Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-10-23, 00:56   Link #981
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
I don't get how you can just skip to Alternative.. I can only imagine how bizarre that is.
A lot of explanation would be required
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 01:16   Link #982
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
I don't get how you can just skip to Alternative.. I can only imagine how bizarre that is.
guilty by all counts ..... it because of that I got hooked in MUV LUV verse and played EXtra, Unlimited , Altered fable
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 11:48   Link #983
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Type-04 Valkyries use still going at 10 000+ i see. no release in HR8, and its limited because its a mail order item only... truly one of the rarest after the Type-00F Yui. As expected of the A-01 special task force...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Isumi and rest looks great glamorous on those uniforms ... with exception of Akane (what the heck is that ? ) ( BTW the art style this it Carnelian sensei ?) My gut feeling Yuuko is the one the order the A01 to dress up like that .... ( What MUV LUV series are those pic form? )
Its from Chronicles 3, Rebirth, which I'm doing a transcript now. Its actually drawn by Miyata Sou... which is another reason I hate him... though its growing on me... And yes, the Type C battle fatigues is Yuuko's fault again. Poor Instructor Jinguuji.... Akane is in her Brazilian costume which was famous in Akane Maniax.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 12:03   Link #984
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Its from Chronicles 3, Rebirth, which I'm doing a transcript now. Its actually drawn by Miyata Sou... which is another reason I hate him... though its growing on me... And yes, the Type C battle fatigues is Yuuko's fault again. Poor Instructor Jinguuji.... Akane is in her Brazilian costume which was famous in Akane Maniax.
Thanks i'll check the Muv wiki for updates more power dude ... I notice Wiki slowly changing for the better , well there still couple troll descriptions on the characters

PS A hh I see ..... yet again, Yuuko troll power ... What about did she order Marimo to wear a cosplay or something ?? ( remembers the EXTRA)
Old 2012-10-23, 17:09   Link #985
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
What I did was:

MuvLuv Unlimited Manga (Meiya Route) -> A bit of Extra -> Alternative.

Don't have the time to complete all the Extra-Unlimited Routes. ;;

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 22:14   Link #986
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Extra Meiya and Sumika routes are the bare minimum for Unlimited since they are the two you have to complete to even unlock Unlimited. Playing Chizuru, Ayanamei and Miki add further to how the characters differ in the alternate world.

Unlimited I personally think you could get away with just whichever girl you liked the most (read Meiya's Route of course)...

Then grab your tissues for Alternative.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 23:50   Link #987
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Well I only finish Meiya. Sumika, n Chizuru route in extra, I also "finish" Ayanami route but with a lot of skipping
Old 2012-10-24, 10:37   Link #988
EmagEvil

Get 100% CGs in the Muv Luv Extra/Unlimited and the 19 endings, which mean that i completed the game?

... Now rereading Alternative, and understand a lot of details, since i began with Alternative like some forumites too....
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 03:35   Link #989
G147

Did you know if you mix n mash for the Sumika and Meiya route (but for the date you must choose Meiya) you can get to choose between Sumika and Meiya when Tsukuyomi and Sumika wants Takeru's answer.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 04:14   Link #990
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Did you know if you mix n mash for the Sumika and Meiya route (but for the date you must choose Meiya) you can get to choose between Sumika and Meiya when Tsukuyomi and Sumika wants Takeru's answer.
Really?!?

That would make repeating route so much easier...
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 04:25   Link #991
G147

Yeah when i was aiming for Sumika's route, i chose Meiya for the date, this and the Hot Spring trip which i chose Meiya ended up giving me the chance to choose between Meiya and Sumika. I was originally aiming to do that for fun but damn save a lot of time on unlocking Unlimited
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 05:14   Link #992
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I remember stumbling across Muv Luv when I was trying to design a conversion for my Tau XV-8 Crisis Suits and since I was just a fledging in mech anime at the time. I chanced a VNDB search for mech based visual novels and Muv Luv came up at the top of the list.

So here I am playing ML looking for these mech designs only to stumble across the Valgernon game and thinking "this is what they meant by mechs?"

I was playing the Sumika route and I kind of liked her but it was my love for Meiya which made we replay the game with her route which in turn unlocked "Unlimited".

I hadn't read any reviews of the VN beforehand and I was most surprised by this sudden change of the game. If I recall, it took me about two weeks on and off to get through Sumika's route.

My mates and I were playing Bad Company 2 like demons during this time and that ate a lot of my time for a VN which at the time with the Extra chapter wasn't that exciting. I played Meiya's route over the next two days and upon unlocking Unlimited, I spent every spare moment in the next forty-eight hours playing it non-stop.

Cleared that and said something about playing this VN to a bloke on my regular boards and he said the Alternative translation had just been released in full about a week prior and said to give it a whirl.

The rest was history and a fanaticism for Raptors and Age Engrish. Braado Reada.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 07:30   Link #993
erakk
Damned Basterd

On a side note, i think i know what will be the name of the TSF systems developer:
Boston Dynamics
Spoiler for video:

The Balance system is in its initial stages, with a small sample for testing.
Old 2012-10-26, 08:57   Link #994
BadtheGuy

Could someone explain the context of this picture? Why so angry.
Spoiler for Pic:
BadtheGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 09:06   Link #995
erakk
Damned Basterd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadtheGuy View Post
Spoiler for Pic:
Spoiler for i think:
Old 2012-10-26, 09:15   Link #996
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Spoiler for Pic:
It on Altered Fable .... If remember it right .....Shirogane going to the bathing suit store to check on Mitsuki and Haruka then a crowd appeared .... The SD Mitsuki getting angry about something ... Does her version Milky drill magnum on Takeru
Old 2012-10-26, 09:36   Link #997
BadtheGuy

Yeah, it's AF. But any idea why she is mad and why he'd be checking on them in the first place?
BadtheGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 13:08   Link #998
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler for Pic:
Quote:
Yeah, it's AF. But any idea why she is mad and why he'd be checking on them in the first place?
Spoilers
Spoiler for Altered Fable: "Something good"

The scene kinda opens up old wounds from KGNE. It was a hilarious scene nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
It on Altered Fable .... If remember it right .....Shirogane going to the bathing suit store to check on Mitsuki and Haruka then a crowd appeared ...
that's kinda wrong actually...

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-10-26 at 13:45.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 14:42   Link #999
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Spoilers

The scene kinda opens up old wounds from KGNE. It was a hilarious scene nonetheless.

that's kinda wrong actually...
Okay I see, it been a while since i've played altered fable , must mixing up some of the scenes and my limited knowledge of Japanese ( my bad and thanks for the translating some of the events ) been playing the SRPG that Altered fable that have TSF tank Self propelled artillery .... Quite a challenge .... argg i save reload offend .... Danm you Laser class
Old 2012-10-26, 14:51   Link #1000
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Spoilers

Damn, I'll be honest; I did not see that coming..

Thanks for the explanation, Shilv.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eroge, military science fiction, yuimoto