AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-06-13, 19:11   Link #361
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

1st of all I think you have yr phrases mixed up. Chapters are manga, and episodes are anime. I spose you could put them together but not many do.

Atm there are 310 Chapters of the Naruto manga and there are 188 anime episodes of the Naruto Anime. From about episode 145 in the anime onwards it has been filler arcs, which are not part of the manga and are made up by different writters to that of the manga.

Your on Episode 110, and im suposing you meaning the anime now, which is the start rescue arc i believe. Thats around erm, the 200th Chapter of the Manga.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 19:32   Link #362
oscarJDM

yea yea sorry i was just reading about that. i got a site where i can those manga ones. so if i end in episode 188 what manga do i start on?
oscarJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 19:45   Link #363
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

I'll be honest with u - dnt watch past 135. After that it is just fillers and they are really bad. They ok i supose if u wanna pass the time, but dnt get yr hopes up. They only ruin Naruto for most.

I think 233 would be End of Episode 135. So 134 would be a good place to start.

Last edited by FireDetei; 2006-06-13 at 19:56.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 20:02   Link #364
oscarJDM

alright thanks alot.
oscarJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-16, 04:09   Link #365
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 48
I am asking to confirm these Rumors--Ive heard that S. Koreans made their own Naruto episodes and they are already at episode 230(which is shown in their own country only). Is this rumor true?
No.

Old 2006-06-17, 11:19   Link #366
Blaine

What episodes are filler arcs?
Old 2006-06-17, 12:20   Link #367
Mirtual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine
What episodes are filler arcs?
Well, there are fillers here and there everywhere in Naruto, but if you mean that giant filler arcs thing that they started after the Naruto against Sasuke arc, then the filler would start at episode 135. 136 is the start of the first filler arc. Everything after that is filler arcs, but as far as I have heared they throw in some manga stuff every once in a while (like Neji training with the soke I think), etc. ...
Mirtual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-19, 13:40   Link #368
Ichimaru

Hey guyz u know the summonin the dead jutsu, as we seen from the 3rds fight with the 2 previous deceased hokages, he talked to them. Now is naruto or anyone who can summoned the 4th, and ask him are u narutos father etc..... or a sharigan user can just copy their jutsus....
Old 2006-06-20, 03:43   Link #369
DriftingShinobi
A Drifting Shinobi

That jutsu (Edo-Tensei) is a Kinjutsu thus forbidden. I reckon only high level shinobi can perform it plus you need a sacrifice in the form of a human, not something the 'good' guys would do.
DriftingShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-21, 04:53   Link #370
Rachy
Disabled By Request

The edo tensei was probably unique to Orochimaru, there are other Tensei jutsu's but Orochimaru was developing his for ages on test subjects, i don't know if someone else would be able to use it unless he taught them.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 04:39   Link #371
ccardoso
Banned

What does Shannaro mean?
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 14:15   Link #372
Vis!on

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
The edo tensei was probably unique to Orochimaru, there are other Tensei jutsu's but Orochimaru was developing his for ages on test subjects, i don't know if someone else would be able to use it unless he taught them.
Yeah, and the thing is that Orochimaru wanted to summon the 4th but strangely he couldn't...? Yondaime must be alive i know it, i know it.
Vis!on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 14:19   Link #373
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vis!on
Yeah, and the thing is that Orochimaru wanted to summon the 4th but strangely he couldn't...? Yondaime must be alive i know it, i know it.
Actually is not 100% certainty it was Yondaime, anyone could had been inside that coffin.

I believe it was Yondaime
Old 2006-06-23, 14:20   Link #374
Blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vis!on
From what I remember its not that he couldnt, he was interupted from summoning the 4th
Old 2006-06-23, 15:20   Link #375
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine
From what I remember its not that he couldnt, he was interupted from summoning the 4th

I was only watching the anime at that point but Sarutobi was really keen on interrupting Orochimaru´s attempt on summoning Yondaime. So he attacked the coffin and stopped Orochimaru summoning Yondaime.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 15:41   Link #376
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
What does Shannaro mean?
-It can mean either Hell Yeah or nothing at all. It is just a form of expression when Sakura goes into one of her "anger" epidemics. Shanaro is also equivalent to -tebayo which Naruto often uses in his speech. In other words it is to give Sakura her own sort of catchphrase.
Old 2006-06-24, 22:08   Link #377
halforc

Anybody know when this long 50+ episode filler will stop? Like in a couple months around episode 200?
halforc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-26, 04:21   Link #378
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Nobody knows, sorry.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-26, 06:54   Link #379
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I was only watching the anime at that point but Sarutobi was really keen on interrupting Orochimaru´s attempt on summoning Yondaime. So he attacked the coffin and stopped Orochimaru summoning Yondaime.
The coffin was anime filler, there was never a coffin in the manga he just said he would summon it, Or went to summon it but was interuppted.

But you could look at it in the way if it was really Yondaime, Sandaime was probably out of his league and would of lost anyway lol.

Plot and adding to the mysterious death around Yondaime ^^.

But yes it did seem Sarutobi did think that was the 4th, or maybe he didn't want Orochimaru to find out the truth of the 4th still being alive.

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-06-26 at 09:04.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-26, 15:20   Link #380
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
But you could look at it in the way if it was really Yondaime, Sandaime was probably out of his league and would of lost anyway lol.
lol

Yondaime would have appeared and say...

"Sandaime...in this fight against me, you won't have time for chewing on grass."

P.S. That's a nice display. Where did ya get that?

Last edited by Yellow Flash; 2006-06-26 at 15:38.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a