AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-07-14, 19:22   Link #22221
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Interesting chapter this week. Yuuka is surprisingly good at keeping the Haulia in line. I really do hope she gets to rank up from mistress to wife at some point in the future.

The author has finally released his official timeline for the after stories:
Spoiler:
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 19:48   Link #22222
sierra117
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Interesting chapter this week. Yuuka is surprisingly good at keeping the Haulia in line. I really do hope she gets to rank up from mistress to wife at some point in the future.

The author has finally released his official timeline for the after stories:
Spoiler:
Huh? I thought the virtual arc was before the Vatican Arc? Iirc, the game had been mentioned at least twice in the Vatican arc
__________________
If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 21:23   Link #22223
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Huh? I thought the virtual arc was before the Vatican Arc? Iirc, the game had been mentioned at least twice in the Vatican arc
Since the environment type mentioned in the Vatican arc was different from what we saw in Yue's and Kaori's arc, it's possible that the virtual training artifact was around for awhile before their VR adventure. The author did mention that right now it's only meant to be a loose reference with lots of wiggle room to play with that he'll eventually fix up if/when the after stories get published.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 22:14   Link #22224
sierra117
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Since the environment type mentioned in the Vatican arc was different from what we saw in Yue's and Kaori's arc, it's possible that the virtual training artifact was around for awhile before their VR adventure. The author did mention that right now it's only meant to be a loose reference with lots of wiggle room to play with that he'll eventually fix up if/when the after stories get published.
Miyu did mentioned that the reason she stopped calling Endou with honorific because she always get beaten by "Abyss Lord" in the game, so it should have been before Vatican arc
__________________
If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 00:33   Link #22225
Ophis
Dragon God
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N∞
Tortus Travel being before Mundane School Life 2, 3 and 4 doesn't make sense as well. Tortus Travel begun with Yue posing as a tour guide because she got inspired by rookie bus guide...
__________________
"Now, lets open the curtains on our play.
A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
" - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 02:20   Link #22226
xrick
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal
Age: 30
Maybe the author got a few events mixed up in the timeline? With the crazy amount of short-stories he already has in the WN...
__________________
Looking for suggestions of Portuguese (of Portugal) Publishers that might have an interest in publishing a LN-style Original Novel Series.
xrick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 07:12   Link #22227
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Internet Limbo
It really isn't easy after all w/ all the jumping around.

Magical Yuuka arc should have been earlier too since in this chapter, Hajime's already teasing her about it.


I am starting to wonder how far Yuuka has gotten since in the far future chapters, she isn't hinted much at all (like in lily's were the number of future kids don't match)...which is easily editable/retconnable of course.
__________________
I hate <Past Me> and <Future Me>. <Past Me> is an idiot. <Future Me> is a know-it-all. <Present Me> though is quite alright.
___________________
一夫多妻去勢拳ユーザー
El Rue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 10:48   Link #22228
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Interesting chapter this week. Yuuka is surprisingly good at keeping the Haulia in line. I really do hope she gets to rank up from mistress to wife at some point in the future.

The author has finally released his official timeline for the after stories:
Spoiler:
this time line will have to retcon a LOT OF THINGS
I would be inclined to believe that Morning in the Nagumo Household happens early in the after stories after that Yuuka's little arc begins (1 month since returning from Tortus is her non retconed event) meaning somewhere in the 4 weeks they are back Hajime pretty much "Meet the Parents" type of thing
so for me
Morning in the Nagumo Household 2
Protector of the Angel
Secret of the Yaegashi-style
Aiko-sensei's Worry
Riot of the Nagumo Brides
Morning in the Nagumo Household 1
Downtown Dates 1-2
Mundane School life 1
Yuuka's Arc
Mundane School life 2-4 (Abyssgate meets the loli Omyouji should be here)
Yue's Diary 1 (happens during real time Golden Week of 2017)
Haremette's side story may have happened here exactly whose I do not know (candidates Kaori, Shizuku, Tio, Yue and Kaori)
Yue's Diary 2 (October)
Abyssgate Berserk
Christmas 1 (Myuu get's her own gear)
Kouki get's summoned away from Tortus
New Year 1
The Happy Road of a certain Muscle Brain
Reunion (Suzu and Ryutaro's relationship gets noticed)
Kouki's arc
Tortus Travel Diary 1-3
Shia's arc
Yue Diary 4 starts first entry
Abyssgate Vatican/Exorcist arc (Claudia joins Kousuke's Harem)
Yue Diary 4 gets it's last entry
Hauria Came 1-3
Possibly Abyssgate 3 meets the loli Omyouji again this time she becomes part of the Harem which means 2 more harem members to go
Christmas 2 (Myuu's shenanigans in Tortus and visiting a certain British intelligence auntie)
New Year 2
Christmas 3
New Year 3 (somewhere in Between this year or the prior year Lily gets abducted by Hajime to live on Earth; approx. 5 months after Kouki's arc gets a proper closure as the author never stated how long he was gone between the worlds 3-4 or 4-5 one thing is certain that Hajime was only gone for about 1-2 weeks since the 3rd world summoning before he calls it quits)
Christmas 4
New Year 4
Obstinate Lily begins
I am a Maid (Hajime NTRs Heliana from Lily)
Fleur Knights (technically this is New Year 6)
Lily becomes Hikki and a mangaka
Myuu's Christmas Chapter (she goes to America and beat up some terrorists)
Lily's Arc Ends

Last edited by Algester; 2018-08-21 at 12:19.
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 12:23   Link #22229
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
It really isn't easy after all w/ all the jumping around.

Magical Yuuka arc should have been earlier too since in this chapter, Hajime's already teasing her about it.


I am starting to wonder how far Yuuka has gotten since in the far future chapters, she isn't hinted much at all (like in lily's were the number of future kids don't match)...which is easily editable/retconnable of course.
It's hard telling. Where there's smoke, there's fire as the saying goes, but you don't get much of a sense of whether any progress has been made between them beyond the friendly banter. Much like how Shizuku was earlier in the story, Yuuka seems to be lacking a decisive event to push her into taking the next step right now.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 20:03   Link #22230
sierra117
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
this time line will have to retcon a LOT OF THINGS
I would be inclined to believe that Morning in the Nagumo Household happens early in the after stories after that Yuuka's little arc begins (1 month since returning from Tortus is her non retconed event) meaning somewhere in the 4 weeks they are back Hajime pretty much "Meet the Parents" type of thing
so for me
Morning in the Nagumo Household 2
Protector of the Angel
Secret of the Yaegashi-style
Aiko-sensei's Worry
Riot of the Nagumo Brides
Morning in the Nagumo Household 1
Downtown Dates 1-2
Mundane School life 1
Yuuka's Arc
Mundane School life 2-4 (Abyssgate meets the loli Omyouji should be here)
Yue's Diary 1 (happens during real time Golden Week of 2017)
Haremette's side story may have happened here exactly whose I do not know (candidates Kaori, Shizuku, Tio, Yue and Kaori)
Yue's Diary 2 (October)
Abyssgate Berserk
Christmas 1 (Myuu get's her own gear)
Kouki get's summoned away from Tortus
New Year 1
The Happy Road of a certain Muscle Brain
Reunion (Suzu and Ryutaro's relationship gets noticed)
Kouki's arc
Tortus Travel Diary 1-3
Shia's arc
Yue Diary 4 starts first entry
Abyssgate Vatican/Exorcist arc (Claudia joins Kousuke's Harem)
Yue Diary 4 gets it's last entry
Hauria Came 1-3
Possibly Abyssgate 3 meets the loli Omyouji again this time she becomes part of the Harem which means 2 more harem members to go
Christmas 2 (Myuu's shenanigans in Tortus and visiting a certain British intelligence auntie)
New Year 2
Christmas 3
New Year 3
Christmas 4
New Year 4
Obstinate Lily begins
I am a Maid (Hajime NTRs Heliana from Lily)
Fleur Knights (technically this is New Year 6)
Lily becomes Hikki and a mangaka
Myuu's Christmas Chapter (she goes to America and beat up some terrorists)
Lily's Arc Ends
i'm pretty sure both Tortus Travel and Abyss Gate arc 1&2 happened before Kouki summoning
__________________
If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-18, 11:56   Link #22231
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
i'm pretty sure both Tortus Travel and Abyss Gate arc 1&2 happened before Kouki summoning
Kouki and Hajime already went through the shenanigans but Kouki had to be summoned 5-6 more times after each world got saved Hajime calls it quits after the 3rd summoning (most likely they steamrolled the 3rd world as it was a week long excursion) this was alluded to the Tortus Travel side stories while talking with Lily when "Kouki gets summoned too many times gets discussed" netting Kouki his goddess who doesnt show up again until Myuu gives Kouki the engagement rings (only 1 pair cause the daughter of the demon king likes to mess around with his rivals?)

Last edited by Algester; 2018-07-18 at 12:07.
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-18, 19:49   Link #22232
sierra117
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
Kouki and Hajime already went through the shenanigans but Kouki had to be summoned 5-6 more times after each world got saved Hajime calls it quits after the 3rd summoning (most likely they steamrolled the 3rd world as it was a week long excursion) this was alluded to the Tortus Travel side stories while talking with Lily when "Kouki gets summoned too many times gets discussed" netting Kouki his goddess who doesnt show up again until Myuu gives Kouki the engagement rings (only 1 pair cause the daughter of the demon king likes to mess around with his rivals?)
iirc, both Abyss Lord Berserker Arc and Tortus travel were before Kouki's first Summoning(at the time of Tortus travel Hajime had yet found a way to travel between worlds without wasting too much mana), and in Class's 1st anniversary, there were also mentioned about both Tortus Travel and at least 1 Abyss Lord arc
__________________
If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-19, 21:25   Link #22233
Kiyoe
kyo gamers
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: South Peru, IN
Arifuera Zero 2 Illustrations preview

Spoiler for #1:



Spoiler for #2:
Kiyoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-19, 21:37   Link #22234
sierra117
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
*nosebleed*
__________________
If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 04:34   Link #22235
KasumiZX
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
I can't wait for the anime of this series
KasumiZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 04:47   Link #22236
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Internet Limbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoe View Post
Arifuera Zero 2 Illustrations preview

Spoiler for #2:
Its a trap!
__________________
I hate <Past Me> and <Future Me>. <Past Me> is an idiot. <Future Me> is a know-it-all. <Present Me> though is quite alright.
___________________
一夫多妻去勢拳ユーザー
El Rue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 06:38   Link #22237
borisdrakoni
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
^Haha, you'd think Oscar and Nize would know better by now. I have to say though, I think it's the first time I've ever seen a character wear an asymmetrical drill and braid. It's a fresh look.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 09:12   Link #22238
dimlik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
^Haha, you'd think Oscar and Nize would know better by now. I have to say though, I think it's the first time I've ever seen a character wear an asymmetrical drill and braid. It's a fresh look.
What I have to say is, I like how the illlustrator is modelling their haircuts, it makes them not only unique, but gives a rather fresh sight for sore eye, setting the new heights for illustrations in the light novel industry as a whole. And boy, how many pictures from the RAW light novels I have already seen, Arifureta still makes me go kya-kya in amazement.
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 09:50   Link #22239
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Looking at Meiru i can see Myuu future "prospects"

Poor Oscar and Nize, they should know better.....
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-20, 11:27   Link #22240
Triok123
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
^Haha, you'd think Oscar and Nize would know better by now. I have to say though, I think it's the first time I've ever seen a character wear an asymmetrical drill and braid. It's a fresh look.
she's miledy right???...why should they know better?? Am I missing something?
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magic, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, webnovel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.