AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-01-16, 14:54   Link #5041
godz

ok, I just have to wait for the time to be right or see a new girl, which if we use the history of members of the harem, the two new members of the quintet of the church or benny together roygun are the closest.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 16:13   Link #5042
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ise's kids were born in a short time after he tried it probably due to luck. Lilith can't fix the Devils' low birthrates. But let's agree to disagree because this isn't going anywhere.

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 16:52   Link #5043
CrimsonDarkness406

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Ise's kids were born in a short time after he tried it probably due to luck. Lilith can't fix the Devils' low birthrates. But let's agree to disagree because this isn't going anywhere.
Ex and Robertina were born this fast because Issei is not a pure blood devil.
CrimsonDarkness406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 18:00   Link #5044
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Rias and Ravel are, though. Which is why their kids were born later than Akeno's and Asia's who aren't pureblood Devils.

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
Old 2018-01-16, 18:02   Link #5045
CrimsonDarkness406

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Rias and Ravel are, though. Which is why their kids were born later than Akeno's and Asia's who aren't pureblood Devils.
Exactly because Rias and Ravel married a non pure blood devil like Issei, which is why Ex and Robertina this fast.
CrimsonDarkness406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 18:08   Link #5046
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yes, but what I'm trying to is that Akeno and Asia still gave birth faster than them. Because Rias and Ravel are purebloods and Akeno and Asia aren't.

Old 2018-01-16, 18:41   Link #5047
B214

Well Ise and Rias has the luck factor or Rias kidnapped Ise after Kurenai and Airi was born and did it every night whenever she can. Ravel probably got her mom's genes.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-17, 17:12   Link #5048
Lucidrago

But somehow Xenovia and Irina snatched Issei from Rias' grasps and took turns with Issei.

And then Rossweisse researched a way for her to get pregnant easier and got pregnant before Rias.

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2018-01-17 at 19:28.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-17, 18:50   Link #5049
thefreakmike

Calling it: Xenovia and Irina pulled a Koneko/Kuroka and had a 3-some with Issei too
Old 2018-01-18, 00:49   Link #5050
Lucidrago

And then Ravel adjusted Issei's schedule around just to spend more time with him. So she took away Koneko's and Kuroka's time slots away and made them hers.

And when they start breastfeeding their children, Issei gets mad about his children hogging their mothers' breasts.

And Koneko gets mad seeing her daughter taking her spot on Issei's lap. As well as the rest of Issei's daughters.
Old 2018-01-18, 15:52   Link #5051
Drake17

What are you guys talking about issei children are they introduced?
Drake17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-18, 15:55   Link #5052
DragonOsman
Dragon King

EX. You know, the six-part side story that came out with the BorN BDs? Ise's kids from the future appear in it.

Old 2018-01-18, 16:02   Link #5053
Drake17

Yeah i know about it and read it but i don't recall ise doing or saying anything like that
Drake17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-18, 18:02   Link #5054
DragonOsman
Dragon King

We're not saying Ise said it. We know from things Ise's kids said what the order that the children were born in was.

Old 2018-01-19, 11:16   Link #5055
Lucidrago

I'm sorry to say this. But it really just seems like Asia has surpassed Rias and Akeno in a way. She's a dragon tamer and even got an awesome title or moniker or whatever you want to call it. While Rias and Akeno started out as the strongest in the peerage but everyone started passing them up in terms of getting power-ups. As they were busy showing affection for Issei, everyone just started passing them up in power-ups. Not saying everyone's stronger than Rias and Akeno, but they've never really had a chance to shine. Sure we see that they're incredibly powerful but against who? Just shows them taking down noob opponents. Sure Rias did get Extinguish Star and Akeno her Holy Lightning Dragons and got her Fallen Angel mode. What I'm trying to say is that Rias and Akeno started out as the strongest in the peerage, but as time went on Rias' POD and Akeno's Holy Lightning just looked less impressive than all the power-ups everyone else was getting.

And it feels that their respective monikers were even diminished. The Crimson Princess of Ruin and the Priestess of Lightning. I feel bad for Rias though as her new moniker as 'Switch Princess.'
Old 2018-01-19, 13:32   Link #5056
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I agree with you. Poor Rias and Akeno. I hope they'd get more chances to shine. Rias also needs a power-up and/or a way to show that she's Ultimate-class. A way to fight well at close-range would be good too. Same for Akeno.

I don't think Rias lost her "Crimson-Haired Ruin Princess" nickname. The children of the Underworld just know her more by the "Switch Princess" one, no thanks to the Oppai Dragon show. Which is sad.

Old 2018-01-19, 15:07   Link #5057
Lucidrago

Well I think it's more the fans' fault than anyone else. Most DxD fanboys' favorite girls are Rias and Akeno. And you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know why the majority of them love those two. And it's not because of how strong they are in combat. They're beautiful girls with wonderful personalities with huge breasts and shower Issei with affection. And in most fans' eyes, they want to be Issei. So most of them couldn't care less about how strong Rias and Akeno are. They just want more ecchi moments with those two and for them to bicker over Issei and obsess over him endlessly. So Ishibumi has catered to that and has put WAY more attention on that than Rias and Akeno getting stronger. I actually respect Ishibumi in that he hasn't forgotten how Rias and Akeno are powerhouses. Because I see a mediocre author just forgetting about Rias and Akeno being strong and just going full-throttle on the ecchi with those two to pander to the fans who want to see that. Just my $0.02.
Old 2018-01-19, 15:19   Link #5058
godz

speaking of asia, I would not be surprised if I made a contract with crom cruach or later as the story goes with great red.Nah, the latter is an exaggeration of mine.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-19, 17:00   Link #5059
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Great Red? Well, it may be an exaggeration on your part, but if she befriended Ophis, she should at least be able to befriend Great Red as well even if she can't make a contract with him - if she can talk to him, that is. But at least she's close to someone that's going to become a Dragon God (or at least Dragon God-class, if not actual Dragon God).

Old 2018-01-19, 17:37   Link #5060
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

So isn't Issei basically going to become a god then.
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance