AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

View Poll Results: Railgun Manga - Jailbreaker Arc Rating
Perfect 10 1 14.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 0 0%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 0 0%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 28.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 28.57%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 14.29%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-10-27, 08:12   Link #101
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi

Mikoto with some form of PTSD; Talk about some delay.

Seems like Mikoto is going to get rid of some baggage by the end of this arc.
jalvin_billster1091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-02, 04:57   Link #102
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalvin_billster1091 View Post
Mikoto with some form of PTSD; Talk about some delay.

Seems like Mikoto is going to get rid of some baggage by the end of this arc.
Is it me or Misaka will fight all of them by herself?

I just can't see Kuroko can take down others 2, minus Kimi.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-05, 02:10   Link #103
Side-streetdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Is it me or Misaka will fight all of them by herself?

I just can't see Kuroko can take down others 2, minus Kimi.
Nah, that's unlikely

Since there are ninjas here and what plot already done
Shuri likely fight with Tsurigane, maybe others like Hanzo or Kuruwa may show up too
Tanuki guy "may" return to fight with Raifu as Heaven Canceller can heal him
Kuroko probably fight with Aohoshi or/and Raifu
Kongo Mitsuko may randomly appear too, as she had done in many arcs
Touma may appear in this arc for his dragon, but I doubt he will steal spotlight by fight Kimi

Other Level 5s may or may not appear, but I doubt they will show up
If they are, Gunha likely be the best candidate
Old 2018-12-28, 17:15   Link #104
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

New chapter is out. I thought it was actually very good. This made me excited for next month.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-28, 23:25   Link #105
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi

That was a very good 3 chapter fight. Mikoto getting pushed like that and how she ended that flight was very good
Old 2019-01-06, 19:32   Link #106
alex_drian

Now, if I know of anyone that is worth to upgrade to LV5 this is one of them. Only one, at the least I'm pretty sure that in this level she can kill Mugino, one level more and she would be the 3rd strongest esper.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-28, 23:36   Link #107
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Entertaining chapter with Saten. They left her ambiguous whether that jump was all her or she has a latent skill, but either way that was a big jump.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-15, 19:44   Link #108
Chosen_Hero

^She clearly says that she practiced running and long jump using Indian Poker.
Old 2019-06-15, 23:28   Link #109
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

I know. I was referring to the art in the exact panel where she jumped that left behind a trail of wind. May be just artistic license, may be foreshadowing. I just found it interesting and made a mental note.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-06-16, 00:50   Link #110
alex_drian

I wonder if this arc is taking all the eternity because is in wait for the novel to explain the deal about the Dragon before the final confrontation with Kimi.
Old 2019-06-17, 07:06   Link #111
Callum18
Fukou da

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
I wonder if this arc is taking all the eternity because is in wait for the novel to explain the deal about the Dragon before the final confrontation with Kimi.
I think that's most likely the case.

If anyone would like to join the To Aru Index Skype fan club. Please do PM me (:.
Callum18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-31, 15:26   Link #112
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

2 years and feels like nothing has happened, and the dragon thing feels like bait now after this long.
Old 2019-09-02, 09:52   Link #113
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi

So, I'm not the only one that feels that way..... I Still love Railgun but DAMMM progress is insanely slow...

But in regards to the current chapter, Uiharu's use of her ability was pretty cool and Prisons in AC are a joke if a Middle School-er doesn't get found out straight away but interesting chapter regardless
Old 2019-09-06, 05:31   Link #114
DracoS

Uiharu is far more dangrous than she first seems tbh.
DracoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-25, 13:21   Link #115
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Mikoto's Railgun must be the most useless attack of the series if not from LN/JP media despite looking cool...
Old 2019-12-28, 03:28   Link #116
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Mikoto's Railgun must be the most useless attack of the series if not from LN/JP media despite looking cool...
I think its more along the lines of; 1. the coin version of the railgun is powerful, while also being portable, but anything over a certain threshold of power the coin version of the railgun starts to struggle..... but remember it can still obliterate most small to medium sized mecha from Academy City.

2. Everyone and their mother knows how to counter Mikoto's coin Railgun.... She is famous and I'm sure some information about her combat abilities can be found with enough poking around.

3. They have been re-balancing/ readjusting Mikoto and the other Level 5's power, look at Accelerator in his own series. Mikoto 'feels' like she has been getting the nerf bat over the course of her own series.
If that is because they have constantly refined Mikoto's power or not I'm not sure
Old 2019-12-31, 01:07   Link #117
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

The latest few chapters were really good. Saten has probably gotten some of the strongest writing she's ever gotten (and I guess same for Uihara). Good on Saten. I actually really like her now. Loved how the chapter ended. Astral Buddy will still take a while before it reaches Railgun tier, I suppose.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-28, 06:40   Link #118
SilverTalon

So is Kimi a Rensa prototype?
SilverTalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-29, 23:30   Link #119
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalvin_billster1091 View Post
I think its more along the lines of; 1. the coin version of the railgun is powerful, while also being portable, but anything over a certain threshold of power the coin version of the railgun starts to struggle..... but remember it can still obliterate most small to medium sized mecha from Academy City.

2. Everyone and their mother knows how to counter Mikoto's coin Railgun.... She is famous and I'm sure some information about her combat abilities can be found with enough poking around.

3. They have been re-balancing/ readjusting Mikoto and the other Level 5's power, look at Accelerator in his own series. Mikoto 'feels' like she has been getting the nerf bat over the course of her own series.
If that is because they have constantly refined Mikoto's power or not I'm not sure
Nah, is only that the power scale has been raised. Same in the main series where all of the heavy weights can one-shot something of the level of a sand kaiju.
Old 2020-06-24, 11:47   Link #120
ghost013

Is there a new chapter this month? I don’t see a any news of the next issue.