AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-19, 12:45   Link #3521
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
*Sigh* check the previous posts, everything has been stated already:
-No it is an inherent ability
-Meta Boost increase the Meta duration of 25% (thus extra 2sec) and also increase the meta gauge regen speed by 100%.

And before someone still ignores it: Bernkastel can also perform a meta declaration mid-air.
And use meta special mid air too, if wondering about that fact as well.
Old 2012-04-19, 12:50   Link #3522
Solkiskey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
So apparently Bern can also double jump. Pretty useful for setting up combos. Will they be adding it to the rest of the cast or in the future or is it going stay an ability for just Bern/Erika?

And what exactly does Meta boost do? Increase the time you spend in meta?
She can double jump AND air dash.
Old 2012-04-19, 13:42   Link #3523
Azule
Golden Witch

Send a message via AIM to Azule Send a message via MSN to Azule
Question.
Bern's meta super seems pretty damn strong, but why does the video show the Leviathans mouth closing? I don't seem to get that effect when I use it.
Old 2012-04-19, 13:58   Link #3524
DaBackpack
Blick Winkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azule View Post
Question.
Bern's meta super seems pretty damn strong, but why does the video show the Leviathans mouth closing? I don't seem to get that effect when I use it.
Maybe when used as a finisher. Willard's meta super has the petals flying around (a la EP7) when you kill your opponent with it.
Old 2012-04-19, 14:10   Link #3525
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Yes, this animation only happens if the opponent is defeated by Leviathan -physical- attack. It won't trigger if the opponent is KO by the wave.
Old 2012-04-19, 15:08   Link #3526
Eriko 556

Meanwhile, at Ougon.
Old 2012-04-19, 15:34   Link #3527
Terras

Oh my god this patch is amazing.

Can.... someone clear up what exactly happens in the Lambda/410 ending? I have a general idea, but I wanna make sure I'm correct.
Old 2012-04-19, 15:51   Link #3528
cronnoponno

Maybe Lambda puts her love into Siesta's arrows to make her ''cupid'' but Erika in her awesomeness snatches the arrow up, and decides to use it for herself?

Is Bern/Will's ending with George and Battler basically Erika asking whether George or Battler is the culprit? Pretty boss.

And good old Yuri for Bern and Lammy.
Old 2012-04-19, 15:58   Link #3529
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

No, Bern/Will was basically a "stroll" for Bern, but corrected herself and pretended it was a date with a cool guy, to which Erika turned jealous and was wondering if it was Battler or George.

One of the funniest part in that pairing is how Will mentioned he could understand Bern's urge to get some fresh air, as he had the same kind of request from Diana
Old 2012-04-19, 16:33   Link #3530
Nanashi_1337

Everybody is commenting how she can double jump and air dash, but I hardly see people commenting about the fact she can enter into Metafield in the air, which is really awesome. I need to test how easy it is to pull a stun if I do that then activate her Meta super right after entering Metafield, with Ange as partner.

Edit: Woooooow, pulling a combo as simple as j.bc,Metacancel (in the air),2SP or Metasuper (in the air) causes instant stun with Ange's ability. And yeah, I made sure to start this at 0 stun. This is quite crazy. And if the opponent ends up being a lot higher than you, you can still combo it with the Metasuper if you used 2SP. I'm sure she's going to be nerfed.
Old 2012-04-19, 17:00   Link #3531
cronnoponno

I am still feeling overwhelmed by all this crap Bern can do, to be honest.

I was happy she got so many stories though, and how they added one for Lambda.

Really hope they add more XD
Old 2012-04-19, 17:06   Link #3532
fuff

what cg endings can u do with bern?

what about lamba??

btw is there a larger picture of bern potrait thats used in the game?
Old 2012-04-19, 17:09   Link #3533
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
what cg endings can u do with bern?

what about lamba??

btw is there a larger picture of bern potrait thats used in the game?
We already talked about it.

Bern endings:

Will, Erika, Labda

Lambda new ending:

There's a big picture of Bern as well.
Old 2012-04-19, 17:11   Link #3534
fuff

can some post the link to bern poritait...if there a large version of it
Old 2012-04-19, 17:28   Link #3535
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terras View Post
Oh my god this patch is amazing.

Can.... someone clear up what exactly happens in the Lambda/410 ending? I have a general idea, but I wanna make sure I'm correct.
From what I gathered, Lambda and 410 work together to make an arrow that anyone who gets hit with it will fall in love with Lambda. The whole arcade route was a ploy to fill up this arrow with 'love energy' so that Lambda in the end could use it on Bern, but right at the last minute Lambda decides that she'd rather not use it. Erika then steals the arrow, not realizing that it only works for Lambda, so Lambda tries to take it back from her. I think at the end of everything Erika gets stabbed by the arrow when she and Lambda are fighting over it? I could be wrong about the last part, I didn't spend a lot of time reading text lol.
Old 2012-04-19, 17:33   Link #3536
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
From what I gathered, Lambda and 410 work together to make an arrow that anyone who gets hit with it will fall in love with Lambda. The whole arcade route was a ploy to fill up this arrow with 'love energy' so that Lambda in the end could use it on Bern, but right at the last minute Lambda decides that she'd rather not use it. Erika then steals the arrow, not realizing that it only works for Lambda, so Lambda tries to take it back from her. I think at the end of everything Erika gets stabbed by the arrow when she and Lambda are fighting over it? I could be wrong about the last part, I didn't spend a lot of time reading text lol.

Think of it as in, Erika getting hit by the arrow by mistake.
Old 2012-04-19, 17:46   Link #3537
reiimuuchan

hm... this is just speculation, but as ougon is at 2.30 now, do you think there's a chance more stuff will be added in the future to bring it up to a new and shiny 3.00? I was wondering if maybe Ougon Cross would get ported to another console like the original Ougon was, with two or three added characters, more stories and stages...
those are just idle thoughts though, ehehe ^^''
Old 2012-04-19, 17:56   Link #3538
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiimuuchan View Post
hm... this is just speculation, but as ougon is at 2.30 now, do you think there's a chance more stuff will be added in the future to bring it up to a new and shiny 3.00? I was wondering if maybe Ougon Cross would get ported to another console like the original Ougon was, with two or three added characters, more stories and stages...
those are just idle thoughts though, ehehe ^^''
Here's something that I usually call ''What would Ryu do?''.

Just as a reminder, Cross was announced to be in development 3 or 4 months after Ougon launched (Ougon launched on December 31 2010, so in March/April the sequel was announced).
I wouldn't put it past Ryu that 2 months after this patch and something like this happens:

Dev:''So, Ryu, we need something for the Ougon crowd. They haven't recieved anything for the past 2 months.''
Ryukishi:''Okay, add more blonde costumes to all characters.''
Dev:''Aside from blonde costumes, what about adding something new.''
Ryukishi:''We could add Gapp into the game, since she is blonde...''
Dev:''...I like where this is going..''
Ryukishi:''And give her a blonde side costume''
Dev: *Facepalm*
Ryukishi: ''And maybe we could port the game to PS3 and rename it ''Ougon Musou Kyoku: Golden edition''.''
Dev: ''I guess we can work with that...''
Ryukishi: ''And the final boss is Kinzo.... in a blonde costume''
*Dev walks away from the office*

So yeah, trust Ryu and he will give you something, with a blonde side costume.
Old 2012-04-19, 18:05   Link #3539
Oblivion

Did they add in an announcer voice for Lion in this patch or was it in the previous one? I couldn't unlock Lion's voice before today but maybe I was missing something so I'm not sure.
Old 2012-04-19, 18:19   Link #3540
kevan3

I unlocked Lion in the Lambda patch, he was the second to last, so it took awhile.
Closed Thread