AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-05-14, 02:33   Link #3601
Chosen_Hero

^Nowhere near close to how proud Vegeta was though.
Old 2017-05-14, 02:42   Link #3602
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
If nothing else nice to see Gohan getting back in form and looking further ahead. And in a lot of ways it is nice to see them try and carry forward some character development for Gohan. Not simply getting back to where he was in DBZ (although shows how insanely powerful he was back then), but looking at logical directions he could go towards. Somewhere different than simply SSJ Blue. I doubt they'll let him surpass Goku again, but he could get some good moments as the leader of this group.

A few moments the drawings did look....kind of garbage, but at least the emotion of the episode still held strong.
Old 2017-05-14, 02:59   Link #3603
AntonKutovoi

I have pity for Masako Nozawa's lungs after this episode XD
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-14, 07:51   Link #3604
Peanutbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonKutovoi View Post
I have pity for Masako Nozawa's lungs after this episode XD
I hope they did sound mixing for this. Shouldnt be too hard.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-14, 10:12   Link #3605
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

While it's cool, how the heck Gohan plans to surpass the Super Saiyan considering Red and Blue are OP as heck since they God chi?

Also, the preview talks about Buu. Prepare to the 3rd revival of F?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-14, 11:35   Link #3606
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Gohan is finally back this time! The fight was really good. What happened to the no flying rule though? They didn't take it into account during this fight.

Tenshinhan is slowly becoming the new Yamcha of the series, and it is really sad to see. Got owned by Roshi of all people last week (it looks like "secret training" is better than training constantly for years) and was entirely helpless this week. He might as well have not even been there.
Old 2017-05-14, 13:23   Link #3607
Chosen_Hero

^Meanwhile Piccolo is becoming more badass as Super progresses.
Old 2017-05-14, 16:10   Link #3608
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Why didn't Gowasu consider Future Trunks?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-14, 16:20   Link #3609
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Why would he? Future Trunks isn't part of Universe 10. The better question is why Goku didn't consider him, but after all he went through, Trunks deserves to live in peace.
Old 2017-05-14, 16:45   Link #3610
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Gohan is finally back this time! The fight was really good. What happened to the no flying rule though? They didn't take it into account during this fight.
There is no such rule. The rule simply refers to not being able to fly *once passed the border of the ring*, meaning if you're out you're out (or it would never end). They never said it meant no flying at all.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-14, 18:33   Link #3611
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Why would he? Future Trunks isn't part of Universe 10. The better question is why Goku didn't consider him, but after all he went through, Trunks deserves to live in peace.
I don't think they have any way of contacting Future Trunks. Bulma at present can't complete her time machine (and whenever she gets close, Beerus shuts her down).
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-15, 09:21   Link #3612
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I don't think they have any way of contacting Future Trunks. Bulma at present can't complete her time machine (and whenever she gets close, Beerus shuts her down).
You forget Whis and Shin. They can travel between timelines. Whis is the one that brought Trunks where he currently resides in the first place.

Gan: That makes sense, but then isn't Roshi going to be at a disadvantage? He can't fly, and flying is damn useful to avoid attacks.
Old 2017-05-15, 09:26   Link #3613
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Gan: That makes sense, but then isn't Roshi going to be at a disadvantage? He can't fly, and flying is damn useful to avoid attacks.
By all sensible measures, Roshi should be at a disadvantage anyway being by far the weakest (by various orders of magnitude) of the bunch. I expect him not to last much, unless this show wants to mess with its own canon even more than it already has .

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-15, 10:29   Link #3614
Blueknight78

Quote:
You forget Whis and Shin. They can travel between timelines. Whis is the one that brought Trunks where he currently resides in the first place.

have the power to travel between timelines and want do that are 2 different things, remember it's forbidden do that, or do that to "change time", none of them could want break the rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
By all sensible measures, Roshi should be at a disadvantage anyway being by far the weakest (by various orders of magnitude) of the bunch. I expect him not to last much, unless this show wants to mess with its own canon even more than it already has .
about the fly while can be usefull do "doge" is bad for when "hit" which the "gravity" effect of get put down if out the ring can be very dangerous flying and get hit because you don't have any place to "hold" to avoid fall, that is why they are trying to avoid use flying, which they knew which this can be a dangerous move.

in ground you can try to firm your feet in ground to avoid get knocked off, what you can't do in the air and others things, is much more safe try to remain grounded than keep flying all around.
Old 2017-05-15, 20:37   Link #3615
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
While it's cool, how the heck Gohan plans to surpass the Super Saiyan considering Red and Blue are OP as heck since they God chi?

Also, the preview talks about Buu. Prepare to the 3rd revival of F?
Mystic form is unlocked by a Kai/God of Creation, during thw Buu saga it was said to be a stopgap to defeat Buu and was a rushed unlock of his potential. Here we are ww just saw Gohan go back to the level he was at during the Buu saga and is now seriously trying to fully unlock it (Vegeta and Goku have said in the past that if Gohan ever got serious about training and surpassing them he could easily do it). If anything Mystic form is just a path to reaching God level, now whether it's Blue or something new we will have to wait and see what happens (hopefully something does and Gohan is the one that gets a new form).
Old 2017-05-20, 19:39   Link #3616
darkofficer
just a devil

so my bet on how the female broly goes super is jealousy

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 20:55   Link #3617
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Spoiler for new episode:
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-20, 21:33   Link #3618
Blueknight78

i'm still not too happy with that "let's get freeza over buu.

overal a info episode to show more about what is happening around all the universes.

another note but looks like a sort of tease about number 18 and krilling also not going to the tournament???, it's means which they gonna replace them with yamcha??? or it's just a tease??, i really hope which just they trolling and could be good if the "freeza" thing also was a trolling but looks like true

another note how exactly frost become "poor" and weak to the point to fear police???, what happening with him being one of the strongests on his universe??? why he is being so pathetic???

lol we have a "fat magical girl" lol that was really funny, a hot girl which turn in a chub funny magical girl, omg akira is really making a lot of fun here.

and based on next episode looks like the female brooly have some feelings or to the sayan guy or maybe the girl and the jealous will be what gonna make her go legendary.
Old 2017-05-20, 22:08   Link #3619
Hakai

Beerus still salty about the pudding incident

Last edited by Hakai; 2017-05-20 at 22:46.
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-21, 01:05   Link #3620
rladls2121

Not only Buu, Krillin and 18 are also stepping down.
So Goku finally tells everyone the truth.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy