AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-08, 09:20   Link #281
Sylf
翻訳家わなびぃ
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Sylf Send a message via Yahoo to Sylf
Quote:
Originally Posted by brenji
Many people are already quite familiar with this series/movie, since it used to rerun on the Disney channel a lot...
Doesn't that mean the show is licensed for distribution in US already?
Old 2006-08-08, 15:21   Link #282
deathbygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylf
Doesn't that mean the show is licensed for distribution in US already?
Quote:
Originally Posted by brenji
Although, yes, the first two movies, The Fantastic Adventures of Unico and Unico in the Island of Magic, were licensed and released by RCA/Columbia Magic in the early 1980's, the third movie, Unico: Black Cloud and White Feather , was never licensed. Further more, concerning the first two movies, there isn't any information that I can find suggesting that RCA/Columbia Magic still owns the licensing, especially since it is such an old series.
I think reading the entire post may help.
Old 2006-08-08, 16:02   Link #283
Sylf
翻訳家わなびぃ
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Sylf Send a message via Yahoo to Sylf
You're right. My bad.
Old 2006-08-09, 07:10   Link #284
brenji

Sorry for not making it . . . um. Clearer, in the first sentence.
I'll try and get the message across better next time. Sorry again. xp
Old 2006-08-10, 03:53   Link #285
Animegal235

Lightbulb Subbing on Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon!

I don't know if this is the right place to put this message on this forum. But i was just wondering if fansubber could sub Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon!
Its a very good/cute anime, The people that was doing it stop for some reason. I would very much like to contune watching it. So if anyone would like to sub it, I would be very happy about it. Its up to you all tho...Btw i would add Gakuen Alice is very good to, to sub cuz the one group doing that is kindof slow ^^

Thank you very much for reading this
Please!
Old 2006-08-17, 18:55   Link #286
joe4182
sup bitches

Send a message via AIM to joe4182
Yuusha Keisatsu J-Decker

does anyone know where i can get Yuusha Keisatsu J-Decker aka brave police j-decker. i don't care if its a dvd or raws or whatever. only bringing it up was cause i was going through all of my old toys and i found pretty much the whole set and i wanted to watch the show again. any help would be nice
Old 2006-08-18, 13:49   Link #287
wizard55

I came acrossed this rare old anime called Manga Sekai Mukashibanashi (Classic Tales from Around the World)

The anime is dicussed here and some of the famous anime artists who worked on it...

http://www.pelleas.net/aniTOP/index.php?m=20040619

the above link also gave this link which has probably 50+ eps in RAW japanese to download, each one is about 10 minutes (some have 2 parts or more) and its usually 2 episodes in one half hour.

http://ilove2ch.hp.infoseek.co.jp/msmb/

Now I don't care either way but would anyone be interested in subbing this series? Even if it was a few episodes. It just seems so rare and stuff...lol.
Old 2006-08-19, 14:58   Link #288
Animegal235

Exclamation HELP SUB!!!!Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon! and Gakuen Alice

Okay i know i already asked this but I would Like to know if anyone would be willing to sub Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon! and Gakuen alice. They are great series. Sortof like Kodocha and very good. So if anyone would be willing to sub it Please give me a message or reply to this so i know who to go download it from ^^ PLease i beg of you, I'll never get to watch it if someone doesn't sub it ^^
Oh and anyone reading this who would like to see this anime's get on somebodys subbing list please reply to help get this anime subbed

Thank you for reading
Please message me or reply
Old 2006-08-19, 16:35   Link #289
wizard55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animegal235
Okay i know i already asked this but I would Like to know if anyone would be willing to sub Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon! and Gakuen alice. They are great series. Sortof like Kodocha and very good. So if anyone would be willing to sub it Please give me a message or reply to this so i know who to go download it from ^^ PLease i beg of you, I'll never get to watch it if someone doesn't sub it ^^
Oh and anyone reading this who would like to see this anime's get on somebodys subbing list please reply to help get this anime subbed

Thank you for reading
Please message me or reply
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=3765 it seems it was licensed back in 2003 but is kinda stuck in a state of limbo now with a bunch of other series........

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=8277

so I'm not sure if it can be listed on Animesuki but it does sound like a interesting series lol!

Another series I found that looked kinda cute/funny was Tongari Boushi no Memoru
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=1391 it was licensed years and years ago but idk if that expired or not.
Old 2006-08-19, 17:17   Link #290
bayoab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animegal235
Okay i know i already asked this but I would Like to know if anyone would be willing to sub Wagamama Fairy Mirumo de Pon! and Gakuen alice. :
Gakuen alice is being subbed
Old 2006-08-19, 20:55   Link #291
Asura Zanmaden
A-E Timer/Slacker

Send a message via AIM to Asura Zanmaden Send a message via Yahoo to Asura Zanmaden
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoab
Gakuen alice is being subbed
...super slowly.

*kicks drago
Old 2006-08-20, 09:46   Link #292
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asura Zanmaden
...super slowly.

*kicks drago
LOL, yeah! Well, as long it is slowly but surely. And, in their case, also nicely.

Last edited by tugatosmk; 2006-08-30 at 14:24.
Old 2006-08-20, 11:38   Link #293
bayoab

<Dragosmore> gakuen alice 16 shouldve been out a month ago
Old 2006-08-26, 12:48   Link #294
lillink
Editor/QCer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Ska Master
I was just wondering if any fansub group was planning on subbing the Death Note Movie or the Anime that is going to be released this fall. It is my favorite and I was wondering how soon I will be able to watch it when it is released.
I know of one team that's working on the Death Note movies and anime, my team that I'm finally starting up, Otaku-Fansubs. We're also working on many other shows as well. You can check us out on IRC at #otaku-fansubs on irc.rizon.net. Also, just to clarify our other projects are:

FLAG TV - 13 episodes
Sky Girls OVA - 1 episode
Strike Witches OVA - 1 episode
Buso Renkin TV - ? episodes
Death Note TV - ? episodes
and
Death Note Live Action movies - 2 movies

If anyone wants to help, just drop by the chan.

Last edited by lillink; 2006-08-26 at 12:59.
Old 2006-08-27, 10:13   Link #295
kuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard55
Another series I found that looked kinda cute/funny was Tongari Boushi no Memoru
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=1391 it was licensed years and years ago but idk if that expired or not.
Never heard anything about it ever being licensed in the USA. Are you sure about that ?

Technogirls subbed a compilation video of this series several years back (under the title Memolu of the Pointed Hat). If you look hard, you may be able to find a copy. But I can't say it will be worth the trouble, as the anime isn't good, imho.
Old 2006-08-31, 10:15   Link #296
sangofe

Souten no Ken!
http://www.animenation.net/news/index.php?id=3724

Who's gonna fansub this awesome series??
I REALLY want to see it subbed!

Edit:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=897

Last edited by sangofe; 2006-08-31 at 11:36.
Old 2006-09-04, 16:22   Link #297
wizard55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuru
Never heard anything about it ever being licensed in the USA. Are you sure about that ?

Technogirls subbed a compilation video of this series several years back (under the title Memolu of the Pointed Hat). If you look hard, you may be able to find a copy. But I can't say it will be worth the trouble, as the anime isn't good, imho.
It was licensed by Celebrity Home Entertainment
http://www.wolverinesports.com/KIDVID2/V3382.JPG

I might look into technogirls release since I'd still like to see it. I watch lots of crappy and unwanted anime series haha!
Old 2006-09-25, 08:43   Link #298
PILMAN

Just curious if theres any raws out of Bartender?

I'm wondering if anyone has enough interest if it'd be picked up for subs. Looks like a pretty decent Anime.
Old 2006-09-25, 09:09   Link #299
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
Quote:
Originally Posted by PILMAN
Just curious if theres any raws out of Bartender?

I'm wondering if anyone has enough interest if it'd be picked up for subs. Looks like a pretty decent Anime.
I know, Bartender looks very unique. Anyway, it hasnt been released yet. The air date for Bartender is October 14th and Conclave have annouced that they are going to sub it.

Hope that helps!
Old 2006-09-25, 09:20   Link #300
PILMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachikun
I know, Bartender looks very unique. Anyway, it hasnt been released yet. The air date for Bartender is October 14th and Conclave have annouced that they are going to sub it.

Hope that helps!
Awesome, didn't realize it wasn't out yet, I am looking forward to this. Thanks!
Closed Thread