AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-12-30, 17:58   Link #481
James Rye

Well, if you look closely then you notice that at the panel where Tomoko sings "Hina and Emiri are cute too" Hina and Emiri's face are cut off. Hina was probably quite entertained by Tomoko's singing but I really wanna see what expression Emiri had on her face. XD
Old 2017-12-30, 23:36   Link #482
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Well, if you look closely then you notice that at the panel where Tomoko sings "Hina and Emiri are cute too" Hina and Emiri's face are cut off. Hina was probably quite entertained by Tomoko's singing but I really wanna see what expression Emiri had on her face. XD
Indeed. I am curious about their reaction about it too.

Apparently, Yuri is more anti-social or introvert than Tomoko did. Yuri was literally shaking uncontrollably when she learned that she may get interviewed by the announcer meanwhile Tomoko was already thinking on how to bail herself from that, but of course her genius plan had to backfired her.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-18, 07:03   Link #483
Sixth
Hu Tao

Chapter 128 is out.

Yuri is now walking in the path of destruction

so Kuroki's harem is now getting bigger in the next chapter.
Old 2018-01-18, 11:22   Link #484
James Rye

Emoji crushing the Bear's arm to push herself and Kurki together was funny, but Yuri nearly ripping out the Bear's arm because she was watching Nemo doing the Heart arms pose with Kuroki took the cake. XD
Looks like the group got bigger at the end with pineapple-chan and class mom joining the fray. And perhaps Fang-chan will also join next chapter?
Old 2018-01-18, 11:27   Link #485
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Emoji crushing the Bear's arm to push herself and Kurki together was funny, but Yuri nearly ripping out the Bear's arm because she was watching Nemo doing the Heart arms pose with Kuroki took the cake. XD
Looks like the group got bigger at the end with pineapple-chan and class mom joining the fray. And perhaps Fang-chan will also join next chapter?
Kuroki before going to Disney: So 3 of us will spend our day in Disneyland today huh?
Kuroki at the end of day: Somehow my group has 9 people now. The heck?
Old 2018-01-18, 21:45   Link #486
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Holy crap, that annoying girl got shot down HARD. Its always good to see how much Tomoko has influenced the girls in her class (and one more time she helps Nemo indirectly), but judging from the last page, it seems she just needs to learn the lesson: there's nothing but weirdos in that class. Except Mako. Someone has to keep Yoshida happy

Man, I can't believe we're going through a second large arc in watamote. Things are getting crowded, and complicated, really fast, but its so fun and interesting to see.

Quote:
I... thought the guy in the bear suit was some sort of pervert... The truth is so much better, though. I'm starting to think those two are really going to get into a fistfight at some point.

And then the harem will finally be complete
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-18, 22:23   Link #487
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

At this point all the girls in her class are like putty in her hands, free to be molded as she so desires.

Now you'd have to wonder if this is what she... uh set out to do in the first place, or an unintended consequence.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-19, 00:24   Link #488
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
At this point all the girls in her class are like putty in her hands, free to be molded as she so desires.

Now you'd have to wonder if this is what she... uh set out to do in the first place, or an unintended consequence.
Its what she always wanted to do at the beginning, really, but she only succeded after she stopped caring for what others thought of her (or at least, caring as much as before), so both.
Old 2018-01-19, 00:39   Link #489
Sixth
Hu Tao

Yuri vs Nemo is inevitable.
Old 2018-02-02, 00:17   Link #490
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I hope Tanigawa Nico know what she is doing.
She eagerly mentioned crayon shinchan va in voiced eroga game without put any censor line.
Hopefullly nobody of cs va take insult for that.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-02, 00:58   Link #491
Sixth
Hu Tao

She was so beautiful. Hidden beauty.

Love how her mind got shutdown few seconds before she came back to her sense and yelled for Nemo during the ride.
Old 2018-02-02, 20:05   Link #492
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Now I'm even more confused as to whether Nemo is just playful or a psychopath. I mean, I can see the fun in telling your friend about hentai, but with what we've seen of her so far, I just don't know what to think of that last line. Maybe its just hard to be her friend.

Looks like the relationships are starting to shift back to place, to Ucchi's dismay. I hope we get something nice with the original 3/4 at the end. I do believe they'll really have to stay for the night parade after Yoshida's reaction there,
Old 2018-02-03, 09:57   Link #493
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Now I'm even more confused as to whether Nemo is just playful or a psychopath. I mean, I can see the fun in telling your friend about hentai, but with what we've seen of her so far, I just don't know what to think of that last line. Maybe its just hard to be her friend.

Looks like the relationships are starting to shift back to place, to Ucchi's dismay. I hope we get something nice with the original 3/4 at the end. I do believe they'll really have to stay for the night parade after Yoshida's reaction there,
Yuri probably one of few people whom can deal with Nemo.
The key to dealing with bitch like her is never give them a damn attention, shoot them down before them shoot down us. Yuri has did good job in that so far.
Old 2018-02-03, 10:01   Link #494
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
The key to dealing with bitch like her is never give them a damn attention, shoot them down before them shoot down us. Yuri has did good job in that so far.
Yeah. Yuri is the only one who didn't get caught by Nemo's flows. I wonder when will she going to use her death-grip on Nemo?
Old 2018-02-03, 12:58   Link #495
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Nemo might start to move away from Tomoko's harem after this. Yuri would be very relieved.
Old 2018-02-03, 13:14   Link #496
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Nemo might start to move away from Tomoko's harem after this. Yuri would be very relieved.
I think Nemo, Katou and Akane will go back to their friends and Yoshida may go to find her friends so it will lead to Tomoko and Yuri as 2 person group for temporary.
Old 2018-02-03, 15:26   Link #497
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Yuri's lack of social skills comes handy sometimes, it seems. I'm not going to say she's insightful because even Tomoko can tell how Nemo really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
I think Nemo, Katou and Akane will go back to their friends and Yoshida may go to find her friends so it will lead to Tomoko and Yuri as 2 person group for temporary.
That would be quite delightful, and fitting; it's been a long day for the two of them.
Old 2018-02-22, 08:41   Link #498
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
That would be quite delightful, and fitting; it's been a long day for the two of them.
My dream came true in chapter 130.

Also, for those who are curious about the sales of Watamote Volume 12:

Spoiler for Watamote Vol.12 Sales:

I wonder what boasted the sales so much. She is popular now.
Old 2018-02-22, 22:35   Link #499
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Tomoko harem is teacher keikaku.
Why we never seen that?
Old 2018-02-23, 01:07   Link #500
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Tomoko harem is teacher keikaku.
Why we never seen that?
Nah, she was just lucky and hit the jackpot. Had she tried on other girl, other girl would broke down from her continued embarrassing and left the school for good. Worse case scenario, that girl may commit suicide.

I kinda bothered me that Asuka is really fond of Tomoko. It is not like Tomoko ever did something positive or beneficial for her. At this point, Katou seems to be the successor of Guardian Angel Megumi for Tomoko.

The small talk between Tomoko and Yuri are definitely very suggestive.

Tags
comedy, slice of life, yuri