AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-01-31, 16:21   Link #3081
Blutsauger

Send a message via MSN to Blutsauger
how troublesome would it be if she was a part of Balmasque? Lucky She isn't. I mean if she was a part of Bal-Masque and didn't love Johann, it would be a very big problem for Shana! XD
Blutsauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-31, 17:06   Link #3082
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutsauger View Post
how troublesome would it be if she was a part of Balmasque? Lucky She isn't. I mean if she was a part of Bal-Masque and didn't love Johann, it would be a very big problem for Shana! XD
Then we can basically call it game over for the Flame Hazes
Old 2011-02-01, 01:08   Link #3083
Blutsauger

Yup. Pretty much. but the story continues because it isn't like that.
Can't wait for Season 3! It's coming out March right? Maybe, maybe not?
Old 2011-02-01, 01:44   Link #3084
OmniDragon

Quote:
Yup. Pretty much. but the story continues because it isn't like that.
Can't wait for Season 3! It's coming out March right? Maybe, maybe not?
Season 3 probably won't be out till October.
OmniDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 04:00   Link #3085
Blutsauger

Nawwws. Thanks for the information.
So how strong is SoF again? In comparison to Alastor? Or do we not know?
Old 2011-02-01, 13:28   Link #3086
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

We don't know exactly but we can probably asume around equal strength. Far stronger than normal tomagora though.
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-01, 15:16   Link #3087
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Nawwws. Thanks for the information.
So how strong is SoF again? In comparison to Alastor? Or do we not know?
It was hinted that Alastor was the only one to destroy other gods, or atleast from what I heard. So we can assume he is stronger then SoF, but since it is indeed Yuji's body, it makes Shana indecisive on what to do since she truly does love him. Probably just finish off the true form of Snake and see the effects?
Old 2011-02-01, 15:27   Link #3088
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Yuji allowed Shana and Wilhemina to get all the way to him and Sydonay, opting instead to direct all the other Denizen forces to handle the Four Gods of the Motherland. Yuji made his own Unrestricted Spells to try and fight against Shana, and he can use black flames as well as his own Silver ones better now. Shana tried to break down SoF's master plan by reverse-engineering the spell SoF is going to create a new world and input a shard that will destroy the entire project, but the attack was blocked by Yuji. What came after that is basically a 2v2 where both sides revealing their trump cards one after another, and both sides are surprised at the kind of measures each other managed to thought up.
At the end Kazumi called out to Shana for help, and Yuji realised he focused too much on fighting Shana and neglected to putting a guard for Kazumi. Shana broke Kazumi's binds without knowing what Kazumi is planning, thinking of just freeing her friend - and then the novel ends by Kazumi activating the artefact Pheles gave her, thinking to sacrifice herself for the two of them.
Oh God this would have been so awesome animated!
Old 2011-02-01, 16:19   Link #3089
Blutsauger

So we are now assuming Yoshida Kazumi is dead, but we don't know for sure. The charm is to call for Pheles right? so if Shidonii and Yuji are matching Shana and Wilhelmina blow for blow, the aid of Pheles would be Shidonii and Yuji's wrecking?
Old 2011-02-01, 21:02   Link #3090
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I skipped the part of Yuji taking Kazumi, which was the reason for him to do it?
Old 2011-02-01, 21:09   Link #3091
OmniDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
I skipped the part of Yuji taking Kazumi, which was the reason for him to do it?
He used her image of the city to remove the tuning seal. I think he was trying to seal the Giralda too?
Old 2011-02-01, 23:00   Link #3092
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
So we are now assuming Yoshida Kazumi is dead, but we don't know for sure. The charm is to call for Pheles right? so if Shidonii and Yuji are matching Shana and Wilhelmina blow for blow, the aid of Pheles would be Shidonii and Yuji's wrecking?
It depends if the artifact that Pheles gave Kazumi actually does sacrifice the user or not, but yeah on the other part with Yuji and Sydonay about to get a beat-down by being outnumbered
Old 2011-02-01, 23:13   Link #3093
OmniDragon

Assuming no other Crimson Lords come to help Yuji.
Old 2011-02-01, 23:14   Link #3094
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniDragon View Post
Assuming no other Crimson Lords come to help Yuji.
That's of course something to consider.
Old 2011-02-02, 00:11   Link #3095
Blutsauger

I don't think any characters would be introduced this late in the story. But previous ones?
Old 2011-02-02, 04:42   Link #3096
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

This will be a good chance to finally see why Pheles is so famous. The way Wilhelmina described her in Season 2 give the notion that Pheles is a very strong adversary(she even got her OWN BGM) but the sudden appeatance fo the sivler and other events amke vary blur how strong she really is, being this the near end fo the series i think it will be great if Pheles appears at her fullest and give a great combat.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 05:46   Link #3097
elleinad00

I'm thinking that to really destroy Snake(completely),....Shana needs those unrestricted spells the "Shinku", "Hien","Shinban"&"Danzai" to make her more powerful then use
"Tenpa Jousai".....????
hihihihihihihihih..... (sorry for this crazy ideas....)
elleinad00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 16:38   Link #3098
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I found something quite interesting in a blog, it's kinda a vision of how SnS could end.
Is a little crazy but I liked it:

"After defeating SnH, the artifact would provocate a massive distorsion between the Crimson World and the Earth, ocasionally both would combinate in some parts. As that, a new reality is formed in which one the Tomogaras and the Flame Hazes have became humans, not remembering nothing about their past lifes. At the end, Shana finds Yuji and meets him again, as it becames the "The End of Everything, The Beginning of One Thing", as they are destinated to be together..."

It's quite a little cliche, but I'd love to watch such a final for SnS, in that Yuji and Shana would be humans again.
Old 2011-02-02, 16:50   Link #3099
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

So after reading woot happened:

1st of all: YOSHIDA USED THE ARTIFACT! YES, NO MOAR YOSHIDA! (still sad at the heart though, she was a nice subject of hate)

2nd: Nothing much since I last informed myself... Shana and Yuji still interlocking swords

3rd: I have the impression, that the ending might not be good but "bittersweet"? I don't see how Yuji can avoid death or anything. He apparently has been VOLUNTARILY doing all the stuff he is doing now, and even if he seeks redemption, he's done too many wrongs to go back now...
Unless I dunno, it's revealed that Yuji was actually being controlled, blah, blah, blah. Or that it's the POWER OF LOVE that will sort everything out...
Old 2011-02-02, 18:42   Link #3100
OmniDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
So after reading woot happened:

1st of all: YOSHIDA USED THE ARTIFACT! YES, NO MOAR YOSHIDA! (still sad at the heart though, she was a nice subject of hate)

2nd: Nothing much since I last informed myself... Shana and Yuji still interlocking swords

3rd: I have the impression, that the ending might not be good but "bittersweet"? I don't see how Yuji can avoid death or anything. He apparently has been VOLUNTARILY doing all the stuff he is doing now, and even if he seeks redemption, he's done too many wrongs to go back now...
Unless I dunno, it's revealed that Yuji was actually being controlled, blah, blah, blah. Or that it's the POWER OF LOVE that will sort everything out...
Kazumi may not be dead, maybe Pheles only told her that so she wouldn't summon Pheles everytime a fight broke out and only use it at the right time (when Yuji became SoF Yuji).

Pheles will reveal something about Yuji's current condition since she is probably the only one other than Johan who really knows whats happening to him. For all we know SoF may have used a spell inside the Reiji Maigo that is affecting Yuji in a bad way. As for power of love, Shana's spell of love hasn't been used yet and it seems Pheles also is trying to save Johan through the power of love.

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen