrecked.

- How would these equipment work? Would it run out of power after a number of uses? Granted, you included a cooldown period of vulnerability but what if Ratchet remains practically guarded throughout the battle?

Going by the description, I would see it as the Silverbacks, in the right combat scenario, being practically unbeatable until someone tackles Ratchet first.

- Going back to the first point, in what way does the equipment "reset" the Silverback's downs to 0? Does it somehow (Nano) repairs the Silverback's damages allowing it to get back in the game at full power and armor?

Unless stated otherwise, then as I mentioned in the second point, the Silverbacks would be close to unbeatable if they use the right tactics... until someone smart starts going for Ratchet.

================================================== ====================

EDIT: Another OC profile + backstory,

Spoiler for OC3 Profile:

Spoiler for OC3 Backstory:

Last edited by StratoSpear; 2013-08-16 at 05:01.
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 08:22   Link #45347
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Just another idea popped on my head while I was wondering.
Spoiler for L.I.B.R.A.R.Y:
Old 2013-08-16, 08:56   Link #45348
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Curious, is that abbreviation supposed to represent something?
Old 2013-08-16, 09:08   Link #45349
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Nope! It's just that I couldn't find a better name!
Also, all of these data back and forwards was processed by many Super Computers around the world, each is owned by a country or company (to prevent losing data and national's secrets).
Old 2013-08-16, 09:29   Link #45350
HasuMasu
*Artist

Looks like demi got nuked, relentless has always been hardcore anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Box, I'll be using that character sheet template. Gotta make up everything again because I lost all BUT the older pre-rewrite chapters and unit write-ups... -.-

*drinks*
Eh? What templates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Your aura of perversion gave you away!
W-w-what!? You would call my pure devotion to the Goddess Ren-sama perversion!?
Old 2013-08-16, 09:49   Link #45351
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuzu View Post

-snip-

Eh? What templates?
Yes he did.

The templates was me derping, I meant Meister's templates. Misplaced credits, my fault!

================================================== ====================

EDIT: Profile + backstory for another OC;

Spoiler for OC4 Profile:

Spoiler for OC4 Backstory:

Last edited by StratoSpear; 2013-08-16 at 12:43.
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 18:35   Link #45352
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

relentlessflame has been derping everybody, including myself.
Old 2013-08-16, 18:42   Link #45353
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
relentlessflame has been derping everybody, including myself.
Isn't that a bit to much?
Old 2013-08-16, 18:44   Link #45354
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuzu View Post
- Relentless is nice. If you want hardcore, make ME a mod, and it'll be Philippine Martial Law under the Marcoses all over again (EG people being kidnapped in the middle of the night and never seen again while my wife blows the national budget on her shoe collection and I laugh hahahaha at the suffering of idiots who see me as a savior and will re-elect me back in power years after they've won their freedom back).

...you were warned.

Quote:
W-w-what!? You would call my pure devotion to the Goddess Ren-sama perversion!?
- Yes.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 18:47   Link #45355
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Isn't that a bit to much?
Can't complain though, mods have that immunity. You can try reporting the mod for random ban-hammering, but Asuki's stance as always been a mod's decision is final, so the ticket most likely won't do anything. Especially if relentless himself gets to the ticket first. They really have a lot of power. Explains why Asuki is often considered silly, but have one of the cleanest BBS I've encountered.

Anyway, I'll leave IS for now and come back once its not popular again. Last I need is a bad author making the story and a bad mod ruining the aftershow rants.
Old 2013-08-16, 21:16   Link #45356
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
- Relentless is nice. If you want hardcore, make ME a mod, and it'll be Philippine Martial Law under the Marcoses all over again (EG people being kidnapped in the middle of the night and never seen again while my wife blows the national budget on her shoe collection and I laugh hahahaha at the suffering of idiots who see me as a savior and will re-elect me back in power years after they've won their freedom back).
Oh, and the day you became the Mod will be the milestone of Animesuki's downfall!

Quote:
Can't complain though, mods have that immunity. You can try reporting the mod for random ban-hammering, but Asuki's stance as always been a mod's decision is final, so the ticket most likely won't do anything. Especially if relentless himself gets to the ticket first. They really have a lot of power. Explains why Asuki is often considered silly, but have one of the cleanest BBS I've encountered.

Anyway, I'll leave IS for now and come back once its not popular again. Last I need is a bad author making the story and a bad mod ruining the aftershow rants.
Bye, we will miss you!

But why the heck do you have to care about the Author? I even forgot his name!

Or maybe you finally fed up with IS?
Old 2013-08-17, 00:41   Link #45357
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:

Pres. Marcos did the right and wrong thing at the same time during his presidency in Philippines..the only problem is the source of corruption is none other than the damn SK!(There were some rumors that SK will be disbanded once and for all)

Seems like I`m getting out of topic..don`t remind me the iron-fist rule in fanon. Remember that! unless you have a thing of..you know what
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 06:34   Link #45358
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Just another idea popped on my head while I was wondering.
Spoiler for L.I.B.R.A.R.Y:
Quote:
Quote:
Nope! It's just that I couldn't find a better name!
Also, all of these data back and forwards was processed by many Super Computers around the world, each is owned by a country or company (to prevent losing data and national's secrets)

Just find a way to fit it all in.

I just realized recently that you can actually fit acronym into Acronym and that how I got R.I.M.

Quote:
[I]Resuscitator:
This ability allows a Silverback to restore the energy shield of a downed Silverback from a distance. Even though it restores a Silverback's energy shield, it cannot be used for self-restoration.
Err... isn't it kind of bad to name a device after an actual medical equipment?

Medic: "He is not breathing! I need a Resuscitator!"

*An idiot used the device and restore Silverback's energy shield making the fallen member harder to treat*

Medic: "....the other one!!"

==

Edit: Huh? What going on with the relentless_flame and Ban Hammer (has been busy dealing with real life)
Old 2013-08-17, 06:40   Link #45359
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Oh, and the day you became the Mod will be the milestone of Animesuki's downfall!
....remind me to kill you first. Very slowly.

...and you're right, by the way.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 06:43   Link #45360
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
....remind me to kill you first. Very slowly.

...and you're right, by the way.
Well... Let just say that this fox has nine lives!

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest