AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-07, 13:01   Link #14961
Tachibana
タチバナ

Mabye the rosary could possibly be a gateway into the past, not a perfect 1 because the timeline moves in fragments, but Tsukune interacted with the younger version of Moka, if these are memories, than why does it act as if they were physical manifestations?
Old 2010-07-07, 13:17   Link #14962
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I just hope this plot hole is filled. This series has been really solid so far and I'd hate to see it have such a big plot hole.
Old 2010-07-07, 13:25   Link #14963
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It should have been time travel, this way they can do something and we can see the effects. People bash time travel, but I love it. I prefer a static timeline though, one that doesn't change, where what's done is done and it cannot be undone.
I'm actually happy that it isn't a time traveling machine.

Changing things here would kinda ruin the effect for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
WAIT A 2ND THE CHAPTER IS NOT OUT YET ONLY ONE IS THE ONE NOT TRANSLATED!!!!! so well um idk? but by the looks of the chapter it is really sad BUT HOW DO U GUYS NO THE NAME OF THE CHAPTER?????
The chapter is really out and translated.

EDIT: Saw the chapter... so Akuha really did care for Moka and probably still does.
Why am I expecting some kind of creepy meeting between them in current time? Especially on Akuha's part?

Last edited by kitten320; 2010-07-07 at 13:42.
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 13:43   Link #14964
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Touhou Fuhai needs to teach Moka and Tsukune that "World's Strongest Blade" technique.
I'm still confused how Akua learned it on her own.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 14:00   Link #14965
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
EDIT: Saw the chapter... so Akuha really did care for Moka and probably still does.
Why am I expecting some kind of creepy meeting between them in current time? Especially on Akuha's part?
Moka's like a magnet for creepy sisters, Kokoa is a perfect example...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 14:11   Link #14966
kitten320

Nvis
Reading books, practise... not really that unbelievable in this case. After all the original creator learned it himself somehow.

It would be more suprising if she saw it once and then was able to repeat the move.

Johnny
Lol that's true
Old 2010-07-07, 14:12   Link #14967
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Finally got to read this chapter. I'm really surprised that Akua actually defeated Akasha, but Ikeda dropped every hint to let us figure out why. Hopefully the next chapter will tell us. Apologies if someone has already mentioned this but I haven't read any of the previous posts in this thread (that and I haven't read any spoilers). So Moka definitely has the powers of a Shinso. I had figured this would be the case although previous convos here about how the power of Shinso isn't hereditary started to make me think otherwise, but I'm glad this is the case after all. Akasha also mentioned that she had almost died shortly after coming to the world, so the only sensible explanation as to why Akasha was defeated and Moka has the powers of a Shinso is because Akasha gave Moka her blood shortly after delivering so that Moka could live. That's the reason why Akasha couldn't fight at her best, and that's why Akua was pwnd by Moka. But I think there's gonna be bigger trouble soon, considering Alucard himself might be reacting to Moka's outburst. So the question is, how could a dead man react to someone else's power?

The answer is quite simple, I think. We've seen that Akasha could not fight Akua effectively because she gave up much of her power to save Moka during childbirth. What I think this means is that the more blood you sacrifice, the more power you lose. And judging by how powerful Moka was in this chapter (I'd be willing to bet Moka's more powerful than her mother even), Akasha gave up a considerable amount of power. In turn, this means that the amount of Shinso power one has is directly proportional to the amount of Shinso blood one posesses. And Alucard, iirc, is the original Shinso Vampire. That being the case, I think that blood that Moka and Akasha now posess used to belong to Alucard himself, and the body is reacting to the spiritual energy it onced belonged to, the body is drawn to the power the way it would be drawn its soul. If the body were to reacquire the Shinso blood, I think Alucard could come back to life, and I don't doubt that the body will act on its own to get it back.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 14:12   Link #14968
Tachibana
タチバナ

I like Kahlua, shes kind hearted but brutal, i dont want her to die though, what do yall think?
Old 2010-07-07, 14:14   Link #14969
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I like Kahlua, shes kind hearted but brutal, i dont want her to die though, what do yall think?
Bit random, but I doubt she would die. I think she will come back to Moka's side in the near future. I don't think she knows how Akasha died but if someone were to tell her, her kind nature and fond memories of her would overcome her brutality and hatred of humans (if she has such a thing...)
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 14:15   Link #14970
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I'm actually happy that it isn't a time traveling machine.

Changing things here would kinda ruin the effect for me.
No, nothing would change if time is static. There are two ways to look at time, one where it's already set in stone. For example, you break your leg in an accident before your big game so you go back in time to prevent it but you find out that you were the cause of the broken leg.
Old 2010-07-07, 14:34   Link #14971
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

OH MY GAWD!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!! T_T

Greatly epic chapter!! The death, the feelings, everything... man Ikeda you the man, seriously.

It seems that what I've been thinking is right. Akasha's powers were transferred over to Moka. This has set my head spinning.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 14:36   Link #14972
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Bit random, but I doubt she would die. I think she will come back to Moka's side in the near future. I don't think she knows how Akasha died but if someone were to tell her, her kind nature and fond memories of her would overcome her brutality and hatred of humans (if she has such a thing...)
yeah, im totally random ;D, tbh, Kahlua wouldnt appear to have hatred for humans judging from her personality, Oh man, i can't wait for the next chapter xD, things are really starting to heat up.
Old 2010-07-07, 14:38   Link #14973
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Damn you all!
I will be reading this ASAP when I get home after work. (Damn the late shifts!)

On the plus side, looks like I called it right on Akuha NOT being just a normal vampire girl from what people are posting

Has it been specified that Alucard was the first Shinso, or just that he was *a* Shinso btw?
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 14:39   Link #14974
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
No, nothing would change if time is static. There are two ways to look at time, one where it's already set in stone. For example, you break your leg in an accident before your big game so you go back in time to prevent it but you find out that you were the cause of the broken leg.
I think that's slightly over used... at least in my opinion. Though there are some cool stories with such theme. But I don't want it here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I understand your feelings here, I also want her to live.

If she was completly cold hearted, Akasha would be far more damaged before Moka came in.

Bad past is not a very good excuse for killing someone but it looks like she was trained as assasin from childhood, she basicly doesn't know other purpose of life except fighting and power... at least that what I got out of it.
Old 2010-07-07, 14:47   Link #14975
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Damn you all!
I will be reading this ASAP when I get home after work. (Damn the late shifts!)

On the plus side, looks like I called it right on Akuha NOT being just a normal vampire girl from what people are posting

Has it been specified that Alucard was the first Shinso, or just that he was *a* Shinso btw?
Err... Akuha IS a "normal" vampire. She just desired the power that was strong enough to take out Alucard. She just want her vengence on humans for reasons we do not yet know.
Old 2010-07-07, 14:52   Link #14976
Tachibana
タチバナ

Akuha grew up in the lifestyle like Moka did though disliked by humans and them callling her a "Freak", didnt she?, or wouldnt they be similar?
Old 2010-07-07, 15:03   Link #14977
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Akuha is different, her life was filled with violence and neglect. Moka before the death of her mother had a great life for the most part. She didn't live with humans until after the event that we are watching right now.
Old 2010-07-07, 15:06   Link #14978
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I think that's slightly over used... at least in my opinion. Though there are some cool stories with such theme. But I don't want it here...
I suppose that's true...we'll have to wait for the explanation for all of this before I decide which one I would have preferred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Akuha is different, her life was filled with violence and neglect. Moka before the death of her mother had a great life for the most part. She didn't live with humans until after the event that we are watching right now.
Yeah, Moka was an innocent, loving child before all of this. I think she will now be sent to the human world because of what is happening.

Now that I think about it...I am surprised Akasha didn't make sure Moka had the rosary with her before she left...
Old 2010-07-07, 15:07   Link #14979
Xagzan

Pretty sure there wasn't anything in this chapter that says Akasha lost because she gave her powers to Moka through some blood transfusion or something. What it did say, though, was that she was "too nice," and apparently holding back against a girl she thought of as her daughter, even if they weren't blood related. Touhou Fuhai said it himself, making her fight her own daughter was "too cruel." That's even why Aqua was holding back a little at first, and Akasha even called her out on it. It's why she suggested they stop, because she really didn't want to fight her.

I still hope Akasha survived, but I'm really not counting on it.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 15:14   Link #14980
Lummie

Glad the chapter was early this time XD

As for the chap, it's seriously getting more awsome and awsome. I wonder about Tsukune's reaction when he saw the exact replica of his beloved Moka, getting sliced in 2....
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire