AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 16 23.19%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 31.88%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 26.09%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 11.59%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.35%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.45%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-12-08, 07:05   Link #41
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma View Post
I like what I'm seeing in the shot of the Black Knights faction that follows the school group. Looks like we'll see the JLF join forces with the Black Knights. Also we have... a girl in a kimono and someone with a large pipe.
The girl is Sakuya, who is probably the one C.C has been speaking to. The tall lady with the pipe is a new character, looks like she has a marking on her forehead so she may be one of C.C's or Sakuya's faction. Sakuya has a circlet covering her forehead in the same place. Sayoko (Nanaly's nurse) is also grouped with the BL (and the Ashford group).

The new OP has some interesting new clues, this one intrigued me the most...

Spoiler:
I thought it was a countdown at first. But if you look at the letters in the background is the DNA base sequence (ATCG). This may be about the genetics of C.C or her people, or it could raise the ugly notion of eugenics...
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 09:51   Link #42
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Hand in the OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retsoor View Post
The hand looked like C.C.'s, but the sequence implies loss of control and quite a lot of emotion and C.C. hardly fills the criteria, at least not yet. The hand is most likely Nanally's, reaching out to her estranged brother who has spontaneously spawned wings on his back to symbolize his kingship.
I do not buy the theory yet:
So let's make a little investigation.

Below contains some screenshot of this episode; thus a very minor spoiler... you aren't seeing anything really..

Spoiler:

So after this investigation: It is highly likely that the hand in the OP is CC's hand.
There are quite a lot of emotion in there for some reason. May be CC is hiding something. It is true that she is searching for Lulu for sometime (ep1, she said, I found him).

Last edited by quina; 2007-01-07 at 00:04. Reason: I add Shirley in.
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 16:21   Link #43
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Comments about the new OP:

- The hand: guess it's almost a sure-fire that is belongs to C.C. - after trying to grasp something invisible (perhaps foreshadowing a doomed or helpless endeavor? who knows), the hand extends to a shadowy person with the V-like sigil behind, a blatant reference to the power of Geass and Lelouch. The only two persons right now who have knowledge of this particular means of coercion are C.C. and Lelouch. Since Lelouch is already portrayed in that scene, the other person must be C.C.

Moreover, a few seconds later, you get that sequence with C.C. 'swimming' through that maze of blue nerves and ethereal wires - with her eventually turning to the camera and extending her hand - apart from Lelouch, she's the only one making such a gesture in the OP, so it might be a hint.

- The Crimson Lotus 2nd: I noticed two small things on the CL-2. On the left arm, near the elbow, there seems to be a cannon or heavy machine gun sticking out of the arm - I guess this makes up for the apparent lack of ranged weapons. So far I'd have considered the CL-2 as a close range juggernaut only but the appearance of a cannon sort of relieves me. Otherwise other Knightmare Frames would have no problems hacking her to shreds using machine guns from afar - provided she doesn't hop around the place like a rabbit, joyously evading barrage after barrage.

Second thing is, on the right, clawed hand, one can see a cylindrical contraption deeply embedded inside the palm. I can only offer two guesses about what it is - first is that it's a high voltage shocker meant to disable Knightmare Frames by physical contact and a brutal discharge of electricity to short-circuit the target's power plants, batteries, electronic systems and other resources...provided the KFs don't have in-built Faraday cages. Second guess is, it's the JLF's own version of the Britannian Slash Harken - the wired rocket anchors that Kallen used in this episode to drag the Police Frames along with her and have its cockpit shorn off - but in this case it's particular shape make it virtually impossible to be used as a blade but rather as a concussion weapon - perhaps like a wired mace or so. Unless it can be used like the MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom's (from Mobile Suit Gundam - the 08th MS Team) heat rod - to shock enemies from afar.

- Shortly after the CL-2's sequence there is an explosion, which sort of makes me reminisce Utawarerumono's OP with that apolyptical deflagration. Maybe is it a bomb or the Lancelot's power source blowing up? I don't think it's a nuke going off so I'm gonna guess it's either a contraption blowing up, a burst of otherwordly energy (C.C.'s civilization?) or some sort of new weapon designed by the Holy Empire (in Ep01 it looks like Britannia fielded out a shitload of new equipment (and among them, the Knightmare Frame, which made its debut in Japan, needn't I remind it) so it's not impossible.

- The countdown...well, it's not a countdown. The numbers are rising. I dunno what for or why but the group of nucleobases behind is possibly about someone trying to study a DNA sequence. Which brings us to the only possible candidate to this - C.C.'s people. I don't know if some of you remember it, but Newtype (U.S. edition) printed out a scan where the power of geass was, quote, 'able to create or destroy just about anything - and had something to do with the very existence of Humankind'. I'm not sure how much of the information was garbled and warped through overseas translation and interviews with the Sunrise staff (after all, the wording about an idea transmitted from one person to the other can change during the exchange and drastically modify the idea), but I'm going to go with it...for the time being. Bah, perhaps it's just to show how different and special C.C.'s people are compared to us...genetically speaking.

- League of Black Knights: what in the nine hells is Sayoko doing there? O_O Is she acting as medic or what? I can understand Diethard Lied since he has that odd contempt towards Britannian yet a great fascination for Zero (probably because he wants shellshock events for the free press and not official, uptight and government-controlled official broadcasts) - but it makes no doubt he's going to be the journalist covering their end of the fight and record everything that'll go on, for the posterity to behold and remember. As for the new character - someone pointed that she had a mark on her forehead, perhaps a sign of belonging to C.C.'s ilk? It could also be the red mark Hindus bear on the forehead (the 'third eye', if I'm not mistaken). Nevertheless, she bears all signs of being a technician or someone acquainted with science and technology. That blouse is somewhat synonymous of her being a scientist - just look at Ritsuko Akagi and you'll see what I mean.

As for
Spoiler:

- The KF fleet. I'm not sure whether this is Lelouch's future army - possibly made of sympathizers or defects from the Army - or if it's a Britannian regiment readying for battle (a new Ragnarok, anyone?). It nevertheless looks like a promise for a good fight, unless, of course, it's there as a symbol representing the Britannian Army - the entire Institution Suzaku fights against. Other than that, another option is that it's
Spoiler:
It might also be possible, that in the event that it's a private army, that Lelouch would have to team up with Britannia (maybe Cornelia) to defeat it. But the odds are low. Very. Abysmal. Really. Or so I think.

Thoughts about the ep:

- Yuri with Nina blushing about Euphemia? Oh noes...*rolls eyes*

- Even Viletta makes a crack at Jeremiah by calling him 'orange-kun'. ROFL. Anyway, looks like the hanging rope's noose is heading a little closer to Lelouch. Viletta's now bent on investigating that mysterious student she reminisced...

- Suzaku once again reaches new levels of naivety with his 'Black Knights can't do good because they don't cooperate with the police'. Sorry, mister, but if the justice of men, of Britannia and of that police are of no use, then we will use our own. Period. How do you expect a man hunted by all of Britannia to up and go to Cornelia and say, 'hoy, Corny, want a hand? Let's be friends, I suddenly got the mother of all realizations this morning and discovered I was wrong about my actions! But I'm here, all good and refreshed with new, better ideas in mind!'
o_-
'ma sorry, Suzaku but you better look in a mirror first rather than criticize. You're one to talk about self-righteousness. Honestly. Not that you don't have an excuse - quite the opposite - but Lelouch has also good reasons to go out like that. You'll have also the excuse that you don't know it's Lelouch. But aside from that...
And, no, I won't start with the GS and GSD parallels. It's becoming almost as cheap as the Death Note ones. Tiresome, too. >_<

- Kallen seems to go through Knightmare Frames like a pop idol goes through dresses...hope the CL-2 will last longer...O_O

- I wonder why Kallen can't draw conclusions with Lelouch dropping chunk-sized hints here and there. I admit he had her fooled with that audio file he broadcast through the phone but I mean, Kallen's not idiot enough to really wonder what the heck's up with him. Even if she doesn't make the link Zero-Lelouch, she sure has to have suspicions about him not being that clean.

- Even if Cornelia seems like the ruthless character, she does seem to be someone of honor - with letting Zero go about his business unchecked, for the time being. I'm sure the next episode will consume the rest of the reprieve she just granted him and will end the ceasefire between the two. I nevertheless wonder (with good reason) if Lelouch will pride decency over need, were he to actually find himself in a situation where he'd have to decide whether kill her or spare her life (let's not forget that she's a potential informant for Lelouch's first and foremost task - discover who killed his mother and crippled Nanaly...and he hasn't used his Geass trick yet) despite her long-standing career as female Terminator for all opponents of Britannia.
Anyway, this ep shows some human side to her, after the whole Euphemia business.

- Speaking of Euphemia, we get to see the first seeds of doubt here. Is she having second thoughts about the entire situation or is she seeing her sister in another light? I don't think the second possibility is the correct one but I guess she's troubled by Zero's attitude.

- Millay lives up to her motherly character stereotype, being the usual benevolent one unmarred by preconceptions about nationalities and origins. Hope we'll see more of her - she seems quite a beacon of hope in a sea of bigoted hopelessness.

- Lelouch really needs to be less blunt and he'll actually have a chance with girls. The opposite will only earn him physical harm. Anyway, well, the message he conveyed to Kallen was quite the controversial and indeed blunt, down-to-business one. Blunt enough to have its implications hidden from first sight or elicit the memory of Kallen's mother instead of some deeper reasoning. But all in all, he's right about what he thinks. The way the Eleven instantly cowered more or less had a 'Pavlov's dog' alert ringing in my head. Acting all subservient shows he has given hope on having a better life and the fight for a social ascension (even slight)...but then again, I'm not in that Eleven's position, haven't suffered the ignominies he had to incur nearly every day and am not in his socks so I can't say I'm in a just position to criticize his attitude. Only state that it's sad it has come to that.
But anyway, Lelouch is too blunt. I dunno if it was voluntary in order to dispel doubts around him and reinforce the idea that he's a normal Britannian agreeing with the reality of social Eleven evolution - or lack thereof.

Dunno if Kallen is going to remain miffed at him or if she'll get her ass in gear and rethink his words.

- C.C. going around (instead of remaining at the pavilion) like this seemed a bit random but I guess she's keeping tabs on Lelouch, making sure he doesn't die before he gets to fulfill her dearest wish. Unless she has a hidden agenda...?
Old 2006-12-09, 05:01   Link #44
Retsoor

>> quina

Lies and deceit! We all know Nanally is aware of Lelouch's nocturnal crusading, and as such, she is worried sick about him. She clearly decided to grow her fingernails and groom herself in the wiles of femininity, so as to appear as a man-eater and a temptress. That way Lelouch would spend all his time fussing over Nanally instead of in his entrepreneurial activities.
Retsoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 07:23   Link #45
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonhex View Post
The new OP has some interesting new clues, this one intrigued me the most...

Spoiler:
I thought it was a countdown at first. But if you look at the letters in the background is the DNA base sequence (ATCG). This may be about the genetics of C.C or her people, or it could raise the ugly notion of eugenics...
well this can be described as the test on the powers of C.C itself ~ i wont be surprised if herself or one of her people was taken back and tested on by the king so that he could have the power for himself ~ doesnt seem to have worked tho

well onto this ep
- it seems that late nights are getting to both lulu and kallen lol...
- lulu getting the forced fit cosplay treatment was funny XD also great emphisis on milly's chest
- nina is not only an annoying baby but also yuri
- the maid in kallens house is suspicious (she takes drugs? O.o)
- shirley tries to ask lulu out but fails >.<
- lulu uses his geass on some punks who was beating the crap out of a stall owner who is an eleven but tbh he should have made them jump off a bridge
iits shocking for kallen to see his reaction whe she tries to help him up and he notices their britannia uniform ~ i think this is the deep mark left in all elevens in the sense that they are inferior to britnnia ~ this fires up kallen inside
- Viletta calling Jeremiah orange-kun was priceless XD

now onto the serious stuff ~ the OoBK this time cracks down onto a drug manufacture warehouse which kallen smashes into the back room with her frame...theres she sees drugged up elevens and her maid...which she calls to as "mother" *open eyes in disbelief*
she catches her falling with her frame and is even more fired up against to britannia ~ how dare they!
while her knightmare frame gets shot and blows off one of its arms...kallen takes off with the enemy right on her tail...she eventually manages to double KO it but at the same time learns how her mother has suppressed her pains all for the sake of kallen (the internal pain starts >.<)
really emotions at the last moment in hospital...kallen will try harder than ever to achieve happiness with her mother...*sob**sob*

overall a nice ep telling up us more about kallen...even tho the pace was slow the last few mins makes up for it

preview shows kallen's new frame...where the heck did she get that!? O.o
oh and C.C in a swimsuit <----- could it be that she was the one who created the frame?

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS

Last edited by Deathkillz; 2006-12-09 at 11:51.
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 07:51   Link #46
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Anyway, looks like the hanging rope's noose is heading a little closer to Lelouch. Viletta's now bent on investigating that mysterious student she reminisced...
I've been thinking that since episode 06 now.. thats going to be one hell of an interesting episode, and could be the first time we actually see Lelouch take matters into his own hands. We know he'll kill to keep his secret.
Old 2006-12-09, 10:47   Link #47
c^2

Why is there so much scorn for Nina?

Quote:
- Yuri with Nina blushing about Euphemia? Oh noes...*rolls eyes*
If ever there were a situation which would foster such feelings, that was it. I was surprised that no one brought it up earlier, but I never expected someone to take such offense to a two second scene. In any case, feel free to continue rolling your eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
- nina is not only an annoying baby but also yuri
I see little evidence that she acts like a baby. She has probably had some traumatic experience involving (likely male) Elevens in the past, which would perfectly account for her character. Few among the Britainians even treat Elevens as fellow human beings, and given their hate, the fear is hardly unfounded.

However hopeless it is, I will be cheering for Nina x Euphemia. ^_^;; While she may be shy and a bit skittish, I think she is cute, and thankfully, the writers probably share that feeling.

Last edited by c^2; 2006-12-09 at 10:57. Reason: clarification (maybe?)
c^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 11:20   Link #48
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by c^2 View Post
I see little evidence that she acts like a baby. She has probably had some traumatic experience involving (likely male) Elevens in the past, which would perfectly account for her character. Few among the Britainians even treat Elevens as fellow human beings, and given their hate, the fear is hardly unfounded...
I tend to agree with this. She's clearly had an unpleasant experience with Elevens. Millay hinted in ep 8 that Nina was 'left behind' during one their previous outings, which is probably the root of her angst. I'd hold judgement on her Eleven-fobia until we learn the truth of it's origins.

Worth mentioning that in this ep she was laughing along with Suzaku's antics, suggesting she is beginning to warm to him at least.
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 11:50   Link #49
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
scorn for nina? naw but its just that so far her actions arent justified with anything other than "she hates elevens" ~ i would change my mind if i can see her side of the stroy but atm she is just imature imo
unpleasent experience with elevens in her past? most possible answer but we dont know to what extent yet so its hard to feel for her situation...and the fact that she nearly got everyone killed in that hostage situation was not up to my liking ~ i mean the cause for that? squeeling like an animal about to get slaughtered at the sight of an eleven...

i just hope her side of the story is enough to live up to why she hates elevens soo much...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 12:07   Link #50
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

Quote:
- Millay lives up to her motherly character stereotype, being the usual benevolent one unmarred by preconceptions about nationalities and origins. Hope we'll see more of her - she seems quite a beacon of hope in a sea of bigoted hopelessness.
Don't forget Shirley! She often made the first step toward Suzaku. I think she's as (if not more) tolerant and kind than Millay.

I'll wait to know more about Nina before judging her but was the hint of yuri necessary? Well, I hope it's just admiration for a strong female (Euphemia), and not a crush...
Old 2006-12-09, 12:17   Link #51
c^2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
scorn for nina? naw but its just that so far her actions arent justified with anything other than "she hates elevens" ~ i would change my mind if i can see her side of the stroy but atm she is just imature imo
unpleasent experience with elevens in her past? most possible answer but we dont know to what extent yet so its hard to feel for her situation...and the fact that she nearly got everyone killed in that hostage situation was not up to my liking ~ i mean the cause for that? squeeling like an animal about to get slaughtered at the sight of an eleven...

i just hope her side of the story is enough to live up to why she hates elevens soo much...
I don't think it is hate, as much as terror. Her reaction was most certainly not good for their situation, but it is hard to expect a rational response from such an emotional wreak of a person.

In any case, I expect that we may learn a bit more in the future.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-12-11 at 01:22. Reason: Flame removed.
Old 2006-12-09, 13:05   Link #52
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Nina's anti-11 prejudice is to annoying that the only way it could ever be justified imo would be if
a) she was kidnapped and almost killed by elevens when she was younger
b) elevens tried to kill her
c) elevens tried to rape her

Otherwise, I just hope she bites it.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 14:25   Link #53
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

IF she fears them so much i really do wonder why she's still in Area 11. If i in her shoes i would've gone from there long ago by any means possible, surely she has to have some means that would enable her to leave. Or has it been said that even Brittania citizens have no such freedom that enables them to move to another area?

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 16:06   Link #54
passenger

it may be the case so far Brittania has been portrayed as tyranny considering it's based on survival of the fittest.
passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 17:04   Link #55
Darkeyesrina

Send a message via AIM to Darkeyesrina Send a message via MSN to Darkeyesrina
Quote:
IF she fears them so much i really do wonder why she's still in Area 11. If i in her shoes i would've gone from there long ago by any means possible, surely she has to have some means that would enable her to leave. Or has it been said that even Brittania citizens have no such freedom that enables them to move to another area?
Well Majek, this is just my idea, so it might be right or not. Maybe the family system also works like the prince/princess system.

They put several noble or aristocratic families in the conquered areas to develop them. Until the families has shown an outstanding performance or there is a marriage that increase/decrease the status of each family, they will be moved to a "higher/better" area, until they reach the final position as permanent residents in the Imperial Capital. Of course the families can also be downgraded if there is any commoner/nobility marriage or other reason.

It might explain why the Ashford family was moved to area 11 after being soo close to an Imperial Queen and then downgraded.

Finally about Nina..................... I think the only excuse that I will pass is if she and a friend was actually raped and her friend was killed in front of her eyes. Besides that, I will still hate her as character.
Darkeyesrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 17:28   Link #56
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Why is there so much scorn for Nina?
Just looking at how she acted in episode 06 gave everyone a reason to dislike her.. i of course don't agree with any of that. She has every reason from that point on to not want to be around Suzaku, even if nothing happened in her past to do with the Japanese. Thanks to episode 08 we start to understand that something happened in her past.. and 'cause of that her story in the show is just as important as anyone else. She's a character who'll grow within the shows plot, just like everyone else.

She's also got that 'cute' image going for her.. just like any female in Code Geass. :3
Old 2006-12-09, 17:38   Link #57
c^2

evil|plushie, I think it is as you describe, and she has good reason for her fear of Elevens. Until we learn more though, I think it is premature to pass judgement on the poor girl. Prejudice is a harsh word here, as we have absolutely no evidence that she bears ill will toward anyone.

If anything, I am disturbed by the intolerance of people here who refuse to give her the benefit of the doubt, while knowing nothing of her situation. If anyone says they are free of all preconceptions, they are lying; what matters though, is how we act on them. So far, we haven't seen anything worthy of punishment, much less rape or death. Any way I look at her, I see nothing but a harmless girl who keeps to herself.

Is it that upsetting that she refers to people as "Elevens?" Because, like it or not, that is an accurate term while Britainia is still in power. Up until this point in the show, we know little about the common Britainians, but it is looking like they have little freedom themselves. Given the choice, why would anyone willingly move to an unstable region?
Old 2006-12-09, 19:41   Link #58
Asianknight82
Banned

Quote:
I don't think it is hate, as much as terror. Her reaction was most certainly not good for their situation, but it is hard to expect a rational response from such an emotional wreak of a person.

In any case, I expect that we may learn a bit more in the future.
Anyway, I'm prejudice against prejudice people, so her character really urks me the wrong way. And Nina to me is definately not cute, but that's just preference.

One thing that bothers me though, is that if she's so terrified of Japanese people why is she even there in Japan? she should ship her monkey butt back to Britain or whatever hole she crawled out of. :P

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-12-11 at 01:24.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-09, 20:46   Link #59
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by CronuZ View Post
Didnt know Brittanians like public hotspring

actually the question you should be asking is,

"why do women like to take so many baths, and why does it take so bloody long?!"

Quote:
One thing that bothers me though, is that if she's so terrified of Japanese people why is she even there in Japan? she should ship her monkey butt back to Britain or whatever hole she crawled out of. :P
It's good you question this, because it shows here that for somethings that you you are not informed about ,your not yet ready to make the same jump to another abusive accusation.

As to answer your question, I don't know, and I doubt (very unlikely) any of us here yet, know the true picture, of the immigration policy to Subjects of the Empire, so until we do it has to be left as a question.

however if I was to hazard a guess, based upon previous empire policies in the real world. Immigration to new areas have always been subjected to the lure of attractive land ownership incentive issued by the government to promote industrial growth in the new area.
Hence people will willing more there for the benifit, onthe other hand there is the other scenario that like Australia, the Empire saw it as a valid area to send those that has been deemed punishment by exile.
Of course there migt be an entirely different reason, but thats the best I can conclude with such short information.
Old 2006-12-09, 23:49   Link #60
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
evil|plushie, I think it is as you describe, and she has good reason for her fear of Elevens. Until we learn more though, I think it is premature to pass judgement on the poor girl. Prejudice is a harsh word here, as we have absolutely no evidence that she bears ill will toward anyone.

If anything, I am disturbed by the intolerance of people here who refuse to give her the benefit of the doubt, while knowing nothing of her situation. If anyone says they are free of all preconceptions, they are lying; what matters though, is how we act on them. So far, we haven't seen anything worthy of punishment, much less rape or death. Any way I look at her, I see nothing but a harmless girl who keeps to herself.

Is it that upsetting that she refers to people as "Elevens?" Because, like it or not, that is an accurate term while Britainia is still in power. Up until this point in the show, we know little about the common Britainians, but it is looking like they have little freedom themselves. Given the choice, why would anyone willingly move to an unstable region?
It's not so much the prejudice of Ninas that bothers me. It's her frigging personality that screams 'I'm useless' or 'I'm so afraid'. Dammit, I hate characters like that and until she starts showing some backbone, I'm going to hope she ends up dead in the show.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote