AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-25, 09:14   Link #9481
Eratas123

@ Zero - Of course, this both helps and hinders them both since he never bothered saying he was Gynophobic. Oh well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Also, do you have some tips so this doesn't look like an asspull? It might seem like an asspull to readers if Tatenashi suddenly decides to take him just because of injuries. The plan is because FRACTURE refuses to place him at a public hospital or any of their wards due to Mactavish being a dick and telling them he'll attack anyone no matter the situation.

@ Stratos - She calls them that even outside of class, this is shown in the beach arc.

@ demino_hellsin - I think so, apparently smells a bit like coal.
Old 2011-11-25, 09:19   Link #9482
HasuMasu
*Artist

Yes it does, but personally I find it hard to stomach.

Btw, I'm talking about the gunpowder question.
Old 2011-11-25, 09:20   Link #9483
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - Of course, this both helps and hinders them both since he never bothered saying he was Gynophobic. Oh well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Also, Rule of Funny, but that's an asspul.... oh well

Quote:
Also, do you have some tips so this doesn't look like an asspull? It might seem like an asspull to readers if Tatenashi suddenly decides to take him just because of injuries.
And Stu point + 1, it's a good plot point but we really need a believable reason.

Quote:
The plan is because FRACTURE refuses to place him at a public hospital or any of their wards due to Mactavish being a dick and telling them he'll attack anyone no matter the situation.
Then that can be a reason in itself, either FRACTURE specialized hospital or a place with incredible measure of security and is related to I.S. ..... uhh, anyone else can help?
Old 2011-11-25, 09:26   Link #9484
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - She calls them that even outside of class, this is shown in the beach arc.
They are still her students during then so I guess that makes sense.

Inami is a stranger to her. Not only is he not her student, he doesn't even hold any relations to the IS community(aside from the tragic event during White Knight's appearance).

Not to mention he basically crashed into her life(in a non-romantic way, mind you) in a shiny battle-armor. One could only wonder how she still hasn't called any IS to go police on him yet.
Old 2011-11-25, 09:27   Link #9485
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meister - Ooooh~ Clingy jealous girl tendencies showing? So is she another DFC or actually of average physique?
I thought I said Rachel Browning looked something like this: http://konachan.com/post/show?md5=b8...f6f2969fdcd830

Someday I will use this video.

Also, wouldn't singing IS cores be something like... Vocaloid?
Old 2011-11-25, 09:27   Link #9486
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Fillia's profile, submitting for some hardcore deconstruction and editing.

Spoiler for Fillia Auckburn:

She's a somewhat naive and very ardent person. Please understand that I have no idea how the female mind works and these stuff are just based on assumptions and completely random ideas.

To me, she's the type of person who'd rather die than surrender her will.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 09:28   Link #9487
Eratas123

@ Zero - I'm trying to avoid getting Stu points so I think I'll have to come up with a good reason or just go with the original plan.

Also, FRACTURE may have high security but they also have valuable materials such as expensive medicine's, other patients that he could possibly attack or valuable personnel. They don't want to risk those by treating someone they think could go rogue at any time. Tranqs have proven ineffective so they're not going to try that again.

Of course, Tatenashi possibly just doesn't care since she thinks he won't go berserk at all. She recorded the "interrogation" and she's shown to be careless at times in canon so it's not that odd for her to assume that he won't be able to do much considering one of his arms is broken and he's struggling to stay conscious due to having been forced out of a coma.

@ Meister - I meant Stark, I know Brownings at least a C.

@ Stratos - She only calls friends that, I think. Notice she calls Maya Yamada-kun and not by first name even if they hang out outside of school.
Old 2011-11-25, 09:29   Link #9488
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Maybe Eras meant Ange Stark....
Old 2011-11-25, 09:32   Link #9489
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos - She only calls friends that, I think. Notice she calls Maya Yamada-kun and not by first name even if they hang out outside of school.
I suppose I could make some rectifications to the scene then
Old 2011-11-25, 09:39   Link #9490
Eratas123

@ Zero - Is the reasoning above okay? It adds some character flaws to all of them.

@ demino_hellsin - How high up is Fillia's sis? Fillia seemed to think she could help Rong out.
Old 2011-11-25, 09:44   Link #9491
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Elmyra's the top military IS pilot(or somewhere up there anyway.).

She's not ranked too high up(I haven't given her an appropriate rank yet).

However, she's considered too precious of a pilot to lose/anger. (EDIT: I originally planned for Elmyra to be the american representative of mondo grosso one, but I made a change and just turned her into the "understudy" of america's IS rep then)
Old 2011-11-25, 09:44   Link #9492
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - Is the reasoning above okay? It adds some character flaws to all of them.
Yep, Tatenashi might be very skilled and very cunning, but she's also very reckless. Apart from being very dense/ selfish in a way... I think I'll use this mindset when writing her, it's more bearable than the canon depiction.
Old 2011-11-25, 09:53   Link #9493
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Does Fillia know Natasha Fairs?

@ Zero - Irish himself lampshades the fact that she's willing to some trust in him despite his background and actions. She just smiles and says she knows what she's doing (uh-oh). Irish is very physically weak from the injuries so she thinks it'll be harmless. But you should never underestimate what a person trapped in a corner will do.

I'll add some scenes here depicting the differences of how the protags feel about being in IS academy. Ichika feels like being back home, Kyuukai is curious, and Irish is apathetic.

Is it okay?
Old 2011-11-25, 09:55   Link #9494
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Fillia is aware of Natasha but does not know her personally. Fillia does not know her competitors for Natasha's position.
Old 2011-11-25, 09:59   Link #9495
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Shame, might've added some interesting dialogue and fleshing out of Natasha for the Silverio Gospel arc.
Old 2011-11-25, 09:59   Link #9496
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - I'll add some scenes here depicting the differences of how the protags feel about being in IS academy. Ichika feels like being back home, Kyuukai is curious, and Irish is apathetic.

Is it okay?
Actually, Ichika DO feel like strangers in the Academy, but glad that almost everyone close to him is in ISA so he could call it a second home.

As for dense/ selfish, it's about Kanzashi and Ichika (as well as Saki, in case of To-love-Ru Stratos).

She often overestimate people around her and pressed herself hard to advance further, only to realize that those people are fall into exhaustion trying to catch up with her or plainly gave up and took different path than her, left her all but alone in the frontier.
Old 2011-11-25, 10:04   Link #9497
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: I have a feeling the author will give her more depth(maybe?). Plus I don't even have a clear image of the cast to work with yet. Closest I have is Ichika.
Old 2011-11-25, 10:05   Link #9498
Eratas123

@ Zero - Then I guess Irish is the difference then. He fully knows he's no match for her but he'll still try to be there for her as her partner. This also provides their development since he calls her partner in the beginning as a way of distancing himself and only helps her to do his job. Later on he calls her that to show that he trusts her and that he'll always try to help her even if he can't do much/catch up to her or do much.

@ demino_hellsin - Doubt it, closest she got was being attacked by M in V6.
Old 2011-11-25, 10:08   Link #9499
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Fillia's profile, submitting for some hardcore deconstruction and editing.

To me, she's the type of person who'd rather die than surrender her will.
All sorts of girls exist, I think Karon's strangeness somewhat proves it...

This profile reads well, so it clears the stage.

Quote:
@ Meister - I meant Stark, I know Brownings at least a C.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Maybe Eras meant Ange Stark....
Hmm...

*checks Hawke's pic*

She is flat. But, that Stark Can't Be This Flat!!

*is ironed flat by Firemoth*

----------

Announcing... 3 new St@rs! Students hailing all the way from EU! You already know one of them.

Who could they be? And what's this plan about changing the St@rs?

Stay tuned... For IS ~SHOOTiNG ST@Rs~! Your star will definitely shine!

/cheesy preview next episode music.

*goes to bed*
Old 2011-11-25, 10:11   Link #9500
Eratas123

@ Meister - What's up with all the DFC's in the st@rs? I don't think every fan in Japan is a pettanko fetishist.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep, laters

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest