Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-03-12, 04:33   Link #101
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
If nothing else this is making it clear that Makoto truly has the singularly greatest military on that planet. Not even a competition. The top end with him Mio, and Tomoe is beyond busted.
Maybe. Or maybe all three put together can't take on the pervert dragon.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-12, 04:49   Link #102
Huh...?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-12, 16:00   Link #103
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
YouTube
Summer fun for everybody! Complete with leaf dresses !

Very effective use of Rona !
Old 2024-03-12, 21:21   Link #104
Strahan

More Eris is always welcome. The bit at the end was funny I wanna transmigrate to that world and propose to her by way of the awesome banana bread I make lol
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-13, 00:56   Link #105
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Maybe. Or maybe all three put together can't take on the pervert dragon.
A serious fight just between Makoto and Root would obliterate the region.
leongsh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-13, 15:06   Link #106
AndrewR5D4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
More Eris is always welcome. The bit at the end was funny I wanna transmigrate to that world and propose to her by way of the awesome banana bread I make lol
To say that, you must look like a model. Otherwise the hyumans would treat you like a filthy animal. Also, palling around with demi-humans is a good way to get beaten up by thugs.
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-13, 17:00   Link #107
nojay
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leongsh View Post
A serious fight just between Makoto and Root would obliterate the region.
Root IS "root". He/she has superuser privileges in that world. There wouldn't be any kind of a fight, Root could delete Makoto from existence and make it so no-one ever remembered he existed. No epic battle, no win, no lose, just whatever outcome Root decides upon.
Old 2024-03-14, 04:09   Link #108
Rasty

^ You are either heavily spoiling source material or just spouting random nonsense. Either way this was never even slightly implied in the anime, so the comments should get deleted.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-16, 23:23   Link #109
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewR5D4 View Post
To say that, you must look like a model. Otherwise the hyumans would treat you like a filthy animal. Also, palling around with demi-humans is a good way to get beaten up by thugs.
Don't be muddling my fantasies with logic now, lol.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-18, 10:30   Link #110
Frontier

While Makoto's class is working hard to train during Summer Break, Makoto is doing some Summer Homework of his own to better master his mana output with his massive mana! You can take the high school student out of high school, but they'll still be a student! Lute also seems to like this side of Makoto .

"I like those kinds of teachers" - A little light flirting, Eva? She and Makoto sure seem to getting chummy, especially when she gives him another text on mana .

Nice to have Makoto back in the Demiplane for Summer Break and interacting with all the old gang .

So many different Emma's! Happy Emma! Emotional Emma! Fiercely prideful Emma! Smug Emma! Mage Emma !

Be mindful not to lose your sense of self when mastering your mana, but when you DO master it, you'll be able to form a living liquid armor that surrounds you and not only makes you even more invulnerable but better able to launch your power. Now he's more prepared than ever if he ever has to fight the Goddess or Mitsurugi !

Those wingkin really thought they were hot stuff, but they were easy picking for Makoto up in the air, and even when their chief and his aide in a giant bird form come at him, they were just setting themselves up for failure. Let this be a learning opportunity .

Mio has really become a great cook! And Tomoe agrees, especially when her food goes so well with sake !

What better way to demonstrate your power than by showing it off on a giant boulder? You've got Orc Magic and strength, Mist Lizard mouth lasers, Elder Dwarves and their giant axes, and gorgons...well, gorgons can't do anything, but points for trying! And the wingkin are as unimpressive as ever .

Oh hey, now Mio can summon...Kamen Spider! Who can't really do anything but stand around and look cool. Like, at least let him do a Rider Kick or something .

Eris and Aqua can dress in skimpy forest outfits and pull off a whole routine for a special freeze attack that's near impenetrable from anyone that's not Makoto! So of course Makoto easily gets in .

Shiki can now break his rings and turn his staff into a dragon-slaying sword. Mitsurugi better watch out .

Oh and of course the real show-stopper is Makoto showing off and terrifying everyone in the audience. Tomoe is genuinely stunned speechless! And it looks like the natives of the demiplane have taken notice too .
Old 2024-03-18, 12:29   Link #111
Huh...?

For those who read the Web Novel fan-translation, the plot of Episode 11 (and next Episode 12) might seem odd, because it's from Light Novel Volume 8.5, which contains original content not there in the Web Novel.

Old 2024-03-18, 13:08   Link #112
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Makoto didn't "discover" anything, he read about it in a book!

Also even normal animals are noticing how OP he is lol
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-18, 19:05   Link #113
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
Makoto didn't "discover" anything, he read about it in a book!

Also even normal animals are noticing how OP he is lol
The book was only theory stuff without serious experiments, proof, or a manual on how to practically do it (since you have to have a ridiculous amount of mana and control over it), so it's not so far off to say he discovered it.

Nice to see Makoto got a real progress with his abilities after a long while, though it has a massive flaw with him having to concentrate for quite a while before using it. I guess the next step would be shortening this preparation time.
Old 2024-03-18, 19:49   Link #114
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
You know I kind of expected Mio to make that thing...and then do something with it . But I guess if she did then the boulder wouldn't have been there for Shiki to make his flashy move afterwards.

While Makoto's powerup looks incredibly goofy...it works. Can't argue with results.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
The book was only theory stuff without serious experiments, proof, or a manual on how to practically do it (since you have to have a ridiculous amount of mana and control over it), so it's not so far off to say he discovered it.

Nice to see Makoto got a real progress with his abilities after a long while, though it has a massive flaw with him having to concentrate for quite a while before using it. I guess the next step would be shortening this preparation time.
I feel like calling it a discovery is still a stretch. All he did was provide practical evidence of something someone else discovered. If someone made a blueprint for an airplane but never actually built the darn thing, a person that followed it sure as heck didn't invent the airplane.

The thing even had a freaking chant that he just had to follow to get the right result. It's still impressive that he put the work in. But major points go to the person that wrote the thing.
Old 2024-03-18, 23:31   Link #115
Frontier

I just wonder if all the power he and the demiplane are growing is going to go anywhere. Like hardly anything seems to be able to give Makoto a challenge at this point and he has a pretty sizeable and OP force at this disposal...but what, if anything, is going to be done with it ?
Old 2024-03-19, 05:08   Link #116
Huh...?

YouTube

Old 2024-03-19, 09:16   Link #117
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I just wonder if all the power he and the demiplane are growing is going to go anywhere. Like hardly anything seems to be able to give Makoto a challenge at this point and he has a pretty sizeable and OP force at this disposal...but what, if anything, is going to be done with it ?
Whatever clash that would necessitate a significant part of the demiplane army (not just the tops) to solve would likely leave behind quite a few casualties from their side which would go completely against the current flow of the story, so it's hard to find such a chance.

Btw., I just realized that S2 is 25 episodes, for whatever reason I thought that the next week is the last one.
Old 2024-03-19, 10:11   Link #118
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
YouTube
Makoto's students train while the Demiplane battles giant animals .

Guess they had to throw in the Goddess at some point .
Old 2024-03-19, 15:26   Link #119
AndrewR5D4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Makoto's group is a third neutral party that has quickly gained momentum, not entirely different from Nazarick in the Overlord series, but unlike them, not evil or nearly as ambitious. Ironically, the racial harmony goal is present in both stories, but how to create such a society is approached differently by both protagonists. (And yet while it is on a much smaller scale, Makoto can also be very merciless).

He may eventually become God of his own world. As he develops his powers, the Demiplane changes and grows. The dimension is beyond the sight of the Goddess and so many of her creations are abused by her hyumans that they could benefit from a new home.

He had a mana level comparable to the Goddess upon meeting Tomoe, and has slowly been developing his abilities over time. It seems the series is about Makoto expanding his influence, with the Demiplane growing and new races pouring in. Meanwhile in the Goddess' World, he earns the trust and loyalty of the hyumans through business and teaching, with those who meet him overcoming their prejudices. He's only trying to live his life, yet due to being so influential, is often tied up in national conflict as a third party.

The series could potentially end in the removal of the Goddess as the world's overseer. Also, I hear Tsukuyomi's opinion of her (seeing her as difficult) is civil compared to how the other Gods feel about her.
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-20, 06:33   Link #120
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
Makoto proved it, not discovered. Somebody else, presumably whoever wrote that book, discovered the concept, although they weren't able to make it a reality. Makoto read the theories and made it real, but he isn't the first one to come up with it.

But then again, maybe this is a subtitle issue and we're arguing semantics about a mistranslation

As for the citizens of the demiplane, looks like we've had an issue with global demiplane warming, but it hasn't been mentioned for a few episodes now, maybe these "animals" are connected to it? Or to the mana that keeps pouring out of Makoto?

Quote:
Btw., I just realized that S2 is 25 episodes, for whatever reason I thought that the next week is the last one.
I didn't even know this was a 2 cour, I'm used to season 2 of isekais only getting 12-13 episodes
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote