2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.27%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.27%
Voters: 375. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-05-11, 17:17   Link #301
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I hope so, I'd like to see Lulu drop his "I'll-use-him-and-then-discard-him"-attitude when it comes to Rolo and isntead start caring for him.
Surely Lelouch will not easily forget how Rolo saved him from this situation today. Rolo just needs to score points with regard to Nunnally and he will be okay in Lelouch's book.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 17:21   Link #302
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
Lol Lolyd got hit mentally! XDDDD How did Suzaku's mech's arm still intact and perfect as new after the radiation blow. Another hax... ==

-Was that Lelouch who got beaten up in the preview?
Acutually suzaku hax barrier cant be destroyed even with kallen new arm
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 17:23   Link #303
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
but he has never been a cold heart killer.
Clovis might not agree with that. After reading the suppliment material about Clovis, Lelouch would have been better off cooperating with him. He was planning his own take over and he loved Lelouch the most out of all the siblings. I think he would have worked with Lelouch if Lelouch gave him the chance.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 17:25   Link #304
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
I mean he has made some rash decisions, but he has never been a cold heart killer.
Are we talking about the same Lelouch °_°?
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 17:27   Link #305
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
Clovis might not agree with that. After reading the suppliment material about Clovis, Lelouch would have been better off cooperating with him. He was planning his own take over and he loved Lelouch the most out of all the siblings. I think he would have worked with Lelouch if Lelouch gave him the chance.
Yeah I had thought about Clovis too when I typed that. That situation was odd, don't know why he was really hating Clovis, only thing he really said was he punished him for killing helpless people. But ever since after then he hasn't, that was one instance that I can't explain..... Also when I'm saying cold hearted killer, I'm implying to someone who would sell out/kill their friends without thinking or remorse.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 17:29   Link #306
killer3000ad

Quote:
Lol Lolyd got hit mentally! XDDDD How did Suzaku's mech's arm still intact and perfect as new after the radiation blow. Another hax... ==

-Was that Lelouch who got beaten up in the preview?
Actually if you see closely he blocked it with his sword. And Suzaku's hax is clearly superseeded by Kallen's new hax arm. I mean the previous arm was ok since it was limited by range and only one target at a time. Now it has uber hax range and fires like an eldritch cone to hit multiple targets and it still has it's INSTANT DEATH effect. No rolling saves, no resists, either dodge it (harder now since it's cone shaped) or block it with an MSV sword.
Old 2008-05-11, 17:31   Link #307
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Somebody want to tell me how the hell that "general" that shot and Todou and then got himself killed, actually managed to become a general? I swear I don't think I've seen a character that idiotic ever.

Lloyd refering the Emperor as Koutei-chan was great though, and despite the fact that Senba or the Glaston knights didn't get very great deaths, it did show that this war and at any time a soldiers life can be lost.

I think Kaguya's friendship with the Tenshi definitely will prove useful in later episodes and I loved the view of the Chinese city.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 17:33   Link #308
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post
it still has it's INSTANT DEATH effect. No rolling saves, no resists, either dodge it (harder now since it's cone shaped) or block it with an MSV sword.
Guilford ejected right in the middle of it. Kallen doesn't have hax. She only killed grunts and barely scratched Suzaku.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 17:36   Link #309
cajunman380

Quote:
Also when I'm saying cold hearted killer, I'm implying to someone who would sell out/kill their friends without thinking or remorse.
--are you referring to Suzaku, because I dont see how Leouch was still his friend at that point.
cajunman380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 17:43   Link #310
killer3000ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
Guilford ejected right in the middle of it. Kallen doesn't have hax. She only killed grunts and barely scratched Suzaku.
I meant instant death for your KMF, and even then there's a chance you can't eject in time if the eject doesn't works. As I recall that orange haired purist from R1 and the blonde Darlton knight also tried to eject but too bad their eject mechanism didn't work.
Old 2008-05-11, 17:47   Link #311
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell
Yeah, Lulu isn't like Yagami Light, he actually has a heart and cares for everyone (maybe not everyone, but I'm sure you know what I mean). I mean he has made some rash decisions, but he has never been a cold heart killer. But Suzaku has really gone over the deep end, he has grown pretty cold hearted.
Haha, I don't think that's quite the way to describe him - but it's true enough that while he has "used" other people, he has often enough been shown to not be very "coldheaerted" about that and in some ways even care about them - the Black Knights would be a prime example for that - while he does indeed use them, he also entrusts himself to them and truly devotes himself to lead them to victory against Brittania as they desire - and it's safe enough to say that he cares about them to some extent as well. But if he starts do do with rollo as he said - use and then discard someone who has given him his trust, then, he'd indeed be much closer to being Yagami Light than before

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer
Surely Lelouch will not easily forget how Rolo saved him from this situation today. Rolo just needs to score points with regard to Nunnally and he will be okay in Lelouch's book.
Yeah, Lelouch seemed to be quite grateful for that - and the preview for the next episode hints at that they may grow closer to some extent, so...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 17:50   Link #312
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post
I meant instant death for your KMF, and even then there's a chance you can't eject in time if the eject doesn't works. As I recall that orange haired purist from R1 and the blonde Darlton knight also tried to eject but too bad their eject mechanism didn't work.
Just because the ejection seat is not working doesnt mean the kallen has hax they should probably do some regular maintenance they might find some technical problems..

Makes me wonder how a Knight with a higher rank than suzaku got owned and suzaku with a rank seven not get owned by kallen and thats a real hax you have there.
Old 2008-05-11, 17:55   Link #313
neshru

So, no one thought about listening or recording Lelouch's telephone conversation with Nunnully?
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 17:57   Link #314
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
So, no one thought about listening or recording Lelouch's telephone conversation with Nunnully?
Same thought. .....
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 17:57   Link #315
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
suzaku is too 'smart' to even think of doing it
Old 2008-05-11, 17:59   Link #316
tetsuo69

wow code geass just keeps getting better and better great episode,
Old 2008-05-11, 17:59   Link #317
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Lol Lolyd got hit mentally! XDDDD
I choked with laughter at that point...how, just how did he feel pain (no need to answer, we know how, but it is just hilarious to question ).

Seeing how Kallen got her new arm so easily gave me an idea. What if she has radiation blasters on both arms O.o

(Twice the pwnage! Comon Lakshata, think! ).

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 18:01   Link #318
Tendou88

about the preview Lelouch X Kallen :

Lelouch tells his feeling to Kallen.

Kallen tries to cheer him up.

Lelouch: Kallen there is something i have to show you

Lelouch moves closer to Kallen, and Lelouch show her the geass

Kallen: Is that the geass ?

Lelouch: yes

Lelouch looking straight into Kallen's eye

Lelouch: Kallen, fall in love with me, now!

Kallen: yes i will (kallen close her eyes to kiss lelouch)

Lelouch backs off

Lelouch(laughing): i already used geass on you once, so you do love me.

Kallen: lelouch.......BAGA!!!

Kallen runs away

Whats the chance of this happening ?
Tendou88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 18:03   Link #319
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou88 View Post
about the preview Lelouch X Kallen :

Lelouch tells his feeling to Kallen.

Kallen tries to cheer him up.

Lelouch: Kallen there is something i have to show you

Lelouch moves closer to Kallen, and Lelouch show her the geass

Kallen: Is that the geass ?

Lelouch: yes

Lelouch looking straight into Kallen's eye

Lelouch: Kallen, fall in love with me, now!

Kallen: yes i will (kallen close her eyes to kiss lelouch)

Lelouch backs off

Lelouch(laughing): i already used geass on you once, so you do love me.

Kallen: lelouch.......BAGA!!!

Kallen runs away

Whats the chance of this happening ?
SPEECHLESS... NICE
Old 2008-05-11, 18:07   Link #320
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
just watched the subs... I find it pretty strange that the new Lancelot named the ability used to get inside the ship Luminous Core..
in my fic I have a simulair ability on Guren but it is called Maser Vibration Luminarium and comes from Guren's arm core =x hmmmmmmmmm
Sorry for bringing this back, but I've just rewatched the ep an umpteenth time...aren't you sure he wasn't referring to the Coalminas Core (not sure about the spelling but this term was already around during S1), the key component of the Yggdrasil Drive? Just after he said that you could see the said nuclei spinning faster and faster to provide more energy.