Old 2012-08-17, 10:30   Link #5261
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Spoiler for 486:
Old 2012-08-17, 16:42   Link #5262
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
What happened to Miu's face in that one panel, creepy, she looked like an insect.
Old 2012-08-18, 03:30   Link #5263
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Chapter 486: i liked the chapter...poor Ukita,he think that because he isn't strong enough to protect Kisara, he can be with her...good to see Miu for once be honest with her feelings..and try to cheer-up Ukita.

Man, Kensei training was hilarious..and Rimi dressed in gym unifor,i hope to see Rimi in a perfect form against Miu!!

@Mizuno,I agree some drawings were bad...strange.
Old 2012-08-18, 03:57   Link #5264
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

New chapter was filler, but funny nonetheless. I wish we had a facial expression of Kensei, when Rimi said that he might like it. XD
Old 2012-08-18, 12:24   Link #5265
Shadow5YA

Good to see Miu and Kenichi doing well together after the first several hundred chapters it took for them to get together, but wow I feel bad for Ukita. He really needs a master and a huge powerup.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 04:06   Link #5266
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Good to see Miu and Kenichi doing well together after the first several hundred chapters it took for them to get together, but wow I feel bad for Ukita. He really needs a master and a huge powerup.
Ditto, and he'll need them soon, before Titan assaults Shinpaku. I'm not sure what's worse, being killed or being irrelevant. Neither looks very good for poor Ukita, who looks like the odd man out here. Oh gosh, it's definitely not looking good, for anyone.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 08:55   Link #5267
Diveman

I feel sorry for Ukita, Kisara was so cute with casual clothes, but also doesn't Freya like Ukita as well? she did say something like that in the D of D Tournament, I actually prefer her rather than tsundere kisara.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 12:40   Link #5268
ShiroiRyu

Oh man this cover ...
Yeah, remove this swimsuit.
Old 2012-08-24, 16:11   Link #5269
ser4

Spoiler:
Wouldn't that be fun
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 16:25   Link #5270
Alhazad2003

*reads the chapter*

Oh man, so Ukita and Shiratori are about to go at it, with Kisara as the prize, per se. But who's that armed thus in the shadows, and why is he targeting Miu and Kenichi? Hopefully not some plot device meant to awaken Dark Miu again, that would truly suck. I really hope it's not the case, but we'll find out soon enough. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 18:43   Link #5271
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Shigure should be the heroine. Once again, a chapter is stolen by the sight of whatever she's doing. The chapter cover already made this a win even if the content is about Ukita strip dancing...
Old 2012-08-25, 03:40   Link #5272
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Ho my god!!!!!

Shigure!!!!!

She is the star!!!! she is too beautiful and sexy!!, and Ma Kensei always try to take a good look!! Kenichi idiot, stop to go after Miu! and choose the Shigure route!!

For the chapter, for me was good,i laughed at the "purgatory machine", and i laughed at the Ukitra Shiratori and Kisara parody...now, let's see what Ukita can do...

Probably the bad guy with the gun, is going to ruin the fight, hope Ukita is going to save the day...,and show to Kisara what he can do...
Old 2012-08-25, 03:59   Link #5273
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Shigure, you're forever in my heart!

So I guess Kenichi's weakened state is so that he could be easily captured or couldn't be much of a help in the upcoming crisis?
Purgatory Machine.... I wonder what the name of the next crazy machine they will make?

On a side note, anyone else think that Kensei is more interested in making Kenichi his disciple rather then Miu?
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 04:35   Link #5274
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Shigure, you're forever in my heart!

So I guess Kenichi's weakened state is so that he could be easily captured or couldn't be much of a help in the upcoming crisis?
Purgatory Machine.... I wonder what the name of the next crazy machine they will make?

On a side note, anyone else think that Kensei is more interested in making Kenichi his disciple rather then Miu?

This is a good speculation..after all...i still want to see Kenichi out of mind for once..and would be interesting in see something like this...

but i think that the bad guy with the gun, is going to ruin the fight between Ukita and Shiratori, i mean, this mini arc is for Ukita, so i hope that the bad guy is not only after Miu and Kenichi, but the Shinpaku in general...would be good to see the bad guy try to kill Kisara, and Ukita save the day...
Old 2012-08-25, 05:16   Link #5275
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
This is a good speculation..after all...i still want to see Kenichi out of mind for once..and would be interesting in see something like this...

but i think that the bad guy with the gun, is going to ruin the fight between Ukita and Shiratori, i mean, this mini arc is for Ukita, so i hope that the bad guy is not only after Miu and Kenichi, but the Shinpaku in general...would be good to see the bad guy try to kill Kisara, and Ukita save the day...
Well, I also feel that Ukita needs to shine some more... He may be a side character but I do like him.
Maybe at the end of this mini arc Ukita will get himself a master? He needs to experience the horror Kenichi and Takeda do everyday....

Last edited by DarkSkiper; 2012-08-25 at 05:30.
Old 2012-08-25, 21:36   Link #5276
Excelion

Maybe Takeda's master will take him on
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-26, 14:55   Link #5277
Terrean

He can shoot at Kenichi all he wants - battle 145, shigure saying about the vest "even bullets won´t go through"

and Miu after the Shinazard power-up...

well - I think the the part of Kajima is starting.
Old 2012-08-31, 13:07   Link #5278
ShiroiRyu

I don't even think Ukita will die. XD
Old 2012-08-31, 14:21   Link #5279
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

chapter 488

So,Shiratori is strong than Ukita..the gap is too much..however, is really interesting this chapter, Ogata is training Rimi really hard, and she want to do everything it take to become strong and win against Miu...interesting, Rimi is going to become strong!!

and..Miu in the other hand, become more unstable..she can't control her self anymore, she is too dangerous, but the best part was Kenichi, he was able to see her without problem, and see her flow of her action..good!

I'm looking forward to see Rimi power up VS Miu..this fight is gonna be epic!

Ukita did what he can..for love..you can do crazy thing without think.

note: i think that the best part was in the cover Ma Renka, and Rimi almost naked
Old 2012-08-31, 15:43   Link #5280
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

My two cents on that someone(Master Class) will show up and saves both Ukita and Mr.Assassin.

They should be careful with their covers... After seeing them some people will stop reading any further...

Tags
shounen