AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-04-17, 17:10   Link #341
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Hah? I've read this before... How crazy Shuri is. How good Tamaki is... How good that megane girl is... Forget her name...
That trial to prove their love and loyalty...
I'm talking about the art... The art looks so colorful...
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-17, 21:17   Link #342
Ophis
Dragon God
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House Nį∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Hah? I've read this before... How crazy Shuri is. How good Tamaki is... How good that megane girl is... Forget her name...
That trial to prove their love and loyalty...
I'm talking about the art... The art looks so colorful...
But that's how the girls really are usually though. The actual dark part of the story only happens at the beginning and when MC is taking revenge on the trash. For the rest, the girls tend to be colorful and deredere just like in that cover.

The actual question is if there's actually any illustration showing the dark parts as well.
__________________
"Now, letís open the curtains on our play.
A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
" - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-17, 22:06   Link #343
Nymene
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
This seems like plagiarizing Arifureta ? Did the Author get bullied during his high school days ?
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 00:56   Link #344
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Earth 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
But that's how the girls really are usually though. The actual dark part of the story only happens at the beginning and when MC is taking revenge on the trash. For the rest, the girls tend to be colorful and deredere just like in that cover.
The actual question is if there's actually any illustration showing the dark parts as well.
That's what I'm talking about from beginning... I saw the illustration but it's just another isekai novel...
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 02:08   Link #345
Ophis
Dragon God
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House Nį∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymene View Post
This seems like plagiarizing Arifureta ? Did the Author get bullied during his high school days ?
There's close to none similarities between the two though, aside from the bullying and "betrayal" maybe. Moreover, the trope of bullied kid gets screwed by his classmates just to get OP later and crush them like bugs is not something Arifureta came up with.

Anyway, the focus of both stories is totally different. Be it the main character, their overall circumstances and goals are totally different.


PS: I don't get why you're trying to be sarcastic with that bullying nonsense though. If we go by that logic, everyone who writes about evil MCs are criminals.
__________________
"Now, letís open the curtains on our play.
A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
" - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 11:07   Link #346
pervypig
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymene View Post
This seems like plagiarizing Arifureta ? Did the Author get bullied during his high school days ?
Strange you assume that this WN plagiarized Arifureta. I came across this one before Arifureta and thought it was the opposite. But since I don't know which one came out earlier, I can't really say. Anyway, all of these class-transportation novels came out around a similar time period and all of them do have a common characterization of class jerks that somehow or another get pwned in the end, so it's rather hard to say who plagiarized who.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 11:45   Link #347
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
There's close to none similarities between the two though, aside from the bullying and "betrayal" maybe. Moreover, the trope of bullied kid gets screwed by his classmates just to get OP later and crush them like bugs is not something Arifureta came up with.

Anyway, the focus of both stories is totally different. Be it the main character, their overall circumstances and goals are totally different.


there is also the getting drop to the deepest part of the dungeon and come back out as the strongest.

@pervypig

you can look up when the first chapter was uploaded on Narou,

Arifureta was first upload 11/2013
Suterareta was upload 4/2014
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 12:29   Link #348
pervypig
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
^ Ah, so Arifureta came out earlier. But 5 months difference is really hard to say who copied whose idea, especially when suterateta got halted and rewritten. Btw plagiarizing = word for word copying and then declaring ownership, so I won't really call similar plots plagiarizing.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 12:50   Link #349
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
^ Ah, so Arifureta came out earlier. But 5 months difference is really hard to say who copied whose idea, especially when suterateta got halted and rewritten. Btw plagiarizing = word for word copying and then declaring ownership, so I won't really call similar plots plagiarizing.
it is six months and depending on how popular Arifureta was right off the bat, it is enough time to spawn copycats.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dimension traveling, harem, rivalling gods, slaves, webnovel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.