AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-01-23, 03:41   Link #1621
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Piles of work sure are killing me .

Anyways , ep 396 , 1st test , Shikamaru is in charge .

Simple but cruel in it own way , but favor those with communication skill , i enjoy how Temari and Shikamaru sit in the room and comment about the test as well as each other .

If the episode feature Hinata , the graphic quality will change , i suspect last week someone put a person who haven't slept for weeks in charge of color , a bit bland and worse than last ep , remember the Hinata filler eps ? Why they didn't make such quality again ?

One thing that disturb me , is that when Neji remember about Naruto , an image of chibi Naruto appear , is that necessary ? I'm sure there will be NejiNaru fan soon , bleh....

So Neji and Hinata won't fight , but demonstrate the air palm strike for the 1st time , what are they trying to do , say tune till next week XD .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-23, 07:36   Link #1622
Alena_92

I like the 1st test
..simple yet really clever..what do u expect, the brilliant shikamaru is in charge..fu is showing her power..love the concept of sending thought waves like a radar...i wonder what neji is up to.. this should be something good since he was promoted to jounin after this exam..exciting!
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-23, 13:32   Link #1623
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Piles of work sure are killing me .

Anyways , ep 396 , 1st test , Shikamaru is in charge .

Simple but cruel in it own way , but favor those with communication skill , i enjoy how Temari and Shikamaru sit in the room and comment about the test as well as each other .

If the episode feature Hinata , the graphic quality will change , i suspect last week someone put a person who haven't slept for weeks in charge of color , a bit bland and worse than last ep , remember the Hinata filler eps ? Why they didn't make such quality again ?

One thing that disturb me , is that when Neji remember about Naruto , an image of chibi Naruto appear , is that necessary ? I'm sure there will be NejiNaru fan soon , bleh....

So Neji and Hinata won't fight , but demonstrate the air palm strike for the 1st time , what are they trying to do , say tune till next week XD .
Come on Kampfer you know the reason why...that's cause the majority of the writing and animation team (despite that one NAruSaku writer lol) at Pierrot studios are unapologetic Hinata fans lol, "oh we have to draw the scene with these unimportant characters...let's not waste the time and money on them...OH WAIT! Hinata's onscreen! Devote the REST of the animation budget making sure her scene ends up looking like gold!" Is it bias? Yeah...and I am sure people who are not Hinata's fans will majorly object...but I am...so I can't complain...lol

and NaijNAru? Come on that's old news they already did that joke in Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth! I mean he beats Naruto almost as much as Sakura does! Lol And there was even one episode where Hinata mistakes Neiji trying to "change Naruto" as Neiji is trying to steal Naruto form Hinata...lol

Also maybe its just me but I'm glad its not turning into a Hinata/Neiji rematch...I mean she doesn't have anything to prove by humiliating him now...lol but in all seriousness, there's nothing to prove, we all know Hinata is going to eventually surpass Neiji if she hasn't already (I mean by the time of war obviously not during the Chunnin exams now)...then include the fact he's dead already in series (if anyone doubted Hianta eventually surpassing Neiji that kinda clinched it), I guess the filler wanted to respect his memory cause really to lose in a flashback would probably not do his fans any favours
Old 2015-01-24, 07:32   Link #1624
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Just saying , isn't it easier if the entire gennin in room 1 agree to solve1 question , designate which question the other floor must solve and then sound in synchronize ?

Like room 1 solve the 30 point , then room 2 solve 30 point and room 3 solve 40
Old 2015-01-25, 00:13   Link #1625
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
∆ But each room would not know which question the other room is solving. These teams are working against each other. So the sensors are only interested in helping their team. What Neji did was basically guarantee his room would score a 0 to bring down the average and give his team a shot. Basically, Shikamaru allowed for a Naruto move which Neji foreshadowed.

Someone recommended watching the filler to me and I am actually enjoying it. I tuned out of the canon episodes a long time ago, but found this arc much more interesting since it deals with village politics and Akatsuki. I wish people would not disparage it because it is filler. Frankly, it is a lot better than the crap Kishi could come up with these days and subjected to us during the horrible war arc.

Hell, even Shikamaru's chunnin exam test was surprisingly clever for Naruto and something Kishi probably could not come up with these days.

It will be hilarious if they have something between Fuu and Shino.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 13:12   Link #1626
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 16:35   Link #1627
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Episode 397

Just like what i predicted , Neji is trying to get the whole room agree to solve one question and then attempt to communicate with other rooms, Sand gennin tries to sabotage the plan but Neji already one step ahead .
Shikamaru use his experience during the Sasuke retrieving act and made the question which comrade they will let behind to be the decoy , obviously it is a trap since to process to the next round the whole 3 members must be assembled , this also testing if the gennin have trust in their comrade and not selling theirs life , Sakura almost sells Naruto away since it is " logical " choice but remember what Naruto said so she chose the best answer , leave the paper blank .

Next round begin , Temaru just like Shikamaru , shows no mercy to the participants , instruct the proctor that only the 1st 10 teams to arrive to the Sand village will be allowed to take the 2nd test , the rest will be disqualified .

I name this season . Neji shippuden .
Because we all know that Neji rose to Jounin rank in this arc :P
Old 2015-01-30, 08:52   Link #1628
Alena_92

397..I loved this episode..not only that i like neji but because this plot was awesome..And that 2nd question is awesome as well..At least they won't be breeding shinobi with arrogant character..just like that sand shinobi who sell out their team member..and oh i really like how they started the 2nd exam..A race! it was said that it's prohibited to fight along the way but they did not mention not to set any trap..so I'm thinking the rain shinobi will do something about this..I'm still betting that in this arc we can see how fu was captured..again..I need to wait another week..gee! im so excited..
Old 2015-01-30, 08:57   Link #1629
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Is this going to be the last filler arc or are there plans for more?
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-05, 11:03   Link #1630
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
Is this going to be the last filler arc or are there plans for more?
There is 38 chapters of the manga left to animate so while that should be 18 episodes at most with this series probably another filler at the half way point or lots of flashback filler because that's how this anime goes.

The entire 700 chapter manga could be done in 360 episodes (10 above the 2 chapters per episode average for more detailed fights and the handful of extended chapters) and yet the anime is at 618 this has to be a record amount of filler.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-05, 11:24   Link #1631
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

I heard some rumors that they're going to continue the anime after the War is over and I'm really hoping that it's not true.
Old 2015-02-05, 13:05   Link #1632
Drake007

Does anyone know when we'll get to canon?
Drake007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-05, 13:14   Link #1633
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

I don't think there's any confirmation as of yet but looking at the fillers story wise, they're here to stay for a while. (Unless they blaze through the second exam)
Old 2015-02-05, 13:17   Link #1634
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2015-02-05, 19:00   Link #1635
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

1. choji ran 3 days without food fast enough to qualify………………………………i buy that.

2. lee vs shira in the finals

3. fillers aren't ending as soon as i thought they would
Old 2015-02-06, 01:28   Link #1636
Alena_92

I'm so hyped for the next episode and yet it was too short..
Old 2015-02-08, 04:07   Link #1637
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Finally got my internet back ....
Right , ep 398 , i hoped that they show how the team beat each other in the racing contest , but instead , we got it cut and fast forward to 3 days later , disappoint .

Fuu being hyper active and a little bit like Naruto , except for the naive part , but i guess that will change when she demonstrates the 7 tails power .

Choji being stupid because he hasn't eaten dinner , oh wait , he ruined it during the food fight .

Next week , Neji team being the main focus again , i don't like though , i wish we have more insights about other hidden leaf teams , but then again , it is Neji shippuden , he always wishes for one
Old 2015-02-12, 13:15   Link #1638
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2015-02-12, 21:07   Link #1639
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
And the filler completely falls apart in the last two episodes.

-Too much focus on filler characters who the audience has zero connection to and doesn't care about.
-Too much focus on Team Gai and wanking to Neji. I guess to make up for his death.
-Apparently the other Konoha teams suck according to Neji. Given we never see anyone from these chuunin exams in the war, and the Konoha kids shine, Neji wasn't good at predicting the future.

And it looks like it will go on for a long time. Ugh.

Last edited by Ulquiorra; 2015-02-12 at 21:20.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 04:13   Link #1640
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

At least the fight choreography is good.

Tags
weekly episode discussion