AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Mahouka

Notices

Old 2014-09-10, 11:08   Link #81
deko4

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Did you use the menu to link like what deko4 said?
You can try linking your account this way:
1. Menu (last item in the main screen)
2. Choose the one with the two phones with an arrow between them
3. You'll get a prompt to open your browser to the [SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE] page
Press OK.

At this point, I can't really remember the exact steps but it should be the same as signing up for a service. Just stick to what is shown on the screen. Eventually, you'll be prompted to pick one SNS service to link your account to.

To check if you properly linked the account, just repeat steps 1-3.
If it was linked successfully, the page should show the SNS you linked to.

Last edited by deko4; 2014-09-10 at 11:28.
deko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 11:50   Link #82
vhince4005

Quote:
vhince4005, sorry I don't know how to solve your problem and add to what deko4 said. Did you use the menu to link like what deko4 said?
I can try to google it when I have time but can't promise you anything.
What do you mean by link? When you first install the game, you will be ask with 2 options.. i dont really know what those mean but the 2nd one will direct you to square enix wwebsite to register i think...

I tried both option and i ended up with this T_T .... uninstall--install the game will give me the option again... hope I can play with this...

so this game is not sync with Gmail account?? so if I lose my phone .. I lose my account?... T_T
vhince4005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 11:53   Link #83
vhince4005

Quote:
Originally Posted by deko4 View Post
You can try linking your account this way:
1. Menu (last item in the main screen)
2. Choose the one with the two phones with an arrow between them
3. You'll get a prompt to open your browser to the [SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE] page
Press OK.

At this point, I can't really remember the exact steps but it should be the same as signing up for a service. Just stick to what is shown on the screen. Eventually, you'll be prompted to pick one SNS service to link your account to.

To check if you properly linked the account, just repeat steps 1-3.
If it was linked successfully, the page should show the SNS you linked to.

hmmm I dont really get it.... What i just did is install the game in my phone then open the app.. it will give me 2 button option... I tried both with the same error...
So its possible to play the same account in 2 device? perhaps when I got low battery then switch phone..???
coz in love live you need to transfer your account by typing the generated code.
vhince4005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 14:58   Link #84
Casarial

Did anyone try to launch it with BlueStacks App Player at PC??

I've changed my ip to jap, downloaded it without any issues and now can't run it :|
App just start loading and then return to main screen ;(
Casarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 15:06   Link #85
WorldTerror
Junior Terror

When booting up the game after re-installing for the first time or on your first play through there will be two windows.

BOTTOM LEFT: CONTINUE SAVE (Requires you to have linked one of your playthrough's to a gmail‚twitter‚ fb account or something similar in game beforehand. Make sure to do this if you want to keep that playthrough before uninstalling/clearing data or it will be lost forever.)

TOP LEFT: NEW GAME

Just in case that helps clarify anything for anyone .'.'.

Quote:
You guys and gals are so hardcore. My highest level character is still at level 16, though I level all my characters evenly so lowest at 13. I surrender to your zest and speeds, and after my wife comes back on Saturday, I won't be able to play much anymore and you will see my posts dwindle. Others have to provide the advice, though hope you guys have a good start in the game
Well that's a bit disheartening to hear but I would like to thank you for all of your helpful insights towards the game and contributions to the thread for newer players to be able to pick up on in the future

Last edited by WorldTerror; 2014-09-10 at 16:38.
WorldTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 18:44   Link #86
SSVanDine

Just a hypothesis, but lower star cards of the same costume may increase the level limit on higher star cards of the same costume. That's probably why they come with the 5 stars in the event awards.

Also, does anyone know of an easy way to delete friend requests? :C I have 50 filling up my box and it's too much of a hassle to delete them all only for more to come.

EDIT: Also, thanks for the tip on 6-1! I probably should have known this earlier @_@
SSVanDine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 19:42   Link #87
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Still can't understand how the BP system here work. Anyone can explain it ?
(So i know how long it takes for them to fill up and such)

On another note, those cube gacha thingy.. It seems other than daily log in (which could subject to change) you won't get anymore than a fixed amount? 3 for CP event, a few for map clearing (one each stage), One each daily bonus. That seems about it?

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-09-10 at 19:53.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 21:27   Link #88
WorldTerror
Junior Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post

On another note, those cube gacha thingy.. It seems other than daily log in (which could subject to change) you won't get anymore than a fixed amount? 3 for CP event, a few for map clearing (one each stage), One each daily bonus. That seems about it?
In another game I played, (And it seems to hold roughly true for Mahouka LZ too)
You cover about one stamina (BP in this case) every 3 minutes of real world time.
WorldTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 21:38   Link #89
larethian

Quote:

BP is consumed by missions. It is listed beside each stage. It is also consumed in practice room missions and stated on the box beside each character, below the stage number. As to how long it fills up, IIRC it takes 3 full hours to fill up from zero, so your rate is higher if you have more BP. Anyway, don't take my word for it on this, Mayaka will occasionally tell you how long more you need on the home page. You can alternatively spend one stone for full BP recovery in Shop.

That cube thing is the sensory stone. I already mentioned several times how you can acquire more of those stones. I'm in my 2nd week and another round of 7-day daily login bonus has started for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSVanDine View Post
Just a hypothesis, but lower star cards of the same costume may increase the level limit on higher star cards of the same costume. That's probably why they come with the 5 stars in the event awards.

Also, does anyone know of an easy way to delete friend requests? :C I have 50 filling up my box and it's too much of a hassle to delete them all only for more to come.

EDIT: Also, thanks for the tip on 6-1! I probably should have known this earlier @_@
I don't think so. It's explicitly stated in the help pages that you get a level limit increase when you burn a card that is the same as the base card. This makes increasing level limit of rarer cards harder which makes sense. The only thing I've seen with using same cards or cards of same costume/type/properties is a random speed increase other than EXP. I have not seen any level limit increase nor skill increase.

Last edited by larethian; 2014-09-10 at 21:58.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 22:13   Link #90
SSVanDine

Quote:
I don't think so. It's explicitly stated in the help pages that you get a level limit increase when you burn a card that is the same as the base card. This makes increasing level limit of rarer cards harder which makes sense. The only thing I've seen with using same cards or cards of same costume/type/properties is a random speed increase other than EXP. I have not seen any level limit increase nor skill increase.
Hmm. Maybe it's just wishful thinking then. It feels weird for them to give them out as rewards for higher tiers if they don't do anything useful, so that's just what I assumed. They don't seem to share any skills, magic, or the first red category (my Kanji knowledge is pretty slim).

Also, a note to anyone who has Shizuku: 6-1 is perfect for her, especially if you can get a strong Shizuku friend. All enemies except the boss are blue, so you're guaranteed to one shot all of them. Only thing to worry about is having a team with enough defense and HP to safely do it.
Old 2014-09-10, 22:22   Link #91
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldTerror View Post
In another game I played, (And it seems to hold roughly true for Mahouka LZ too)
You cover about one stamina (BP in this case) every 3 minutes of real world time.
Quote:
BP is consumed by missions. It is listed beside each stage. It is also consumed in practice room missions and stated on the box beside each character, below the stage number. As to how long it fills up, IIRC it takes 3 full hours to fill up from zero, so your rate is higher if you have more BP. Anyway, don't take my word for it on this, Mayaka will occasionally tell you how long more you need on the home page. You can alternatively spend one stone for full BP recovery in Shop.
I knew it, my BP bar is bugged.

It gone like this for me. Filled up at 48 Bp. Played a mission 48 Bp. Played 2rd mission, dropped to 40. Played one more 25. Then you can't play it anymore after that.

I thought it was some weird way for Bp to be reduced in this game. Apparently not so. Now i don't even know when will it be filled. Roughly 3 hours yeah?

Edit: reset app and ipad does not work =/
Old 2014-09-10, 23:15   Link #92
larethian

Quote:
Hmm. Maybe it's just wishful thinking then. It feels weird for them to give them out as rewards for higher tiers if they don't do anything useful, so that's just what I assumed. They don't seem to share any skills, magic, or the first red category (my Kanji knowledge is pretty slim).

Also, a note to anyone who has Shizuku: 6-1 is perfect for her, especially if you can get a strong Shizuku friend. All enemies except the boss are blue, so you're guaranteed to one shot all of them. Only thing to worry about is having a team with enough defense and HP to safely do it.
Not true. Check carefully, higher starred cards start with a higher damage (especially the 5 and 6 starred cards because they are so limited) and it also has a higher starting level limit (5-star cards start at level limit 50; 1/2/3-star cards start at level 30 limit, and 4-star cards start at level limit 40). Which means it has a much higher maxed damage (or special properties for those specials with no damage). The other skills and damage-accompanied properties may stay the same or they may not, since the game is still new, no one can confirmed (especially with respect to skills).

For Shizuku, again you are mistaken. You can't perfect a stage by letting her one-shot everything. That scenario will only be possible when another AOE dealer has killed all mobs before her turn in a chain combo, since you need an extra attack after the mob has died to get the overkill bonus for that mob. That's why it's impossible to get overkill on a mob or boss that you kill with Specials since Specials cannot be chained.

And it's pretty much confirmed that you get 2CP/overkill in mission 6 stages, reaping 2CPs/BP (40 CPs for 20 BPs, a much higher ROI than lower level missions).

Quote:
I knew it, my BP bar is bugged.

It gone like this for me. Filled up at 48 Bp. Played a mission 48 Bp. Played 2rd mission, dropped to 40. Played one more 25. Then you can't play it anymore after that.

I thought it was some weird way for Bp to be reduced in this game. Apparently not so. Now i don't even know when will it be filled. Roughly 3 hours yeah?

Edit: reset app and ipad does not work =/
It's a bug actually mentioned many times. You need to set your timezone to Japan timezone, then terminate the app and restart the app. You can do that through application manager using force stop, or in the case of Galaxy Note series, hold the Home button and swipe it off screen.
Old 2014-09-10, 23:27   Link #93
SSVanDine

Quote:
For Shizuku, again you are mistaken. You can't perfect a stage by letting her one-shot everything. That scenario will only be possible when another AOE dealer has killed all mobs before her turn in a chain combo, since you need an extra attack after the mob has died to get the overkill bonus for that mob. That's why it's impossible to get overkill on a mob or boss that you kill with Specials since Specials cannot be chained.
I'm aware. I'm using two AoE dealers (Friend Shizuku + My Shizuku), and since the majority of mobs are blue I can combo with the rest of my team and let the Shizukus be in the 4th and 5th combo spot. The first Shizuku's attack kills them, and the second Shizuku collects the overkill. On the final floor, you can overkill the two water spirits next to Mizuki and then finish her off with specials. I did read what that other person wrote about 6-1 giving 40 CP, but I thought it'd be useful to give some advice for the stage, because I didn't realize how incredibly convenient the stage was.

Quote:
Not true. Check carefully, higher starred cards start with a higher damage (especially the 5 and 6 starred cards because they are so limited) and it also has a higher starting level limit (5-star cards start at level limit 50; 1/2/3-star cards start at level 30 limit, and 4-star cards start at level limit 40). Which means it has a much higher maxed damage (or special properties for those specials with no damage). The other skills and damage-accompanied properties may stay the same or they may not, since the game is still new, no one can confirmed (especially with respect to skills).
Sorry, I'm confused what part of what I said that you're responding to. I was mentioning how the higher you go up on the event rankings (1-1000, 1001-2000, etc) the more 4-star Honoka's and 3-star Mari's that you receive, in addition to the 5-star Honoka and 5-star Mari.
Old 2014-09-10, 23:35   Link #94
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
It's a bug actually mentioned many times. You need to set your timezone to Japan timezone, then terminate the app and restart the app. You can do that through application manager using force stop, or in the case of Galaxy Note series, hold the Home button and swipe it off screen.
Playing on ipad through, any guide on this?

Also any map better than 3-4 to farm CP? I heard 6-1 but it seems really difficult, considering i only up to 5 at this moment
Old 2014-09-10, 23:40   Link #95
SSVanDine

Quote:
Playing on ipad through, any guide on this?

Also any map better than 3-4 to farm CP? I heard 6-1 but it seems really difficult, considering i only up to 5 at this moment
The first few substages of higher rounds are usually easier than the final few substages of a lower round (e.g. 6-1 was much much easier than 4-5 for me, since it had several Juumonjis in a row. It was also much easier than 5-6, because Erika just 1HKO's everybody @_@). In 6-1, there's only 3 rounds. All three rounds have blue-type enemies with roughly 5k-6k hp (might be a little bit off). They hit quite a bit, so you'll probably need good levels. The boss of 6-1 is Mizuki, whose special is simply to heal one of her allies or herself for 5-6k damage. It should be fine if you want to overkill if you put a relatively well leveled Juumonji or Shizuku and use a high leveled Shizuku friend.
Old 2014-09-10, 23:45   Link #96
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
The first few substages of higher rounds are usually easier than the final few substages of a lower round (e.g. 6-1 was much much easier than 5-5 for me, since 5-5 had several Juumonjis in a row.). In 6-1, there's only 3 rounds. All three rounds have blue-type enemies with roughly 5k-6k hp (might be a little bit off). They hit quite a bit, so you'll probably need good levels. The boss of 6-1 is Mizuki, whose special is simply to heal one of her allies or herself for 5-6k damage. It should be fine if you want to overkill if you put a relatively well leveled Juumonji or Shizuku and use a high leveled Shizuku friend.
Maybe i can try on that later...

I have a 5* Shizuku, but the rest of my team is 2-3*. Juumonji is really low level so probably can't depend on him. I guess look for a good Shizuku to double team with my Shizuku will be ideal.

But i heard they give 40 CP for 6-1? Should i go for it if i can't hold that much CP yet.... I think only have up to 37/38 at this moment, and up to 10 won't be used up each round

I guess it will be good for CP farming, but may over-leveled comparing to my character for long term?
Old 2014-09-10, 23:59   Link #97
SSVanDine

Quote:
Maybe i can try on that later...

I have a 5* Shizuku, but the rest of my team is 2-3*. Juumonji is really low level so probably can't depend on him. I guess look for a good Shizuku to double team with my Shizuku will be ideal.

But i heard they give 40 CP for 6-1? Should i go for it if i can't hold that much CP yet.... I think only have up to 37/38 at this moment, and up to 10 won't be used up each round

I guess it will be good for CP farming, but may over-leveled comparing to my character for long term?
It might be a bit hard to get the full team bonus with 2-3* characters on your team, so you probably don't have to worry about maxing out your CP. I'd suggest collecting stones for the gacha so that you can have a safer run, and leveling your characters in training mode (Training modes give you more EXP the more you repeat them. Plus they're relatively easy to clear since there's only one stage. The only flaw is that they don't give very much CP).
Old 2014-09-11, 00:34   Link #98
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
It might be a bit hard to get the full team bonus with 2-3* characters on your team, so you probably don't have to worry about maxing out your CP. I'd suggest collecting stones for the gacha so that you can have a safer run, and leveling your characters in training mode (Training modes give you more EXP the more you repeat them. Plus they're relatively easy to clear since there's only one stage. The only flaw is that they don't give very much CP).
At this moment i'm still fine with 3-4. With good return of 1.5x (21 CP earned per 14 pB used). So maybe i will just stick with it for now

Cause if it's difficult to get a full team bonus, then the rate may not as reliable as 3-4
Old 2014-09-11, 02:52   Link #99
larethian

I don't know how to kill app on iPhone/Pad. Just switch your timezone and reboot.
Old 2014-09-11, 07:51   Link #100
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

It works... Not sure if changing the timezone back nullify it or not through. Maybe should not reset app

I will be generally happy if they keep generous with event reward. Considering my (lack of) luck. Only have one 5*, while all my 4* is pretty bad. Should get them now before more players join in, i suppose

Man, i wished that i could have pre-registrated for that 5* Miyuki, Would have improved my team immensely. Only can hope that they will hand out more Miyuki 5* card maybe in future event

Edit: Aghhh!!! changed the time zone back screwed the BP bar again!! Instead of always late due to wrong time zone, i think i will just minus 20 on my Bp from now on

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-09-11 at 08:07.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote