AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-16, 09:59   Link #21
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Sobresaliente Send a message via MSN to Sobresaliente
Quote:
Originally Posted by sy tao View Post
this is a little bit of a spoiler: Chidori is acting weird because she is being brainwashed by Sophia, the original whispering. These events happened in SNOT novel.
oh nice sy tao!... asking who sophia is would be off topic... i dont want to get yelled at again lol
Old 2009-03-16, 15:53   Link #22
Perona

Hmm, just popping up here at random, but...
Spoiler for novels:

OK, this is disscussing about Kaname, is there a possibility for her to warm up to Leonard? I really like the KanamexLeonard ( shoot me if you will ) and I could ship them in the most erotic ways

I'm just asking~

Last edited by Perona; 2009-03-16 at 19:24. Reason: 'Cause :3
Old 2009-03-16, 16:43   Link #23
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

I know everything written here is Kaname related (so far), and probably, because of that, there's nothing wrong with not using spoiler tags. But personally, I'd really appreciate if you used them when talking about the novels. Yes, I'm planning to read them (if translated) but think also about most people around here who don't even know about their existence.
Old 2009-03-16, 19:49   Link #24
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osaka_chan9 View Post
OK, this is disscussing about Kaname, is there a possibility for her to warm up to Leonard? I really like the KanamexLeonard ( shoot me if you will ) and I could ship them in the most erotic ways
don't really see this happening at all due to certain event that will not be mentioned in ANOT

and Sobersaliente all you have to know about Sophia is that shes a mega scrag
Old 2009-03-17, 15:30   Link #25
Perona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
don't really see this happening at all due to certain event that will not be mentioned in ANOT
Well, I could dream I just hope she doesn't hate him that much to kill him at the end xD
Old 2009-03-17, 17:22   Link #26
masterwok

well i think kaname has some feelings for leonard since she made the decision to stay with him, even though she could have left when sousuke was there to rescue her.
Old 2009-03-17, 20:20   Link #27
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

i reckon she definitely wanted to leave
Spoiler for EPIC NOVEL SPOILER:
it was a natural reaction that after she froze up and didn't know what to do or how to act

But then in the helicopter once she came back to her senses
Spoiler for ANOTHER EPIC SPOILER:

from this scene she finally comes to terms with what Leonard told her in COMO that Souske has kill 100+ people and she also comes to terms with that out of herself and Souske he is the stronger one and only he can save her from Leonard as she has realised shes not as strong as she thought she was
Spoiler for Novel Spoiler:

but i do agree with you masterwok Kaname does have some feeling for Leonard but im leaning towards that she feels more sorry for him than anything and she hopes she can change his mind but in no way would she ever feel as strongly about Leonard as she does for Souske especially after all the stuff Leonard has done to her

and on top of that she knows Souske loves her for she now knows everything he's been through to save her and he will never stop until he does get her and
Old 2009-03-18, 00:56   Link #28
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Sobresaliente Send a message via MSN to Sobresaliente
lol i didnt even read your post... im too afraid to be spoiled HAHAH
Old 2009-03-18, 16:25   Link #29
Perona

Omg~ >.< I don't remember reading those parts in the novel

Anyways, Kaname is my favorite character in FMP and so I don't want her making such decisions that will make me hate her X.x; ( though I wouldn't mind a twist that will make her go to Leonard *gets shot* )

Though, Full Metal Coast, the last thing you said I really want to see
Old 2009-04-17, 02:30   Link #30
blazingstone

Full Metal Coast - brilliant points. Kaname's heart will always truly only belong to Sousuke, and I agree that whatever she may feel for Leonard is more pity than anything.

I hope to see the "revival" of her character soon in the next novel. I NEED MY KANAMExSOUSUKE ROMANCE FIX xD After reading all the other novel summaries, I'm so anxious to find what lies ahead for the two (and I'm anxious to see the novel art for their "promise" :3 )
Old 2009-04-27, 05:10   Link #31
Crisis
Rock on ^^

Kaname is damn fine - what a figure! And she is attractive as well.. and she is not afriad to beay up ppl - something I like in a girl. Girls these days are too girly IMO.
Old 2009-04-30, 20:35   Link #32
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

just started re watching the FMP series and i have was thinking was is love at first site for Sousuke and Kaname

and also that comment that Kurz made about a girlfriend for Sousuke that went something like "i dont think you will ever find a girl even in the remotest parts of the tundra" would this apply to Kaname as well?
Old 2009-05-01, 11:25   Link #33
blazingstone

Yeah Kurz said something implying that Sousuke would never find a girl who could possibly handle someone like him.

It probably does apply to Kaname, as she's the only girl who can really handle him.

I highly doubt it was love at first sight for both of them, as she was just Sousuke's mission and he's really oblivious to everything. But Kaname saw SOMETHING in him. I'm not so sure it was love right away though x)
Old 2009-05-01, 15:13   Link #34
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Quote:
(...) "i dont think you will ever find a girl even in the remotest parts of the tundra" would this apply to Kaname as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingstone View Post
It probably does apply to Kaname, as she's the only girl who can really handle him.
Then maybe, and only maybe, this implies that Sousuke is the only man capable of handling her?
Old 2009-05-02, 19:19   Link #35
Ryuou
進む道は武士道のみ

Location: Dying to get back to Japan (but currently near Chicago)
Yeah I would agree that it wasn't either. For both of them.
Old 2009-05-02, 19:52   Link #36
idiffer

Send a message via ICQ to idiffer
Quote:
Then maybe, and only maybe, this implies that Sousuke is the only man capable of handling her?
i wouldnt go that far. she is just an ordinary school girl after all. i'm leaning to the "tundra" POV. but there's no need to go really deep. what Kurtz said is just his opinion. it doesnt mean that there is no girl for Sousuke. in fact there is - Kaname. its just too unprobable to everyone, but this is anime so miracles happen.
about Leonard. i have only read until BOMF and...i'm already scared to read further)). but still kaname x leonard is just too unrealistic, it would just go against all the anime/novel principles. the author may fool you into believing this pairing how much he pleases, but it just cant be true. the good girl doesnt fall in love with the utterly bad guy all of a sudden...(considering this isnt arthouse. its a somewhat mainstream anime)
c) Your mind is too narrow to embrace my genius, de geso.
d) I was accidentally dropped into a barrel of whiskey, so now I am constantly drunk.
e) Go home and die! Dattebayo!
Old 2009-05-03, 20:43   Link #37
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

that is a fair point who else could put up with either Kaname or Sousuke. With Kaname's temper what other guy would have the patience to put up with it. and what other girl would take the time with Sousuke's personality.

after starting to re watch the series again Kaname and Sousuke would have kissed and possibly been a couple if it wasn't for Kurz. in the Khanka forest when they are about to kiss kurz is awake and laughing and they realize. its all Kurz's fault that nothing has happened between the two already.
Old 2009-05-04, 02:15   Link #38
Miles Teg

If we don't know if someone is able to put up with Kaname, we do know that Kaname is not the only girl able to put up with Sousuke.

Spoiler for Novel : Burning one Man Force:
Old 2009-05-04, 07:23   Link #39
Tabasco

Quote:
that is a fair point who else could put up with either Kaname or Sousuke. With Kaname's temper what other guy would have the patience to put up with it. and what other girl would take the time with Sousuke's personality.

after starting to re watch the series again Kaname and Sousuke would have kissed and possibly been a couple if it wasn't for Kurz. in the Khanka forest when they are about to kiss kurz is awake and laughing and they realize. its all Kurz's fault that nothing has happened between the two already.
That might be a little unfair. By the same token, you could say that because of Kurz, they didn't kiss and were saved from the 'it was all a big mistake, it was just the situation' angst.

Besides, I'd say they were a couple in all but name at the end of the first volume anyway. Certainly by the end of the second.
Old 2009-05-05, 00:06   Link #40
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
If we don't know if someone is able to put up with Kaname, we do know that Kaname is not the only girl able to put up with Sousuke.

Spoiler for Novel : Burning one Man Force:
yeah but that was a pretty tame Sousuke and i just wonder how she would of put up with him if he acted like he did around Kaname at Jindai