4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.31%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.62%
Voters: 321. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-16, 11:50   Link #441
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I can't wait to see the jaws of the other Meisters especially Tieria dropped when they see "Lockoff" (provided they survive till then). There ought to be mistaken identity .
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 11:53   Link #442
mikeabundo
mikeabundo.com

Send a message via ICQ to mikeabundo Send a message via AIM to mikeabundo Send a message via MSN to mikeabundo Send a message via Yahoo to mikeabundo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
I can't wait to see the jaws of the other Meisters especially Tieria dropped when they see "Lockoff". There ought to be mistaken identity .
Imagine if Lockoff were flying with the AEU. The meisters would meet him in combat. Now that would be jarring.

Double confusion if he IDs himself as "Lt. Dylandy".
Old 2008-03-16, 11:54   Link #443
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Lockoff could gain advantage from that. The other Meisters won't be able to fight unless they get over the shock
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 12:07   Link #444
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Just great... Kira gets to have Goddess Lacus for nursing him back to health. But Lockon gets the psycho Nena?
Lockon needs no nurse. Only Lockon can nurse Lockon back to health.

Not to mention that Lockon's tears can cure cancer. Too bad Lockon never cries.

Furthermore, evolution is a scam. There's just a list of creatures that Lockon has allowed to live.

Lockon's sheer amount of manliness will heal any wound he receives. End of story.
Old 2008-03-16, 12:08   Link #445
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird D View Post
Unfortunately, the resurrections acts from Seed are precisely what cheapened this episode. I was getting al teary eyed until I remembered this is the series which has pilots survive explosions that completely desintegrate their suits. That ruined any sympathy I could have felt...

As for Sarsches, I seriously doubt he's dead. He has the 'series main antagonist' protection, so he won't die until the very end.
sorry but if you read the previous post the possiblity that he survive are almost zero beside he got a twin brother to replace him -don't worry I don't think they would cheapened this episode like that- all him being survived are just .......................................empty wishes

you won't waste you tear that's for sure
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 12:15   Link #446
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
This is an interesting little "Take" on the episode. It seems to ignore a lot of what went on in it though, which is pure classic. The usual suspects, as I suspected. They always find a way.

Anyway, once again I won't have my blog article up for a while yet, possibly not even this week as I am booked solid for stuff. It's upsetting to because this is one I really want to take a look at.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 12:16   Link #447
Tsukiyomi
step closer to Amaterasu

Anyone notice that Ali Sarshes, who killed Kinue, is now in the same Gundam that injured Louise and killed her parents.

Maybe Saji will gain some knowledge about the MS who did it and Ali will reveal his secret to him later on...
Old 2008-03-16, 12:19   Link #448
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
Anyone notice that Ali Sarshes, who killed Kinue, is now in the same Gundam that injured Louise and killed her parents.

Maybe Saji will gain some knowledge about the MS who did it and Ali will reveal his secret to him later on...
No he isn't. That was Drei.
Old 2008-03-16, 12:22   Link #449
aznndave

Send a message via ICQ to aznndave Send a message via AIM to aznndave Send a message via MSN to aznndave
when Haro was repeatedly saying 'LOCKON, LOCKON" such an indirect yet powerful way to notify all the crews about Lockon's death... before I know it, i started tearing up.
aznndave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 12:29   Link #450
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznndave View Post
when Haro was repeatedly saying 'LOCKON, LOCKON" such an indirect yet powerful way to notify all the crews about Lockon's death... before I know it, i started tearing up.
I guess I'm not the only one huh
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 12:34   Link #451
Funkatron
Highly irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznndave View Post
Someone at another board stated it perfectly: Haro was like a lost child calling for their parent. Unfortunately, Daddy Lockon won't be calling back... sniff
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 12:52   Link #452
archzai

ali al sarshes better be dead otherwise ill be quite disappointed i mean cmon...

thats the only way it would make Lockon dying in any way reasonable. If Ali is still alive, it makes Lockon's death in vain, and makes it stupid :|. Hope he isnt dead though, hes by far my fav char in the series.

And....one ep with GN-ARMS, even shorter lived than the METEOR. haha
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 13:03   Link #453
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Meteor short lived? Maybe the first one. The second one never got blown up!

And as for Ali...he's definitely alive. The cannon took off the bottom of the Zwei I believe, not all of it.
Old 2008-03-16, 13:03   Link #454
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by archzai View Post
ali al sarshes better be dead otherwise ill be quite disappointed i mean cmon...

thats the only way it would make Lockon dying in any way reasonable. If Ali is still alive, it makes Lockon's death in vain, and makes it stupid :|. Hope he isnt dead though, hes by far my fav char in the series.

And....one ep with GN-ARMS, even shorter lived than the METEOR. haha
Sometimes death's are in vain though......well outside the realms of fiction. Tragic Fiction on the other hand is rife with character's dying in vain.
Old 2008-03-16, 13:06   Link #455
mikeabundo
mikeabundo.com

Send a message via ICQ to mikeabundo Send a message via AIM to mikeabundo Send a message via MSN to mikeabundo Send a message via Yahoo to mikeabundo
Thumbs up No Jinx!

I can just hear Graham saying it now...

This is no Jinx, boy! No Jinx!
Old 2008-03-16, 13:08   Link #456
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
This is an interesting little "Take" on the episode. It seems to ignore a lot of what went on in it though, which is pure classic. The usual suspects, as I suspected. They always find a way.

Anyway, once again I won't have my blog article up for a while yet, possibly not even this week as I am booked solid for stuff. It's upsetting to because this is one I really want to take a look at.
Thats a pretty weak summary about the episode
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 13:34   Link #457
UltimateClash

Anybody else notice how bad a shot Coroner is? He fired six or seven shots at an immobile target at a distance of a few feet...and only landed one hit?
UltimateClash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 13:42   Link #458
Derringer
Bluefin Distribution
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateClash View Post
Anybody else notice how bad a shot Coroner is? He fired six or seven shots at an immobile target at a distance of a few feet...and only landed one hit?
no...

There's multiple shots through the glass. They only showed bullet hole in the head to show that Schoenburg is dead. Other bullets are embedded in various parts of his body.
Derringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 13:51   Link #459
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
Thats a pretty weak summary about the episode
Followed by a pretty blatant compilation of stupidity and ignorant comments. I honestly loled.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 13:54   Link #460
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
Says who? Darryl and Graham have been so obsessed with Mason and the Flags...

"Howard Mason!"
"Flag Fighter!
"The Flag!"
"Howard!"
"Mason!"
"Flag!"
pretty much the same kind of obsession as setsuna with his gundam

btw the haro keeps saying "lock on lock on!" at the end is annoying , i wish they would just shut off the communicate channel and let's wipe together
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote