AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-11, 10:36   Link #61
Fishfood1

^because nerval and the other colony(eg. xanthippe)wasn't destroyed back half a century ago, we're not entirely sure leopard is indeed 100% complete at that time. i mean we seen in episode 7, that his soul shout/anti matter cannon couldn't destroy nerval anyways. the only thing we can assume is he either lost the golden orb, or his old golden orb were broken long time ago.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-11, 11:22   Link #62
DragonBladeX
Kancolle love!

It is indeed true that his Soul Shout failed to destroy Nerval, and I assume the same happened back then when Leopard destroyed the actual colony of Nerval itself (Nerval still lived). So he was probably still incomplete at that time.

I was operating under the assumption that when Leopard was built, he was at 100%. So I think that the parts he is looking for are either parts that are lost, broken or an 'upgrade'.
Old 2009-03-11, 11:31   Link #63
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
^because nerval and the other colony(eg. xanthippe)wasn't destroyed back half a century ago, we're not entirely sure leopard is indeed 100% complete at that time. i mean we seen in episode 7, that his soul shout/anti matter cannon couldn't destroy nerval anyways. the only thing we can assume is he either lost the golden orb, or his old golden orb were broken long time ago.
they were destroy but they did lose their body or at least in Xanthippe's case completely rebuilt.
Old 2009-03-11, 11:43   Link #64
Fishfood1

when i mean "wasn't destroyed" is that they're body are destroyed, but their brain(the most important part) aren't destroyed. so as long as their brain exist, then they can always come back.

when leopard react seeing xanthippe again, he acted with a lot of surprise. this indicates that her body was destroyed long time ago, like nerval.

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-11, 18:28   Link #65
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Yea the Colony Bodies of the Brains are most certainly destroyed by Leopard in the Nerval Incident, but Nervalists managed to save the Brains themselves.

Leopard himself may have went on a rampage for some reason and without maintainence and patching up of colony walls, he had been leaking parts like what happened in episode 1.

I brought a discussion with Cat Magex in the episode 10 thread, it may be spoilers for those who haven't watch episode 10, but this is the spoiler thread anyway lol:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Megex View Post
Hm...I don't think being a Nervalist automatically makes someone a box-person, though. I mean, look at Tsutsuji. She doesn't have a box, but at this point it's fairly safe to assume that she's a Nervalist. Also, the prisoners back at St. Artemis weren't box-people, but they suddenly had boxes on their heads when Aleida appeared. The same sort of boxes that they were manufacturing, in fact....

My thoughts are... now to be taken to the Spoilers and Speculation thread. ;>_>
I think there are 2 types of Nervalists, those who chose to be one themselves and those who got captured and succumbed to Nervalism.

Those who chose to be Nervalists are probably Aleida, Tsutsuji and maybe the council.

Then there are those who Aleida abducted long ago, they eventually become Boxes or Boxmen. The show itself uses these 2 terms, Hako-chan is a Box, a Part, they refer to the men with boxes over their heads as 'Hako-ningen', basically Boxmen.

I'm thinking that Nerval makes all Nervalists into EX-QTs, those who serve him willingly will become his agents, while those abducted as parts will work as slaves or serve as powerplants.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-03-11, 18:48   Link #66
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
or serve as powerplants.
human as powerplants... sure reminds me of the matrix

Quote:
Those who chose to be Nervalists are probably Aleida, Tsutsuji and maybe the council.
well, we can't be certain, they could been abducted+converted a long time ago. i mean aleida may actually be a good guy once, defeated by nerval, and then converted to nervalism.

wonder we'll see box hako-chan again

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-11, 18:51   Link #67
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

My waifu is ebil?!!!! I hate you, spoilers! Oh well... what to do, it's not like bashing my head on the wall will change anything.

Tsutsuji
Old 2009-03-11, 19:00   Link #68
Fishfood1

^if you <3 ebil, might as well accept aleida as your waifu as well.
oh and add xanthippe too

in fact, whenever a evil girl comes out in the show, you can take that as your waifu as well for us

just kidding

but seriously, judging what happened in episode 9, you should realize something is fishy about Tsutsuji

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-11, 22:35   Link #69
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

=.= You all should realize I'm waiting for subs... *sniff*

Regardless of her ebilness, Tsutsuji is my waifu. <3

However, I WILL take Aleida and Xanthippe, but I think Xanthippe's already taken. If not I'll take Xanthippe too! Oh well, Aleida is awesome, I bet she's killer in bed all that armour, so she can be my meido next to Emilio the butler.

Last edited by qmeister; 2009-03-11 at 22:48.
Old 2009-03-11, 23:03   Link #70
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

It will be cool to have a full evil harem lol

Since this is the spoiler thread:
Spoiler for Aleida's identity:

Old 2009-03-11, 23:05   Link #71
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmeister View Post
=.= You all should realize I'm waiting for subs... *sniff*

Regardless of her ebilness, Tsutsuji is my waifu. <3

However, I WILL take Aleida and Xanthippe, but I think Xanthippe's already taken. If not I'll take Xanthippe too! Oh well, Aleida is awesome, I bet she's killer in bed all that armour, so she can be my meido next to Emilio the butler.
but judging english sub for 8 came out only on monday, wouldn't it take at least a week and half for epi 10?

glad at least i can read 60% chinese, or i'm stuck in the same group as you are

meido??? she'll kill you with her giant tachyon sword!
or your enemy

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-12, 01:55   Link #72
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Anyway, to continue the boxmen discussion that I guess I'd forgotten to...

My thoughts are that those red boxes that get put on peoples' heads are some sort of brainwashing device, basically being the first stage in the conversion to Nervalism. I'm guessing most would get put in boxes, but those with Ex-QT powers are probably used for different purposes.
Old 2009-03-12, 06:07   Link #73
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Spoiler for Aleida's identity:
Spoiler for spoiler:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-12, 06:27   Link #74
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-12, 08:40   Link #75
Sixth
Hu Tao

LOL WHAT? 89% realization? That is fast...and kinda rush IMO...Is the series going to ended?

and is Leopard actually allowed other people inside his colony?

I kinda prefer that ghost-town colony.
Old 2009-03-12, 09:12   Link #76
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler for response:

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-12, 09:36   Link #77
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
Spoiler for response:
or even better, Nerval is the one who fight for the mankind while Leopard and Shisidoh is the evil that twist the fact..even today.
Old 2009-03-12, 09:41   Link #78
slaag

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2009-03-12, 11:15   Link #79
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
LOL WHAT? 89% realization? That is fast...and kinda rush IMO...Is the series going to ended?

and is Leopard actually allowed other people inside his colony?

I kinda prefer that ghost-town colony.
89% restored to his original condition, not like he has gotten an upgrade. The remaining 11% may also be extremely hard to obtain and may even be exponential increase in capabilities and there's the all important 'Enigma', which is probably Leopard's most important part.

And Leopard is not happy at all and was cursing Sakura for inserting that huge Golden Gentleman Plug so forcefully, while yelling at Kazane for filling up his colony with people and parts.

@Cat Magex - The red boxes being first step sounds right, seeing Itsuki's past of the mass abduction carried out by Aleida. The people are marching off with boxes over their heads, probably as a mass mind controling system to bring them to Nerval.

The whole thing around Aleida is very complex, we have some connections here and there but at this point they can't make much sense.

Old 2009-03-12, 11:28   Link #80
Fishfood1

well nerval want to enslaves humanity, so basically no human want to be a slave for someone else. so aleida and Tsutsuji are either brainwashed to be nervalist, or joined them willlingly(made deal with nerval?).

i mean if we think red boxes are mind controlling devices, and both aleida and Tsutsuji don't have them, so they have to be either brainwashed into nervalism, or joined nerval's force willingly.

roof>bed
Closed Thread