3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.27%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.27%
Voters: 375. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-05-11, 12:33   Link #201
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

My personal favorite scene:

At least the northern part of the Korean Peninsula seems more developed in this universe.....
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 12:36   Link #202
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunman380 View Post
I dont feel his pain, thats what you get for ordering someone to kill people against her will
- Accidental activation of Geass.

Quote:
killing her
- Because she was going to kill innocent people, and wouldn't want to live like that anyway.

Quote:
thein ruining her rep and killing your friends dream along with it
- Britannia declared her a monster and took away her royal status, not Lelouch.

Quote:
killing your friends dream along with it
- Again, accidental use of Geass led to the whole thing. Not that Suzaku is any kind of worthwhile "friend" anyway considering he sold Lelouch down the river to the Emperor for a promotion.

So, lemme guess...Suzaku/Euphie fanboy? Try harder next time. And yes, best part of the entire episode = Suzaku and the Tool Brigade getting single-handedly whooped on by Kallen.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 12:40   Link #203
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Euphie already gave up her royal status for the SAR.
Old 2008-05-11, 12:41   Link #204
cajunman380

Quote:
- Accidental activation of Geass.
--I have already elaborated on that in previous threads so i am not gonna gonna repeat myself.
Quote:
Because she was going to kill innocent people, and wouldn't want to live like that anyway.
--according to Leouch

Quote:
---rewatch the episodes again. She gave up her title and it was Leouch who publicly made her a monster

Quote:
- Again, accidental use of Geass led to the whole thing. Not that Suzaku is any kind of worthwhile "friend" anyway considering he sold Lelouch down the river to the Emperor for a promotion.
yeah because the friend he sold off killed his girl, made her into a monster, killed his dream and then tried to lie to him to his face about it and to top it ioff had the gall to ask for his help and telling him the stuff with Euphie was in the past whent it was only hours ago. yeah some friend.

Quote:
So, lemme guess...Suzaku/Euphie fanboy? Try harder next time.
Today 13:33
looks like you need to try harder. And i just think Leouch is a piece of crap who deserves to suffer. Euphie didnt desrve that.
cajunman380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 12:42   Link #205
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Suzaku doesn't know it was an accident...and that's why he sold Lelouch to the emperor.
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 12:47   Link #206
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

A good friend of yours, very nice and adorable, starts killing innocents japanese out there, what would you do? let her rampage or just end it right there? A good friends life for thousands of innocents lives? Accidental or not, just as LL said, live on, it is allready past.
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 12:49   Link #207
cajunman380

Quote:
A good friend of yours, very nice and adorable, starts killing innocents japanese out there, what would you do? let her rampage or just end it right there? A good friends life for thousands of innocents lives? Accidental or not, just as LL said, live on, it is allready past.

except its a different story when the guy who says that line is the guy who caused her to go on a rampage int the first place.....
cajunman380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 12:49   Link #208
golthin

ok, doesn't matter what, when is Lelouch going to kill freaking Susuku. He has had plenbty of chances. IF this doesn't give himn the reasonb to kill the bastard, i don't know what.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 12:52   Link #209
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

So there's nothing wrong when you pay for her murder and are exchanged for a promotion

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 12:52   Link #210
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Guys, let's stop the hate talk.

It's not constructive.
Old 2008-05-11, 12:55   Link #211
Niar

I loved the Kallen rampage
Niar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 13:05   Link #212
Ansa

Speaking of Suzaku not knowing it was an accident that caused Euphie's death (+ everything else), but honestly does even Charles know? He seemed to know it happened but the way he said it way back in what... ep 22/23 makes me think he thought lulu MEANT to do it... if so couldn't that ENTIRE thought process lead to something really interesting down the line? If Charles thinks lulu is that evil (when something like that is a mistake) then I think that might come to play in the future...

As for this ep it was really really good, Guren Mk. III is kick ass as well as seeing the Knights in action against real enemies for once (sorry Senba but in the end... YOU FAIL) + everything with Nunally... I wonder if they're actually going to make her think zero=lulu or if they'll write it off as something else... I'd like her to ask Suzaku about it and see what he says...
Ansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 13:08   Link #213
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
If Charles thinks lulu is that evil
I believe that Charles would just have thought "He has grown up."

Although that line of thought would have been destroyed by the way Lulu gave up the Rebellion for Nunnally.
Old 2008-05-11, 13:09   Link #214
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Man, what's with all the whining about the Guren's upgrade and comparing it to Gundam Seed Destiny. Why is it the only thing anyone can ever find a mecha comparison to these days is Seed/Destiny? Is that seriously the benchmark, I mean honestly...
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 13:14   Link #215
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Man, what's with all the whining about the Guren's upgrade and comparing it to Gundam Seed Destiny. Why is it the only thing anyone can ever find a mecha comparison to these days is Seed/Destiny? Is that seriously the benchmark, I mean honestly...
Because it'd really really really bad. As are these upgrades for all KF, not just Gurrens.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 13:15   Link #216
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Thank you.

It's not like Kallen unleashed some 25 gun hell attack crushing everything. She has a single hadron cannon in her arm, her usual radiation wave, her one harken, a small range disturber, and can fly.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 13:15   Link #217
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
As are these upgrades.
How are the upgrades bad?

They're the logical development in the world of Code Geass.
Old 2008-05-11, 13:16   Link #218
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
except its a different story when the guy who says that line is the guy who caused her to go on a rampage int the first place.....
Well also except LL's geas went out control, LL did not expect that neither. He even try to stop Euphie but nothing could be done than kill her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niar View Post
I loved the Kallen rampage
Me too, Kallen Go Go. I was so hyped when she got the new arm and flying pack...

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
ok, doesn't matter what, when is Lelouch going to kill freaking Susuku. He has had plenbty of chances. IF this doesn't give himn the reasonb to kill the bastard, i don't know what.
I am hoping LL kills Susuku too, but I am not sure about the ending. Like in Death Notes, I wish Light could lived till the end.

I also really hope Lelouche accept Lulu more than just a pond. poor lulu
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 13:18   Link #219
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Because it'd really really really bad. As are these upgrades.
Yeah I really doubt that somehow. In order to get to Destiny level you need to equip every single weapon seen in the entire franchise onto one unit. Plus this series has shown that the battles aren't just stock footage used and edited over and over. Seriously, people just can't handle the strong next-gen units and think this should be Votoms or Patlabor. The franchise has always had next-gen KF's in along with the outdated ones and used element of surprise and new weapons/KF's to win the upper hand in combat. It's not really anything new scenario wise other then what and how the tech is used.

You want a better comparison, Karen just went from the equivalent of L-Gaim/None-Super Mode Shining Gundam without it's flight pack to L-Gaim MKII/None-Hyper Mode God Gundam with a Buster Launcher. Not Strike Freedom or Destiny Gundam or whatever.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 13:20   Link #220
Var
Banned

Quote:
Because it'd really really really bad. As are these upgrades for all KF, not just Gurrens.
Calling something stupid without reason or discussed observation, while also comparing it to another show without actually mentioning parallels (and not to mention waiting to see how something progresses), is at the very best stupid.

If you actually go by CG's track record on upgrades, a suit makes a debute and proves to have some superior elements but weaknesses as well. Take, for instance, the Gaiwann. When it first appeared with the functioning Haddron Cannons it was like a walking god... only to get its ass handed to it by an inferior frame. That's why they are called next generation frames. Things evolve, technology evolves, now pull your head out of your ass and realize that its normal for things to get stronger as time progresses, especially in a war.

The Guren has made a debut, with a scenario heavily in its favor, and you're already calling it a stupid upgrade. Sir, you baffle my brain.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote