AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-18, 14:42   Link #2121
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
He can go out with a legendary falcon punch, taking out the emperor while dying himself
He can put the Emp in a father-son hug while explosive sakuradite is attached to him.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 15:34   Link #2122
prototype_sky

The way Lulu goes after Charles you'd swear he was the one that killed his mom and left his sister cripple. So far he's guilty of being a lousy father abandoning his kids
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 16:21   Link #2123
Runty

Thinking about the titles for future episodes, I'm left to wonder whether Charles might try and screw over Lelouch more by intentionally passing his immortality. It'd sure be a way to f**k with Lelouch some more, making him live eternally with the sorrow of losing those he cares for and to live forever as a pariah.

It's just a thought, though.
Runty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 18:37   Link #2124
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post
Thinking about the titles for future episodes, I'm left to wonder whether Charles might try and screw over Lelouch more by intentionally passing his immortality. It'd sure be a way to f**k with Lelouch some more, making him live eternally with the sorrow of losing those he cares for and to live forever as a pariah.

Well, it's an interesting thought and one that might well come to be as well - if Lelocuh intends to die with Charles, Charles may well pass on his Geass to Lelouch to save him. Heh, it's be reminscent of what Lelouch did to suzaku... Saved his life even though he didn't want to .
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 20:21   Link #2125
UFO888
CC The Moe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, it's an interesting thought and one that might well come to be as well - if Lelocuh intends to die with Charles, Charles may well pass on his Geass to Lelouch to save him. Heh, it's be reminscent of what Lelouch did to suzaku... Saved his life even though he didn't want to .
If zero really wants to die that is. I see his line of dragging his father with him as more of a relsove thought than a sucide one
UFO888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 02:47   Link #2126
pingva

Just observation:

Guilford last lines to Cornelia(Lelouch) LIVE ON.
Lelouch Lamperouge(Zero) last words to Kallen LIVE ON.

Guilford died.
Lelouch Lamperouge and Zero died. He reborn as his true self Lelouch vi Britannia.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 02:48   Link #2127
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
Just observation:

Guilford last lines to Cornelia(Lelouch) LIVE ON.
Lelouch Lamperouge(Zero) last words to Kallen LIVE ON.

Guilford died.
Lelouch Lamperouge and Zero died. He reborn as his true self Lelouch vi Britannia.
Well... Lelouch did intend to die there, so...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 02:59   Link #2128
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Yeah he was trying to get Kallen out of the way, but once out of the line of fire he whispered to her to live on. He wanted her to understand.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:02   Link #2129
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
He didn't have to. But he decided it isn't worth Geassing people and causing any more anguish. Lulu never liked Geass, and without Nunnally around, he doesn't think it is worth the bloodshed to survive.

In effect, Lulu didn't want to drag other people down with him. If he was going to die, he would spare the stupid, yet innocent, former followers.

Of course, Rollo would have none of that. So now that Rollo died to save him, Lulu has no choice but to do something with the extra time he had. Lulu can't just kill himself because it would mean Rollo died in vain. So, at the very least, he would bring down the Emperor.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:04   Link #2130
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Yeah he was trying to get Kallen out of the way, but once out of the line of fire he whispered to her to live on. He wanted her to understand.
The reason he told Kallen to live on but intend to die himself was that Lelouch lost Nunally but Kallen still had her mother. Both were basically creating a similar world but Lelouch no longer has a pretext for doing so
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 03:08   Link #2131
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Of course, Rollo would have none of that. So now that Rollo died to save him, Lulu has no choice but to do something with the extra time he had. Lulu can't just kill himself because it would mean Rollo died in vain. So, at the very least, he would bring down the Emperor.
Note that Lelouch's goal is no longer to create a world for Nunnally but, (paraphrase) "take Charles down to hell with him" meaning his primary goal has lost all of it's moral aspects. In other words, the devil has been freed from his conscience
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 03:09   Link #2132
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
The reason he told Kallen to live on but intend to die himself was that Lelouch lost Nunally but Kallen still had her mother. Both were basically creating a similar world but Lelouch no longer has a pretext for doing so
The way he said it is nothing less than personal concern. He wasn't telling her for the benefit of her goals, it's just what he desired.
Old 2008-08-19, 03:11   Link #2133
tbl
Affably Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post

I doubt Darth Charles would do something that personal.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

tbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 03:13   Link #2134
Eiontalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
The way he said it is nothing less than personal concern. He wasn't telling her for the benefit of her goals, it's just what he desired.
Exactly, you could even say it was similar to what Guilford did.
Eiontalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 04:14   Link #2135
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbl View Post
I doubt Darth Charles would do something that personal.
The guy shot himself for the lulz. At this point I think he'd do anything.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 05:12   Link #2136
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
The guy shot himself for the lulz. At this point I think he'd do anything.
he didn't shoot himself, it was all a mindscrew by him. Lelouch was in the Shinkiriou the whole time.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 05:36   Link #2137
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
he didn't shoot himself, it was all a mindscrew by him. Lelouch was in the Shinkiriou the whole time.
I know what you mean. Was he really under the effect of the Geass or just messing with Lelouch's head.
Old 2008-08-19, 05:37   Link #2138
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I know what you mean. Was he really under the effect of the Geass or just messing with Lelouch's head.
Everything occurred in thought not in reality.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 07:48   Link #2139
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Lelouch doesn't seem to have lost to much this EP as opposed to the OotBK.

Lelouch has lost:

1.The support and trust of the core OotBK members with the exception of kallen and possibly lakshata(her original speciality was biological research and i'm pretty sure she'd jump at the chance to research geass and code plus she followed him because he was an interesting person not for the whole allies of justice thing).

2.The Iakaruga and its support vessels.

3.His army, but they are just mooks so they don't count.

4.Rolo. Okay this is bad since Rolo was fanatically loyal to lelouch even after he got the truth yet he still saved his life and gave him a second chance.

5.Nunnally. Okay she's cute and all and she was his reason for living but now he's got a new one called "kill daddy".

The Ootbk have lost:

1.Their leader lelouch and his brillant strategic mind along with the Shinkiriou and since the whole crux of the deal was Zero in exchange for Japan, since the OotBK haven't held up there end of the bargain Britannia have no need to hold to theirs.

2.Kallen(the OotBK Ace) and the Guren(Ace in the hole). I'm sorry but she's dumping them like a dirty rag sooner rather than later.

3.Jermaih and the Sieg Sutherland are vamoosing as soon as he gets the truth about what they've done to his Lord.

4.Xinge Ke and the Shen Hu. As soon as he gets the truth he's gone. They've sold out Zero and the UFN, turned on the only one of them that he respects and owes anything too(saved Tian Zi, his life, his comrades and disposed of the Eunnchs), doesn't trust Schenziel as far as he can shake a stick at and technically he's the second in command after Zero.

5.When the truth about their deal with Britannia about freeing Japan in exchange becomes known the UFN as a whole will dump them like a sack of crap for there betrayl since in the best case scenario they are neutral and in the worst case will attack them along with britannia. They now have lost their powerbase and have to depend on there own abilities and Britannia generosity. In other words they be screwed.

6.Morale will drop like a brick once either the truth is revealed or the cover story that Zero has died breaks, paranoia will spread like wildfire if the truth about the geass is revealed and there is bound to be some form of factional disputes.

Never mind the foot, it seems the ootBK might just have shot themselves in the head.

Last edited by ZeroSama; 2008-08-19 at 08:03.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 10:59   Link #2140
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post

Never mind the foot, it seems the ootBK might just have shot themselves in the head.
I will enjoy watching that shot in the head, as they crumble for turning on their leader.

Xinge and the others is still up in the air to me, I know Xinge should stay with Lelouch, but that doesn't mean he will.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote