AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > News & Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-07-15, 19:44   Link #1881
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
The tens of millions of people who voted for Trump were always like this.
Trump only made these people come out of the woods, instead of being subtle.

I don't think it's just the US either. Tribal nationalism is becoming more overt around the globe.
Even we turn back the clock, it only means that we go back to pretending to be get along
"Civility" is a good form of deception
but can that still work now that people have shown their true colors? sometimes on their arm bands.
Obviously fascism always existed. However, it seems American citizens were never taught what fascism was. Hence both the belief that fascism was German, or that fascism was communism.

What happened in the last decade, was that American Fascists have finally READ UP what it means to be a fascist, and only in the last few years understood that it aligns with their values. They were offended being called such early on, because they thought being called a fascist means being called a German or a Communist.

But now they realised being Fascist is exactly what they themselves support, and thus they became what they always were. They were just so stupid and ignorant, that they didn't know what banner to march under until now.
__________________
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 20:17   Link #1882
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
You were factually wrong the last time you made a similar claim, surely this time you have some kind of source or data right?
Eisdrache is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:44   Link #1883
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Within my mind
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
You were factually wrong the last time you made a similar claim, surely this time you have some kind of source or data right?
I am not sure saying I am factually wrong actually mean anything these days. For that matter, me providing facts would also not mean anything either. What is the best that can happen if I prove I am right? I would just get ignored.

In the end, if anyone want to claim that there are no American Fascists, that the only fascists are communists, then that is on them.

What it is that you disagree with, anyway? Which part?

Also, interesting that you say i am wrong and want me to provide evidence. I am not sure evidence is what you really would have requested, if you truly disagree. You would have gave counter arguments.
__________________

Last edited by Vallen Chaos Valiant; Yesterday at 01:54.
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:13   Link #1884
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
For starters you can explain where your information comes from and how you pieced it together to arrive at your conclusion. Leave out the part about American fascists existing, nobody disagrees with you on that.

Also some free advice: Always use facts.
Eisdrache is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:48   Link #1885
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In your bloodstream
Age: 68
As a child growing up in the fifties and sixties, fascism to me was connected with Mussolini. Communists were Communists, and Nazis were Nazis. Somehow the Japanese weren't classified as "fascists" in those early days after the end of World War II. Perhaps it had something to do with the portrayal of Hirohito as the leader of Japan rather than more obviously militaristic figures like Hitler and Mussolini.

Communist governments like the Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact countries were often identified as "totalitarian" rather than "fascist." Fascism assumes the existence of a private sector, just one that is largely manipulated by and indebted to the political regime.

So in my upbringing "fascism" had more to do with the little guy who made the trains run on time in Italy. Nazi Germany was its own separate brand of evil. I recall more focus in popular media on the Japanese at ground level, fighting as if crazed on Iwo-Jima or dive-bombing American vessels in kamikaze operations. Hirohito and, more importantly, the Japanese General Staff were misty figures compared to Hitler, Stalin, Mao and, another rung down, Mussolini.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 13:05   Link #1886
Archon_Wing
Underwhelmed
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Not here
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Also some free advice: Always use facts.
Nah man. Just take my word on what is fascist and don't doubt it. There's nothing fascistic at all about this statement.

It seems like some agree with fascism enough to use their tactics.
__________________
Let us start here from Square one. No... from zero!
You do not wish to know anything. You wish only to speak.
That which you know, you ignore, because it is inconvenient.
That which you do not know, you invent.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:27   Link #1887
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Wow and we are back again and it's seens which the republicians or love to play dumbass or childshi or don't really know what they want.

Because we have again trump licking putin feets/ass and now everyone is angry even the republicians as if trump never did it before, basically trump do little to none efforts to hidden which he have a hidden agenda with russia and putin, it's really fun how trump and putin had read the same "text" to talk about how "putin" is innocent and russia is the tha best country ever and USA must bow down before putin.


Well changing a little, at first i was more like to only see trump side as the wrong side, but after see also the problem with the "extreme left" and SJW destroying the world and see the sweden country being "conquered" by the "immigrants thanks to they "crap all female govern who is happy in see they womans and even males being raped and attacked and had they houses raided by crazy peoples every day and the country almost become a "new war zone" due to "SJW and PR, i'm now start to side a little with trump about "immigrants" and freedom" things are goind really crazy in western due to all the crap happening and while i'm still see trump as a asshole and scumbass somehow at last the "protect country from barbarians" start to look "reasonable" when you look to others countries where SJW are "winning and turning that countries in crazy places.

Basically western is becoming a place of 2 "extreme sides" or extremists left with crazy SJW agenda with crazy liberals which alows rapists and terrorist free walk or go extremist right side full of racists, sexists and xenophobic peoples, having a "middle ground or not being extremists" is becoming almost impossible or the peoples which are "normal" and neither one or other side are being held hostage by the 2 sides.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small

Last edited by Blueknight78; Yesterday at 20:00.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 19:48   Link #1888
Ithekro
The Comet has Come
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 40
I would think the SJW ideals would work (Star Trek-ish future idealism), if the people they were letting into their countries also held those views or could at least maintain tolerance of all the populations. But they are letting in extremists for their mother cultures, which instead of trying to adapt like people have been doing for generations, they are instead seeming carving out their own new territories and declaring their own laws are in place, which is usually considered illegal and borderline rebellion two centuries ago (see Texas Republic vs Mexico for an example of the incoming population not conforming and eventually fighting a war of rebellion/independence).
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:24   Link #1889
Key Board
Carbon
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
Wow and we are back again and it's seens which the republicians or love to play dumbass or childshi or don't really know what they want.

Because we have again trump licking putin feets/ass and now everyone is angry even the republicians as if trump never did it before, basically trump do little to none efforts to hidden which he have a hidden agenda with russia and putin, it's really fun how trump and putin had read the same "text" to talk about how "putin" is innocent and russia is the tha best country ever and USA must bow down before putin.


Well changing a little, at first i was more like to only see trump side as the wrong side, but after see also the problem with the "extreme left" and SJW destroying the world and see the sweden country being "conquered" by the "immigrants thanks to they "crap all female govern who is happy in see they womans and even males being raped and attacked and had they houses raided by crazy peoples every day and the country almost become a "new war zone" due to "SJW and PR, i'm now start to side a little with trump about "immigrants" and freedom" things are goind really crazy in western due to all the crap happening and while i'm still see trump as a asshole and scumbass somehow at last the "protect country from barbarians" start to look "reasonable" when you look to others countries where SJW are "winning and turning that countries in crazy places.

Basically western is becoming a place of 2 "extreme sides" or extremists left with crazy SJW agenda with crazy liberals which alows rapists and terrorist free walk or go extremist right side full of racists, sexists and xenophobic peoples, having a "middle ground or not being extremists" is becoming almost impossible or the peoples which are "normal" and neither one or other side are being held hostage by the 2 sides.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cr...apital-europe/

There is no both sides in this

One side is clearly more murderous and has killed people
One side clearly has literal Nazis winning office positions
One side clearly thinks more industry deregulation is a good thing
One side is clearly trying to take more and more worker benefits

and If the GOP wants to reduce victimization of women, do something about this mass shooting/murder problems. It's almost always about a dude being upset about a girl
also stop supporting candidates who are ephebophiles. That's just a pedophilia mutant cousin

Last edited by Key Board; Yesterday at 20:34.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:03   Link #1890
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cr...apital-europe/

There is no both sides in this

One side is clearly more murderous and has killed people
One side clearly has literal Nazis winning office positions
One side clearly thinks more industry deregulation is a good thing
One side is clearly trying to take more and more worker benefits

and If the GOP wants to reduce victimization of women, do something about this mass shooting/murder problems. It's almost always about a dude being upset about a girl
also stop supporting candidates who are ephebophiles. That's just a pedophilia mutant cousin
the other side loves to claim which anything is sexists which the world is about the "white male alpha" and we must hate them and burn them in hell, which being "health is wrong" a lot of "things are being distorted" from reality because reality is too harsh and we must be "nice to everyone even "phedos, which minority are more important tham majority (instead of equals).

We are getting in a point where a new problem is rising which is a sort of "beautyphobi, where now being "sexy or beautiful is a sin and that person must be blamed or hated or being straight(both male and female) is also a sin and you must "be bi or gay" otherwise you are a monster.

I really can't see the idea of "equality in both sides when both sides doing exactly the same thing.

Well about sweden i'm also read alot about the government "making fake reports" to hidden the issues
https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/02/...liticians-act/

https://www.politico.eu/article/swed...law-and-order/

i really think it's not "so simple like that and total fake they having issues with too peoples come to they countries in the way it's come out of control

both sides are pretty ugly the only difference is which so far only one side killed direct peoples while the other only "attacked" (if you don't count many of the BLM raid on places).

As i told while i do hate trump because he is represent many of the worst human traits, he still don't have all of them and some of that "crap traits" which he don't have and even some which he do have are appearing on the other side.

But the worst so far from him is being a traitor of USA a total putin ass licker and he still have peoples "defending him even after that
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1K601D

really why we still have peoples believing which he don't get help from russia after how much efforts trump keep doing in show how much he is a puting fangirl, i can bet which if you ripe is cloth you can find a under t-shirt with a I LOVE (big putin picture) S2
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small

Last edited by Blueknight78; Yesterday at 21:27.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:05   Link #1891
Demi.
Ass connoisseur
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post

and If the GOP wants to reduce victimization of women, do something about this mass shooting/murder problems. It's almost always about a dude being upset about a girl
also stop supporting candidates who are ephebophiles. That's just a pedophilia mutant cousin
That's incorrect. The large majority of mass shooters were victims of bullying and many of the remaining were diagnosed with a mental condition and either failed to take their prescribed medication or it was a side-affect from taking psychiatric drugs. (82% total)
https://www.counseling.org/docs/defa...ental-health.p
__________________
Demi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:13   Link #1892
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
We are getting in a point where a new problem is rising which is a sort of "beautyphobi, where now being "sexy or beautiful is a sin and that person must be blamed or hated or being straight(both male and female) is also a sin and you must "be bi or gay" otherwise you are a monster.
In a world of potential nuclear unrest, foreign nations meddling in other countries undercover, rising of populism, growing intolerance and extremism to name only a few, we have arrived at the point where we apparently have enough time on our hands to worry about "beautyphobia".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
I really can't see the idea of "equality in both sides when both sides doing exactly the same thing.
You should figure out what those two sides are first, then realize there are far more than sides than "left" and "right" and whatever the hell the "SJW" side is and not everything is black and white, then realize that these sides are constantly in flux and absolutely not doing the same thing. For someone who hates Trump you are using the exact same language of 'bad people on both sides'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
both sides are pretty ugly the only difference is which so far only one side killed direct peoples while the other only "attacked" (if you don't count many of the BLM raid on places).
If you seriously that this is the only difference between BLM events and let's say Charlottesville events then you are truly a lost cause.

Last edited by Eisdrache; Yesterday at 22:24.
Eisdrache is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:35   Link #1893
Toukairin
Mountain Rescuer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: A city with a small mountain in the middle
No one talking of Trump openly whoring himself to Putin in front of all television cameras out there? All media out there, including Fox News, called Trump's display as shameful of a POTUS who faces a Soviet/Russian leader.

Former CIA director John Brennan, who usually carefully chooses his words, didn't mince them today.

Quote:
Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of “high crimes & misdemeanors.” It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???
Traditionally anti-Russian, the GOPers out there will have to answer for their silence after being called out on all fronts.
Toukairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 23:33   Link #1894
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
In a world of potential nuclear unrest, foreign nations meddling in other countries undercover, rising of populism, growing intolerance and extremism to name only a few, we have arrived at the point where we apparently have enough time on our hands to worry about "beautyphobia".
that is a hell of problem because just keep pop uping more and more phobias leading more and more to "hate" and reasons to start nuclear wars, i'm really feeling scared to have a children and let her life in that "hell" of world western is become due to too much hate in every side.


Quote:
You should figure out what those two sides are first, then realize there are far more than sides than "left" and "right" and whatever the hell the "SJW" side is and not everything is black and white, then realize that these sides are constantly in flux and absolutely not doing the same thing. For someone who hates Trump you are using the exact same language of 'bad people on both sides'.
srry if i really look like trump but it's really what i feel, i see "hate" and attacks from both sides all the times, we have peoples being attacked because or they are black or they are white. or because they support trump or not, mankind is reversing more and more back to the "cavernman style" of the "survival of the strong".


Quote:
If you seriously that this is the only difference between BLM events and let's say Charlottesville events then you are truly a lost cause.
I've just used that as a exemple of how bad can be the other side aswell, take another exemple the currently feminism things are going to a point where even "womans" are getting tired and creating a "anti-feminism", because they are tired to being bossed to be lesbian and be "machho-womans" which can't have kids and be at home cuz this is a abomination in the "feminist moviment".

That is why i feel the left is also crazy in the same way of right and i'm talking about both "extremists" where they are basically trying to "rule" what peoples can do or not by force" taking aways the "freedom" in both sides.

Im' not saying which the extremists right are "noble" or pure" but they are not the "only evil in the wordl" both sides are pretty evil.

And i agree in look for a "third or fourth side, but the problem is as i told it's become "hard to come as a third or fourth" power, cuz if you not on one of the extreme sides you be called as a traitor as a monster and bla bla bla by both sides, if you not enlisted to one side you will be considered automatically a enemie from the other side like if i'm not a left then the left will call me a right or a "coward" and things like that the same goes for the other side if you not on the right you will be mocked and attacked as if you are left ot a coward, it's aways ending in a lose-lose situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukairin View Post
No one talking of Trump openly whoring himself to Putin in front of all television cameras out there? All media out there, including Fox News, called Trump's display as shameful of a POTUS who faces a Soviet/Russian leader.

Former CIA director John Brennan, who usually carefully chooses his words, didn't mince them today.



Traditionally anti-Russian, the GOPers out there will have to answer for their silence after being called out on all fronts.
yeah GOP started to act but as soon trump come back they will just forget everything and start to lick his feet as they are keep doing over and over, as everytime trump do something crap.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:27   Link #1895
Jaden
Witch of Betrayal
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukairin View Post
No one talking of Trump openly whoring himself to Putin in front of all television cameras out there? All media out there, including Fox News, called Trump's display as shameful of a POTUS who faces a Soviet/Russian leader.

Former CIA director John Brennan, who usually carefully chooses his words, didn't mince them today.

Traditionally anti-Russian, the GOPers out there will have to answer for their silence after being called out on all fronts.
Well I watched it, and didn't really see any problem. Don't mind seeing those two get along, maybe it's because I'm just a silly peace-loving hippie.
__________________
Jaden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:16   Link #1896
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Today I learned that feminism is a problem that can start nuclear wars. What on earth am I reading. You do have a point that people are getting more and more afraid of things they don't understand but then you bring up some ridiculous examples of beautyphobia (nobody cares) or feminism (which is not a left or right topic).

Here's some advice: If you don't want to be extremist left or extremist right, then just don't. By being afraid you only give them a platform. Be strong and tell them to fuck off, you're perfectly fine with being a moderate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Well I watched it, and didn't really see any problem. Don't mind seeing those two get along, maybe it's because I'm just a silly peace-loving hippie.
Russia meddled in the US election, that's a fact. The DOJ just prior to the meeting came forward presenting new evidence against Russia but Trump basically said that he trusts Putin's word more than his own intelligence agencies. That's so disgraceful even Fox called him out on that.
Eisdrache is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.