AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-13, 19:23   Link #1461
Furple

I have no doubt alot of people talked about this before... but how did lelouch use geass on Shirley again in episode 13? o.o
Furple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 19:28   Link #1462
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furple View Post
I have no doubt alot of people talked about this before... but how did lelouch use geass on Shirley again in episode 13? o.o
She was caught in the effect of Jeremiah's Geass canceller.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 19:29   Link #1463
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furple View Post
Jeremiah's Geass Canceller negates the effect of Geass. That includes the immunity people gain from being exposed to Lelouch's Geass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
She was caught in the effect of Jeremiah's Geass canceller.
This is the third or fourth time today we've answered in almost the exact same way. Weird.
Old 2008-10-14, 08:23   Link #1464
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
In other words, they couldn't bring themselves to kill poor Nonette, so she got two non-speaking roles and dropped off the freaking map after Lelouch took the throne.
I pity the anime characters that end up in a box in a corner at the end of the attic.
Old 2008-10-14, 22:27   Link #1465
Celestial
妹ちゃん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
I pity the anime characters that end up in a box in a corner at the end of the attic.
In fact, being ignored by the animators is far worse than being killed off in the show.
Celestial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 06:07   Link #1466
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Just out of curiosity, how many times have you guys rewatched the anime?
Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 13:07   Link #1467
Solidus1321

Send a message via Yahoo to Solidus1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droplet View Post
lol I cant rewatch this anime its to damn sad, i might force my self to watch the english dub but that might be it. They killed off almost all my favriots
Solidus1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 21:51   Link #1468
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Does anyone know what C.C's wound signifies? I mean the one under her left breast. It's from the cave scene on Stage 11.
Old 2008-10-16, 01:28   Link #1469
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Quote:
More times than I can count, but its mostly been R2 during the course of its airing. After I get more DVD's for R1 I am sure I will be watching it religiously until Gundam 00 comes out on DVD in the US.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 01:44   Link #1470
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterkeyes2 View Post
More times than I can count, but its mostly been R2 during the course of its airing. After I get more DVD's for R1 I am sure I will be watching it religiously until Gundam 00 comes out on DVD in the US.
Cool. How many can you count?
Old 2008-10-16, 13:12   Link #1471
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Quote:
Cool. How many can you count?
S1 fully re-watched? Anywhere from 5-7 times but the number of times I have watched individual episodes is probably somewhere up in the 15-20 range per episode

R2 I haven't re watched start-to-finish and I probably wont; the individual episodes is the same answer for S1; more than dozen each.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 01:22   Link #1472
Solidus1321

Send a message via Yahoo to Solidus1321
I know that there are many of you all out there that are happy with the way code geass ended and would like it to stay like that. But Im not one of those, as I been going over and over diffrent forms I found that there are many that say he lives and many who say he died and some belive he lives but in another world. If you didn't have the forums or internet but you seen the last episode, would you have thought in anyway the he lives. It shows him die and the whole c.c. saying his name out the end, maybe she is just talking to herself. I right now feel really lost I would like to say he lives and there would be more to come. Im not sure if they intended to leave it with he looks like he did live, But in the anime it clearly shows him dead nothing more nothing less.

But if they did want to make it look that way so maybe there will be more, what are the chances we will be able to see something else. I myself would love to see it all wraped up in a movie. Something like, FMA where they ended it but left some stuff opened and came back with a movie to make sure everything comes to a end.
Solidus1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 05:04   Link #1473
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidus1321 View Post
I know that there are many of you all out there that are happy with the way code geass ended and would like it to stay like that. But Im not one of those, as I been going over and over diffrent forms I found that there are many that say he lives and many who say he died and some belive he lives but in another world. If you didn't have the forums or internet but you seen the last episode, would you have thought in anyway the he lives. It shows him die and the whole c.c. saying his name out the end, maybe she is just talking to herself. I right now feel really lost I would like to say he lives and there would be more to come. Im not sure if they intended to leave it with he looks like he did live, But in the anime it clearly shows him dead nothing more nothing less.

But if they did want to make it look that way so maybe there will be more, what are the chances we will be able to see something else. I myself would love to see it all wraped up in a movie. Something like, FMA where they ended it but left some stuff opened and came back with a movie to make sure everything comes to a end.
not gonna happen, though many fail to believe this he is actually dead the main site and cast confirmed this. There wont be a geass movie and if there is it will not be like FMA instead it will rerun the entire series like they did with gundam and now as well with gurren lagann
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 10:32   Link #1474
mashimaro_boy

Why isn't this forum retired yet? Any new Code Geass coming?
mashimaro_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 10:48   Link #1475
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

@mashimaro_boy: this is a venue for discussion. just because a series is over, it's not like its forums should be retired.

anyway, when Nunnally says "I am the 87th successor to the throne of Britannia", what does it mean? Also, who's the first?
Old 2008-10-17, 10:54   Link #1476
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
@mashimaro_boy: this is a venue for discussion. just because a series is over, it's not like its forums should be retired.

anyway, when Nunnally says "I am the 87th successor to the throne of Britannia", what does it mean? Also, who's the first?
I guess it means she's 87th in line to the throne. I'm going to guess Odysseus is the first in line.
Old 2008-10-17, 11:03   Link #1477
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Quote:
I guess it means she's 87th in line to the throne. I'm going to guess Odysseus is the first in line.
So Charles has at least 87 children...woah.
Old 2008-10-17, 11:08   Link #1478
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
So Charles has at least 87 children...woah.
No. I have no idea how Brittania does succession but I think some queens and related nobles are probably ahead of Nunnally and Lelouch since Marianne was a commoner.
Old 2008-10-17, 11:13   Link #1479
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Quote:
No. I have no idea how Brittania does succession but I think some queens and related nobles are probably ahead of Nunnally and Lelouch since Marianne was a commoner.
Then the question now becomes, "who is eligible in succeeding a king?" I guess in our world, it's automatically the king's children who become heirs to the throne. It's quite possible that rules are different in Britannia. But it's not all that unlikely that Charles has 87 children anyhow.
Old 2008-10-17, 17:56   Link #1480
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

something bother me why would season 1 of geass got a 3rd opening Hitomi no Tsubasa but only use for 2eps?!

really it like a waste for that song to use only in 2eps besides it should been carried over to an r2 opening???
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a