AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-02, 12:53   Link #662
Homura7

It's called parallelism. Everything Blade did, now Cruz's doing. The difference of course is that Cruz is not an obssessed pervert when meeting young girls. Isn't that the trait Eve hated so much of Father?
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 13:13   Link #663
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
It's called parallelism. Everything Blade did, now Cruz's doing. The difference of course is that Cruz is not an obssessed pervert when meeting young girls. Isn't that the trait Eve hated so much of Father?
I cant believe you did not find that funny, as for Eve its just jealousy
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 13:22   Link #664
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
I cant believe you did not find that funny, as for Eve its just jealousy
So she too wants to get surrounded by pretty boys? I thought her dream was to learn and remember people names.

I find that funny, but don't have any need to say
Old 2009-11-02, 13:36   Link #665
shadowii

Quote:
So she too wants to get surrounded by pretty boys? I thought her dream was to learn and remember people names.

I find that funny, but don't have any need to say
No she wants Blade to only look at her
Old 2009-11-02, 13:42   Link #666
Homura7

Quote:
No she wants Blade to only look at her
Absolutely impossible request Well, if not she could always try to seduce Cruz, i mean, she has Arka-like atmosphere (as he saw her when they first met), and she's only 16.

Talking about Eve, back then she called Blade "Ishida", but she managed in the end to remember his name and Guido's.

Why I have the feeling Cruz will be the last name she'll manage to learn and remember...

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-02 at 14:30.
Old 2009-11-02, 15:20   Link #667
shadowii

Quote:
Absolutely impossible request Well, if not she could always try to seduce Cruz, i mean, she has Arka-like atmosphere (as he saw her when they first met), and she's only 16.

Talking about Eve, back then she called Blade "Ishida", but she managed in the end to remember his name and Guido's.

Why I have the feeling Cruz will be the last name she'll manage to learn and remember...
Really because I thought he would eventually decide to discard being Cruz and embrace being Yamada. For the most (there are exceptions in Mio and Disk) the guys that call him Yamada are his friends and the guys that call him Cruz want to kill him.
Old 2009-11-02, 15:36   Link #668
Homura7

Quote:
Really because I thought he would eventually decide to discard being Cruz and embrace being Yamada. For the most (there are exceptions in Mio and Disk) the guys that call him Yamada are his friends and the guys that call him Cruz want to kill him.
And look, the name Eve gave him out of the blue is now really useful in order to hide his true identity.

Just found something interesting. In Chapter 72 it's the first time Blade uses "boku" as a pronoun to refer to himelf, the first time! He always refered to himself using "ore" and the few times he said boku, the kanji never got used as pronoun. And believe I'm not the only one who noticed that.
Old 2009-11-02, 15:39   Link #669
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Think he will never like being Yamada, it started out as Eve's weird shortcut now its his female alterego...
Well just have to see how the story develops
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 15:52   Link #670
Used Can

So, I haven't been following this manga, but I've got a question, is Arka actually a bitch, or is she just pretending to be one, and she has some big motive to justify all the shit she's done?
Old 2009-11-02, 16:17   Link #671
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
So, I haven't been following this manga, but I've got a question, is Arka actually a bitch, or is she just pretending to be one, and she has some big motive to justify all the shit she's done?
We dont know, not enough about her has been revealed.
However if you have seen the anime episode it doesnt do the story justice heres what she did to him in the manga.
http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/45059/34

However recent developments have suggested theres more to her feelings towards cruz then just antagonism.
Spoiler for aruka's appearences:
Old 2009-11-02, 18:14   Link #672
Ca12nag3

Hmm i think it all depends on if she will be *surprised* or not when Cruzes power awakens. If she is surprised, she thought her attack at Simeon HQ would kill him 100%. If she knew somehow he has that power she would know he would survive it and come back.
Kinda difficult to explain but it can be that she wants him to be able to do things alone instead of depending on others, she was ticked off when he showed up with all those allies of him...again Cruz found people to take care of him like she used to do....
Also killing a subordanate of Hatfield is like attacking Simeon since they are the same side so i dunno what to say of it... shes just weird lol.
Old 2009-11-02, 19:20   Link #673
Wargumm1i
Hentai

What power are you talking about? the ultima light power thing?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 21:38   Link #674
shadowii

update about the ultima rumor: it is probably crap (although i do like the idea as it would run parallel with Aruka's power over heat). Now it says that it is shown that cruz has that power. I have read the entire manga numerous times and that has not happened. And you are not going to tell me that the Blade that just showed up is a light clone created by Cruz.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-02 at 22:01.
Old 2009-11-02, 23:54   Link #675
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
We are talking a fan-based thing here... the most power that we know of is Cruz's high potential to be some sort of reincarnation of the Second (the thing I find interesting- the Second is said to have had all the Needless powers, and yet was defeated somehow... I wonder what it was the defeated the Second and left him in the state we later see him in?)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 02:33   Link #676
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Probably the nuclear bomb in WWIII when the Second fought something back then. We need a backstory of the Second more than anything else.

Also what were those other manga's that where par with needless storyline? Expect the chibi spin off of the renamed characters.
Old 2009-11-03, 07:07   Link #677
Dragonkid11
A random-man

I don't think a nuclear bomb can do that...

A nuclear would have burn his corpse at somewhere a few thousands degree...and left without a trace

It is most likely that he give his power to the residents in Blackspot after he defeated by something...powerful...ALIEN LOL
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 08:59   Link #678
Homura7

The thing about that supossed light fragment is probably based on the glowing light that saved him from the PF explosion and again when he fell in the St. Rose and wakened up with no broken bones.

But to me that's not his fragment but some hidden power that gives him high resistance among other things.

As Magin said, it's highly possible his fragment is all the fragments, or to put in short words, Zero. Because both Adam and Arclight were cloned from The Second and gained the fragment inmediatly, it's highly possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Kinda difficult to explain but it can be that she wants him to be able to do things alone instead of depending on others
"It can be" no, she WANTS Cruz to manage to survive the current situation by himself.

As for that subordinate she killed, that four eyes came in the inapropiate moment.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-03 at 09:59.
Old 2009-11-03, 10:08   Link #679
Ca12nag3

Shouldnt mix up Zero fragment with the others, i think the Zero is just an artificial fragment created to absorb all the fragments and thus creating the 2nd.
The real fragment like you said has all fragments. Dunno how it should be called but Zero fragment also has 2 of them so its rather odd usualy there is only 1 fragment each its unique since its the scattered power of the 2nd.
If Cruz is the unawakend 2nd or perhaps 3rd then he has all powers. The real danger would still be Adam Arclight cause if he knew this he would try to absorb all those powers from Cruz making him the new 2nd.
About his sister wanting him to survive sure i believe thats true but a lot of you see her as pure evil, when she helps out Cruz for God knows what she cant be classified as 100% the enemy.
Old 2009-11-03, 10:31   Link #680
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Shouldnt mix up Zero fragment with the others, i think the Zero is just an artificial fragment created to absorb all the fragments and thus creating the 2nd. My theory is that when his powers were scaterred around the world, only a single powerless fragment remained inside, and that's Zero.
Actually no, because if you take a close a look, Zero with no copied fragments is the same as having no fragment. Plus, when Arclight merged with the 2nd remains, his Zero evolved. Guess why.

Quote:
About his sister wanting him to survive sure i believe thats true but a lot of you see her as pure evil, when she helps out Cruz for God knows what she cant be classified as 100% the enemy.
Of course she's evil. If she wanted she would have killed him. However, probably surprised by the fact Cruz survived the PF blast, she decided to lend him a hand. Now she wants to test him and see if he can manage to survive by himself.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen