AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2010-08-25, 15:45   Link #3261
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
I doubt lisanna will go to earthland. It would be a plothole. Only magic users from edoras like the eksheed are being sucked to earthland.
unless the Lisanna from Edoras was actually the one from earth then i agree with you.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 16:59   Link #3262
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

The lack of Lisanna in this chapter bugs me.... I hope that it's a hint for the future arc or something ;( Of course, I still think that we lack some proof to support that idea

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-25, 18:11   Link #3263
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
gildartz is still recovering form losing a rm and leg to a Black Dragon and considering how absent minded he is. i doubt Makarov will pass the torch to him.
Well, maybe losing an arm and a leg will settle him down a bit.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 11:07   Link #3264
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Unless he finds a certain auto-mail mechanic...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 14:10   Link #3265
dee32

Now there is one less s-class mage. Farewell Mystogan for now anyways. So now that he's gone and Laxus got kicked out of the guild. Leaving only three s-class mages Erza. Gildarts, and Juvia. Maybe its time that Natsu, Grey and Gajeel got promoted to s-class. I like the idea of Mirajane being made guild master she pretty much runs the day to day operations of the guild anyway and now that she has her powers back she should be a prime canidate for the job.
dee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 14:17   Link #3266
ellifeedn
Thinker

About Lisanna going to Earthland, couldn't she hold onto anything magical (be it weapon or person) and get sucked there as well? I'm not saying she's going there, I'm just offering a possible idea.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 14:23   Link #3267
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee32 View Post
Now there is one less s-class mage. Farewell Mystogan for now anyways. So now that he's gone and Laxus got kicked out of the guild. Leaving only three s-class mages Erza. Gildarts, and Juvia. Maybe its time that Natsu, Grey and Gajeel got promoted to s-class. I like the idea of Mirajane being made guild master she pretty much runs the day to day operations of the guild anyway and now that she has her powers back she should be a prime canidate for the job.

i want Mirajane to go back to old self wit the leather outfits and the fights with Erza.
Old 2010-08-26, 14:44   Link #3268
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
i want Mirajane to go back to old self wit the leather outfits and the fights with Erza.
God I've been wanting that for like forever!

She has always been the one character I've liked just as much as Erza and when that omake chapter came about, I swooned at the "elegance" of the former Mirajane-chwan!

Maybe if Lisanna was taken to earthland maybe we'll get to see Mira-chan like her old self
Old 2010-08-26, 15:07   Link #3269
amjzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
About Lisanna going to Earthland, couldn't she hold onto anything magical (be it weapon or person) and get sucked there as well? I'm not saying she's going there, I'm just offering a possible idea.
Nope.

Reverse anima only takes magic from edoras objects, not the objects.

The mangaka can send her to earthland with the excuse of her grabbing someone from earthland and getting sent there by mistake but i doubt it.

If that happens edoras mirajane and elfman would want to open the anima again. And probably edoras lisanna would want to go back to edoras.
amjzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 15:26   Link #3270
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
Nope.

Reverse anima only takes magic from edoras objects, not the objects.

The mangaka can send her to earthland with the excuse of her grabbing someone from earthland and getting sent there by mistake but i doubt it.

If that happens edoras mirajane and elfman would want to open the anima again. And probably edoras lisanna would want to go back to edoras.
Edo Mirajane and Elfman can't do it since Edo no longer has magic but It would be another quest for Earhtland Fairy tail to sent her back.
Old 2010-08-26, 15:54   Link #3271
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
God I've been wanting that for like forever!

She has always been the one character I've liked just as much as Erza and when that omake chapter came about, I swooned at the "elegance" of the former Mirajane-chwan!

Maybe if Lisanna was taken to earthland maybe we'll get to see Mira-chan like her old self
The guild would get infinitely more dangerous if we have the Mira vs Ezra fights again. Then again, I consider Demon Mirajane as more than a replacement for Mystogun. And all things considered, Mira and Natsu are pretty similar to each other, much like how Ezra and Grey are similar. But I wonder why he considers Ezra as scary and not Mirajane when he knows about her? I wonder if she had started mellowing out already before she and Elfman lost Lisanna.
Old 2010-08-26, 16:59   Link #3272
dee32

Quote:
I'd like to see that. Maybe she could restart taking jobs. How bout she make a team with herself, Elfman, Wendy, and Charle.
Old 2010-08-26, 18:43   Link #3273
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

if lisanna really did gets sucked back to earthland (I'm hoping that she will)... does that mean that all hope is lost for lucy or erza in that matter to become natsu's future (maybe?) love interest? I'm just saying...

hell, i'm not even sure if there's going to be any romance, but certainly there will be one later so it's not impossible.

Last edited by Edge Meltdown; 2010-08-26 at 18:46. Reason: just wanna add something
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 20:07   Link #3274
blewin

Lisana being sucked to Earthland? I doubt it. Never read too deep into mangas like FT and Rave.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 21:08   Link #3275
MechR

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee32 View Post
Now there is one less s-class mage. Farewell Mystogan for now anyways. So now that he's gone and Laxus got kicked out of the guild. Leaving only three s-class mages Erza. Gildarts, and Juvia. Maybe its time that Natsu, Grey and Gajeel got promoted to s-class.
Gazille was already S-class as a member of Phantom Lord, where he ranked above the Element Four.
MechR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-26, 23:57   Link #3276
dee32

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechR View Post
Gazille was already S-class as a member of Phantom Lord, where he ranked above the Element Four.
Offically with Fairy tail he is not a s-class mage but he maybe one secretly since he is spying on Raven tail.
Old 2010-08-27, 00:14   Link #3277
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Natsu would probably be S-class, as he certainly has the power at this point... only problem is, he has a tendency to go overboard when using it...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 00:22   Link #3278
dee32

What about Gray ?
Old 2010-08-27, 02:18   Link #3279
Kafriel
Senior Guest

He's at Natsu's normal level, maybe slightly higher. Whatever the case, when he teamed up with Natsu and Erza, they were called the strongest team in FT.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-27, 10:49   Link #3280
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Yeah... Gray, IMO is better than Natsu in "normal" mode, in terms of being able to use his strength far more effectively

However, when Natsu goes in Dragon mode, as I'm going to dub it... he's certainly among the most power of all guild members (now if only he would learn to be just a little less destructive... but that's asking the impossible)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen