AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-02-06, 03:45   Link #681
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
And then you've got the machine spirits in the hangar... the Type-00F being all a haughty ojousama who nontheless wonders what it's like to have that wild American ride her... the Shiranui being kuudere to Yuuya (or really, at this time, totally dere)...

...actually, reminds me of this amusing fanfiction: A Love with no Boundaries.
What did I just read...
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 09:40   Link #682
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
What did I just read...
A touching tale of love between two tsundere and how they went from hating each other to be dere dere.

This is the true story and OTP of Total Eclipse!

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 10:07   Link #683
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasahar17 View Post

Wow, that sounds like a real lose-lose situation. People are going to die whatever the hero does, and the kill ‘em all for the lulz ending makes me shake my head (although if those are the other options the player is presented with, I can see how he might just possibly just lose his marbles and go berserk). Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. So which ending were you going for?
I tend to favor ORCA, just because I'm the archetypal terrorist. Plus, ORCA Brigade gets awesome briefings.

One thing I noticed about the ideas:

It's not dark enough.

WHERE'S MY DESPAIR DAMMNIT!?

Actually, there was an idea to place Comet in TDA timeline, in which Comets were a wet-work squadron for the U.S, with authorization to do "whatever it takes", up to including terminating its allies. Hilarity ensures when F-22s burn Hawaii to the ground.

Consequently, Comet took a darker bent after that, hence we have gas attacks in it, along with mass civilian deaths, maimed soldiers, psychological trauma and people's lifes being spent like currency. And no-one cares. (Well, will have - some of that is in this one chapter I continue to forgot to complete.)

I also want to see a story where someone is actively trying to fuck with Takeru trying to fix things. As in, there are people actively trying to get Bad End.

For contrast though, I could write Schwarzemarken like it was supposed to be - a romantic comedy.

In between Comet, and possibly other grimdark stuff I'm making.
Alastor Mobius Toth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 21:46   Link #684
sasahar17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
…if none of us is actually writing this (since we don't seem to have any real rom-com experts among the group currently discussing the idea) and we're just tossing ideas back and forth we may as well go hog wild.
Well, you never know. One of us might suddenly up and decide to write a harem comedy snippet about Yuuya’s love life (hint-hint). But we we want to go hog wild over Yuuya’s love life…

Quote:
Hey, let’s talk about what the Moe Anthropomorphic Personification of the TSFs would be like, personality wise I mean? Obviously as Wild Goose has already said, the Takemikazuchi will be a high maintenance lady of war/ ojou-type (high performance, high maintenance IRG exclusive TSF) and the Shiranui would be a textbook tsun-dere (hard to learn how to love, but once you do she dances for you), but what about the other TSFs?

All I’ve got so far is the F-22A Raptor who I’ve pegged as the silent assassin type who to fight smarts using long range weapons and flanking tactics (essentially how the F022 fights using existing US doctrines). Pragmatic professional soldier-type to gets the job done, whatever the cost, and because of her ‘ice queen’ personality she doesn’t have a lot of friends. She’s not the ‘Big All-American Hero’ everyone thinks she is, and that frustrates her to no end since all she wants to do is serve her country proudly as a professional, not some Hollywood Rambo wannabe (the ATF results giving people the wrong idea about the F-22). This might give her some self-esteem issues, particularly is people keep reminding her actually lost to her Northrock counterpart, the YF-23, in the ATF and she’s actually the ‘weaker machine’.

Aside for that, the question is how do we this into a harem comedy?

He’s one idea.

Spoiler for Harem Comedy:

I’m going to hell for this, aren’t I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor Mobius Toth View Post
I tend to favor ORCA, just because I'm the archetypal terrorist. Plus, ORCA Brigade gets awesome briefings.
I should have guessed.

Quote:
WHERE'S MY DESPAIR DAMMNIT!?
Okay. Someone figure out what the Muv Luv version of Zetsubo-sensei and his class will be like Muv Luv!

Quote:
Actually, there was an idea to place Comet in TDA timeline, in which Comets were a wet-work squadron for the U.S, with authorization to do "whatever it takes", up to including terminating its allies. Hilarity ensures when F-22s burn Hawaii to the ground.
Wait, why did they burn Hawaii to the ground? What sort of idiot move the Japanese do this time to warrant such a reaction to warrant such a response?
My guess is that the Japanese wanted to act against the Shogun for after the events in TDA-2. Since she protects the status quo is pretty much pro-American involvement compared to the rest of the Japanese government, some CIA genius figures that they might as well give her total control of the Japanese remnants… by blowing away the rest of the Japanese and forcing the entire civilian population to rely on her as the sole surviving leader. Everybody wins (in theory)!

Quote:
I also want to see a story where someone is actively trying to fuck with Takeru trying to fix things. As in, there are people actively trying to get Bad End.
I’m not so sure about this idea. I’m not big on bad stuff happening entirely for the sake of bad stuff happening, and this sounds a bit like that. Cause and effect and all that jazz.
Why would anti-Takeru aim for a bad end? There has to be a reason he wants a certain scenario to come about. Maybe if that antagonist wants American supremacy, thinks Alternative V is the only way to save the planet, or wants Japan to be the world’s sole superpower I can accept, but trolling Takeru for the sake of trolling Takeru for fun doesn’t really fly with me…. Unless you make the fella as deranged as the Joker and Vaas Monternegro, at which point it boils down to whether we can make the guy psycho enough.
sasahar17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 23:12   Link #685
SolarAquarion
Organic Mecha

Quote:
And then you've got the machine spirits in the hangar... the Type-00F being all a haughty ojousama who nontheless wonders what it's like to have that wild American ride her... the Shiranui being kuudere to Yuuya (or really, at this time, totally dere)...

...actually, reminds me of this amusing fanfiction: A Love with no Boundaries.
Shiranui Second is love.
SolarAquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 02:11   Link #686
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
A touching tale of love between two tsundere and how they went from hating each other to be dere dere.

...Imma gonna hafta...hafta...write that Transformers Crossover now. It can't possibly be any more facepalm-worthy...

It's not bad. It's just...well...my brain broke.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 02:26   Link #687
sasahar17

Ah, true love. The story of a man and his eighteen meter tall waifu.
Old 2013-02-07, 02:30   Link #688
vic-vic

Oh god, this joke IMHO already stop being funny long time ago. Now it's just disgusting.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 02:34   Link #689
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead

Please Teach Us~ Toth-sensei~!!!

Featuring Berkut-chan and Beatrix Bremer.

*ekhm*

Well, once the French are dealt with...there are only so many resources that can support so many people. And with Ikaruga plotting...well...*shades pull*

Japan Had Outlived its Usefulness/

Well, perhaps it would be better to show the whole thing from Alt V. perspective. Call me devil's advocate, but Alternative IV is not nearly as wonderful as its perceived, and its leaders are no less ruthless than those of V.

Also, let's put in Terminator-chan: a typical Kuudere who hits on Yuuya. She also tries to get Cryska to have a semblance of normal feelings, and facepalms every time Cryska does something silly.

Then, there's Berkut-chan, who, while seemingly beautiful, intelligent and caring, is in fact, a master bitch and a yandere.

Finally, Fulcrum-kun, who's a typical Shakespearean bishonen who likes killing people.

(Also, gay Tomcat gogogo!!!!)
Old 2013-02-07, 03:04   Link #690
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Somewhat Muv-Luv Fanfic related: I'm surprised nobody's done a fan-made TSF based on THIS ficticious fighter jet:

Seriously. I would drool over a TSF modeled after a Maeve...
Old 2013-02-07, 04:58   Link #691
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Well, you never know. One of us might suddenly up and decide to write a harem comedy snippet about Yuuya’s love life (hint-hint). But we we want to go hog wild over Yuuya’s love life…
Do we want to go hog wild? Not really. But it doesn't mean that we can have some fun at Yuuya's expense. Being Yuuya is Romantic Lulz Suffering (as opposed to Chihaya, who is Serious Drama Suffering).

Quote:
*snip Moe anthropomorphic hijinks*

I’m going to hell for this, aren’t I?
Pretty much. Don't worry, I'll save you a seat; my place has been booked ever since 2004, when I watched Koi Kaze and after that began imoutoshipping.

Quote:
I should have guessed.
Racial Trolling Bonus for Poles.

Okay. Someone figure out what the Muv Luv version of Zetsubo-sensei and his class will be like Muv Luv!

Quote:
Why would anti-Takeru aim for a bad end? There has to be a reason he wants a certain scenario to come about. Maybe if that antagonist wants American supremacy, thinks Alternative V is the only way to save the planet, or wants Japan to be the world’s sole superpower I can accept, but trolling Takeru for the sake of trolling Takeru for fun doesn’t really fly with me…. Unless you make the fella as deranged as the Joker and Vaas Monternegro, at which point it boils down to whether we can make the guy psycho enough.
*shrug* There's always the Master. TE anime implies that he's got plans for Japan... and note that tanto driving itself into an area on the map, that corresponds to Yokohama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarAquarion View Post
Shiranui Second is love.
And don't you forget it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
...Imma gonna hafta...hafta...write that Transformers Crossover now. It can't possibly be any more facepalm-worthy...

It's not bad. It's just...well...my brain broke.
TO be honest, I did facepalm myself, and the author's preface made me think it was about Stella (delicious Swedish meatballs FTW!)

That said, imagine if Yuuya and Cerberus' Luna meet. Both of them TSF nerds... and Luna actively trying to marry her Typhoon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
Oh god, this joke IMHO already stop being funny long time ago. Now it's just disgusting.
Nah, it's one of those jokes that won't end.

Yuuya's love for his TSFs is non-sexual (well, for the mecha, not the moe TSF girls), but it's also amusing because he pays more attention to his TSF than to the pretty girls around him.

Quote:
Please Teach Us~ Toth-sensei~!!!

Featuring Berkut-chan and Beatrix Bremer.

*ekhm*

Well, once the French are dealt with...there are only so many resources that can support so many people. And with Ikaruga plotting...well...*shades pull*

Japan Had Outlived its Usefulness/

Well, perhaps it would be better to show the whole thing from Alt V. perspective. Call me devil's advocate, but Alternative IV is not nearly as wonderful as its perceived, and its leaders are no less ruthless than those of V.

Also, let's put in Terminator-chan: a typical Kuudere who hits on Yuuya. She also tries to get Cryska to have a semblance of normal feelings, and facepalms every time Cryska does something silly.

Then, there's Berkut-chan, who, while seemingly beautiful, intelligent and caring, is in fact, a master bitch and a yandere.

Finally, Fulcrum-kun, who's a typical Shakespearean bishonen who likes killing people.

(Also, gay Tomcat gogogo!!!!)
*laughs* Amusing enough, though why would Tomcat be considered gay? Because of Top Gun?

But since most ships and fighters are girls, that means that Tomcat-chan is a lesbian catgirl who tries to get into Yui-hime's pants... and is trying to assemble a TSF girls yuri harem. She has the ability to multitask and do 4 girls at once.

Quote:
Somewhat Muv-Luv Fanfic related: I'm surprised nobody's done a fan-made TSF based on THIS ficticious fighter jet:

Seriously. I would drool over a TSF modeled after a Maeve...
Grievier posted a fanmade FFR-41 here.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-02-07, 05:12   Link #692
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Grievier posted a fanmade FFR-41 here.
- Not bad, needs to be a bit more sharp-edged IMHO. Argh, if only I had more skill with Gunpla---would be lovely to mod one of these from an existign kit.

The fun thing also, if you've read the actual Sentou Yousei Yukikaze novels (In particualr, Good Luck Yukikaze), there's a reference that the aliens don't recognize humans as living, but they definitely acknowledge the AI systems of the machines they're fighting as alive. This'd be a very nice tangent--having a TSF with an AI system that (like Yuuko theorized) is practically a sythetic/inorganic intelligence.

...of course, the whole problem with that is that the Muv-Luv Alt universe hasn't had the opportunity to develop intelligent standalone AI...at least none more intelligent than a recon drone.
Old 2013-02-07, 06:00   Link #693
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

So to the JAM perspective, they're fighting carbon-based drones, while the only living entities on the goddamn planet are the 12 AIs in the Super Sylphs of SAF 5th Squadron.

Ah, Yukikaze, Need to rewatch that show. Also, managed to get the Yukikaze artbook, and it had some really interesting tidbits; in particular, the names of all Boomerang Super Sylphs.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-02-07, 08:30   Link #694
sasahar17

Quote:
Perhaps it would be better to show the whole thing from Alt V. perspective. Call me devil's advocate, but Alternative IV is not nearly as wonderful as its perceived, and its leaders are no less ruthless than those of V.
This is a fascinating idea. Alternative IV actually didn’t go anywhere without the help of Takeru. From a certain POV, it was a massive resource sink that really didn’t do anything worthwhile. It would be cool to show Alternative V in a more positive light too.

Quote:
Do we want to go hog wild? Not really. But it doesn't mean that we can have some fun at Yuuya's expense. Being Yuuya is Romantic Lulz Suffering (as opposed to Chihaya, who is Serious Drama Suffering).
Funny you should mention Chihaya. I briefly toyed with the idea of introducing AU versions of the 765 idols as an all-female squadron, but decided that idea was too cliché.

Quote:
There's always the Master.
What in the Crazy Crap Crackers?! The Master’s here? This explains everything! Someone find the funny man with the big blue box!

…Wrong Master?

Oh, Thank god! You scared me dude! I was so sure Ikaruga’s good looks came from being a Timelord…

Quote:
The fun thing also, if you've read the actual Sentou Yousei Yukikaze novels (In particualr, Good Luck Yukikaze), there's a reference that the aliens don't recognize humans as living, but they definitely acknowledge the AI systems of the machines they're fighting as alive. This'd be a very nice tangent--having a TSF with an AI system that (like Yuuko theorized) is practically a sythetic/inorganic intelligence.
Quote:
So to the JAM perspective, they're fighting carbon-based drones, while the only living entities on the goddamn planet are the 12 AIs in the Super Sylphs of SAF 5th Squadron.
Actually wavehawk has a very good point. This could work as a very good crossover idea. I know canonically AIs haven’t been developed by Muv Luv humanity, but what if they did have some?

We could easily have the sentient AI accidentally arise by a miscalculation by Yuuko when she’s designing from the XM3 OS or some Project Prominence side project. A Johnny Five ‘act of god’ lighting strike might work as well. Hell, you could even handwave it that the Ai doesn’t even know how it become sentient, just one day it woke up and knew it was alive. The point is that the TSF is now sentient, and might just be one of the few things that meet the BETA criteria of ‘sentient life’ on the whole goddamn planet.

The implications of Yuuya having a sentient Shiranui and Luna now having a Typhoon who actually loves her back aside, this crossover could very well be awesome in the right hands since it mixes everything that was cool about Yukikaze with the world of Muv Luv.
Old 2013-02-07, 10:38   Link #695
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
This is a fascinating idea. Alternative IV actually didn’t go anywhere without the help of Takeru. From a certain POV, it was a massive resource sink that really didn’t do anything worthwhile. It would be cool to show Alternative V in a more positive light too.
In all fairness, when I first read about the Alternative Plans, I actually thought Alternative V was more practical, as Alternative IV had no results and at the time Alt V was proposed, there was nothing to suggest that a mass deployment of G-bombs would totally fuck over the survivors.

Quote:
Actually wavehawk has a very good point. This could work as a very good crossover idea. I know canonically AIs haven’t been developed by Muv Luv humanity, but what if they did have some?

We could easily have the sentient AI accidentally arise by a miscalculation by Yuuko when she’s designing from the XM3 OS or some Project Prominence side project. A Johnny Five ‘act of god’ lighting strike might work as well. Hell, you could even handwave it that the Ai doesn’t even know how it become sentient, just one day it woke up and knew it was alive. The point is that the TSF is now sentient, and might just be one of the few things that meet the BETA criteria of ‘sentient life’ on the whole goddamn planet.

The implications of Yuuya having a sentient Shiranui and Luna now having a Typhoon who actually loves her back aside, this crossover could very well be awesome in the right hands since it mixes everything that was cool about Yukikaze with the world of Muv Luv.
There was a photo somewhere in one of these threads that summed up the situation:

I HAVE CONTROL.
GOOD LUCK LT. BRIDGES.

And then there's this:

Spoiler for Friend or Foe?:

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-02-07, 22:51   Link #696
Darthtabby

Quote:

...of course, the whole problem with that is that the Muv-Luv Alt universe hasn't had the opportunity to develop intelligent standalone AI...at least none more intelligent than a recon drone.
I've read Good Luck, Yukikaze, though since I picked it up first without knowing it was book two I'm still reading Yukikaze (there isn't an English release of the third book, Unbroken Arrow). I actually suspect that Good Luck Yukikaze may have been a major influence on Muv Luv. Seriously, just take a look at the section at the beginning of the novel that's supposed to be from that journalist's notes (and keep in mind that Yukikaze and its author are apparently considered pretty notable parts of Japanese SF literature).

Spoiler for Excerpt from Good Luck, Yukikaze:

Granted this is talking a lot about the concept of a leader for all of earth and an organization that has held the line on the other side of a dimensional portal so effectively that the people back home have been able to ignore the JAM threat completely, but don't those excerpts make you think of Takeru, Youko, and all the petty politics and nationalism that is constantly causing problems in humanity's war against the BETA in Muv Luv?

Quote:
*laughs* Amusing enough, though why would Tomcat be considered gay? Because of Top Gun?
Because the term "Tomcat" is gender specific and used to refer to male cats?

According to wikipedia the reason the older Grumman F7F prop driven fighter had its name changed from Tomcat to Tigercat was because the name Tomcat was considered too suggestive at the time. Of course that was nearly thirty years before the Tomcat entered service.

Last edited by Darthtabby; 2013-02-07 at 23:02.
Darthtabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 01:38   Link #697
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
Granted this is talking a lot about the concept of a leader for all of earth and an organization that has held the line on the other side of a dimensional portal so effectively that the people back home have been able to ignore the JAM threat completely, but don't those excerpts make you think of Takeru, Youko, and all the petty politics and nationalism that is constantly causing problems in humanity's war against the BETA in Muv Luv?
Interesting... and that really does explain why even Muv-Luv Earth hasn't fully united.

Also, you have both books? I haven't been able to find them for reading, despite looking. I am now officially envious.

Quote:
Because the term "Tomcat" is gender specific and used to refer to male cats?

According to wikipedia the reason the older Grumman F7F prop driven fighter had its name changed from Tomcat to Tigercat was because the name Tomcat was considered too suggestive at the time. Of course that was nearly thirty years before the Tomcat entered service.
Oh. Yeah. You're right. I had completely forgotten about that.
*facepalms*

...unless the Tomcat's anthropomorphic personification looks like a boy, and refers to itself as boku, but is really a rather tomboyish girl! Right, Tomcat is Makoto! The 765Pro idol whose boyish charms make other girls want her!

*Goose is shot*

Yes, I'm aware that the canonical 765Pro Tomcat girl is Azusa-san.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-02-08, 04:28   Link #698
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead

Quote:
What in the Crazy Crap Crackers?! The Master’s here? This explains everything! Someone find the funny man with the big blue box!

…Wrong Master?

Oh, Thank god! You scared me dude! I was so sure Ikaruga’s good looks came from being a Timelord…

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who picked up on this.

Hmmm, well, if you think about it, Yuuko is the Doctor, Master is...well, Master, and Ikaruga would be Jack.

...Earth is so doomed.

Also, my idea about Alt. V is not just about it sounding, in pure theory, as something more likely to work than Alt. IV - it's also that in twisted way, Alt. IV didn't solve much! Think about it - yes, Original Hive is destroyed, but many more battles remain before BETA will be pushed out, and there's no way of telling if mankind won't screw something up along the way. Also, the rampant nationalism and politics still remain, with only the threat of BETA in space holding mankind together. That's not a very stable glue; anything may go at the moment, and frankly, Yuuko is not an unmistakable genuis - nor is she a very altruistic politician.

Vast swathes of Earth were also already devastated by BETA, and it remains to be seen just how well it can recover.

In some ways, just starting anew on another planet may make things better, especially when national governments are more interested in making the most out of Earth's ruins.

Spoiler for For Unlimited End:

Also, I ended up with Tomcat and Fulcrum as males because I like gender equality.
Spoiler for Jive Turkey:

No need to thank me.

Last edited by Alastor Mobius Toth; 2013-02-08 at 04:43.
Old 2013-02-08, 08:13   Link #699
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
- Not just the Plane AI. The Tactical and Strategic computers, et al are all included. The JAM would probbaly see them as a sort-of semi Hive Mind in the sense that the planes go out collect info and hunt, and then share this information at the central hub (Tactical Computer and Strategic computer at base).

The comparison with Muv-Luv is when you notice that early in the war the BETA tended to attack mechanisms but not individual soldiers (except as raw materials). For all the BETA Superiors know, the TSFs were using humans as power sources or tactical weapons computers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasahar17
- I actually have a short story with that in mind, but I'll probably be stoned for using original characters even before anyone read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
In all fairness, when I first read about the Alternative Plans, I actually thought Alternative V was more practical, as Alternative IV had no results and at the time Alt V was proposed, there was nothing to suggest that a mass deployment of G-bombs would totally fuck over the survivors.
- Just remember that there's the obvious Japanese bias---having been on the receiving end of a WMD, it's usually the scariest thing they can think of. So much so that any solution involving a WMD is the worst possible solution.

Also my take on Alternative V: I do not mind, and actually encourage humanity to reach out and find a new home beyond Earth...but it has to be BY CHOICE, not because we're being overrun by Alien bugs.

...that, and what happens if the BETA drop by on that new planet before the population is ready?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby
- It's not going to happen IMHO. The reason Nationalism (or racism, or religious purism, etc) exists is as an extended form of individualism. The gist of it being: "No, we are not world citizens, we are not all the same---we are special because we are of this race/country/religion/economic theory/sports and that makes us superior and different to the rest of you." The irony of that is that these people homogenize themselves within their own circles (go to the same pub every night, eat the exact same food as your uncles and aunts)---People I know IRL who try so hard to be individual just end up imitating everyone else.

"Standing out by being just like everyone else."

A unified government in the Muv-Luv universe doesn't exist--in spite of facing a common threat--because people believe that to be part a major movement, a one world government, means giving up their individual right to choose things on their own. Like how the French dropped out of the Eurofighter program (in ML and in real life) because things weren't going their way. People/Groups have desires and wants, and they may compromise on some, but there will always be one or two that they will stick to, despite common sense telling them this is unwise.

Although the characters in MLA talk about the need for a unified government, let's face it: Japan, the United States, and other countries would pay only lip service to it at best---and outright fight it at the worst.The US wants the United Nations to do things the US way, Japan and Asian natiosn want it done another, so forth and so on. There will always be some group/organization/government/country that will insist on doing outlandish and downright dangerous things to the world at large just to show that they're tougher and better than everyone else/that they have a God-given mission to change the world the way THEY see fit.

Human beings (both as individuals and groups) have two problems that work in the favor of ANY Alien invader:
1.) At a subconscious level we do not care for anyone who does not support them or have anything of value we can make use of.
2.) Majority of human beings have an inabilty to think long-term.
Old 2013-02-08, 18:36   Link #700
gbatemper

So after knowing this series for several years.
"http://muvluv.wikia.com/wiki/S-11_SD-SYSTEM"
S-11 Self Destruct System
September 11
> Terrorists Self destruct and brings down twin towers
S-11 Sd system was invented by islamic extremists!
gbatemper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction, harem