AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-28, 19:47   Link #101
ffnovice7
Senior Baby

Send a message via AIM to ffnovice7 Send a message via MSN to ffnovice7
BTW, where do you get the Jap. versions? crazytje only has the first chapter or so.
Old 2008-05-28, 19:51   Link #102
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffnovice7 View Post
BTW, where do you get the Jap. versions? crazytje only has the first chapter or so.
Jcafe website has the first Japanese Vol raw.

Quote:
I wonder how they will change the Carrie and Jin Ho scenes in the video room lol.
They'll improve it by turning her into a loli somehow.
Old 2008-05-28, 20:02   Link #103
ffnovice7
Senior Baby

Send a message via AIM to ffnovice7 Send a message via MSN to ffnovice7
Thanx

Thanks for the information, although, not to be a smartass,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
They'll improve it by turning her into a loli somehow.
wouldn't that make her, and in the same logick, Hae Young, part of str8 shota?
Old 2008-05-28, 20:18   Link #104
Westlo
Lets be reality

Hmm Vol 7 Page 37 (chapter 50).. i bet in the japanese version Jae Gyoung loses her clothes in that little flashback Jin Ho has.. really interested in seeing what happened between those two... hopefully Vol 9 gets into that.
Old 2008-06-12, 23:17   Link #105
X207
Gamyūsa

i feel sorry for ji soo, she never really had a chance to begin with.
Old 2008-06-24, 18:55   Link #106
Ulterior Motives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supah Em View Post
ah, finally we've found the holy grail!

expect new chapters in a week or so.
I hate to sound like a greedy leecher but what happened to those chapters. I've been asking around about the status of UxU scanlations on some sites but i've yet to recieve any answers. Was it dropped, stalled?
Old 2008-06-30, 00:47   Link #107
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

the "place" that contains the raws is "locked".

read between the lines as every scanlation group that is working on this series is trying to "unlock" it. and to think i've finally found the "key"
Old 2008-06-30, 10:12   Link #108
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
the "place" that contains the raws is "locked".

read between the lines as every scanlation group that is working on this series is trying to "unlock" it. and to think i've finally found the "key"
Why is it so hard to come by with the raws... what's different to other series? Don't get me wrong I am not greedy for new scanlations, i can be pretty patient, I'm just interested

Last edited by Waven; 2008-06-30 at 17:52.
Old 2008-07-01, 10:11   Link #109
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

simply put, its a korean manhwa, not a japanese manga in which raws can be found at almost every nook and cranny.

try looking for the raws and you'll be in for a treat. =p
Old 2008-07-01, 14:42   Link #110
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
simply put, its a korean manhwa, not a japanese manga in which raws can be found at almost every nook and cranny. =p
Alright thanks, I thought so. Just imagined something crazy about the publisher hunting down every raw supplier even if they lack ressources and/or legal substance.

Quote:
try looking for the raws and you'll be in for a treat. =p
Guess my zero knowledge of korean language doesn't help huh?
Old 2008-07-08, 22:13   Link #111
Rin01

There is a raw for 63 and 64 out there~ if people can live with the low quality......
Old 2008-07-12, 12:15   Link #112
OmeRavoch

Unbalance x Unbalance

Hello I Wan't To Ask Something.
The Manga Unbalance x Unbalance I Read It All Up To Chapter 62 And Now Several Months There Is No More New Chapters And I Can See That The Manga Is No Over Yet So why There Is No More Chapters, I See In Korean Sub Chpter 63 Several Months Ago But No One Translat It Yet To English , So When Chapter 63 Translat To English And More Important When All The Other Chapters Come Out, Several Months Past I Belive There Is At Least 30 More Chapters.
Old 2008-07-12, 12:53   Link #113
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

...posts swapped or am i being delirious? oO

Last edited by Waven; 2008-07-12 at 18:07.
Old 2008-07-14, 10:43   Link #114
Man0warr

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmeRavoch View Post
Hello I Wan't To Ask Something.
The Manga Unbalance x Unbalance I Read It All Up To Chapter 62 And Now Several Months There Is No More New Chapters And I Can See That The Manga Is No Over Yet So why There Is No More Chapters, I See In Korean Sub Chpter 63 Several Months Ago But No One Translat It Yet To English , So When Chapter 63 Translat To English And More Important When All The Other Chapters Come Out, Several Months Past I Belive There Is At Least 30 More Chapters.
Pretty sure there isn't 30 more chapters. Regardless, there are no raws past volume 8 (ch 64 is the last) that i've seen in any of the usual places. Its published in a monthly korean magazine, and new bound volumes come out every 6 months or so, so I wouldn't expect volume 9 until september.

Last edited by Man0warr; 2008-07-14 at 11:03.
Old 2008-07-19, 14:06   Link #115
kujoe
from head to heel

Well, I got a bit impatient and decided to check out the raws for vol.8. Has anyone read this yet? I can't read hangul, so the best I can do is guess what the characters are talking about.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-27, 19:18   Link #116
B-Cold
ATLien

Send a message via AIM to B-Cold
I've been wondering when they would release a new chapter and why nobody was updating, but I understand now.

Can't wait for September, hopefully we get volume 9 then, or at least the rest of volume 8.
Old 2008-08-07, 08:07   Link #117
Westlo
Lets be reality

Chapter 63 finally came out after a long break, thanks to the guys at ktms!

Spoiler:
Old 2008-08-09, 05:58   Link #118
Dark Mage

So do u guys think Hae-young and Jin-Ho will b able to overcome the barriers and actually become a couple?.....I think Hae-Young will actually fall in love with Jin-Ho but they will never get married.......I do feel sorry for Ji-Soo though wish Jin-Ho treats her a bit better....and....wish she had at least a bit of chance
Old 2008-08-09, 07:54   Link #119
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
So do u guys think Hae-young and Jin-Ho will b able to overcome the barriers and actually become a couple?.....I think Hae-Young will actually fall in love with Jin-Ho but they will never get married.......I do feel sorry for Ji-Soo though wish Jin-Ho treats her a bit better....and....wish she had at least a bit of chance
Ye I feel sorry for Ji-Soo as well but don't despair... the moment she gets officially rejected is the point when Young-Gi can come into play. If those two become a couple it would create a great harmonic situation, not very likely until the end though since this series is living from the drama. About Hae-young and Jin-Ho, well of course I'd love to see them get together (official couple or married, doesn't matter) but i'm not too familiar with the authors works and how they usually end so i have my doubts.
Old 2008-08-09, 17:44   Link #120
X207
Gamyūsa

finally found ch 63,
Spoiler:
Closed Thread

Tags
manhwa, romance