AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-28, 21:36   Link #901
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
what theirs a chapter for index? I thought their is no raw yet or are you refering to the novel wilfri?
Manga-desu.
Old 2010-05-28, 21:37   Link #902
RPNS

Yes, I have been waiting for this cross over for months.

I hope we get to see the scientists faces when Touma starts kicking ass
Old 2010-05-28, 23:33   Link #903
Pyromania

A good chapter for showcasing how mentally unstable Mikoto has become through this whole incident.

It would take a lot to bring someone with as forceful and never-give-up an attitude as Mikoto to the point where she wants to throw it all away. This arc has demonstrated pretty dang well exactly what it was that brought Mikoto to her deranged 'solution'.

Kind of anticlimactic to know that it ends with Touma solving the problem for her, though.
Old 2010-05-28, 23:37   Link #904
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
would the railgun manga stop when touma defeated accelerator? or there will be more side adventures of misaka
Old 2010-05-28, 23:54   Link #905
Sixth
Hu Tao

It seems that Railgun manga indeed superior than Index manga.

The art, fight and story somewhat more entertaining to read than Index manga...IMO
Old 2010-05-29, 03:04   Link #906
ReddyRedWolf

Well the first half was comedy gold just with Kuroko. If the comedy of Index side is Touma's internal monologue of beating up a girl and what kind of person he was here Kuroko fretting about Mikoto's behavior and Saten bringing up the boyfriend theory also Uiharu thinking Dirty resulting Kuroko's reaction. Oh Harrue is also mentioned.

Lol at Kuroko underestimating Mikoto on Touma.

I am closely anticipating more Kuroko hijinks in the future. Yes indeed.

The second part we get Mikoto's POV which Touma observed at a distance not getting the details.
Old 2010-05-29, 04:00   Link #907
Joe_fh

Great chapter. I love how they again linked the two series and they did it in a great way as well - using the "blank" parts in the original story. It's jsut really nice to see how everything fits in with what we know.
The dialoge was really great as well and I like how they continue to give depth to Misaka. I really can't wait for the next one.
Old 2010-05-29, 04:45   Link #908
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
would the railgun manga stop when touma defeated accelerator? or there will be more side adventures of misaka
Since Misaka is pretty much absent from half of the novel while Touma busy sleep with other nun, there are plenty of way/time to show Misaka and Kuroko side adventure.
Old 2010-05-29, 05:01   Link #909
Bordix

I like how it all ended Misaka feeling even more guilty because when she said that clone to get lost she basically told every single one of them exactly that, which adds even more to her despair and eventually leads her to contemplate suicide.
Old 2010-05-29, 07:36   Link #910
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

What I've noticed here is that Imouto tells her that "The experiment involving 10020 has been concluded." It doesn't mean that she is 10020, just that she could be 10021 or any Imouto with Serial Number higher than 10020.

In any case, Misaka is so tormented with The Experiment it's scary already.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-05-29, 08:01   Link #911
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Since Misaka is pretty much absent from half of the novel while Touma busy sleep with other nun, there are plenty of way/time to show Misaka and Kuroko side adventure.
It's possible that something might happen during the Angel Fall arc in Academy City... My bet is that they would introduce Mitsuki's character and how he was stalking Mikoto for the whole week while Touma was gone

That said, if I were to speculate even further, I'm assuming that the Author is using the Railgun manga to expand on the Science story, in that case any future original arcs might involve the underground groups of Vol 15 just like how ITEM was given pagetime in the Sisters Arc. Of course, I could be totally off and that some new experiment would take place that somewhat resembles parts of the Imaginary Number District plan.
Old 2010-05-29, 08:44   Link #912
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It's possible that something might happen during the Angel Fall arc in Academy City... My bet is that they would introduce Mitsuki's character and how he was stalking Mikoto for the whole week while Touma was gone

That said, if I were to speculate even further, I'm assuming that the Author is using the Railgun manga to expand on the Science story, in that case any future original arcs might involve the underground groups of Vol 15 just like how ITEM was given pagetime in the Sisters Arc. Of course, I could be totally off and that some new experiment would take place that somewhat resembles parts of the Imaginary Number District plan.
The real Mitsuki was "stalking" Mikoto for a about month but the last week of the month Quetzal took his place.

I want to see Kuroko going all the way against the real Mitsuki, for example spying Mitsuki to discover that he does cheating to get high grades trough his powers, etc.

EDIT:
Oh! On a side note, anyone remember Green Mart-kun??? Well, he got compesated and is dating the girl he saved!!!!

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-05-29 at 13:00.
Old 2010-05-29, 16:57   Link #913
tsunade666

Wait is that the judgment guy just got a girl from saving her? Oh great! living as a hero.

So the real Mitsuki is literaly a stalker too of Misaka it's just that the fake itsuki or Quatzl is also a stalker of Misaka so it all fits when he start to use the fake face.
Old 2010-05-29, 16:58   Link #914
Ashaman

Nah, Mitsuki didn't do anything like that, only Quetzul. Apparently they were only on the level acentence, then Qu came.

*Thumbs up* sweet. Everybody liked that guy, so its nice he got the girl.

On a side note, on that same page, (you can't see it in your scan) is that Accelerator in the background O.o
Old 2010-05-29, 17:10   Link #915
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Nah, Mitsuki didn't do anything like that, only Quetzul. Apparently they were only on the level acentence, then Qu came.

*Thumbs up* sweet. Everybody liked that guy, so its nice he got the girl.

On a side note, on that same page, (you can't see it in your scan) is that Accelerator in the background O.o
Really? I need to confirm that.
Old 2010-05-29, 17:38   Link #916
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Well, there are plenty of Index novel events that can be covered after the Accelerator arc. There's Mitsuki stalking Mikoto, Kuroko's fight with Awaki in vol 8, Mikoto's point of view on Kuroko's fight, then Mikoto's point of view on the Daihasei from vol 9 and 10.
Old 2010-05-29, 18:24   Link #917
tsunade666

I don't think it's accel because Accelerator wouldn't bring a bag and would go to a place where many people or young couples gather. He hates that kind of place.

After the Daihasei their are plenty of time for another ark between the vol 11 to vol 14.

I think that's a week or 2 time difference after the daihasei. Though not sure.
Old 2010-05-29, 18:50   Link #918
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The Daihasei... Would be interesting to expand on the many other games they had... But don't be fooled, it's really a warzone
Old 2010-05-29, 18:56   Link #919
Pyromania

The Railgun Manga could also do things like introduce the Queen of Tokidawai (if she... actually exists...) and the as-yet completely unknown level 5.
Old 2010-05-29, 20:47   Link #920
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The Daihasei... Would be interesting to expand on the many other games they had... But don't be fooled, it's really a warzone
A warzone with medical squads everywhere... yeah, tell that to Acqua.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I don't think it's accel because Accelerator wouldn't bring a bag and would go to a place where many people or young couples gather. He hates that kind of place.

After the Daihasei their are plenty of time for another ark between the vol 11 to vol 14.

I think that's a week or 2 time difference after the daihasei. Though not sure.
That would be true if you were talking about a lonely Accelerator, but if you've read Teh_pin translation Last Order was in the crown next a guy(you know who) who didn'y wait for her.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-05-29 at 20:59.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen