AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-02, 11:29   Link #6041
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
The king pretty much spelled it to Rito. Treat my daughter right or I'll blow up your planet.
Words are just words. There is nothing to prove that Gid would follow through, especially if his daughter objects.

As long as his daughter says no, Gid's threat is more or less an empty one used just to scare Rito into treating Lala well.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 11:43   Link #6042
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
But Haruna is OK with it.
No she's not.... in a chapter where she got drunk from a deviluke drink... she told rito what she throught about the harem option... and she clearly said it that she thinks its wrong... becouse she would want to have rito all to herself and not share with others

so deep down she said to rito that harem option is bad and monogamy is good.... that made rito more on defence against harem plan of momo's... and haruna the same did a serious dmg to momos effort

Yui is more of an monogamy player and harem option in her opinion would mean shameless and dirty... it would take long time to convince her... maybe other girls will have to convince her otherwise its almost impossible for rito to do it...

yami and others.... well there is a chain effect going on... if mikan joins in then yami might join.... if run joins she might tag along kyoko.... nemesis joins in might tag along mea.... haruna well she might tag risa on the way

Spoiler for 35:

Last edited by zibi88; 2013-09-02 at 11:55.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 12:45   Link #6043
darkofficer
just a devil

If Mikan joins maybe rin joins too
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 13:16   Link #6044
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
If Mikan joins maybe rin joins too
after the last chapters I guess rin is a separete group now :P he saved her life... he is like her prince... normaly she was saving others but now she was saved by a boy... even saki said she will support rin in her love XD so Rin might grow up on her own.... but mikans presence would help.... hmm or maybe not :P since she would consider him sick for taking his own sister in xD

personaly I wonder how Ringo will react to the harem plan... is she ok with her son marrying so many girls ^^ (if they have like 1-2children per girl then there will be a lot of kids to take care of :P)
Old 2013-09-02, 19:56   Link #6045
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Saw the raws. Agh! I knew it. The old slip KO thing....IT ALWAYS HAPPENS! >_<
but then again Rito did managed to kiss Lala....
Old 2013-09-02, 23:52   Link #6046
Used Can

I find it funny how Rito had problem with one simple smooch, considering he's got a blowjob from Momo, he also got fingered by her when he turned into Riko, and she's also done things to him in his sleep. I'd also mention he's done plenty of things to Momo (and Mikan, Lala and Nana) when he's sleep, but I doubt he has memories of that.
And now, in this episode, he even kissed Lala's vagina.

I can understand his idea about not wanting to kiss on a whim, but given the things that have been done to him and that he has done, the whole thing just looks really silly.
Old 2013-09-03, 00:27   Link #6047
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
I don't remember the time Rito got fingered. I only remember he was kissed on the cheek by the principal, got his boob fondled and licked all over by Momo and Mea.
Old 2013-09-03, 00:48   Link #6048
Used Can

^In page 34 of chapter 8 Momo lowered Riko's panties with her tail, and then moistened her own fingers with her saliva and then we're just shown background imagery. All of this happens after Momo tells Riko she was going to teach her about the secretes of a woman's body.
Old 2013-09-03, 00:49   Link #6049
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
^
I don't remember the time Rito got fingered. I only remember he was kissed on the cheek by the principal, got his boob fondled and licked all over by Momo and Mea.
becouse she was not... momo was about to do it as she licked her own hand fingers to make them a bit slippery... and when she wanted to do it... mea showed up in the window and stoped this.... well after that she and momo had the fun of liking and foundling rikos breasts xD till riko went with a smoke turning into rito

I wonder what kind of reaction nana will have to hear about the plan.... first mostly the tsun side will act... then after thinking that "she too might get some love" like hugging or a kiss.... she might consider it a goog idea... if lala is ok with it... and rito will be ok then why not :P

even throught at start nana will be against it for sure saying its not natural...sick...dirty... or that she has no feelings for that beast..... but after a while she will change her thinking... maybe even after hearing that mea knows about it an has fun from time to time
Old 2013-09-03, 01:03   Link #6050
Used Can

I really don't see Nana agreeing to the plan, for some reason. Considering her personality, I don't see her with being okay with being part of a harem.
If anything, I think she'll be surprised when Momo tells about it to her, probably be confused about it for a while, then she finally settles down about her own feelings and reject Momo's plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
becouse she was not... momo was about to do it as she licked her own hand fingers to make them a bit slippery... and when she wanted to do it... mea showed up in the window and stoped this.... well after that she and momo had the fun of liking and foundling rikos breasts xD till riko went with a smoke turning into rito
Actually, it seems as if she was actually caught in the act rather than her being stopped.
In page 34 we're shown background imagery when Momo is fingering Riko. In page 36 we're shown she already had her hand beneath her, and in page 37 there's a panel in which only Momo's fingers are shown and they were wet.
Old 2013-09-03, 04:55   Link #6051
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

mea trolling...
Spoiler for mea:
Old 2013-09-03, 05:01   Link #6052
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think there will be a big agreement later on that all the girls will agree to the harem plan or not....Who knows. Saki Hasemi knows!!!!!!!
Old 2013-09-03, 06:42   Link #6053
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I think there will be a big agreement later on that all the girls will agree to the harem plan or not....Who knows. Saki Hasemi knows!!!!!!!
If we include Nemesis there, we have an unusual harem Rito has. We are definitely rooting for a Harem end.
Old 2013-09-03, 08:10   Link #6054
Freeter
beyond

I knew it wasn't going to happen. Heck, most of us already predicted so. It was just a matter of how it would get deterred.

Still doesn't make it any less disappointing though. Rito kissing Lala would get the ball rolling on him being intimate with the other girls, but since the author chose to keep with the status quo that kind of action will be restricted to dream/fantasy scenes for the next 20 or so chapters.

Honestly, the 'tricks' are starting to get old. The faucet, the eye, the speedline, etc., we get it already. It's time to start pushing some new boundaries like what Momo did with Rito in the earlier chapters. Now that Nana is going to learn of the plan, maybe she can be the one to get it started
Old 2013-09-03, 08:15   Link #6055
darkofficer
just a devil

Well he kind off kissed her on her lips

If you know what i mean
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 08:24   Link #6056
The Green One

Well after reading the chapter we should give the author a break. Rito had a good reason for backing off from the kiss and it was presented well. This wasn't just the usual harem interrupt hijinks that have been done to death. Other development has been progressing as well so at the very least this wasn't a waste of time.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 09:03   Link #6057
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This ended like most of us predicted but it looks like this will lead to a new kind of development with Momo telling Nana about her harem plan. I didn't expect that to happen so soon (well, we're already 9 volumes in so it's exactly fast). I don't think Nana will accept the plan unless Momo comes up with an extremely convincing sales speech. We'll see. Incidentally, I liked Nana's reaction when Lala told her she wanted to kiss Rito: "but you aren't even married yet!" --- so pure! I wonder how Momo ended up like this given how innocent both of her sisters are.

Momo didn't have the courage to teach Lala about sex. That's kind of a shame... but it's better if Rito teaches her himself (yeah, as if that will ever happen...).
Old 2013-09-03, 10:51   Link #6058
liro
Super Driver

Oh man, the censorship when Lala slipped. That was the best censorship I have ever seen in a manga.
Old 2013-09-03, 11:56   Link #6059
II Maestro

Lala asked for a kiss and Rito kissed her in a different way.

Looks like Momo's harem plan will now start, Requiting for those who are harem candidates first.
Old 2013-09-03, 12:02   Link #6060
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Just make it a hentai already -_- JESUS! XD

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen