AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-04-28, 05:20   Link #4361
Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Kou looks so adorable. I'm quite envious to be honest. The current price for the figure is rather high for me.

I really hope you changed your mind about using adhesives to attach the armor to the figure. XD
Yeah I changed my mind not gonna do it but I hate she can not have her armor on thanks to bad design from the creators

well I was pissed I could not show of a good pictures so I bught my self a Digital camera I hope 14mega pixel will be better than 2 ><

Vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 07:31   Link #4362
Kirarakim

Because we always need more guy figures on this thread

This came in the mail for me earlier this week (picture taken from My Figure Collection because my camera sucks and I have not actually taken my figure out of the box)

He was a prize figure from Ichiban Kuji. Even though I have the Altair one too I can't say no to Natsume figures.

Old 2012-04-29, 16:07   Link #4363
Velsy

I like it

I'd get it if it was possible for me <.< my favourit Natsume pose O_o
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 23:43   Link #4364
gsilver

I really wish that I didn't miss out on the Natsume figures. I especially like the tree one

Too bad it's sold out.
Old 2012-04-30, 03:52   Link #4365
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

My Millhi arrived today;

I just wish they'd make some other DD cast.
Ichihara Asako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 04:12   Link #4366
Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichihara Asako View Post
My Millhi arrived today;

I just wish they'd make some other DD cast.

Ohh Sweet Millhi Fig. I my self wish to get my hands on a Brioche d’Arquien Fig if there even is one never seen any.
Old 2012-04-30, 07:56   Link #4367
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
Ohh Sweet Millhi Fig. I my self wish to get my hands on a Brioche d’Arquien Fig if there even is one never seen any.
I want a Yukki more than anyone else. Leo would be fine too, though.
Old 2012-05-03, 10:32   Link #4368
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
My new figurines:

Spoiler:
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 05:21   Link #4369
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Catherine and Katherine from the game Catherine

http://artspiritsblog.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-45.html

http://blog-imgs-44.fc2.com/a/r/t/ar...0502201111.jpg
Old 2012-05-04, 06:43   Link #4370
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
My new Miku figure based on a design by the illustrator/character designer of the OreImo novels/manga

all my musically themed figures

And a Fios from Metal Slug that I got awhile back but hadn't opened.
Old 2012-05-04, 09:15   Link #4371
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Finally got her after sitting in my wishlist for 2 years...
And got her on a very cheap price...
3000yen for a new Teana Lanster Alter ver~

Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-04, 09:40   Link #4372
Ichihara Asako
Horoist

I picked up Rein for 4000y recently. Just need Hayate, Vita, Signum and Nanoha and my Alter StrikerS set is complete. Though I need a new display case before I go buying any more large figures; especially ones that need to be displayed together like the StrikerS crew. >.<
Old 2012-05-04, 14:53   Link #4373
Qikz

Arrived last week <3

My Sayaka nendo arrived today, now to just get Kyouko here to complete the Madoka nendo collection that I wanted. <3

Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 06:40   Link #4374
Vanguard

I must ask why in to bloody world is Miku so damn popular I see ppls have lots of stuff on her like figs and what not. Sure she looks cute but the music is horrible man sounds like some one making music with a speak and spell machine I had men I was 5 and I have not seen Miku in a great anime so please enlighten me I must be to stupid to not get why every one liker her so much.
Old 2012-05-06, 06:47   Link #4375
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Cute face, cute body and cute "voice"... I played a doujinshi VN of her. I got songs of her. I even have a video of her concert.

Come on, ain't she lovely?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 07:09   Link #4376
Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Cute face, cute body and cute "voice"... I played a doujinshi VN of her. I got songs of her. I even have a video of her concert.

Come on, ain't she lovely?
Sure I can agree with that but cute Voice I like real voices not sining toaster never liked sining computers sounds like they are strangling a cat.
Old 2012-05-06, 10:05   Link #4377
Revan21

Quote:
I must ask why in to bloody world is Miku so damn popular I see ppls have lots of stuff on her like figs and what not. Sure she looks cute but the music is horrible man sounds like some one making music with a speak and spell machine I had men I was 5 and I have not seen Miku in a great anime so please enlighten me I must be to stupid to not get why every one liker her so much.
Personally, I only like her design (the original one, I couldn't care less about all the other WorldIsMine, LoveIsWar, racing queen, etc versions) and that's the deepest point of my 'love' for Miku
Old 2012-05-06, 11:14   Link #4378
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Well.. not only cute and perky... but the line of software she represents. They are toolkits that permit people to be quite creative in producing music videos, cartoons, etc - ranging from dramatic to spectacular to funny. Browse the Miku video threads for a range of examples from simplistic to amazing.

She's so popular that Toyota even had a little partnership to produce some American television commercials with her as a spokes"person" for the Camry. That's never happened before in the US.
Old 2012-05-06, 14:09   Link #4379
Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Well.. not only cute and perky... but the line of software she represents. They are toolkits that permit people to be quite creative in producing music videos, cartoons, etc - ranging from dramatic to spectacular to funny. Browse the Miku video threads for a range of examples from simplistic to amazing.

She's so popular that Toyota even had a little partnership to produce some American television commercials with her as a spokes"person" for the Camry. That's never happened before in the US.
Well thats all nice and so and sorry for of topic but I had to ask cuz every one seams to buy figs of her.

Well I would like the music more if she could sound less like a toaster.

I tried using that MikuMiku dance program thingy kinda fun a bit time consuming for me.

But yeah sorry I had to ask why every one seams to love her to much but she is not my taste.
Old 2012-05-06, 17:34   Link #4380
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
@Vanguard > Go here to express your views about Miku. http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111221
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote