Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2015-05-14, 13:45   Link #281
sunset
Twilight Impersonator

Spoilery-spoil

Favorite bits:
GINGER NINJAS! Loved that redhead. ^_^
Simmons going to interesting places. Can't wait to see what powers she brings back.
Inhumans everywhere.
Ward full-on evil Hydra overlord.
Father-daughter dynamic. Poor Cal...
Can't wait for Coulson's robot hand.

Not so favorite:
Deathlok still in the drydock? He could have helped out on this fight.
Oh, it was just an ordinatir aircraft carrier. For some reason I was hoping it would take off and go invisible at some time.
Raina's gone.
Fitz-Simmons' ... whatever that is. Their dynamic used to be my favorite part of the show, now I just cringe at all the awkward cake.

EDIT: A thought crossed my mind, what if Bobby's wounds were so severe that Simmons had to improvise and, luckily enough, she had Cal's vials loitering about?
Next season, Mockingbird has teh sooopah-powers!

Last edited by sunset; 2015-05-14 at 19:25.
sunset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 16:43   Link #282
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So Coca Cola China is funding both HYDRA and SHIELD?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-09-24, 14:41   Link #283
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Preview of the opening of the 1st episode of Season 3.
Old 2015-09-24, 14:48   Link #284
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Ok, I'm hyped.

Spoiler for Preview:
Old 2015-09-25, 23:39   Link #285
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
They're still showing Ward on the SHIELD title just as they showed him alone on the ABC's "Coming up next" eyecatch in season 1 instead of Coulson. Are they making him a bad guy or not? -_- Make up your mind, Marvel.
Old 2015-09-26, 20:59   Link #286
monster

Even as a bad guy, it's be no different than showcasing Darth Vader.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-30, 20:20   Link #287
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Saw the Season 3 first episode.
* An new US agency named ATCU (Advanced Threat Containment Unit) led by Rosalind Price are hunting and capturing InHumans who they believe are aliens. And there's an InHuman whose killing the newly awaken ones.
* Skye now goes by her birth name Daisy.
* May is on permanent vacation.
* Bobby and Hunter are planning to get married again.
* Fitz tries to find a way to rescue Simmons after realizing the Monolith that swallow her was actually a portal to another dimension. When his final clue of the Monolith turns out to be a dud, he tries to get himself swallowed by the Monolith but it won't.
* Coulson, with a new hand, not only has to deal with ATCU, but the Terrigen crystals which, despite the good news that the metal that kills normal humans did not get eaten by fishes, the crystals will be spreading all over the world within 2 years if not stopped.
* And Simmons is alive in another world.
Old 2015-10-04, 23:49   Link #288
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Good return for Shield. I like where things are right now for the cast.

And hey maybe Simmons will return more likable than when she got sucked into that place .

Gotta love the situation right now with those crystals. Really setting up possible crisis both for Civil War, but also the Inhumans film itself. People want a massive situation going on that would lead to Civil War? Well here we go. Rapid popping up of super powered individuals. This really does help replace Mutants for the MCU.

I'm liking the situation so far. Daisy is awesome out there in the field and there are some good possibilities for where this stuff will go.
Old 2015-10-05, 00:23   Link #289
sunset
Twilight Impersonator

Loving Daisy, loving Coulson/Rosalind banter, missing Cal and May, not much caring for the Bobby/Hunter marriage subplot.
Inumans storyline just got ten times more interesting with the fishoilees and the blue terminator.
If I never saw Ward again, it'll be too soon.
sunset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-08, 17:57   Link #290
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Spoiler for Ep. 2:
Old 2015-10-08, 18:10   Link #291
monster

I'm kind of glad that the problem was resolved quickly. That kind of a story never interests me for long unless there is equal attention on the other side.
Old 2015-10-13, 11:26   Link #292
Chosen_Hero

So is the A.T.C.U. the beginning of S.W.O.R.D or H.A.M.M.E.R?
Old 2015-10-13, 23:35   Link #293
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Almost wonder if they are setting up for Daisy to take her Secret Warriors on a spinoff series . Coulson is really making holes in the bridge that is their relationship. Even if he thinks he is taking actions are to protect Daisy, he's going to drive her away at this rate. He's basically made a deal with their enemy and completely shattered any good faith Shield is going to have with Inhumans they come across. No one is going to trust them now. Rather than assembling a team they could use to handle these situations they are now going to be the attack dogs for an organization that is more concerned with quotas and showing results than anything else.

While I still think Hunter's mission is borderline suicidal, it was fun seeing May kick some rear again. Just hope they don't get themselves killed recklessly taking on Ward's New Hydra with 2 people.

Rough times though. Things are only going to get more chaotic with the public scare going on about alien threats. Lot of people going to get hurt or killed by accident like with this episode.
Old 2015-10-14, 04:29   Link #294
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So to prevent SHIELD having to fight the US government, Coulson agrees to ally with the ATCU in finding the InHumans. But this only breaks Daisy trust with him.

Also Simmons wants to go back to the world she was sucked in.
Old 2015-10-14, 05:50   Link #295
monster

I'm thinking Daisy is actually taking this rather well, which I hope would continue. I dislike Coulson's decision initially, but after he admitted to Daisy that he's not trusting the ATCU, I can understand the bigger picture of not wanting to do battle on multiple fronts. I do think Shield might be able to pull off some good things working with the ATCU, but of course it's not without its risks. Still, poor Lincoln, it's no consolation for him. I always dislikes stories where just when the guy finally starts to trust you, your teammate does something to make him loses his trust in your team again. Ugh.
Old 2015-10-14, 06:24   Link #296
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So Coulson pretty much just offers up a friend. (he knows dang well Lincoln will be a friend if he's not busy stabbing the poor guy in the back) Who cares as long as it's someone he doesnt care for, right?
I doubt even Fury would have made that deal; Fury is about the "big picture" too but he wouldn't compromise what he believes in to make such a deal. Congrats Phil, you've shown yourself to be a hyprocite. As if this won't blow up in your face. Phil has been on one serious downhill slope over the past two seasons.
Daisy forgave Phil way too easy for this. It may get old to have something breaking trust between our cast again and again, but this is not one of the times it should have been blown over. She should have spat in his face for throwing away what he believed in, protecting people. And he deserved the spit in his eye.
Old 2015-10-14, 08:19   Link #297
Wandering Soul

At first I thought the secret Warriors would be part of SHIELD but I wouldn't be surprised if they end up being a separate faction considering the rift forming between Coulson and Skye. Though it is understandable that Coulson doesn't want to fight another huge organization.
Old 2015-10-15, 01:03   Link #298
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
At first I thought the secret Warriors would be part of SHIELD but I wouldn't be surprised if they end up being a separate faction considering the rift forming between Coulson and Skye. Though it is understandable that Coulson doesn't want to fight another huge organization.
Yeah, I'm starting to get that feeling. I mean even Coulson is basically pulling the breaks on her Secret Warriors team because of how things are evolving. Almost no one is really backing her up right now with any Inhumans they find getting thrown into isolation for psychological observation. She may have to break off in order to achieve what she feels is right.

I do get Coulson not wanting to fight another group that they aren't that far off from. But for all the times he decided to team up and not fight.....this wasn't the right time. Look at this organization. They are treating Inhumans like monsters and hunting them down for existing. The only thing the boss of the ATCU seems to care about is getting results to ease political pressure on herself. This isn't a group that cares about doing the right thing. Being the kind of guy that does the right thing being a good reason why Coulson got this job from Fury. Kind of agree he's compromising his beliefs to avoid taking the harder road here.

This could really all blow up in Coulson's face and it will be entirely his fault.
Old 2015-10-21, 08:34   Link #299
Wandering Soul

Knew Hunter's vendetta with Ward would have consequences and Andrew appeared to be the one to pay the price for it. I say appeared to because I'm hesitant to declare Andrew as being dead. The show's reluctance to show his face and the fact that only one guy ran out of the store in the end seemed like hints that he may not be dead after all. I have even seen some theories that. Andrew might be Lash. Regardless May and Hunter won't be on friendly terms next episode.

Next week we will find out what Simmons went through on that alien planet.
Old 2015-10-21, 09:35   Link #300
GDB

Yeah, I'm leaning towards Andrew being Lash as well. Too many clues, a "no body" death, and a red herring that was debunked as being impossible a couple of episodes back.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
marvel cinematic universe