AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-08-02, 13:02   Link #2041
Kallen4life

will there be a chapter this week ?
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 15:10   Link #2042
Kallen4life

119 raw is out .. WOW, that last panel .. prly Tama's work somehow
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 03:18   Link #2043
ShiroiRyu

Loved the last panel : HE WANTED MORE !
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 03:31   Link #2044
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I agree with Coma. Where the hell is the nipple slip??????!!!!
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 05:21   Link #2045
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Loved the last panel : HE WANTED MORE !
QFT that made me laugh so much
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 07:34   Link #2046
gameboy234

LOL at the neat row of head plant.

MOAR!

So tama is more of a pet that help to combat, and not to give aoi demonic power?
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 09:57   Link #2047
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

119 spoiler...
Spoiler:
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 10:30   Link #2048
X207
Gamyūsa

thats a great chapter, nice fight so far and i think koma is one of the funniest new characters so far.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 10:49   Link #2049
reaper_unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
119 spoiler...
Spoiler:
From what I could tell she just lost her cloths. But can Aoi really win? I mean that demon of hers is more like a pet than anything.

Oh well, we'll see next chapter hopefully. But I'd be disappointed if Aoi actually won. I like her and all but come now...Unless those demons are like the fodder of the squad of course.
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 11:08   Link #2050
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper_unique View Post
From what I could tell she just lost her cloths. But can Aoi really win? I mean that demon of hers is more like a pet than anything.

Oh well, we'll see next chapter hopefully. But I'd be disappointed if Aoi actually won. I like her and all but come now...Unless those demons are like the fodder of the squad of course.
pets are animals also. they may be all kind to you if you're their owner. try petting a strangers dog, he's likely to defend himself atleast 50% of the time. just because theyve been downgraded doesnt mean they're out of the picture. i think Agiel is more over confident because they were defeated many years ago. i wont venture to guess who wins but im rooting for Aoi.
Old 2011-08-04, 11:20   Link #2051
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
We don't know that.

Quote:
Why?

Aoi was already around the Toujo power level, _before_ she powered up in training and _before_ she gained our little pervert. Also remember that the Behemoth demon was literally raving over Aoi when he voiced his plan to contract her.

At the moment I'd rank her below Oga, but not all THAT far. Around Hilda level, I guess.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 11:59   Link #2052
reaper_unique

I'm just seeing those demons as a lot more powerful, but as I said who knows how strong those demons really are. I don't like it when a character (even the main) wins even though it's obvious he/she shouldn't. But that would meam I don't like any show. So we'll see what that "pet" and Aoi really are capable of.

Quote:
At the moment I'd rank her below Oga, but not all THAT far. Around Hilda level, I guess.
lol yeah, that would be just too funny if she was stronger than Oga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
pets are animals also. they may be all kind to you if you're their owner. try petting a strangers dog, he's likely to defend himself atleast 50% of the time. just because theyve been downgraded doesnt mean they're out of the picture. i think Agiel is more over confident because they were defeated many years ago. i wont venture to guess who wins but im rooting for Aoi.
Did I say he is useless, it's just that I wouldn't put too much money on him...from what we've seen so far. I mean, all the jokes aside, if he was powerful those demons would notice, wouldn't they? They know his kind and I doubt he got stronger by staying in the human world, they also said it themself that they are more like a pet, of course a pet can be dangerous, but there is dangerous and lethal.

I dunno, I'm just biased I guess.
reaper_unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 12:25   Link #2053
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

With 394 demon fodders, I don't mind Aoi getting a easy win than.

Decent chapter, wasn't funny or anything though.
Old 2011-08-04, 13:05   Link #2054
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Badass Aoi is Badass. Just when I thought she was screwed... well, the good ole shounen "rips the clothes apart" technique came into play. And I'm assuming that Agiel, although strong, doesn't quite rank as an upper-class Pillar. For the moment, her and Aoi are like the appetizer, with the fight against Behemoth as the main course.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 15:06   Link #2055
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:

you can also see the blood out of her mouth, , however,it is true.we still do not know if Aoi has won...i presuppose this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
thats a great chapter, nice fight so far and i think koma is one of the funniest new characters so far.
i agree...i also think this
I forgot the 'other time to tell you that you have a great great sign...Neliel is the one is one of my favorite bleach characters...
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 16:21   Link #2056
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

"What about the nipple slip?"

LOL that was icing on the cake for what is a pretty cool chapter.

Really liking Tama's prevy-ness, it's not over the top.
Theres a nice witty feel to his dialogue comapred to other prevy characters from any other series.

Love how Oga has that smile on his face when he relizes who the old geezer is, any other time and you would most likely see the plucky lead soil himself but not oor Oga!
Old 2011-08-04, 16:27   Link #2057
solomon

Tama's perviness is TEN TIMES FUNNIER in ferocious beast badass mode. Agree with Bonta-kun on the wit, although frankly I attribute that to the KICKASS translation. It's very natural sounding.

Plus I love how Tamura is keeping with the whole delinquent school motif in stead of like going the Yuyu route and putting everything in a strait demond style tourney setting.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 17:26   Link #2058
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Did I say he is useless, it's just that I wouldn't put too much money on him...from what we've seen so far. I mean, all the jokes aside, if he was powerful those demons would notice, wouldn't they? They know his kind and I doubt he got stronger by staying in the human world, they also said it themself that they are more like a pet, of course a pet can be dangerous, but there is dangerous and lethal.

I dunno, I'm just biased I guess.
not at all. i dont know how many times enemies have understimated the good guys in manga but its alot. thats the impression i get from Agiel. as its been said before, there's no telling how strong this particular komainu is just yet. maybe Agiel fought some weaker ones in the past. this one just may be one of the stronger ones that got tired of fighting and just went to the humans. we need to find out more imformation of his past to judge his strength.

one of the funniest moments in this chapter were the pervy jokes before she attacked and after the wind strike. they're a perfect match imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
i agree...i also think this
I forgot the 'other time to tell you that you have a great great sign...Neliel is the one is one of my favorite bleach characters...
thank you Merilyn. i trolled the whole bleach avy/sig thread for images related to her. its a shame she's a disposable character when it came to moving to the next story arc. no more hollows crossing over to karakura .

i had started making a calendar a few months back with a large pic of her and photoshop words in but i lost the file. its quite time consuming also to nitpick the details .
Old 2011-08-04, 21:13   Link #2059
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Wow Aoi really powered up here.
Iam wondering now what Hilda and Oga is gonna bring.
Old 2011-08-08, 17:44   Link #2060
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
Plus I love how Tamura is keeping with the whole delinquent school motif in stead of like going the Yuyu route and putting everything in a strait demond style tourney setting.
I agree. I loel'd so much when Kanzaki and Himekawa backed off quickly after seeing how the battle that appears before them is a bit top-notch and over their heads xD

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence