AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-04, 16:41   Link #41
Namorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
What's boring to you may be interesting to others.
I hope I am still allowed to express my belief that this sounds like a boring story to me.^^
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 16:51   Link #42
techblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
I hope I am still allowed to express my belief that this sounds like a boring story to me.^^
No you gotta like what everyone likes because being different is a great sin and you shall be punished for it. Damn heathens need to know their place.
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 21:52   Link #43
lemonedSM
the show must go on

Quote:
Originally Posted by techblade View Post
No you gotta like what everyone likes because being different is a great sin and you shall be punished for it. Damn heathens need to know their place.
that is actually kinda fascist lol

i know this is sarcasm, but yeah. seeing that with us or against us mentality is kinda worrying.
Old 2014-11-04, 22:42   Link #44
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
You are free to express your belief that you think this story is boring, but I just wanted to point out the way how you said that this forum should be a place where only interesting things be introduced to others really sounds like an insult to OP.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 23:10   Link #45
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
You are free to express your belief that you think this story is boring, but I just wanted to point out the way how you said that this forum should be a place where only interesting things be introduced to others really sounds like an insult to OP.
The person who started the thread only would have done so because this series is interesting to them.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 23:37   Link #46
Ddraig

So if the MC can summon any modern day weapons did that include bio weapons as well? Using of bio weapons I think is broken more than using nuke and explosive stuff unless on magical side they have alchemy that make wonder drug like elixir that cure it all disease.

Last edited by Ddraig; 2014-11-05 at 00:21.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-04, 23:50   Link #47
techblade

That world must have pissed the God off like crazy for him to send such a broken character to that world.
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 01:16   Link #48
ndiezel

Will he be able to summon some future weapon? Like couple of baneblades, titans of Emperor class or primarch.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 04:50   Link #49
VooXoo

From what I understood the God of that world put the MC in the mix just for the LoLz of seeing how people of that world react to modern weaponry.
The MC is putting personal wishes in his summoning, I know many womans fought in the wars and sadly always will, but if you summon randomly 100 soldiers from the past is more probable to be a platoon of only men.
But a unusual harem is always welcome.
Question on his powers, he can summon every weapn ever existed in our world, more the ones from our actual era and things in development right?
That means he should even get weapons hidden from the civilians.
Working railguns....*droll*
Other Q, when the MC heals a injured summon he even brainwash them with love/loyalty/yanderism? And the more the injury is dangerous the more the brainwashing works? Wow *shoots a beatiful sweden female soldier with a mitra*.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 04:56   Link #50
tiatiu

ifinally read it till over the mc can only summon weapopn that is up till 2013 but he can have his troop making their own r&d departement like they making power armor by learning the madou armor that being use by magic empire and i read it all yesterday that magic empire is crazy they sacrifice 1million people to summon 3 giant monster
tiatiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 05:18   Link #51
lemonedSM
the show must go on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
Will he be able to summon some future weapon? Like couple of baneblades, titans of Emperor class or primarch.
add the 12 legion to purge the unclean.
add the adepta sororitas to burn the heretics.
and those titans to kill the mutant.
Old 2014-11-05, 06:40   Link #52
VooXoo

I think we can just starting call the MC Big Boss.
Old 2014-11-05, 09:33   Link #53
Trung-t-rung

How about a Metal Gear ? Or better yet, NANOMACHINES, SON!
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 14:08   Link #54
VooXoo

There is a old manga called SPRIGGAN, the author said in it the weaponry know to the public is only the tip of the iceberg and way more dangerous stuff is keep hidden from the goverments of the world.
If BB can summon every weapon of our world it means even the hidden stuff right?
Metal Gears are not so out of reach...
Anyway, do his summon eat? Do they have basic human needs? Or is like a undead army who is active 24/7 and is always ready to battle?
And electric weapons, they should turn useless when the battery depletes right? He can summon weapons but he should not be able to summon oil platform or generators?
If his summons remain in that world after dying and he have to dispose of the bodies is really like he created life(he copied the original yeah, but is always a new life).
Old 2014-11-05, 14:34   Link #55
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
There is a old manga called SPRIGGAN, the author said in it the weaponry know to the public is only the tip of the iceberg and way more dangerous stuff is keep hidden from the goverments of the world.
If BB can summon every weapon of our world it means even the hidden stuff right?
Anyway, do his summon eat? Do they have basic human needs? Or is like a undead army who is active 24/7 and is always ready to battle?
And electric weapons, they should turn useless when the battery depletes right? He can summon weapons but he should not be able to summon oil platform or generators?
If his summons remain in that world after dying and he have to dispose of the bodies is really like he created life(he copied the original yeah, but is always a new life).
yes they're basically real soldiers with real needs and wants some and they can't be reverse summoned. it doesn't matter anyway because they're basically copies of real people on the earth.
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 14:48   Link #56
tiatiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
he have the ability to summon logistic they need and people to maintain and making that logistic but his power got several limitation though he cant summon when jis troop or him entering a battle and once the soldier that he summon die they are permanently die it is like hecan summon 1 million soldier but if 10 thousand soldier die they still die and cant be replaced but all his troop is living like a normal human even the mc finally got a daughter from his yandere heroine
tiatiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 18:39   Link #57
Newhope

To be frank it sounds pretty daft....
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 18:56   Link #58
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Is Jeanne d'Arc in the harem army?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 11:48   Link #59
Namorax

Quote:
The only possible insult I can see here would be that what I said could be interpreted as "You suck at writing a synopsis for a series".
Which wasn't what I intended to do.

And I didn't want to say that "only interesting series" should be posted here, I just wanted to point out that people post here to introduce series they think are interesting to other people, but with the way the OP was written, I don't see what would be so interesting about reading a story about a character who's presented as overpowered and basically invincible, which I wanted to point out with my first post.

I apologize for derailing the thread, but I don't think that only people who want to say "Yay, this series is great, 5/5 stars! Awesomsauce!!" should post in here.
Whats the point of dicussing something if my only options are agreeing the series is great or shutting the hell up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
The person who started the thread only would have done so because this series is interesting to them.
Point taken, but after reading the OP I just failed to see what would be interesting about this.
Would you agree that a story is interesting just because I open a thread about a random series, paste the translated title into it and write "Main character is da boss, totally offerpowered and has a harem of lolis/catgirls/goddesses/bishounen or whatever tickles your... fancy" without any information about the plot (or if the story even has a plot)?

We are given no context to compare the MC and his abilities against. After reading the thread I know that the big overarching plot in the background seems to be "Why not?" ("Why did you pull me into this world god/author?" "Well, for the lolz, obviously xD").
Had I known the antagonists of the story had magic at their disposal which is able to deal with (or at least offer resistance against) the seemingly overpowered weaponry of the 21st century, I might've been interested more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess the issue can be summarized as:
"I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that I even dared to mention this series might not be worth 10/5 stars and that my words could be remotely interpreted that OP should/could have written a better synopsis if he wanted to get people to read about the series he/she wanted to introduce"

But seriously: Now that it was mentioned, the series could really use a good synopsis. Most people will only check out the OP and while the thread is only 3 pages long right now, it might become too difficult to read every single page to piece together the missing facts once it grows larger.
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 21:41   Link #60
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM!! OMIGAD military state Parabellum!!

this is madness...........
Spoiler for Hans Ulrich Rudel:

Spoiler for Simo Hayha:

not found saburo sakai,

Spoiler for ability by MT:

Spoiler for I really wants to punch that god:

Spoiler for Yankee with Nazi's weapon:

Last edited by Prongs; 2015-06-13 at 22:17.
Prongs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
different world, guns