AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-07, 16:16   Link #1061
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Haven't read anything yet concerning Sagara's family. Though you made excellent points, Sagara did mentioned he was ordinary and bland aside of his dodge ball dodging skills. Having a harem would be the better choice, though his harem consist of more than Loli.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 16:21   Link #1062
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Haven't read anything yet concerning Sagara's family. Though you made excellent points, Sagara did mentioned he was ordinary and bland aside of his dodge ball dodging skills. Having a harem would be the better choice, though his harem consist of more than Loli.
yeah but the fact he can openly have loli's and not be called a lolicon / pedobear.

:P

Because the Loli's would probably rip the person calling the MC that a new one.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 16:22   Link #1063
mangafreak7793

Also the more older looking girls (Niwa, a the big breasted girl) are not interested in him....I think?.

It's a little sad.
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 16:24   Link #1064
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

True, but I think I rather have more developed women than Loli. Well that is my preference. Nobuna became my favorite Tsundere. Aigomorla you read the first fully translated chapter right? It was so entertaining to read.
Old 2012-08-07, 16:26   Link #1065
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
Also the more older looking girls (Niwa, a the big breasted girl) are not interested in him....I think?.

It's a little sad.
katsue?

She let the MC fondle her as a reward.
Im pretty sure she's tag'd by the MC.

Mistuhide is also not a loli.
Neither is Takeda.

Niwa was stated to have cried for the MC when he went to cover the rear flanks.
I really wish we could get more info on Niwa...
But i think it ends at friendship.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 16:27   Link #1066
Mechatrill

On Sagara's family, I think he did mention his mom once...

I don't remember when exactly (probably either for the mission to rescue Dousan in vol 1 or that thing at the end of vol 3), but he was doing a speech about how no one would miss him if he died to try to convince someone to let him to go on a suicide mission. He then edits that his mom would miss him, or something like that...

I can't remember the specifics anymore... I don't remember any other mentions either, but that doesn't mean much coming from me...
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 17:55   Link #1067
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
im sorry but i dont want the MC to return.

There is nothing in his current world minus his family.
And yet he has new family, plus a harem of loli's who follow him arround calling him Waka-Sama.

Am i missing something??
Yes i admit family is important, but his harem is something which is not attainable, and against all public morals in the universe he belongs to.
Because family is not your usual harem. Actually, family is what has taken care oh him for the past 16 years.

You CAN'T just say "aside the family factor", you need to count it in. And it's not comparable to a harem. We're talking about two different things.

And now that I think o it, have you guys read Pullman's "Golden Compass" series? There might be an issue like that in this series.
Old 2012-08-07, 18:46   Link #1068
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

I think to further promote the light novel a pdf format of the first chapter would be a huge help.
It has to be well made though.
Old 2012-08-07, 18:53   Link #1069
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
I think to further promote the light novel a pdf format of the first chapter would be a huge help.
It has to be well made though.
No.

Not after the recent events. Maybe after some time the edits and such will done, but not for now so they spread to places you don't want to land on.
Old 2012-08-07, 19:16   Link #1070
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

While I do encourage spread enthusiasm of Oda Nobuna no Yabou, lets not over do it. Right now it is fine, popularity is coming gradually since translations are coming thanks to Akuma and the anime which is doing well.

For now, lets discuss the Light Novel. What is everyone's impression off the first translated chapter? I really like it, its starts off fast and its interesting.
Old 2012-08-07, 19:25   Link #1071
willx
Nyaaan~~

It must be the setting, but "Bad Ends" seem so much more emotionally compelling..

Bad Ending 2:
Saru arrives at Honnouji to see the temple in flames, he races into the building and finds Jubei on the second floor, lying on the ground covered in blood. She found out about a plot on Nobuna's life and arrived first, but realized too late that it was meant as a trap for Saru and Jubei by other retainers jealous of their rise. She screams at Saru to escape, but it's too late as they're both hit by numerous arrows. Saru can hear Nobuna scream his name from outside as Jubei dies in his arms. He can hear the fire rage and the footsteps of the culprits fleeing the burning temple. He manages to make it to a window and sees Nobuna about to charge into the building. He knows what he must do, he must keep her safe, and steels his resolve. His last memory is Nobuna screaming his name as he falls towards the ground..
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 19:56   Link #1072
Athena
The Power of One

Hey, willx, are ya challenging me for "who writes the worst ending"? *opens my notebook*

I'll include a good one or Reaper would be hunting me day and night lol
Old 2012-08-07, 20:38   Link #1073
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Hey, willx, are ya challenging me for "who writes the worst ending"? *opens my notebook*

I'll include a good one or Reaper would be hunting me day and night lol
I can't, my fall semester is coming up and I got 6 classes. Make sure you guys don't go overboard and scare people.
Old 2012-08-07, 21:00   Link #1074
Sumeragi
Banned

For those who've seend episode 5: You know how Monkey says he wanted the prettiest girl in Japan? Ever wondered why Nobuna didn't get all tsuntsun about it?

Spoiler for Well.....:
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 21:06   Link #1075
Athena
The Power of One

Tried to write a good ending. Holy do my writing skills suck in English:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
For those who've seend episode 5: You know how Monkey says he wanted the prettiest girl in Japan? Ever wondered why Nobuna didn't get all tsuntsun about it?

Spoiler for Well.....:
Yeah, I remember something similar to this happening in the novel, and Nobuna's maiden dreams/delusions are quote hilarious at times. I remember something similar to this happening, but what was it again...
Old 2012-08-07, 21:09   Link #1076
fazri
blacksun king

wait takeda get inside that monkey harem?
also also what about that boing sister?.and date masamune?
Old 2012-08-07, 21:10   Link #1077
ImperialFlameGod8190

how about the fact that when nagamasa comes to marry nobuna before they go to rescue Saito Dosan Nobuna and Saru get into an argument and she says your giving up the prettiest girl in Japan hm could that be why shes all tsun tsun
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 21:15   Link #1078
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

You know guys, Lolis aren't too bad. While they have childish bodies, what really matters is what's on the inside(Troll). What actually matters is the potential curves they will achieve when they get older! And the earlier he earns their love the better the chance that they will stay with him when fully grown.

Last edited by Welsh_Dragon; 2012-08-07 at 21:53.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 21:42   Link #1079
Akumasama
Feminist

Just how much time does it usually take for a project to be approved on B-T?
I had rather have the new releases linked to B-T from Mangaupdates next time once it's on a proper sidebar so people have easier access.

Edit: As for the PDF for a single chapter, it could be done but I rekon it's better to have an entire volume PDF at the end.

Last edited by Akumasama; 2012-08-07 at 22:05.
Akumasama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 22:33   Link #1080
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumasama View Post
Just how much time does it usually take for a project to be approved on B-T?
I had rather have the new releases linked to B-T from Mangaupdates next time once it's on a proper sidebar so people have easier access.

Edit: As for the PDF for a single chapter, it could be done but I rekon it's better to have an entire volume PDF at the end.
When Big Boss next logs on. And for me, I don't want to trouble him on just one project, but make a list of the multitude of things he need to do each time he logs in.

I say you just link it. And it is accessible from the sidebar via the teaser sub-category.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem