AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-07-21, 08:19   Link #22241
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

The Queen & Lily's mom.

In this chapter, Hajime gets bullied, Lily gets bullied, with the parents gathering, several of the kids black history gets passed around.

And wow, that's a lot of SS extras for Zero.
Old 2018-07-21, 08:35   Link #22242
borisdrakoni

^I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of tie ins to the present age are included this time. Also, seeing what kind of character Raus is. His labyrinth in volume 6 didn’t really leave that much of an impression since it was was the easiest clear they got and was overshadowed by the kingdom invasion and Neunte battle.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-21, 10:05   Link #22243
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
^I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of tie ins to the present age are included this time. Also, seeing what kind of character Raus is. His labyrinth in volume 6 didn’t really leave that much of an impression since it was was the easiest clear they got and was overshadowed by the kingdom invasion and Neunte battle.
the dungeon was simple... or so according to Hajime's narration it solely exists to question your faith by fighting fake armies spewing spiritual propaganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
iirc, both Abyss Lord Berserker Arc and Tortus travel were before Kouki's first Summoning(at the time of Tortus travel Hajime had yet found a way to travel between worlds without wasting too much mana), and in Class's 1st anniversary, there were also mentioned about both Tortus Travel and at least 1 Abyss Lord arc
Abyssgate itself didnt start until Berserk or Abyssgate 1 but the Lord meets a loli Omyouji in trouble when they were in Kyoto (they were being chased by some unknown entity when Hajime calls the Lord on his phone) whether or not this is going to be a plot device to Abyssgate 3 or 4 or 5 is yet to be seen

which is why I think if Abyssgate "3" is going to happen in Kyoto and thats was when Mundane School life 2-3 starts (specifically the school trip) it will retcon Emily's, Vanessa's, and Claudia's positions in the harem for now at least Kousuke has a local wife (mirroring Lily's position for about 5 years) in Kyoto when Abyssgate 1-2 arc was happening

Last edited by Algester; 2018-07-21 at 10:39.
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 15:24   Link #22244
sbh1fr

There are lot of details about timeline and other things messed up in the afterstory... so dont pay too much attention to it.
Im more concernee about few characters powers in the after
Mainly why myuu and remia still cant use magic. Come on yue can create apostles so she should be able to make them use magic.
Also why shia doesnt have concept magic. She should aquire that before even they enter holy precincts.
And why does endou have geavity magic while more most demon king wives dont (only yue and shia do)
Also why hajime still dont have all element aptitude...
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 15:32   Link #22245
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh1fr View Post
There are lot of details about timeline and other things messed up in the afterstory... so dont pay too much attention to it.
Mainly why myuu and remia still cant use magic. Come on yue can create apostles so she should be able to make them use magic.
Also why shia doesnt have concept magic. She should aquire that before even they enter holy precincts.
And why does endou have geavity magic while more most demon king wives dont (only yue and shia do)
Shia lacks Creation Magic, and Orcus Abyss was so massive that even the classmates spent several months to conquer just the upper layers while Hajime and co. Only had 3 days before Demon King's Castle fight and Ehto's invasion. while Endou spent 2 weeks to conquered Raisen Labyrinth by himself
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 16:04   Link #22246
sbh1fr

Why does shia still lack creation magic...
if remember at the chapter when hajime was mass producing artifacts at orcus hideout. It was mentioned that when they stepped on hydra room. The labyrenth detected kaori didnt clear the kabtrinth and summoned a hydra...
Only defeating the hydra should clear the requiement to conquer the labyrinth. You dont need few weeks to consuer just enter from the exit lol...
About the miledy labyrinth. Considering endo speciality is stealth and assasination. Its quiet a feat he managed to conquer that labyrinth with his low specs but i think he had that lastzeal artifact so.... Tio, shizuku and kaori can probably clear it in half a day
Old 2018-07-22, 16:10   Link #22247
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Why does shia still lack creation magic...
if remember at the chapter when hajime was mass producing artifacts at orcus hideout. It was mentioned that when they stepped on hydra room. The labyrenth detexred kaori didnt clear the kabtrinth and summoned a hydra...
Only defeating the hydra should clear the requiement to conquer the labyrinth. You dont need few weeks to consuer jyst enter fr the exit lol...
About the miledy labyrinth. Concidering endo speciality is mainlt stealth and assasination. Its quiet a feat he managed to conquer that labyrinth with his low specs. Tio, shizuku and kaori can probably clear it in half a day
I don't remember if it ever mentioned that Kaori actually got Creation Magic, and the Memory Scan take the entire conquering process into account so I don't think just killing the last boss was enough
Plus I don't think Shia can do much even if she has all AoG magics, she lacks the creativity Hajime and Yue have
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2018-07-22, 16:19   Link #22248
sbh1fr

I dont remember kaori status plate being revealed after that but i think just killing the hydra should be proof enough of steength of challenger to be able to kill any monster from the labyrinth. Like when They already skipped most of gruen labyrinth directly to trial room and got space magic just fine.

Also you dont really need much creativity to use concept magic. You just need strong emotion, strong desire/will.
the liberators ceated god killing concept while being drunk..lol

Last edited by sbh1fr; 2018-07-22 at 16:37.
Old 2018-07-22, 16:35   Link #22249
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Demihumans were specifically engineered to not have access to magic. Remia and Myuu would need a species change to be able to use it, and since the story ended already there isn’t much point to it. The reason why someone like Shea can use it is due to an atavism, and even then her talent is nonexistent, which is why body strengthening is mostly her limit.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 16:52   Link #22250
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
I dont remember kaori status plate being revealed after that but i think just killing the hydra should be proof enough of steength of challenger to be able to kill any monster from the labyrinth. Like when They already skipped most of gruen labyrinth directly to trial room and got space magic just fine.

Also you dont really need much creativity to use concept magic. You just need strong emotion, strong desire/will.
the liberators ceated god killing concept while being drunk..lol
Orcus Great Labyrinth was designed as the LAST Labyrinth to be conquered after people finished conquered all other Labyrinths(explained its insane difficulty) so the requirements were probably also higher
And emotions alone won't be enough, you also need to be able to picture what and how you want to do with it
Old 2018-07-22, 16:53   Link #22251
sbh1fr

I dont think they need specie change to use magic. You said for shia. It was cuz of atavism. We can febate atavism later but the fact remain shea is a demi human who can use magic. Even if her speciality body strenthening and divination. Her attitude with elemental magic probably as bad as hajime. I think its related to her class rather than to her race.
Anyway what im thinking about is something like how yue teansformed kaori into apostle body thiugh she was still human. So she gave her strong specs+all magic aptitude+ disentegration...
Imagine if myuu had apostle ability when she had her adventure in america
Old 2018-07-22, 16:57   Link #22252
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
I dont think they need specie change to use magic. You said for shia. It was cuz of atavism. We can febate atavism later but the fact remain shea is a demi human who can use magic. Even if her speciality body strenthening and divination. Her attitude with elemental magic probably as bad as hajime. I think its related to her class rather than to her race.
Anyway what im thinking about is something like how yue teansformed kaori into apostle body thiugh she was still human. So she gave her strong specs+all magic aptitude+ disentegration...
Imagine if myuu had apostle ability when she had her adventure in america
They probably deemed that unnecessary because Miyu was quite OP already with all the artifacts Hajime gifted her or they want to wait for her to grow up
Old 2018-07-22, 17:01   Link #22253
sbh1fr

Quote:
Orcus Great Labyrinth was designed as the LAST Labyrinth to be conquered after people finished conquered all other Labyrinths(explained its insane difficulty) so the requirements were probably also higher
And emotions alone won't be enough, you also need to be able to picture what and how you want to do with it
And that "difficulty" may be cumulated in the hydra.
Rhat hydra us too op. Can use dragon aurora. All magic elements including healing(light) and darkness.
Shit wtf. Wht didnt tio and others didnt try tame hydra with metamorphose magic to take it holy precincts
Old 2018-07-22, 17:04   Link #22254
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
And that "difficulty" may be cumulated in the hydra.
Rhat hydra us too op. Can use dragon aurora. All magic elements including healing(light) and darkness.
Shit wtf. Wht didnt tio and others didnt try tame hydra with metamorphose magic to take it holy precincts
It was probably created with immunity with transformation Magic in mind
Old 2018-07-22, 19:10   Link #22255
sbh1fr

Quote:
It was probably created with immunity with transformation Magic in mind
Dont think a monster cretated with metamorphose magic would have immunity against it
. Though i dont think they anyone present in the abyss during was able to tame it. suzu could only tame bugs. tio probablt could tame rhe hydra and other dragons but she was away to recruit her people.
Old 2018-07-22, 23:56   Link #22256
Saihate

Quote:
No that's not how you get AoG magic. You only get it if you're deemed worthy according to the creator's trials. We don't really know the requirements to get all of them. I think the only one that revealed the requirements is the [god mountain] dungeon.

Remember how Kouki, Ryoutarou, and Suzu failed to get sublimation magic yet Shizuku got it without fighting the last boss? Kouki failing to get Metamorphosis?

Since Orcus has so many different environments and different styles of enemies, I think Orcus tests the adaptability of the Labyrinth conqueror to those situations so just beating the Hydra may not be enough.
Besides, Kaori didn't beat the Hydra alone, Hajime basically stomped it before going to look for ingredients.
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-23, 02:09   Link #22257
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

In the WN it was mentioned that Kaori just finished the Hydra with disintegration magic but never mentioned she took the creation magic~! You were only right about the materials collection part though~!

Also~ I remember the Ice Dungeon is the trial to accept the Dark or Dirty side of yourself~ Maou-sama mentioned something like 'it's a trial so we won't get taken advantage of by God~!

The Dungeon in the Sea of Trees~ I remember about it's a trial about desires~! The dream world~ and lewd milky white slimes~ and lastly the detested G Boss~!

The God Mountain Dungeon's trial clear is that you must not have any faith in any God~!

Last edited by Alisa~Chan~; 2018-07-23 at 02:19.
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-23, 08:49   Link #22258
haseo0408

The Ice Field Dungeon is the most dangerous of them all if you ask me, and yes al the Great dungeon are a freaking nightmare for anyone with gifted power but not anyone can deal with the worst part of their personalities and that´s why it´s my favorite Dungeon, Hajime and the Wives came out as a true family after facing the trials.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-24, 05:49   Link #22259
sbh1fr

Back to topic. Well it wasnt mentioned explicitly that kaori got orcus magic. But i think just mentioning that she killed the hydra should be enough of a hint to that. Not that she had any aptitude for transmuration so it might ne trivial.
Though in shia's case . She would aquire "concept magic" witch also would give her better understanding and deep kniwledge of all magic probably raise her mastery of her own skills
Old 2018-07-24, 06:10   Link #22260
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Though in shia's case . She would aquire "concept magic" witch also would give her better understanding and deep kniwledge of all magic probably raise her mastery of her own skills
which can be covered by Sublime Magic

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel