AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2014-11-25, 01:08   Link #5341
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
Oh, then, what are the other boxes here?
The next 2 are for the good end and the true end for Unlimited Blade Works (Rins Route) and then 2 more will appear after you beat that route for the True end and normal end of Heaven's Feel (Sakura's Route). There is 5 endings total for the game (not including the 40 tiger Dojo bad ends). In Realta Nua, when you beat all the routes you get an extension to Sabers end. I heard Nasu wasn't interested in doing that part but Saber fans in his crew talked him into it.
Old 2014-11-25, 09:04   Link #5342
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
In Realta Nua, when you beat all the routes you get an extension to Sabers end. I heard Nasu wasn't interested in doing that part but Saber fans in his crew talked him into it.
It is ridiculous IMO: you just finished Sakura's route and the whole ShirouxSaber feels out of place just after HF. It would have been more fitting if it was unlocked by getting all Bad Ends in Fate route or something.
Old 2014-11-25, 09:10   Link #5343
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
It is ridiculous IMO: you just finished Sakura's route and the whole ShirouxSaber feels out of place just after HF. It would have been more fitting if it was unlocked by getting all Bad Ends in Fate route or something.
No kidding. Finish things with the Fate route IN the Fate route. It's too oddly placed.
Old 2014-11-25, 09:24   Link #5344
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Uh, I'm pretty sure it was "Unlock every thing except that then replay the Fate route to get the final Realta Nua end".
Old 2014-11-25, 09:25   Link #5345
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Uh, I'm pretty sure it was "Unlock every thing except that then replay the Fate route to get the final Realta Nua end".
dunno, it showed itself to me after I finished HF.
Old 2014-11-25, 09:25   Link #5346
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Not really, you got the Avalon ending right after finishing the last ending that you had not yet finished from UBW or HF.
Old 2014-11-25, 10:07   Link #5347
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Nonsense. We are missing MANY endings. See here.

http://i.imgur.com/KDvsn2y.jpg

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 12:31   Link #5348
Lorhand

The names of these routes sound really bad.
Lorhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 23:03   Link #5349
Rev Okkin
Yorokobe, (Insert name)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Nonsense. We are missing MANY endings. See here.

http://i.imgur.com/KDvsn2y.jpg
Yes! Rider route and Caster route!
But... but...
WHERE'S ILLYA'S ROUTE?!
#betteranimation #betterediting
Rev Okkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 08:51   Link #5350
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

What the heck, where can I read Rider and Caster route? O_O
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 09:04   Link #5351
chaos_alfa

Quote:
What the heck, where can I read Rider and Caster route? O_O
The image is fake. Fate/Stay Night only consist out of the Fate, Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel route.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 09:09   Link #5352
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Aw man, I got excited for nothing.
Old 2014-11-27, 18:01   Link #5353
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Okkin View Post
Yes! Rider route and Caster route!
But... but...
WHERE'S ILLYA'S ROUTE?!
Unlocked after completing gallery. Then there would be a secret area u must click. Same thing for Stray Servant.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 10:40   Link #5354
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
It is because it was added in later as a bonus for Realta Nua. It was probably easier to script the unlock at the end of all the routes, than to put it in the beginning after Fate.
Old 2014-11-28, 11:22   Link #5355
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It is because it was added in later as a bonus for Realta Nua. It was probably easier to script the unlock at the end of all the routes, than to put it in the beginning after Fate.
For the improvements they added to Realta Nua, like voice acting adding the unlock at the end of the Fate route wouldn't have been difficult.

It could be that Nasu found the Last Episode too different from his original vision that he didn't want to tie it directly to one of the routes.

It has been some time since I have read the Last Epsiode, but the reason why initially thought it wasn't added at the end of the Fate route was because it alludes to Shirou having lived a (difficult) life which made him made him to me resemble Archer. This could allude or spoil Archer being a future version of Shirou too early.

Last edited by chaos_alfa; 2014-11-28 at 13:58.
Old 2014-11-28, 13:35   Link #5356
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
This could allude or spoil Archer being Shirou too early.
Oh, crap. I knew I shouldn't have come into this thread yet I was still too damn curious. I'm not blaming you, it's my fault that I just got spoiled, sigh. This sounds like an awesome twist.
Old 2014-11-28, 13:52   Link #5357
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Oh, crap. I knew I shouldn't have come into this thread yet I was still too damn curious. I'm not blaming you, it's my fault that I just got spoiled, sigh. This sounds like an awesome twist.
Damn I was hoping you wouldn't get spoiled
The worst part is that it is by me while I always try to be very careful with my spoilers.
Old 2014-11-28, 13:53   Link #5358
Amarantine

Quote:
If it's any consolation, it isn't really treated as an actual twist by the narrative. That is to say, it's not something that's revealed all of a sudden so as to provoke shock in the audience. Rather, it's more of a subtle and gradual realization, so having found out ahead of time shouldn't detract too much from your enjoyment of that plot point. When I first read FSA, I got spoiled about it before even starting UBW, yet I still enjoyed it immensely.
Amarantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 13:55   Link #5359
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
Damn I was hoping you wouldn't get spoiled
The worst part is that it is by me while I always try to be very careful with my spoilers.
No, no, please don't feel guilty. It's completely my fault since there is a clear warning there, on the title of this thread, that there are spoilers.

Quote:
If it's any consolation, it isn't really treated as an actual twist by the narrative. That is to say, it's not something that's revealed all of a sudden so as to provoke shock in the audience. Rather, it's more of a subtle and gradual realization, so having found out ahead of time shouldn't detract too much from your enjoyment of that plot point. When I first read FSA, I got spoiled about it before even starting UBW, yet I still enjoyed it immensely.
It shouldn't ruin my enjoyment. Ironically, I can't wait to get to that part now since I have no idea how that is supposed to work xD
Old 2014-11-28, 18:17   Link #5360
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

It seems that I am heading towards "Good End" of UBW, since I'm choosing Saber most of the time. Even if I think Rin is adorable, Saber is my favorite character so I just always go to her during the choice selection.

I am enjoying UBW a lot more than Fate though, it's quite exciting. The only problem for me is that I'm a Fate/Zero watcher so I've known about Gil, Saber's identity, Sakura and Rin being siblings, Kirei being a villain and other stuff from the get-go. Might be the reason why I felt like Fate Route was anticlimactic.

Tags
fate/stay night, visual novel