AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-17, 09:55   Link #20581
Tachibana
タチバナ

If the polygamy option happens, than Tsukune must kiss and fall in love with Moka FIRST!, than with the rest of the girls, besides Yukari shes to young , however before and if the polygamy were to happen, than i wouldn't really mind it.
Old 2011-07-17, 12:39   Link #20582
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I openly admit it: I hate harem/polygamy endings. Maybe I'm spoiled with Visual Novels, but an awesome CharacterXCharacter ending is for me so much more satisfying (<3 Fortune Arterial's KouheixErika ending in the jp. Visual Novel). The only exception I could arrange with harem endings would be Sekirei and To-Love-Ru because they seem somehow more fitting there.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 17:20   Link #20583
Tachibana
タチバナ

I agree the polygamy end for Sekirei is fitting for that series
Old 2011-07-17, 17:42   Link #20584
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Have to admit I'm not a polygamy fan either. Whilst every normal guy out there has probably wondered about having more girls than he can think of at some point or another; the simple truth is for the vast majority 1 is all a guy can need or deal with, and I couldn't help but think that it wouldn't be fair for any of the group to be left in a harem state, as they'd still effectively all be vying for affection, and it's almost impossible to give that equally.

Much as I really like Mizore and Karuma, I'd rather they found thier own destined ones in this story, and left Tsukune to Moka; as ultimately I could see them all being happier that way.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 18:47   Link #20585
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Have to admit I'm not a polygamy fan either. Whilst every normal guy out there has probably wondered about having more girls than he can think of at some point or another; the simple truth is for the vast majority 1 is all a guy can need or deal with, and I couldn't help but think that it wouldn't be fair for any of the group to be left in a harem state, as they'd still effectively all be vying for affection, and it's almost impossible to give that equally.

Much as I really like Mizore and Karuma, I'd rather they found thier own destined ones in this story, and left Tsukune to Moka; as ultimately I could see them all being happier that way.
Kurumu goes with Gin

and that prick who dumped Mizore back when she was young comes back and applogizes.
Old 2011-07-17, 19:15   Link #20586
Shadow5YA

I'm not a fan of inconclusive endings. Most harem endings are inconclusive because they end on a note where none of the relationships develop much at all, like the original TLR or first few seasons of Tenchi. Therefore, I dislike most harem endings.

However, if there's a harem ending where every relationship with the main character has been developed properly, then I wouldn't mind at all. TLR Darkness looks promising, but so far there hasn't been any conclusive harem endings yet.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 23:16   Link #20587
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Tsukune will end up like Issa with multiple wives.

Man how Tsukune has grown up. lol
Old 2011-07-18, 00:15   Link #20588
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... y'all realize this ain't going to end with the polygamy option, right? Especially if Moka has anything to say about it... and believe me, she definitely has a lot to say about it.

especially since she's willing to beat the others to a pulp to get her point across...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 00:46   Link #20589
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Tsukune will end up like Issa with multiple wives.

Man how Tsukune has grown up. lol
Well, I don't think that's going to happen, because ... in the first place a large portion of Tsukune's heart already belongs to Moka, and while, in the recent chapters Tsukune's relationship with Kurumu seems to have changed a little, at this point, it's hard to say if it signifies that Tsukune is staring to develop geniune feelings foreword Kurumu.

But, there is also a second issue, which is the fact that Kurumu's, Mizore's, Yukari's and Ruby's "race" isn't compatible with the type of being that Tsukune is becoming - while this issue wouldn't be present if Tsukune was still a "normal human", but that isn't the case anymore.

After all, while Tsukune is still partially human, it's pretty evident that Tsukune's "ayashi side" is slowly becoming stronger then his "human side", and while I don't think that Tsukune is going to fully lose his humanity it's pretty evident that he will have a lot more similarities with Shinso vampires, to the point where Tsukune will, most likely, be capable of living as long as vampires do.

Not to mention that, Tsukune's kids being a human/ vampire / Yuki Onna hybrid or human / vampire / witch hybrid or human / vampire / Succubus hybrid, sounds pretty weird to me , in fact we don't know if such "hybrids" would be even capable of existing.

In other words, at this point, the "species compatibility" between Moka and Tsukune is a lot stronger compared to the other girls, since Moka and Tsukune are a similar type of being with Tsukune being a Sinso vampire / human hybrid while Moka is a naturally born vampire who has aqcuired the blood of a Shinso vampire, meaning that, in my opinion, a union between Moka and Tsukune has a much stronger possibility of producing healthy offspring's compared to the other girls in Tsukune's harem...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 01:06   Link #20590
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
With Tsukune's genes anything is possible. Besides isn't that Fairy Tale wants to create the ultimate youkai? Tsukune's seeds will probably play a role later on, so will he re-gain his humanity or become another vamp.

Speaking of compatibility...Blood to blood. Moka literally made Tsukune her blood relative. Eeeek! XD
Old 2011-07-18, 01:13   Link #20591
Johnny
Working the bags...

There's going to be some blue, purple, white, brown, and maybe pink haired kids running around in the future with Aono as a last name...

Seriously though alot can happen before the manga is over. The Moka duo can be hard ass now, but whose to say in the future. It's already been established that Mizore is going nowhere, expect where Tsukune goes. Kurumu just reaffirmed her feelings. Really doesn't matter to me as long as we don't get some bullshit open ending crap like most harem endings...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 01:34   Link #20592
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
^
With Tsukune's genes anything is possible. Besides isn't that Fairy Tale wants to create the ultimate youkai? Tsukune's seeds will probably play a role later on, so will he re-gain his humanity or become another vamp.

Speaking of compatibility...Blood to blood. Moka literally made Tsukune her blood relative. Eeeek! XD
I don't think that it's possible for Tsukune to become a normal human again, since all of the development regarding Tsukune gaining control over his vampire abilities would be nullified in that case.

Regarding the "blood relative" issue, well you get blood transfusions from time to time, but does that make you related to the person who has given you his blood?

I think that the "relative issue" is only present when two people are both in the same family or their families are genetically closely related to each other, which isn't the case when we talk about Moka and Tsukune, since at the beginning they had belonged to two different kind of spices... so I don't think that Moka and Tsukune getting together is an issue, even after some part of Moka's Shinso blood has been transfused to Tsukune.

Not to mention that, I really doubt that the "blood relative" matter is going to be even mentioned in the manga...
Old 2011-07-18, 01:54   Link #20593
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Kurumu goes with Gin

and that prick who dumped Mizore back when she was young comes back and applogizes.
I agree with Kurumu and Gin. It would actually be quite interesting to see the "ultimate" playboy get together with the princess of seduction . Though, I can't understand why some fans are "opposed" to this option. Gin isn't that bad and even showed his caring or gentle side to her.

@Harem: The only acceptable harem ending I've watched, was (again a Visual Novel) in Sharin no Kuni because the game took the time to develop each girl quite deeply and their affection towards the main.
Oh well, anything is better than the horrible, horrible experience called R+V anime ending.

Anyway~: I hope that the girls also received a power-up during the timeskip. I have nothing against Tsukune and Moka being somewhat stronger as long as the others won't end up as just being enough to defeat "cannon fooder" enemies.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 02:15   Link #20594
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, with Kurumu's feeling's for Tsukune in chapter 41, i don't think there will even be a Kurumu X Gin, besides though he may still have his pervy moments, Gin has feelings for Sun, even Kurumu herself confirmed this.
Old 2011-07-18, 12:19   Link #20595
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Well, with Kurumu's feeling's for Tsukune in chapter 41, i don't think there will even be a Kurumu X Gin, besides though he may still have his pervy moments, Gin has feelings for Sun, even Kurumu herself confirmed this.
Well, I wouldn't discount any possible parings until the author "officially" shots them down, and in my opinion, none of the potential ships in the R+V manga have been sunk, yet.

On a different topic, what are you're predictions on what the next chapter is going to be about. While, I would like it, if Moka's and Tsukune's reunion occured in the net chapter, it's probably too early for that - most likely Tsukune is going to have a fight with a pretty strong opponent - if I have too guess, it's going to be Miyabi or Kahula, while, at the same time as Tsukune's battle, Gin, Haiji, Kokoa and Ling - Ling are going to infiltrate Fairy Tale's HQ as well, forcing Gyokuro to split her forces...
Old 2011-07-18, 12:44   Link #20596
zibi88

ehh people keep up the incompatibility between tsukune and other girls besides moka....

but dont forget that tsukunes vampire blood is sealed... as its sealed its like human again.... currently his body went the "human body modification" and not "ayashi body modification" so his body is human but has the ability to bypass the seal on his arm and drain power and use it

if the seal weakenes he gets to the dark mode where the vampire blood reacts....

we can remember that the ice village arc. the fairy tale guy wanted to rape mizore.... and this guy might be a vampire so it points that there is a compability between other ayashi

so in my optinion current tsukune is very compatibile with other girls becouse its ayashi race.... just like human and ayashi might occur too since human body is nothing special and its treated like neutral.

tsukune is not a vampire nor a ghul yet.... he is something different kinda like the strongest race (like allucard)..... so I think that if tsukune had kids with other girls they would aquire quite strong ayashi power boost

I think that moka eventually might accept the fact that those girls wont give up and might agree for polygamy at the end... since tsukune come not alone to the rescue but everyone worked to help her....

moka might understand it becouse her own family is from different mothers... so it shouldnt be that of a problem here...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 12:54   Link #20597
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
On a different topic, what are you're predictions on what the next chapter is going to be about. While, I would like it, if Moka's and Tsukune's reunion occured in the net chapter, it's probably too early for that - most likely Tsukune is going to have a fight with a pretty strong opponent - if I have too guess, it's going to be Miyabi or Kahula, while, at the same time as Tsukune's battle, Gin, Haiji, Kokoa and Ling - Ling are going to infiltrate Fairy Tale's HQ as well, forcing Gyokuro to split her forces...
With Gyokuro's sensor abilities this Arc will be fast paced, since Tsukune and the others won't be able to take the time to develop good strategies or even hide with Gyokuro hot on their trails, but Miyabi and Kahlua is Tsukune's only obstacles standing between him and his reunion with Moka and battle with Akua, but it will probably be Touhou, Tenmei or Tsukune that will face Gyokuro at some point.
Old 2011-07-18, 13:04   Link #20598
khprincessh

the monster egg

everyone dont forget about the egg that fairy tail put all over janpan what is the gang gonna do!
Old 2011-07-18, 14:03   Link #20599
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
everyone dont forget about the egg that fairy tail put all over janpan what is the gang gonna do!
Ah yes those eggs, our original assumption is that they were connected to Alucard, but that appears to be no longer the case, i believe it's a part of Hokuto's plan.
Old 2011-07-18, 14:08   Link #20600
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Ah yes those eggs, our original assumption is that they were connected to Alucard, but that appears to be no longer the case, i believe it's a part of Hokuto's plan.
Hokuto? Then what were Miyabi and Gyokuro's daughter doing there? I'd have guessed that they were the ones behind the eggs? It may not have to do with Alucard but I'm pretty sure those things would be equally dangerous. Even if they're not connected to him, the fact remains that those eggs are draining the power that keeps the barrier that stop humans from seeing the youkai territories. If those barriers are completely destroyed and humans discover the existence of Youkai, it would mean war. Someone mentioned it in an earlier chapter tho I can't remember which one, but the results would be disastruous nonetheless. Putting Alucard into the mix will just make things worse for humans.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire